• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Crocodile Crocodile Do you need any help with the fine polishing of your character before I start your introduction?

Crocodile Crocodile Welcome to Sherwood's Atlantis Adventures. =)

2010, huh? You've been around here for awhile! Did you start back when this was the Wayward Inn? RPDom?

Also, I just want to toss this out there - most of our characters are good-aligned. We had some friction when one fellow (great RPer!) started with a selfish character. I'm hoping your baby dragon and our team (as yet unnamed) can all get along together. =)

Oh, and I laughed a bit when you wrote,

I was going to see about a vampire but it looks like the Undead Slayer might be a friction point. lol

Yes, indeed! *chuckles* Thanks for playing something my character wasn't born to take on! =)

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

Purr Purr Thanks!

Actually I was brought in from Pattern Spider if I recall. Been around since then slipping in and out of activity.

Pattern Spider. If memory serves, Wayward Inn and Pattern Spider formed to become RPdom? Cool. Glad you're back!

Crocodile Crocodile If you are ready to do so, I can start to introduce you into the story. I would just like you to have you copy and paste your sheet out to the Character thread. Having a name to refer to you by would be helpful!

Alrighty, finished the first sketch of a post, just need a few details to make sure it fits the bill: Is there a way for Shaona to notice the dragon and the conversation with the elf, or are they too far off? If she can spot a glimpse of the golden scales, I'd be inclined to interact a little before the chase begins.

Besides: How large is Uleanar at this point? Still small enough to offer a back seat on my cycle? Might be a decent way to get moving.

At this point, the baby dragon is human sized, but over the next week or so, you'll have a growth explosion and get upwards of 30 feet long and weigh between 4-8 tons when in your normal shape.

I'd assume that there's enough space on the cycle, then. There's still the question left how well a golden, human-sized baby dragon is hidden at the moment, Sherwood Sherwood - any chance for us to notice Uleanar yet?

Give me a minute to put a IC post up to have the elf try and convince the newly hatched dragon to come with him instead of just exploring the area.

Here is my Perception roll.

Don't forget that the dragon has the natural ability to metamorph into other forms. So our newly hatched little guy can become a little guy if he needs to.

Psychie Psychie Hey, if Gradicus can't lift this armor, instead of Terra spending her power, how about the automatons carry it?

hey everybody sorry for not replying sooner, for some reason RPN wasnt giving me any notifications on this chat or the IC chat. i am sorry if i missed anything

Damn! I forgot to add your name to the alerts for the Xp I just gave out! Sorry, dude. Don't worry; you get the 2,000 points just like the others.

haha its fine sherwood, im just sorry that i havent checked in for a while, since i hadnt been recieveing any notifications i assumed that no one was posting so i was just waiting.

Yeah, the alert system gets us all from time to time - no worries!

Sherwood Sherwood Since I used telemechanics on that thing - can I estimate what bonuses the serpent armor would offer? I mean, I've got my cycle and my personal armor, but it's still tempting to give it a try... do either Blake or Shaona have the skills to operate that thing on full capacity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back