• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Japan - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
For each one, you roll one dice more than it indicates to drop the lowest one. You can juggle the stats with the same number of dice around to where you'd like, you just can't swap a 4d6 with a 3d6, if you understand what I'm saying.
Hey Bud? For Attribute rolls, don't you allow the re-rolling of 1s too?

GunMan2 GunMan2 There is a lot of work needed on your character to get it ready to play. Would you like me to roll my sleeves up and work on a ninja-borg for you in the same way I did for D. Rex?

GunMan2 GunMan2 There is a lot of work needed on your character to get it ready to play. Would you like me to roll my sleeves up and work on a ninja-borg for you in the same way I did for D. Rex?
Sorry Sher, would love the help considering that i only work on it on the weekends. I thing i got most of the stuff done just need to look up all the bonuses and weapons

Ps. What else am i missing besides the obvious weapons and cybernetics

Sorry Sher, would love the help considering that i only work on it on the weekends. I thing i got most of the stuff done just need to look up all the bonuses and weapons

Ps. What else am i missing besides the obvious weapons and cybernetics
A lot of skills are still unallocated. No big deal, though.

Do you want to still be able to pass as human, or do you mind being a obvious borg?

A lot of skills are still unallocated. No big deal, though.

Do you want to still be able to pass as human, or do you mind being a obvious borg?
Dann-- "Curiosity Central" --igan here. Does looking human cost her anything in the cybernetics department or does it count as a cyber-disguise or such?

Dann-- "Curiosity Central" --igan here. Does looking human cost her anything in the cybernetics department or does it count as a cyber-disguise or such?
It comes with a cap on MDC of two hundred points on the main body (my ruling, nothing from their books) and one "implant" would have to be a cosmetic one to give the general appearance of being human.

Also, it limits you in what bionics you can get; no second pair of arms, for example, but a tail could be added to a person if you wanted that.

It comes with a cap on MDC of two hundred points on the main body (my ruling, nothing from their books)
Sherwood Sherwood Hey, Bud? I don't understand what you mean by "nothing from their books?" Please rephrase or elaborate?

Sherwood Sherwood Hey, Bud? I don't understand what you mean by "nothing from their books?" Please rephrase or elaborate?
I was just saying that there is nothing in the Rifts books about a cap on MDC for borgs in order to pass as human. That is a thing I'm doing on my own. Is that more clear?

I was just saying that there is nothing in the Rifts books about a cap on MDC for borgs in order to pass as human. That is a thing I'm doing on my own. Is that more clear?
Ah! Got it. You are "house ruling" it. All right! =)

I am planning on having GunMan2 GunMan2 character done by tomorrow night, then we can get started on the main story for everyone.

Woooo! All aboard the Hype Traaaiiin!

train GIF

For the initial stats, this is your list to roll:

Attributes: I.Q. 3D6+4, M.E. 4D6+6, M.A. 3D6+4, P.S. 4D6+4 (considered Augmented Strength), P.P. 3D6, P.E. 3D6+6, P.B. 3D6+6, Spd 4D6+6.

What character OCC did you decide on? Is it the Operator, or something else?
Operator it is, gonna make this as simple as possible to not hold up things any further. Did you want to make the rolls in here or the character thread?

Operator it is, gonna make this as simple as possible to not hold up things any further. Did you want to make the rolls in here or the character thread?
If you want to do the rolls yourself, you can roll here in the OOC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back