• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood The hole that Shaona just opened up with Supernatural Strength - could Smoochie fire her p-beam in there (or all of her mini-missiles) without Shaona coming to harm?

Thanks for the Love on Snowfall's character sheet, D. Rex (and Rykon too)! That makes me feel good!

Sherwood Sherwood The hole that Shaona just opened up with Supernatural Strength - could Smoochie fire her p-beam in there (or all of her mini-missiles) without Shaona coming to harm?
Do you have any electrical skills that you can go with? Otherwise you'd have no clue as to how dangerous it might be.

He understands Lore: Magic and W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons, but that's it. Hmm. Perhaps it's best for Grad to cut his own way into the floor. Could Grad use his action to fly across the floor near the adult night dragon, slicing the floor open with his acid-enhanced katana, and then have Smoochie shoot it with all of her missiles?

And I'm done for the night. Any more and I'm asking for a headache. I'll try to post tomorrow in Broadsword (prologues). =)

And I'm done for the night. Any more and I'm asking for a headache. I'll try to post tomorrow in Broadsword (prologues). =)
I'll be eager to read. Thougj weekends are my busy days. So I may not be able to make significant posting efforts till Monday.

Looking forward to Broadsword, Snowfall, and more haikus - good times ahead, as it seems =)

Oh, and Psychie...
Before my time.
You're not the only one, don't you worry - and never let these grey-haired people with their dentures tell you otherwise.

"Glrrrph! Mrrrph, gbursshk?"

*puts his dentures back in*

"I said, 'We use canes too! You got somethin' about canes, sonny-boy?"

"You just wait until it's your turn. You know, when you get old, the second thing you lose is your memory."

"Oh, what's the first thing?"

*Scratches his head*

"I can't remember..." =)

(That one was told to Kaerri and me by a beloved friend of ours who has a full head of gray hair.) =)

Hey Sherwood Sherwood ? I meant for Smoochie's missile volley to hit both the floor and the enemy dragon (hence Grad cutting the floor so close to the dragon). Did he take any damage?

Hey Sherwood Sherwood ? I meant for Smoochie's missile volley to hit both the floor and the enemy dragon (hence Grad cutting the floor so close to the dragon). Did he take any damage?

A minor correction? "Snowfall." =) Love the battle scene, Sherwood! =)
Whoops! Sorry.

Yes, it appears that the dragon has taken damage from the shower of sparks and electricity, but not the missiles themselves. Their blast radius is just too small to have hit the rapidly turning and twisting figure.

O.K.. So Brazamal and Granthar and Zeph all went through the same Rift my Snowfall and his Atlantean buddies just came through? The Rift Snowfall created?

The rift is in flux, so it did not go to the same place you came from.

O.K.. So... After all Brazzy has done, Gradicus would never leave Brazamal in such a predicament. He and Smoochie would be on Granthar just as heartily as Zeph.

Snowfall, if he and the Atlantean crew (whom I take it are with Clan Draco Amicus?) are here for the same reasons our party is... would join Zeph and Gradicus!

Even if Grad were somehow Rifted home, he could not in good conscience stay there until he knew Brazzy was O.K. (and Granthar was dead given the circumstances). He'd find a way to help Brazzy.

This effectively splits are party up while I play two characters if I'm to play them accurately.

Ideas?

Well, crap - remember the old saying 'never split the party'? We're pretty much all over the place right now. Half of us (Shaona included) would probably prefer to jump right through that portal. The other half isn't even within reach. We need to save Bramazal, we need to take care of the mechanoid fortress as well (I think?). Looks like a mess to me, one that I probably won't unwind tonight...

It might take some arm twisting to keep Snowfall here, but I have a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back