• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So how many talismans do we have in the party? Gradicus has a total of three (two lended out, one he plans on returning to Terra once he leaves the group to return home). Do Terra and Shaona also have 3 each?

I see on their character sheets that Terra indicates she has three while Shaona only shows one.

My sheet might be outdated in that regard, I'm terrible at keeping track of my stuff - I actually thought we had them all in one place, though, but if Terra has two additional ones, then Shaona should have them as well, right?

Yeah, I guess I could have checked that. Whoops!

Sil, I think we didn't buy them but won them from our Atlantis slave rescue adventure (from the Blind Warrior Women).

Yeah, we certainly did - I only wrote down the one from Bramazal in the beginning, though. Personally thought that someone had all six in his pocket (Gradicus, to be precise) - probably missed that we made the effort to split them up among us.

Alrighty - does someone need the talismans I have left over, and if so, who gets them? Think Purr Purr probably has the best overview - just asking because I'm about to actually write them down...

Edit: As long as Gradicus is still with us, he's one amulet short, right?

Last edited:
They are. They don't mix with powered armor like your Glitter Boy, but if you are out of your armor and in need of protection, getting one of these would certainly help you out.

You would be crazy if you did turn it down. Give Daisy some time to get to know the others, and you may be able to get one from party loot.

Alrighty - does someone need the talismans I have left over, and if so, who gets them? Think Purr Purr probably has the best overview - just asking because I'm about to actually write them down...

Edit: As long as Gradicus is still with us, he's one amulet short, right?

Yes. Grad has one amulet he's using (which he'll return to the party). His second has been loaned to Sir Dru and his third (I guess) to Bobo the Bear-man if sirlabe is still playing? If not, then it definitely goes to Daisy or Zeph.

Well, not to get anyone's hopes up one way or the other here. My making Snowfall might be just my needing a change of pace for awhile. Perhaps I'll play Snowfall for a time and pull Grad out of retirement again. Time will tell.

I do feel highly-complimented to have my fellow players mention their missing of Gradicus and the clear welcome for Snowfall. I put no small amount of time, effort, imagination, and fun into every character I play, but I always feel positively surprised when other players find something I've made "very cool." I roleplay because it makes me happy, but to receive compliments too? That makes me feel good. =)

Yes. Grad has one amulet he's using (which he'll return to the party). His second has been loaned to Sir Dru and his third (I guess) to Bobo the Bear-man if sirlabe is still playing? If not, then it definitely goes to Daisy or Zeph.
Sadly, I have removed SirLabe from the game, since even when he was here he hardly ever posted, and now he's not been on the site in a long time.

Shoot. And he was in the hospital too. I'm going to keep him in my prayers.

Purr Purr Well, that new character sheet gets my hopes up as well, my friend - so I'd assume we'll be fine either way :D

Apart from that: If Zeph agrees to take Shaona with him, it'd seem logical that she lends him one of the talismans, at least for the fight's duration - you don't want your mount to die underneath you.

That's impressively bad - at least I won't have to act before the dragon gets close enough to do something.

Sherwood Sherwood
Just to clarify on the targets. Are "tanks" the largest of the mechanics units?

And is Daisy's position of elevation and long range a feasible one?

Sherwood Sherwood
Just to clarify on the targets. Are "tanks" the largest of the mechanics units?

And is Daisy's position of elevation and long range a feasible one?
The two Tanks visible are the biggest targets out so far.

You can engage from as far back as you want, but there is not much in the way of high ground for you to be on within range of your Boom Gun. The best you can hope for is a small rise that is perhaps 50 feet tall about 10,000 feet out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back