• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

So I learned something new!

I was remembering "Sneak attack always hits"

But I checked the text and...

Sneak Attack: An attacker may lie in wait (ambush), attack from behind, or sneak up (Prowl) on an opponent. If the foe does not discover the attacker, then the sneak attack is successful. The sneak attacker always has initiative, and the defender is not able to parry or dodge the sneak attack.

Yep,they can't dodge, but you can still fumble, that is amazing.

So I learned something new!

I was remembering "Sneak attack always hits"

But I checked the text and...

Sneak Attack: An attacker may lie in wait (ambush), attack from behind, or sneak up (Prowl) on an opponent. If the foe does not discover the attacker, then the sneak attack is successful. The sneak attacker always has initiative, and the defender is not able to parry or dodge the sneak attack.

Yep,they can't dodge, but you can still fumble, that is amazing.

I like that too! To me, it seems to say, "Here, you have created an excellent opportunity with which to attack your opponent! But... you can still screw it up, Dannigan, so don't get cocky!" Hah! =)

There will be plenty of future opportunities to get some good loot, I promise.

Mirgris, what you didn't know was the Zombie Juicer was so fast, that on his way out he already looted the 'borg and only came away with a couple of old tacos. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Would you please roll a 1d4 for me? Casting the Dimensional Portal costs not only the 405 P.P.E., but 1d4+8 Physical Endurance points (which, with rest, come back an hour per point). Snowfall is internally feeling it.

Mirgris, what you didn't know was the Zombie Juicer was so fast, that on his way out he already looted the 'borg and only came away with a couple of old tacos. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Would you please roll a 1d4 for me? Casting the Dimensional Portal costs not only the 405 P.P.E., but 1d4+8 Physical Endurance points (which, with rest, come back an hour per point). Snowfall is internally feeling it.
I have a spell to turn MDC scrap into MDC ingots and ore.

The cyborg was about to get disassembled, but it's SOOO PPE expensive it makes sense not to use.

You got it.

And the magic number is 2.

Oh, so for your doctor, the 'Borg was a walking resource cache! Awww! Now I get it. =)

Thanks, Sherwood. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Sorry for my delay in posting. I've been following, but uncertain exactly how Snowfall would react to this. Does Sir Alan appear to be a Cyber-Knight (with the cool armor, etc.)?

Sherwood Sherwood I've posted. If Sir Alan's occupation isn't clear, let me know and I'll change my post up. I just want to get something going in-game here. =)

Oh, Snowfall's definitely a fan! In his mind, there aren't enough good guys and gals out there and Cyber-Knights at least try to help out the average Joe and Jane. (The following is a joke! I'm in a silly mood.) Techno-Wizards, on the other hand, are just a bunch of wine-sipping, pot-smoking, wand-wavers who like to talk metaphysics and watch too much Doctor Who! Ha ha!

Seriously, Silanon's Shaona (female human Techno-Wizard) brought a lot of unique tools to our team and I'm sorry to see her go (but, being on my 2nd character, I understand!). Having a craft-heavy inventor who seems generous and adventurous is definitely great for the team, especially here in Vampire Land. I imagine Dr. Curie and Snowfall will get along pretty well! =)

Mirgris Mirgris While this RP is fun, I'm going to hit the pause button on my posts until the others get a chance to post. =)

"There is a cache of equipment that the were-jaguars are offering us to help motivate us to get rid of the vamps in their ancestral pyramid. I don't know exactly what gear is there, but you can talk to Daisy, since she was the one that checked it out."

Just to be clear - are the Were-jaguars letting us have their cache before or after we clear the pyramid? We've talked about it like it was ours so much that I'm no longer certain.

Just to be clear - are the Were-jaguars letting us have their cache before or after we clear the pyramid? We've talked about it like it was ours so much that I'm no longer certain.
The technical terms of the agreement was to give you access to the cache in exchange for freeing their ancestral pyramid and returning it to them. So long as you are showing good faith in your efforts to cleanse the place, they won't make an issue.

Anyone have any objections to moving things along to get the party back together? I don't want to see this game fizzle.

That is exactly what my character is suggesting. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back