• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rifts Game Idea

You have my idea correct, but it looks like Dann is changing his mind. Can't say I blame him; Rifts has sooo many options to look at.

I guess that the next step is to make the IC forum to bring this conversation to. Coming right up.

I have suggested to Dano Dano a magic user of some sort, either a Ley Line Walker or Mystic, but he has not confirmed that with me yet.
Is this an accurate rundown for everyone?

If there isnt really a healer, is there some class that provides buffs/shields with a focus on mitigation?

Also, Dano Dano , we're now in the OOC channel Sherwood linked above. =)

Hmm... I wasn't really looking for an rp to join, but I just saw Rifts in the title... tempting, tempting... before I dig out my books: Is there still room for another one to join?

I'm inclined to bookmark that post and dig it out as soon as things go downhill thanks to my ill-advised actions - good to see you're in as well!

I'll have a look at the other character ideas this evening and see if I can come up with something on my own that fits in well. Is there any kind of character that's desperately needed?

Heya Silanon! Sherwood was putting together an NPC to fill a gap, but I'm not certain what that gap is.

If you scroll up a few posts, you'll see the OOC section we've all been chatting in for the past day or so. You have good timing!

I'm inclined to bookmark that post and dig it out as soon as things go downhill thanks to my ill-advised actions - good to see you're in as well!

I'll have a look at the other character ideas this evening and see if I can come up with something on my own that fits in well. Is there any kind of character that's desperately needed?
Play what you would like, and I'll work with it. The group will be going to Atlantis, so having a class that is somewhat self sufficient and doesn't need a lot of support would be good.

Heya Silanon! Sherwood was putting together an NPC to fill a gap, but I'm not certain what that gap is.

If you scroll up a few posts, you'll see the OOC section we've all been chatting in for the past day or so. You have good timing!
Haven't made the character yet, since only Psy has posted her sheet. Everything is still open to play.

Ah, i'll post that sheet tonight,

Can i play as a cyborg operater?

an operator that became so opsessed with machinery that he turned himself into the closest thing possible a cyborg,

he has a road hammer transport truck (black market book pg 125 (i think)) he has turned the trailer into he wandering shop he has a robosisstant (northgun book) that he has named edward

We might be full, Draconian Warrior, but only Storytelling Sherwoods know for sure! =)

Can i play as a cyborg operater?

an operator that became so opsessed with machinery that he turned himself into the closest thing possible a cyborg,

he has a road hammer transport truck (black market book pg 125 (i think)) he has turned the trailer into he wandering shop he has a robosisstant (northgun book) that he has named edward
The group already has a fairly large transport to get everyone around, but you can still write up a Borg'ed out Operator if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back