• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Are there any other junctions/areas where Snowfall could do the required sabotage and get the same results?

Purr Purr Nevermind; I forgot that I do the rolling for you. Yes, there is a spot in the room that you can materialize and disable about half of the stake-on-a-rope setups, but to get them all, it will require you to be visible to the two.

Roll for me, please? Snowfall's bonus is +8. I will

Thanks, Sherwood! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Describe the human, please? How are they dressed and what are they carrying?

< insert Lord Brazamal's description for the ultimate plot twist here >

Sherwood Sherwood Describe the human, please? How are they dressed and what are they carrying?
The guy is wearing lightweight, non-environmental MDC body armor that just covers the chest, along with a pistol on his hip and a rather nasty looking vibroblade. There is a human-scale rifle leaning up against a nearby wall that is a heavy laser. As far as features go, he appears to be Hispanic, with dark black hair and a thick bushy mustache. He does not look familiar to you at all.

Sherwood Sherwood And lastly, are there good places to hide for a Snowfall in his new little Kitsune form?

Sherwood Sherwood What are they using for a light source? Are there any credit sticks or valuables where they were playing?

Sherwood Sherwood What are they using for a light source? Are there any credit sticks or valuables where they were playing?
The lights are a couple of electric camping lamps set in the room, one by the doorway and one next to the spot where the two were playing. They are playing with actual gold pieces that are in a small pile in the middle, with two more stacks of coins of each person's bank.

That moment when your phone eats your entire post right as you're trying to reply. I will try again when I'm using something other than this phone.

Yes, but what can a true lover of roleplaying do except...

...try again? =)

Sherwood Sherwood If it's all the same to everyone here, I would like to adjust the number of tails Snowfall has from nine (the maximum) to seven. According to the Wikipedia kitsune article, "Kitsune have as many as nine tails.[12] Generally, a greater number of tails indicates an older and more powerful Kitsune; in fact, some folktales say that a fox will only grow additional tails after it has lived 100 years.[13] (In the wild, the typical lifespan of a real fox is one to three years, although individuals may live up to ten years in captivity.) One, five, seven, and nine tails are the most common numbers in folktales.[14] These kyūbi no kitsune (九尾の狐, 'nine-tailed foxes') gain the abilities to see and hear anything happening anywhere in the world. Other tales credit them with infinite wisdom (omniscience).[15] After reaching 1,000 years of age and gaining its ninth tail, a kitsune turns a white or golden color,[12] becoming a tenko (天狐, 'heavenly/celestial fox'), the most powerful form of the kitsune, and then ascends to the heavens."

So while being a tenko would be awesome, ascending to the heavens probably means leaving the game as a PC. Besides this, Snowfall is 751 years of age; not quite the 1,000 years a nine-tailed kitsune is. So, I guess you'll all be stuck seeing more of him in Sherwood's Rifts Adventures! =)

I will make this change presuming no one has any problems with it?

Sherwood Sherwood How many gold coins did Snowfall collect? And how much are they worth each, please?

30-40 coins, and unless you take the time to get them appraised, you can only guess that they might be 300-500 credits each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back