• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Judging from their speed, and her being just under two miles away. While they have some great vision, (in their defense she shiny), how fast are they closing in on her?

Each melee round is 15 seconds.

That's the whole round, not just your individual actions.

Don't forget that Daisy's suit is also under the effects of the Immunity to Energy spell, and now the Earth Thunderers and the Battlelord Automations are visible, they are between you and them, making you a lower priority target at the moment.

Remind me to give the Ley Line Walkers a big 'thank you' for those spells that they cast. Otherwise this fight would be a lot harder.

Don't forget that Daisy's suit is also under the effects of the Immunity to Energy spell, and now the Earth Thunderers and the Battlelord Automations are visible, they are between you and them, making you a lower priority target at the moment.
That too. But was judging the threat that other beings would pose to her as well.

Lol overall, Daisy is going to become a very low threat. Especially with the firing line of Glitter Boys much closer.

In two rounds they will forget she's even there :p

Sherwood Sherwood When exactly does the ppe regeneration thanks to the ley line happen? Probably at the end of the entire round not at the beginning, right?

My initial plan was to cast some nice magic on the enemy fliers, but they're dropping like flies at the moment...

You can tap into the extra PPE of the Ley Line once per melee round, be it at the beginning or the end of your turn.

My initial plan was to cast some nice magic on the enemy fliers, but they're dropping like flies at the moment...

While Grad is perfectly fine up there by himself, I as his player wouldn't mind at all if good ol' Shaona threw some goodies up there to help him. I like magic! =)

20ppe at some time during the round - that's as flexible as it gets. I have another rule question: The spell "Speed of the snail" targets 1d6 persons, robots and vehicles - does that include fliers? Flavor-wise, that feels a bit weird - I mean, I can't really imagine a bird to move like a snail? Thus the question before I blow 50 ppe into the air while all foes within reach are untargetable...

Hmmm. I don't see why that spell wouldn't work. Especially since they are flying by aerodynamics, not some anti-gravity, so if you hit them with that, it will make them crash.

Alrighty, if there's the chance that they simply crash, then I'll have to give it a shot for style points. The range is quite limited, so who knows what actually happens, but you know - magic! Just gotta think of a good way to actually cast the spell through something technical... now on the ground, I would have gone for some glue-shooting weapon, but that seems off - I'll get a post up in a bit.

Sounds good to me. The sooner we clear out air support, the sooner we can start toppling their construction.

Thanks for the offer - at this point, I still have my own battery and the ley line to work with, but who knows how long the fight drags on; once I'm completely dry, I'll make sure to be somewhere close to Grad =)

Natural 20. Figures i get one after failing playing my last shot up xD

My dice are trying to insult me :p

But a nat 20 is a nat 20! Win hard, fail hard! I can live with that.

We might be on search for the next ugliest brute - perhaps the one a bit further to the right?

Is anyone else having problems with the notifications on here? For me, they seem to have gone from rarely working, to not working at all. I am taking a page from Dannigan and trying to get into the habit of just ritualistically checking as part of my daily routine.

I wondering if I should report it as a bug or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back