• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
509cc5898db516dafe099b7f1b47afc8.jpg
Hephaestus
FC: Jean Reno

Posted this from my phone so hopefully it works out ok.

side note: how does everyone feel about making a pinterest board/playlist for the RP?

side note: how does everyone feel about making a pinterest board/playlist for the RP?
I am 100% down. Playlists are little more difficult but I absolutely live and breathe pinterest.

I kinda know how to make a nichememe. Does that count?

I am 100% down. Playlists are little more difficult but I absolutely live and breathe pinterest.
okay! i can make the pinterest boards and sections. just i need people’s pinterest boards and if any of you have spotify, i can add ya’ll to collab on a playlist!

so i’m a country bumpkin and don’t know much about technology xD what’s that? either way, let’s do it!
Im terrible at explaining things but it's like a moodboard?? So something like this-
original.jpg

I've spent at least an hour scouring Pinterest for decent medieval aesthetic and just.... it's being difficult.

Also, someone claim this poor Demeter child. <//3

oh my gosh I found the name of my faceclaim. yesss

bad wolf bad wolf maybe i can chime in and make one for this sweet child? unless anyone else wants to snatch her up, and play two characters for the team? and i feel. trying to find aesthetic shiz for ashley was roooough.

nios nios . yay! <3

I've spent at least an hour scouring Pinterest for decent medieval aesthetic and just.... it's being difficult.

Also, someone claim this poor Demeter child. <//3
Try weheartit. That's where I get my stuff

gospel gospel Ohhh. I don't mind you claiming them at all. I don't mind making multiple charries myself but am pretty focused on my one. I wouldn't want to neglect the development of one character b/c I'm caught up in another. So, by all means, snatch this child up.

EDIT: Of course, as soon as I post this I've come up with an idea for the child of Demeter. I could claim the spot if you're pretty set on playing one character. It's totally up to you. Or I could post the idea and you or someone else could do with it as you please.

nios nios Thanks! I'll give it a look.

bad wolf bad wolf it is completely up to you. how about you post the chara, and see if anyone wants to snatch them up. if you want them, go on ahead. if not, then i do not mind playing them either. c:

bad wolf bad wolf it is completely up to you. how about you post the chara, and see if anyone wants to snatch them up. if you want them, go on ahead. if not, then i do not mind playing them either. c:

Sounds good. I'll try and have the idea posted soon.

Gaaah, I hate when I stop getting notifications for posts! ><
Anyway, Imma reply in order I guess ;P
-Yessss on the language thing- so looking forward to it! >]
-Jean Reno as Hephaestus made me so. freakin. happy TwT
-That Coraline board is amazing! <3

Also, my desire to use a twin image I already have for those two is strongggggg >.<

Last edited:
Oh I didn't make the Coraline thingy! All credits to whoever did :D
Im spending time with family rn, but I started creating the nichememes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back