• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
is it possible to have an occ that is not in the ninjas and superspies book? would it be aloud to take one of the martial art forms as a hth? possibly at the cost of extra skills?

That would depend on the game. In this one, I've been allowing everyone to use skills to purchase what I refer to as a advanced MA style, just with the removal of the extra powers that they can offer.

Yup. Normally in a Rifts game they would not be allowed, but I wanted to pull them in for some extra diversity. I've done the same thing in Robotech games in the past, too.

ok thank you for all the information, im currently working on my sniper. so far he is capable (with his current level one skills and equipment) of a shot bonus of 34. i am really proud of him

yeah, and i could get it higher with a laser targeting sight but that would give away my possition, and since he is a sniper i would prefer to keep him hidden, i also go it so that he crits basically everytime with the skill "assasination techniquies" and triple my damage while maxing it with "combat sniper" i really love this build im doing

and if i had done more reaserch on O.C.C.'s i could have chosen the gun master from china 2 and then i would be able to shoot from over two miles away accuratly with the weapon that i have.

also did you know that there is a rifle in rifts that ways 11lbs and does 4D6x10 ?! i forgot the book it was in ill update you when i find it.

and if i had done more reaserch on O.C.C.'s i could have chosen the gun master from china 2 and then i would be able to shoot from over two miles away accuratly with the weapon that i have.

also did you know that there is a rifle in rifts that ways 11lbs and does 4D6x10 ?! i forgot the book it was in ill update you when i find it.
Is that damage MDC or SDC? If its Mega Damage, that is one hell of a tough weapon!

mdc. i think it was in one of the dimenion books, the name of the weapon is El something.

there is another weapon, in phaseworld i believe, that does 4D6x10+20 mdc. but its a big three barreled weapon attatched to a power armor

I've never seen a weapon that does that kind of damage, but I've not read through all of the dimension books to see everything that they have out there. Just so many books.

Part of me is happy that you don't know that weapon - makes it less likely that we'll get hit by it.

No, thanks. I'm here to roleplay, not go all Munchin Overlord. I certainly don't mind other folks playing that way, but it has never been my cup of tea. "I roll a 5 or higher and I blow up the Death Star with my pocket cannon" does nothing to challenge me. Besides, most builds have something wrong with the math somewhere and, again, I'd rather be RPing than sorting out mathematical calculations (fun fact: Pathfinder 1.0 has gained a nickname for all of the math you sometimes are forced to do - "MathFinder"! Hah!).

Draco? What model power-armor mounted gun are you talking about and what book can we find it in?

The most powerful personal weapon in the game that I know of (non-power armor) is the ATL-7. She does 3D6x10+20 M.D. per blast, but she eats the entire E-clip when she fires.

Sorry, i do not currently have access to the books but i first heard of it in a forum room called palladiumbooks when i saw it i just had to check for myself and there it was. i think the specific forum was called something like "what is your favorite gun?" if you want to check it out that is the closest i can guide you at the moment, when i get the chance ill look it up again and give a book name and page.

Fear not, everyone. I have no plans to introduce any such weapons into the game. It would seriously unbalance the entire game.

No worries. There are times and places for overkill like that, but at this point, we are far from it.

Terra lets out a laugh. "Fear not, Eric. Dragons don't need food; they exist on the magic of the world around them. They can eat, but it is only for pleasure, not for any physical requirement." She maneuvers her Automation alongside the Badger to try and see this baby dragon, and hopefully talk to it. When she sees the 'little' guy, she calls out, "Hi there! My name is Terra. How are you?" She smiles warmly, thanks to her Clan's love and appreciation of the wondrous beings.

Crocodile Crocodile
Crocodile Crocodile When you reply to this post, please add a percentile roll to it.

To copy my post from the Lore tab, this gives some info on the Badger and where the power suit is at.

It has two levels. The lower level is generally left as a wide open cargo bay with bench seating that can rise from the floor and lower into it. The bench seating is for travel with a large adventuring group or a squad of 8-14 infantry or power armor troops with enough room to stretch out and accommodate plenty of field gear. The upper level is a combination sleeping berth and gunners nest.

yeah i knew that the badger had the space for it i just didnt think that i saw anyone store it anywhere, meaning that it was still being carried. i was just confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back