• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
Alec got up from his seat and proceeded to the starting point. He wasn't really worried about the exam, the people he'd disappoint by failing his exam was his parents and they already outcast him. Nothing would change if he failed and he would continue to be a nuisance in the eyes of his parents. Once he drew nearer, he could over hear the other villains talking about strategy and working together. Alec's original intentions was to lone wolf it but with a teacher going to be running around, he wasn't confident in his capabilities to take her down. His dull eye gaze rested on Dexy as he watched her multiply and give her clones commands. When she said that she was going to get the VIP bonus, Alec scoffed at the notion. He couldn't even envision her hurting a damn fly.

Alec's attention shifted to Julia who had directly spoken to him, his yellow eyes meeting hers. She would allow him to temporarily join him which made sense, he wasn't exactly the easiest person to work with nor a great team player and he never had any intentions of joining their organization. He just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible and being in a group would help him achieve that.
"I don't see why not, the quicker we beat this exam the better. I didn't plan on spending my whole day here." Alec said as he begun to stretch. There was a lot of combat to come, that was for sure. That thing he wanted was a cramp or ending up pulling a muscle.

As he was stretching, he began to speak again, "I'm assuming you'd want to know my power as well. I can release a toxic cloud from my hands, essentially creating a smoke shield. It's potency is not high so don't depend on it for any offensive attacks. Just stay away from me when I use it, you don't want to breathe it in." He said stretching down to touch his toes before meeting Julia's gaze again. Even though he didn't want to admit it, his power had limited uses compared to the others. He couldn't use it with his acquaintances in the way and attacking with it is only good for weaker opponents. He'd just have to support them the best he could.

Interactions: Neo Alice Neo Alice
Mentions: StaidFoal StaidFoal

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgZuri King
Throughout the entirety of the explanation for the Hero exam, the occasional sound of crunching could be heard coming from the back of the room. Though not loud enough to even compete with the loud voice giving its explanation, the examinees more sensitive to sound would definitely notice it between every word. The source of this crunching was none other than a very odd looking girl with grey skin and a massive tail casually reclining in a seat as she watched. One of her hands was holding up a bag of chips as she lounged to the side, occasionally the tip of her tail would dip into the bag and pull out a single chip which it would then deposit into her mouth.

Zuri had been waiting for this moment the entire day, beyond the other examinees or the waiting. She'd slept through most of the time in the waiting time, waking herself up with a midday snack that she consumed with conservative slowness. Even as the voice in the ceiling concluded the explanation, Zuri gave a shake of her bag of chips and figured she still had more than half of them left. She might've sped up her consumption if the hero lady didn't step out to give her own speech. Zuri leaned up a bit more at this point, but still her eyes kept trailing to her bag of chip. Luckily for her, she had good ears. Several more conditions and threats were given, but Zuri just looked Lapis up and down a few times before thinking back to something and snapping her fingers.

As soon as Lapis's introduction was finished, Zuri slid out of her seat. With her tail swaying behind her, he reached into the bag of chips and took another bite out of one as her gaze roamed across the other examinees she'd be working with. Of course, there were some who were already hyping themselves up in spite of the Pro Hero's words. Then elsewhere there were those looking to take her up on the offer, one guy already having to be talked out of walking out by a half-horse chick. And then there was that one glowing guy who looked to be absolutely losing it, but there was some other girl there trying to get him steady. Oddly enough she noticed a noteworthy number of examinees caught up with what looked like a walking talking teddy bear.

This was what Zuri had to work with if she wanted to get to that sweet sweet salary at the end of all of this. It was actually better than she expected, but she'd have to save getting everybody together for after she dealt with the more primary concern. Chomping down on another chip, she turned her attention to Lapis Lazuli and gave her a wave as she approached.

"Yo Laz," she greeted "real quick here, was kinda wondering what your average salary is. Been trying to crunch some numbers recently but I ain't really got access to plenty o' pro heroes to ask."

While chomping down on another chip, Zuri thought back to just how hard it had been to get what she had already. The first hero who had ever encouraged her to try her hand at the whole hero shtick had been running his mouth up and down about how much bank he was making. While it was definitely enough to peak Zuri's interest, it wasn't enough to get her to commit to anything. At least not until she had some kind of confirmation that he wasn't just screwing around with her. She'd need to get another opinion on that.

She'd severely underestimated how hard it was to get a hero to talk to in the middle of the day. After hunting around for a while she finally managed to catch another pro hero while he was doing a PR event that she managed to get into. After finally getting an answer, she found that her first impression had been partially correct. He didn't make as much as the other hero, but it was still a sizeable enough sum to encourage Zuri to try her hand at the exams. But even with that, she still felt that three answers would be better at giving her a range of sums to compare. Lapis was one of the top heroes, so theoretically she should be earning more than either of those other two that Zuri spoke with.

Mera Mera AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Neo Alice Neo Alice

Lydia La Medreno
7ed424275eab1b37c0f2fb21cc8b0e4d.jpg
Lydia practically shrank into herself at Julia's words, thankful that her attention was drawn elsewhere. She hated the idea of not doing anything almost as much as she was relieved by it. On one hand, not having too much responsibility stifled the possibility of her messing things up. But then again, she had always been taught how those who didn't work didn't earn anything, and there was no telling how she'd be scored if she went along with it like that. Would the school really allow her coast off of her fellow examinees like that? But she didn't exactly feel like risking anything by bringing these hesitations up with Julia, the potential ramifications were far too vast.

Luckily, she didn't have too much time to obsess over it. Soon they'd be getting the gist of the test after all.

Upon entering the auditorium, Lydia looked around with near feverish discontent. Though she acquiesced to the sign's demand and hesitantly slid into a seat, her eyes continued darting around until the sudden voice and change of the screen caused her to flinch. The strict voice might have intimidated her, but not as much as the task that was presented before them. It was a stealth mission, which pretty much invalidated most of her usefulness right out of the gate. But then a detail stuck out that momentarily obscured her fear with confusion: the Stun Gun.

It made Lydia tilt her head in confusion, if being spotted was so big of a deal then surely such things were just for show. But focusing on the model that the guards were equipped with, Lydia found herself doubting that assessment. It couldn't be instant elimination if they had those, they had to be grading them on performance overall. Getting spotted would probably subtract points, whereas the hostages, VIP and Lapis would add points. Lydia bit her lip, eyes scrunching up as she thought over what had just been presented to her. The other examinees seemed to already be talking strategy, much of which Lydia could get behind. But then Julia asked Bloodhunter something that made her stand tall and look back to her.

"W-We can't kill them!" she aid before shrinking at the sound of her voice "I mean... Sorry but... deaths in a hostage situation tend to prompt faster reactions from responders."

Rubbing her fingers together, Lydia's gaze traveled around to every other examinee as she began , "We can't rush.... slow and steady... remove cameras... incapacitate guards... use-"

Lydia paused, rubbing her own arms as she gave a small whine to herself, "Real hostages... if we can r-restrain those guards then maybe... I dunno, endanger them somehow then any hero should move to save them... could make the objectives a little easier... I think? I'm sorry..."

EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Neo Alice Neo Alice Slav Slav CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

1595215605256.png Kane held back a frown as he heard Bon act just like Charlie. Thankfully she soon cracked up causing him to feel relieved. She soon expressed that he didn't need to be so formal, but he was used to acting this way with strangers. She soon introduced herself and her friend before explaining her power. "Excellent! It's a pleasure to meet you both. Well it's best We head inside now."
He said with a smile before walking in with them. Once inside he carefully watched the video with the others before listening to the teacher. He frowned some as she explained that she would inflict any mirrored uses of their powers upon them. He turned to the others. "Pardon any interruptions but before we head out we should explain our powers to one another and formulate a strategy before heading inside. Our villain counterparts are doing the same for their assessment so if we heroes are unable to do such it would be disgraceful. Now please allow me to start. I am Kane Katsu and I am able to create and control diamonds." He declared in a formal manner, ignoring Zuri's question to the teacher about salary.
Mera Mera AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Neo Alice Neo Alice GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

“Sure Sammy you can call me Mar” Margate responded to the tiny bear before noticing that the screen was telling them what they were supposed to be doing, savings hostages, maybe dealing with a pro villain... but working as a team that might just be a bit harder. Her attention was drawn back to Sammy would the tiny bear girl even be able to handle this much? “hey Sammy you think you could stay with me during the test so you don’t get lost?” she'd ask in a sweet voice thought she couldn’t for the life of her think where the bear could sit. soon after this, the teacher would show up almost instantly Margate could tell she’d not like her. Her speech dripped with sarcasm while Margate would admit her powers were... a little dangerous, but then she started taking it way to far, her very special penalty for a mistake was to inflict the same injuries on THEM. Margate expression quickly changed to one-off incredible annoyance somehow this miss coldwater had gotten permission to beat them within an inch of their life? she could understand why Q was leaving Kiona following suite to try and convince the boy to stay. At this point Margate gritted her teeth, she‘d see what had happened to her brother the poor boy completely cracking form her the teacher's speech. Carefully Margate placed Sammy down on the ground, she'd hear Kane fellow expecting some sort of formal greet she supposes that could at least just quickly say something before anything else "margate, my powers are I'm literally a energy blackhole ok?" Margate replied quickly her attention turned back to the teacher, marching up yo miss coldwater glaring directly at the teacher they height difference becoming very apparent now. “i don’t know what your playing at but I’ll call your bluff right there Miss... I don’t think your gonna be doing anything you just said, sure you might have said you got permission but.. I doubt it, you're just trying to scare us... unless you want to prove me wrong go ahead“ Margates tone was aggressive and very forward.

Last edited:
The words rang in his ears. He looked at the door then back at the teacher. He stood up and started to make his way towards the door. When he stood up, he began to panic. He took a breath when he blinked and opened his eyes to a familiar place. It was the same area as before but in the shape of the room instead of the cafeteria. The darkness filled the room along with smoke. He couldn't stop walking. He did not have control over his own body. "No! Not this again. I want to be a hero damnit!" And with that last word he let out a fiery blast that warded off what ever it was that had temporary control over him but he was not finished. He heard laughter off in the distance. "You are wasting your time" A voice said in a low demonic tone. "Who's there! Show yourself!" Q shouted. What stood before him was a large dark figure with long wings and horns. Before Q could react, the demon shouted "Perish" as they slammed a fist down on Q.

As the fist connected the ground, Q snapped out of it and found himself standing in front of the door. He made it. He sighed, "I've seen that demon before." He shook his head. "Now is not the time to think about that stuff. I've got a mission I have to pass."

"I'm not gonna quit. No way" he replied to Kiona. He turned around and faced everyone. "Listen up Teacher!" He held out his right arm to the side. "This class may be the most dangerous generation you have ever seen but I guarantee that we wont disappoint you." He ignited his hand and brought it in front of him. "We will show those villains that we are a fierce class and score better then they do on the exam! And one final thing, leave the blood hunter to me." he said as he let the flame in his hand die out. Quentin began to make his way to the exam location. "Yo Kane, I can do anything involving fire."

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Slav Slav

Julia looked back at Lydia after her outburst, smiling proud. ”Finally you speak aloud, since I’ll be gone after those ten minutes I’m letting you in charge of our branch. Coordinate your strategy plan with Dexy and request help from the others if needed, ok?” Dexy wasn’t really fit for strategy planning so Lydia was an obvious choice but she now proved to have the spark needed within her so that made it easier. Julia noticed Alec’s approval and nodded when he willingly told them his powers. ”That’s perfect, you should team up with Knott and Wade since they’re basically immune to toxins.” She looked to the group happy, they weren’t the most powerful beings on the planet but they had the spirit and the determination to accomplish it and that’s what matters.

Goddess of Water
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Marina noticed everyone’s reaction to her words, as she suspected most of them broke without the slightest pressure. Before she could say anything, Zuri had approached her. ”You… that’s… If you only want money then play the lottery, heroes are meant to protect and serve justice.” She shook her head disappointed, this was going to be a looooooong year. Upside though is that Quentin managed to bring himself back to control without help, that’s good. She nodded at his remarks about not disappointing her further but she doubt it. ”We’ll see, Quentin… I sure hope so.”

But what is this? Margate approached her, of all people she should be the one far away from her. She didn’t even flinch when she dared to say it was a bluff, she was taller than her but to her eyes she was the smallest thing in the room since she had defeated bigger foes in her career. ”I fail to see the logic behind your reasoning.” She already felt the influence of Margate’s Antropy aura, but it wasn’t so bad since the Gaea Force was an endless source of mystical energy itself. She lifted her left hand towards Margate, cool air swirling on her palm. Suddenly an ice spear started to form, miniature size to keep the damage low. Before launching it, she tilted her head sideways, focusing on her brother Yanni. ”Your own brother is having a nervous breakdown and you chose to come here and pick an unwinnable fight? If that’s how you treat your own family I’m sorry for any real hostage that has to be under your care, Margate.”

She turned back to looking at her. ”Now, I won’t cripple you because then the test would be worthless and any mistake you make could be a direct side effect of the damage I produce on you. Also, I don’t draw pleasure from injuring people if that’s your idea of me. But I guess your lack of self-control has been established and you have asked for punishment yourself…” With a little twist of her wrist the little spear launched itself towards the girl’s left arm, piercing her hard skin but not actually going all the way to the other side. With a light movement of her left index finger the spear melted into water, stained with blood from the girl. She left the icy pain settle in before moving her hand towards the wound. The water dripping from her covered the wound entirely and blue energy made it glow. After a few moments the wound started to close back, the pain still there until finally it stopped and she was as good as new. ”I wasn’t mistaken when I said you all were the most volatile generation of heroes I’ve seen, I hope you can see that since your own actions have proven me right.” She then waved to the chairs, to prove her point since there were still some freaked out or breaking down like Yanni. ”Heroes most strive for perfection, anything else is useless. The government agrees with me and that’s why I’ve been granted special permission to do as I please with you. No one is born perfect, that’s why you are here, eventually you’ll learn how to avoid committing the same mistakes over and over again.”

She raises her voice to address to all heroes again. ”You all shouldn’t be afraid of making mistakes and getting hurt, you should be looking for ways to avoid making those mistakes in the first place and then the rest won’t be a problem. Start thinking like adults and apply logic to your reasoning, life isn’t fair that’s why we heroes exist in the first place! Quentin here has got more balls that all of you combined, he singlehandedly conquered his fear and stopped himself from going, like a HERO does. Now stop whining and get the job done, it’s not a question, it’s an ORDER.” She lowered her voice after that; these kids really are messed up. ”I’ll help you all to become the best heroes this school has seen, my methods might be harsh but they work, all the heroes you see doing good out there were in your place and survived. If your determination is strong enough I know you can reach perfection.”

Elias Holden
Interacting: Mera Mera (Bon) Neo Alice Neo Alice (Marina) CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Sammy) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane)
Mentioned: @Pretty_Much_Everyone​

1595919946198.pngUpon bursting into the room, Elias was struck with nothing but near-complete darkness. The only illumination within the room shone upon some of his friends who'd also entered. It was reminiscent to his home cinema, back when he lived with his parents... It was almost too dark for his liking. Could have had, oh, I don't know, maybe a candle? That would make things better in here. Just a nice, small flame. Unconfined. Wavering on its wicker. Subconsciously, Elias picked at his gloves in the darkness. Not until a very familiar voice caught his attention. He turned to the source, waving back with the most ecstatic smile he could make. "Booooonnn!" he shouted back. "We're gonna kick all the bu—!" His words became incoherent jumble once she repeated the same enthusiastic, violent shaking he gave her before.

Then the screen finally played. Villain warehouse! Woohoo! Rescuing hostages! Heck yeah! Neutralizing threats! Easy peasy! When Bloodhunter came on screen, Elias was all the more entranced. He looked closely at the intricate design of the villain's costume. How every thread and knot held in place for one exact thing. He pondered an idea, but promptly shook his head. It probably wouldn't fruition. His eyes widened with anticipation as the Hero teacher made her grand appearance.

Albeit, a rather condescending one. Elias raised a brow at her words. "Dangerous? Lack of self-control? Make wonderful villains?" Elias looked around at his peers, trying to find where she saw that in them. After surveying them, a bright smile came to his face as he looked back at their teacher, laughing innocently. He wrapped his arm around Bon. "I think you've mistaken my friends, Teach! We all came here to be heroes! I befriended them for a reason!" In response to her warning to not damage the hostage mannequins, Elias laughed once again, removing his arm from Bon. "Don't worry about me, Teach, I never do anything wrong! All of my friends will attest to that!" That's what friends are for, after all! Whether he was simply that confident in his prowess not to harm the hostage, or he was just not taking the threats as seriously as he should, was unclear.

Elias eagerly squirmed his head around as Bon ruffled his hair. At her words of encouragement, Elias gave an enormous grin in response. "Fear not! I plan on giving my absolute all!" He looked back at the teacher, catching the tail end of her message. Essentially a threat to not harm the hostages in any way. Like with the other threats, Elias chuckled confidently. "So, don't hurt the mannequins or else we fail, huh? Sure! Sure! We're gonna breeze right through this!"

As he and Bon were sitting at the very front, it took longer than it should have for Elias to realize all the stuff happening behind him. By that time, Centaur Lady was talking to Q-ny about something; Yanni was laughing at what Elias could only think was some hilarious joke, and with the green-haired girl he never had a chance to properly speak with; another inhuman student waltzed in, her reptilian tail catching his eye; and something else. "Is that... a teddy bear?!" Elias leapt from his seat, grabbing the plushy. "It's so cute!" he yelled, hugging it firmly against his chest. He eventually set it down on a desk, bend over to match her height. "Your name will be Bon! Like my old pet thingy, and now the name of my best friend!" He pat its head, then turning to Kane. Befriending the lizard girl would have to wait.

His power? If could have shown it off at that very moment in that exact place, he definitely would have. Elias beamed the brightest he has today. "I can make explosions! That's right! Those warm, adrenaline-pumping booms that gratify your ears like so! Though I haven't had the chance to do so for months, now, and," his hands writhed as he took in a breath, "I just can't wait to use my powers again!" He chuckled a bit, now fumbling his fingers between each other. "Aw man, now I really want to use them again! It'll just be minutes until we're out there! Out! There! There where I! Where I..." He turned away from everyone, focusing on calming his breath. He clasped his hands together, trying to subdue the raw excitement within. He muttered a phrase quiet as can be, his jovial tone replaced with an eerie solemnity. "May the flame burn eternal..."

His usual self whipped back around to Kane. "So there you have it! My amazing ability for—" Marina's next message cut him off completely. He gawked at the teacher, letting out a nervous chuckle seconds later. It's not directed towards me. I am unharmed. I am safe. It is not my problem. I am unharmed. I am safe. It is not my problem. He lightly slapped himself, forcing himself to breathe at a regular pace. Better. Not like the embarrassment in the Exam Hall. Better. He laughed again. "Well, we should probably get going to the actual warehouse then, yeah?"

Knott Lazarus
EldridSmith EldridSmith @villains
Knott nodded, but was now embarrassed at their previous comment about Alec making enemies. They were willing to work with him, but were not sure if he was willing to work with them. Of course, they had their doubts, but when didn't they? They decided not to bring it up.
"Welcome to the team, I guess."

Caspar Hyatt
Neo Alice Neo Alice @heroes

Caspar had attempted to shield Margate with a forcefield, but miscalculated the location and timing. The iridescent shield hung in the air between Lapis Lazuli and Margate, looking like petroleum on water, but while it would have stopped the ice spear, it did not.
He winced at the sight of Margate's injury, but soon developed a more angered expression as he dispelled the now useless forcefield. It looked a bit like multicolored smoke as it dissolved.

"And you call yourself a hero?" Caspar said to the teacher. "You sure you're even teaching the right class, bro? 'Cause that looks more like villain behavior to me."
Caspar was ready to put up another forcefield, even though he knew the posibility that he'd be too late.

BonFC2.png
Bonbinette "Bon" Vonkarma
Mentions: Neo Alice Neo Alice (Marina), shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Kiona), CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Sammy)
Interactions: AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot , EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane), StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Caspar), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Margate), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Elias)

The redhead chuckled at the returning words of encouragement from her friend, crossing her arms together as she nodded along in apparent pride with a smirk growing on her face after the boy had removed his arm around her. "Good. Good! A bad attitude brings bad results, after all~!" She spoke proudly, though feeling as if she also was telling herself that same statement deep down. "A bad attitude brings bad results? That's the most stupid thing I've said today." The redhead mentally slapped herself on the head as she instinctively thought this, shaking her head a little bit to remove such unwanted thought. Her conscious had returned to witness Elias confidently exclaiming that the exam was going to be a "breeze", to which Bon just smiled at his words. He seemed like a genuinely good kid, unlike her.

The several noises from the people behind her soon caught her attention enough to turn around to see what kind of chaos was happening, and it was quite a lot. First of all, there was a small commotion between Q-ny and Kiona where both of them were nearby the exit, to which Bon instantly understood the situation once her eyes had landed on the insecure expression of the white haired man. "He wanted to leave...?" the redhead muttered to herself as her eyes widened a bit in surprise, her grip on her seat tightening along with her chest. What was this feeling? Why was she suddenly so...angry? And was it towards him or herself? Why would she even be mad at him, in that case? Her eyebrows furrowed as her attention hyper focused on the actions of the man she had spoken to before, not even noticing Elias had gone out of his spot to talk to the talking teddy bear that was attracting attention. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip as she stared at the situation, her nails digging into the leather coating the seat was wrapped in.

"No...No. No!"

She mentally yelled at Kiona as she convinced the man to stay, who seemed a lot more confident and radiant this time to which the redhead scoffed at deep down, and his encouraging words towards their fellow partners filling her with disappointment. Despite this, the redhead exhaled through her nostrils as she ruffled her own hair for a moment before giving Q a nod with an apparent confident smile on her face, managing to give him a thumbs up in approval of his words. "You should've left if you wanted to." is what she wanted to say, but alas, swallowed her own unsaid words and instead exclaimed "Look at ya' and ya' confidence! I'm rooting for all of us too, Q-ny~! We will put these villains down!". What a joke. With her grin slowly decaying in size down to just a simple smile, Bon's eyes quickly averted away from the undesired situation to spot something, in her hopes, less disappointing. It wasn't as if she didn't want Q here, but rather, maybe, she had placed herself on his situation. Being that brave to get up and attempt to leave, to then throw it away. She didn't have that. Deep down, she wanted him to leave to feel validated into wanting to do the same.

"Eh?"

Her conscious had stopped wandering inside of her thoughts once her hearing had caught onto her name being exclaimed. The redhead shaking her head a bit to focus on the her current situation and looking towards where Elias had gone during that time. What was the most interesting of the situation, however, was that her friend was talking to a "Teddy Bear?" Bon questioned to the air as her head tilted to a side in curiosity, blinking a couple of times as the cute plushie would move around ever so slightly. Soon, a small blush would form onto her cheeks. "H-How cute...!" She muttered to herself, wanting to get up from her seat and approach the talking toy as well, though Elias' next words on naming the adorable thing after her and his past pet made the redhead's heart hurt inside of her. "A-ahh...?!" Bon exclaimed in genuine surprise as her face reddened almost instantly. With the uneasy need of wanting to cover her mouth from hiding her embarrassed smile, her yellow eyes sparkled in an endearing way as she stared at her "Best friend", almost tearing up from the heart-warming scene she had occasionally overheard. "How cute...!!!!" Bon exclaimed internally, wanting to pat and hug the younger boy like a flustered little kid.

After the redhead had fixed herself up from that overly-sweet action she didn't expect, the redhead patted her warm cheeks a couple of times once the cramping of her cheekbones had seized from forcing herself to not smile in embarrassment. Elias had started to explain his powers to the heroes who were listening once Kane had proposed the idea of strategy-making. "Ah!-" After the redhead had extended her arm up like a kid in a class, her words were soon overshadowed by the powerful yet elegant tone of voice from the top hero that was going to teach this year's class. Bon turned around to see the commotion that was happening on the theater. "Oh! It's Margy!" The redhead exclaimed as her head tilted to a side, her attention now being focused on the tense stand-off between the creature and the top hero. Though, her body tensed up after the teacher, like how Margate wanted, shoot off a rather small spear made of ice towards the shark lady's arm, the sight of blood widening the redhead's eyes in surprise. "Woah! She actually did it!" She was more surprised of the fact that the teacher really did follow through Margate's request rather than worrying for her acquaintance. She did ask for it, after all.

Yet, it seemed that she was the only one who didn't care for Margate's well-being in the end, since the man who she once saw talk to Alec had jumped in for her fellow classmate's aid, and even snapped back at the teacher for her action. "Eh? Eh?" She looked back and forth between the teacher and Caspar with a concerned look. Not for them, of course, but herself instead. Should she be worried too? Was her past statement not the correct one? Margate asked for it and she got it. Was there really a reason to be worried? Especially since the teacher had healed her wound in the end. Why were they mad for something that was inevitable? "Y-Yeah...! You shouldn't had done that..." She awkwardly said along towards the teacher, her voice straining more and more while her throat slowly formed a lump, growing more unsure of the situation. The right thing was to be worried and angry, right? Caspar seemed to be the image of a good person, so she should follow as such. Yet, the stress of it all was already much.

The redhead exhaled through her nostrils in frustration, though keeping a smile on her face. What the hell? She didn't understand no matter how many times her mind circulated the situation. Bon knew she wasn't a good person, but she did think she had understood their morals. Before she knew, her expression had changed to one of annoyance. She was annoyed with herself, not being able to handle her stress, and with the two people who were making a big deal of the situation. But no matter what, she could NOT snap. She should not be angry.

She tried counting to 10. She tried digging her nails onto her skin. She tried looking away. She tried to mentally block them. She tried to laugh it off. She tried to approach someone else. She tried to sleep. She tried to close her eyes. She tr-

"Oh, shut-UP. BOTH of you! Margate here asked for it herself, so why are you two surprised our teacher followed through?! It's not like it even matters, anymore. She healed it, for fuck's sake! Can't we just start with this god-DAMN exam?! Jesus fucking Christ..."
She broke character.

Immediately after her impulsive exclamation, her hands covered her mouth instinctively as her legs quickly started to tremble in fear of what just happened, her bright eyes having completely widened in shock and quickly averting her look by lowering her head. Hasn't she done this for years?! Why was it that NOW she's snapping like this? Maybe it was the growing frustration of the exam not starting, and the redhead not being able to let out steam making her explosive. God. she never wanted to die more than right now ever in her life. Mentally fixing herself up, her trembling hands slowly lowered from her hot face as her quivering mouth would quickly try to breath. It felt as if she was taking her first breath ever, clumsily and shakily . After a few seconds of breathing, Bon cleared her throat as her hand would scratch her head, giving Margate and Caspar an apparent playful grin. Yet, her voice was a bit shaky at a close listen. "I-I mean! Hahah~ It's kind of useless to fight with our teach, ya' know~? What happened to teamwork? We should all get along, alright~? We're supposed to fight the villains, not our comrades!" The redhead chuckled after her attempt to save her image, but she had hoped that no one outside of these two had heard her lowered voice, or the change of her playful tone to that of a frustrated one, or the change of her bright aura to one of pure annoyance.

Not thinking she would be able to handle their reactions to the statement she couldn't take back, she quickly approached the group where Kane was and acted like nothing happened, playfully extending her arms up to the roof as she exclaimed loudly her powers. "Aight, comrades! I can make electricity! Zap-zap, ya' know~? Oh! I can paralyze peeps, too! Though I need someone to cover me while I charge that up~!" She laughed at herself in apparent embarrassment, though she had taken out one of the metal bolts she brought along with her for the exam. Upon hearing Elias' suggestion to going to the warehouse, Bon nodded at his in agreement like an impatient child. "Yeah! I'm with ya' Eli! I just wanna go already!" She exclaimed, yet her chest was still tight and her legs were shaky from the situation she brought onto herself a few seconds ago.

Kiona Phillips
Rinkah2.jpg"That's the spirit," Kiona said to Q with a fired up grin; her smile didn't last long as an incident brewed between Margate and the teacher. "Tsk...," Perfection... It was overrated in her mind. Sure, as a hero, you should try to protect everyone, do the right thing; but it was no use sitting on your hands, thinking how to perfectly save the day. Sometimes you just had to act and work with what you had; as a centaur, she's been doing that all her life.

She quickly glanced around her to figure out where everyone was. She didn't want to step on anyone, especially the small teddy. Once she was ready, she waltzed up to Margate and Marina, standing just close enough to be involved. The adrenaline in the moment protected her from feeling the stronger effects of Margate's antropy field.

"I think you've made your point," she said to Margate, sounding riled up but not quite angry. "As much as I agree with you, let the faculty handle her. Right now we have an exam to focus on." She turned and started to walk away, but stopped and talked to Marina over her shoulder. "Oh, and teach. The high and mighty, perfectionist stick may work for you, but that's not my hero way." she pointed her thumb at herself. "Centaurs are a rare bread of heroes. I know I have a long road ahead of me, but I'm going to make it work. Just be ready for your socks to be knocked off."

With that said, she finished her canter over to the strategizing group. "I guess you heard all that...," she said, crossing her arms. "So ya...I'm a centaur. If you want high horsepower, I'm your girl." She cracked her knuckles. "I'm also pretty tanky; Centaur anatomy has some perks."

Interacted: AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Neo Alice Neo Alice
@heroes

Zuri knew that she had overestimated Lapis the very second that she brought up the lottery. As it was essentially an extra tax for the dumb or desperate, the idea of using it as a financially viable option for anything was almost enough to get her to snicker. Instead she slowly brought another chip up to her lips and crunched slowly, which was timely for her since the next words out of the pro hero's mouth did actually cause Zuri to have to stifle a laugh. She'd been under the impression since signing up that this whole Hero and villain business was just an avenue for clueless folks to settle disputes. Sure she could assume that carrying out the service to the people could be seen as generous if ya looked a it a certain way.

But to call this borderline mercenary work a mean of justice? Zuri would've brought up how funny that sounded if not for the reverence that Lapis spoke with, for it signified to Zuri almost immediately that this was a dogma for the woman. And decrying a dogma would essentially just be smashing her own head against a brick wall, so she merely continued smiling and nodding

"I see I see, didn't know the lottery was such a viable option." She rubbed at her chin in thought, but her attention had already been drawn away from the conversation. She'd reorganize the ranges of financing and simple turn them around. Assuming this pro hero was only doing it to adhere to a dogma then odds were that her jobs were less about payment and more about whichever she believed were most just. It was a statistic that didn't really aid Zuri's financial assessment, so she'd have to find another hero for later. The first two she'd gotten would be enough until then, now she could truly focus on the exam.

Hopping back, Zuri caught herself on her tail and used it as a seat whilst she bit down on another chip. Her eyes finally went back to the rest of the examinees, where she raised an eyebrow upon really taking in what she had to work with. Not a moment after her brief interaction with the Hero, another mutant girl was already seeking to challenge her warnings. More than willing to leave that for Lapis to deal with, turning her attention over to the guy who'd been prepping to leave. He seemed to get himself together and even lay claim to taking on Blood Hunter on his own, something Zuri rolled her eyes at before turning to one guy who was trying to get everyone to coordinate.

He suggested they all figure out how their powers worked so they could work together, an idea Zuri could get behind primarily because it would clue her in on the capabilities of the rest of the examinees. She'd slept through most of the time in the waiting hall so there wasn't much she'd managed to gleam beforehand. Already some guy was absolutely gushing to him about explosion and flame. It didn't exactly take long to figure out what kinda theme he was rocking. The call for coordination had drawn several other pairs of eyes from that living teddy bear thing, although some instead were turning back towards-

Oh, seemed like Lapis went and followed through.

Zuri gave a whistle of interest whilst leaning forward on her tail to get a better look over at the closing wound that the other mutant girl had, filing the details of it away for later as some other guy who started calling Lapis out on whether that was heroic. That outburst prompted a red-head nearby to call out both him and the mutant girl, as if one fuse had ended up lighting several fires at once. But after immediately giving a half-assed backpedal on her previous outburst, she joined Fire-dude in trying to make their way to the Exam first.

Chowing down on another chip, Zuri used her tail to launch herself back to the other seats. Catching herself precariously with a foot atop two different seats, she balanced herself before plucking out another chip and humming, "While I'd love to get to the whole dipping and diving stuff, I'll say that the Pony and Mr. Diamond dozen got the right idea. Gotta lotta potential moolah riding on this, so sure... I can hash."

As she spoke, she casually stretched her legs to walk along the seats. Eventually she twirled and fell backwards off the edge of the seats, only for her tail to shoot out and catch her. Folding her legs under in a meditative stance, she at upon it once more before digging around in her bag o chips.

"Zuri King, poisonous lizard chick." she said whilst continuing her snacking, pausing in between the chips to reach up flick one of the spikes growing from her head "Can grow a whole mess o these from my tail, pretty toxic if they get all stuck up in someone. Besides that I'm hot and agile as hell with a damn good bag o Crisper's Haul that I ain't sharing."

As if to punctuate that, she chomped down on another chip before licking her fingers one by one.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Neo Alice Neo Alice StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StaidFoal StaidFoal Mera Mera shadowdude505 shadowdude505 CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Yanni rocked back and forth just for a little while, he wasn't sure what was really going on... right now... things got even worse once he saw what the teacher did to his big sister... this hero wasn't really a hero... she was a... was a... idiot an absolute idiot, if Yanni knew anything it was that being positive was always better then being abusive or angry about things, and this teacher no only decided it made sense to hurt Margate... but then order everyone around? that... didn't make any sense... that wasn't good. Yanni's unsettling laughter continued for a little while... until a familiar voice rang out... it was Sicily, looking up at the girl Yanni would wipe his eyes a for a moment his smile becoming a more genuine one. "oh? s-s-sorry... y-your right... I shouldn't be upset, and- and your right... that's... if we fail it will be together.. right? but yeah... id love some icecream" he'd reply to her slowly getting up giving the girl a smile, he felt a lot better now "come on... let's get to... the test... right?" hed gently extend a hand to the Sicily so they could walk over to everyone else and get ready for the test he'd sorta missed out on Kane asking questions about them though he'd manage to pick it up by everyone else introducing themselves "oh well hey I'm Yanni and i... make energy? kinda? not sure but when i boop things they get charged"

Last edited:
Sicily Wood
1596011720836.png
Sicily gave Yanni a slightly awkward but reassuring smile toward him, returning his smile. She felt better that he seemed to be feeling better. Sicily stood up with Yanni, took the hand he held out and walked over to the group of students with him. She waited until Yanni introduced himself before she did. "U-um, my name is Sicily. I can hack and control technology but I have to be able to see... And, um, the more advance the tech the longer it takes for me to gain control... Yeah..." Sicily stuttered slightly while standing behind Yanni slightly, her social anxiety coming back to the surface.
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @Everyone_in_the_hero_group

Hi I was able to get WiFi but I won’t for a long while. I just wanted everyone to know please don’t mention me if your post isn’t mentioning or interacting with my character (mainly talking to Lydia and yanni) anyways my trip is almost over and I’ll be able to catch up soon! Sorry I haven’t been able to rp, I might just maybe be able to do one post

IMG_20200729_231149.jpg

Piper listened to the sound of her obnoxious alarm clock. "All right I'm getting up'' she mumbles to herself, slamming her hand on the off button. She yawns as she gets up out of bed and starts to stretch,flexing her wing muscles and loosening her limbs. Hopefully this room would be her permanent dorm. Today was a big day. She quickly got ready for school deciding what would be the best thing to wear, and threw it on.

As she was walking in the main doors she saw alot of other people in groups chatting all around. " I can make friend later" she said to herself "for now I have to focus on making my wing muscles at there peak condition." She flew up to the high ceiling and begin to fly in circles after that she hovered and listened to everyone's conversation. It was very boring hovering so she landed and stayed in the back corner away from the others thinking about how dreadfully boring this was, when the loudspeaker announced which doors to go into.

After following the rest of the kids going into the red door she listened intently to the video and then bloodhunter talking about the challenge. "Wow this is going to be tricky taking hostages alone was hard enough but now we have to avoid stun guns too" piper though. Maybe it's time to go and talk to the other villains. I walk over to the nearest person. " Hi I'm piper and...um...what is your name." ( Open for any villain to respond)

Last edited:
egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpgCleopatra Abdel

"Looks like we have a straggler," Cleo announced to the rest of the villain students. She batted her hair. "I'm Cleopatra. You can call me Cleo or the Queen of Diamonds. I can explain the title later." Right now they had to get ready for the exam. They had a some time to prepare a strategy.

Cleo started to walk toward the starting point. "A flyer would be useful for getting a bird's eye view of things. Too bad we don't have any coms... What should the signal be once the cameras are down? I suppose Wade or Knot could try to regroup with us... or maybe Alec could make a smoke screen."

Neo Alice Neo Alice FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 @villains

Kiona Phillips

"Pony?!" That was basically the same as calling her a horse in her mind. "Tsk.." She crossed her arms and was clearly agitated, but they had an exam to focus on and enough outbursts already, so she let it slide. Thankfully a new announcement was made letting the heroes know that the exam would start in ten minutes. "All right, some good news!"

After the announcement, Kiona started to move toward the starting zone.

"I don't know where you'd like to fit me in strategy wise, but I could help out with defense or transport the hostages to safety," she said to Kane. She wasn't much of a strategist and more of an instinctual fighter.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith @heroes
Rinkah5.png

Caspar Hyatt
EldridSmith EldridSmith @heroes​
Caspar flinched at Bon's sudden outburst, now wondering if he ought to have opened his big mouth. He was going to be in trouble, he was sure. No, He thought, it doesn't matter what kind of trouble I'm in. She was way out of line, even if... Margate was it? Even if Margate had challenged her, it was hardly an excuse. Even if her wound was healed, why inflict it in the first place over something so....? He couldn't quite think of the word for it, but nonetheless thought that Marina was abusing her authority as a teacher and hero.
But the centaur was right. They did have an exam to focus on.

"I can create forcefields, so I think I could do defense." He said to the others, hoping to high heaven that he wouldn't be on the teacher's bad side.

Knott Lazarus
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 @villains
"That's a good idea, the smoke screen, if Alec agrees anyway." Knott said, "And Piper, I'm Knott, also known as the Ruler of Hearts. My pronouns are the singular 'they.'"
They smiled at her, though not wide enough to show their teeth.

Elias Holden
Interacting: Mera Mera (Bon) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Zuri) Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams (Sicily) @Hero_Group
Mentioned: N/A​

1596183377414.pngWhatever Elias expected to hear from the bystanders, it definitely wasn't a fit of rage; and from none other than Bon! The other lively kid of the classroom! There he stood, unusually stunned at the sight. Once she reverted to her regular self, laughing it off as sarcasm, Elias joined in on the chuckling. Friend Category A. He threw his arms around her with genuine warmth. He wasn't at all fazed by what others might have assumed a tasteless sense of humor. In fact, he seemed to like it. "I knew it! Having someone like you as my best friend will be so," useful, "fun, later on!"

He turned his attention to the lizard lady he saw earlier as she introduced herself. Category B. He leaped in front of her, holding jovial fists out near his face. "Nice to meet you, Ms. King! Let's get along!" His eyes wandered down her body, setting down on—not her breasts—but the aforementioned bag of Crisper's Haul she snacked from. Before he could even think of asking for any, Zuri made it clear she didn't intend to share. Elias puffed his cheeks in feigned frustration, backing out of her personal space.

Soon enough, they announced the start of the physical examination. Elias hopped in place, still eager to let loose in the exam! Before darting towards the starting point of the warehouse, though, his attention was drawn by who he recognized as the green-haired girl at the very start at the Exam Hall, pepping herself up. His eyes sparkled as she introduced herself. C. "Your power is hacking things?!" Like with Zuri and essentially everyone else, he jumped in, zooming his face near hers to disrupt any idea of personal bubbles. "Maybe you can hack our scores so we all pass! Or maybe you can hack the hostages so we can save them quicker! Or maybe to destroy the cameras so the bad guys don't think I was the one who blew them up!" With the sheer enthusiasm in his eyes, it would've been difficult to tell if he was serious or not. Eventually, he backed away and gave her breathing room. "Anyway, let's get along! You're gonna do very swell with us! Guaranteed!" Elias cracked a wide, proud smile before dashing toward the starting location.

Once there, his peers began focusing on formulating plans, discussing what their powers would be best for... Very boring stuff. Elias could think of a course of action 10 times faster than they could! He interrupted whoever spoke next with a merry shout. "Okay! So here's my plan!" Elias stood away from them in order to demonstrate as he spoke. "We burst in and explode the bad guys, exploding any witnesses before they raise an alarm. We go in as fast as possible, exploding through walls and whatnot to the hostages. If the bad guys have a gun to the hostages' heads, we threaten them with explosions so they drop the hostages after realizing how pointless it is to use them as human shields. As they try to flee from explosions, we explode them! It's a simple, efficient, and swift plan, yeah?!" Elias tore off his gloves, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

as Sicily took Yanni's hand the longer she held onto it the more energetic the girl would feel, as well, mostly because she literally was being changed up by Yanni. he didn't mind that Sicily was just staying behind him it was fair enough shyness would be how it is. upon Elisa's announcement about his idea for a plan, the glowing titan would pause for a moment thinking, and then thinking a little more before a big smile began to form on his face. "PERFECT PLAN oh oh I know I can help make the explosions bigger or umm help you make more? yeah, I bet if we blow up the whole building there won't be any place for the bad guys to hide? right? that would make it waaaay easier" he'd respond excitedly to the plan his wings flaring out with excitement. margate would join the planning huddle standing a little further back from the group as was her usual way, "well names margate but well half of us have already met, anyway, my powers are totally the opposite of my brothers here, i sorta drain energy form everything" she'd reply placing a hand on Yanni's shoulder as she mentioned the fact that they where related. once the plan was pointed out and of course Yanni would agree to it, it would result in Margate emitting a long drawn out sigh and a faceplam. "ummm... just well that is a fabulous plan but there is a bit of an issue, if we blow everything up then that might just, in theory, cause the hostages to be hurt, and if that happens we may possibly fail the test? so what if we blow up only one half of the place to cause a distraction? and blow up anyone that shows up to look at the explosions? right? then we can go save the hostages while the explosion distracts everyone easy?" her reply was in a sweet tone avoiding saying the plan was dumb, it was just a little but if she could at least redirect the destructive tendencies that would count as working together to all their strengths win-win situation for everyone... right?

@vilains
" Hello Knott and Cleo." She waved. Piper stared into the group getting used to all the new faces. When they reached a pause in there talking piper said, "ok so how is this plan going to work, if you need me to fly or have any need of wind such as spreading a smoke cover further I can definitely help. My flying skills are in tip top shape today and I should be able to fly for the rest to the test, barely but I can." I lift off and fly over head the group. Intent on listening to whatever else they plan

Last edited:
Sicily Wood
1596231967338.png
Sicily's eyes widened slightly as Elias got in her personal space and started brainstorming ways she could assist in the exam. "O-oh, um, those a-are possibilities... " She said with a nervous laugh at the end. He was trying to help... She was pretty sure he was anyway and didn't want to shoot down all of his ideas, she would feel bad if she did. Then he retreated away from her, she let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. Elias revealed his plan on how they could go about the exam. The idea seemed rather dangerous and reckless to her, but Yanni seemed on board. Afterward, Margate gave an alternative that she much preferred. "Uh, going with Margate's idea," Sicily started, letting go of Yanni's hand and stepping out from behind him, "I could probably get into the camera system and monitor the locations of the villains and find a decent area for the distraction. B-but, it's j-just a suggestion!"
Interactions: StaidFoal StaidFoal @Hero_Group

Sammy
The small teddy bear girl was overwhelmed with so many new faces and friends that she simply passed out into Margates arms. She was most likely put into margates backpack if she had one, Sammy loves small warm bags she could hide within.

She dreamt about her time at school and how the heroes were victorious and after they went out and ate cereal milk together. She loved cereal milk, it was her favorite.

interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Victoria

she noticed the different villains and the ones grouped together, it seemed like the tree hugger was relatively social. Victoria thought this was stupid people knowing you too much was a bad thing he did a crime people would recognize you you had to lay low as a criminal not talk that much although Victoria wasn’t really a criminal she did bad things often however she wouldn’t attack and innocent unarmed person let alone a child. she didn’t like taking from people when it wasn’t hers although she did like causing chaos.

She noticed most of the different villains the only ones she Didn’t find annoying What is the boy with black hair and yellow eyes he was quiet although she did hear that he was quite rude most people she found that funny. there was also a pale boy (she doesn’t know knott is non-Binary). He seemed relatively quiet so much she can get along with wasn’t a jab her mouth like most of the others.
Mentions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Slav Slav

Zuri leaned away from Elias the moment his eyes went to her chips, but her smirk remained as her gaze went to the rest of the students as they continued hashing out their capabilities. As they spoke, Zuiri hopped onto her tail again whilst pulling out another chip. She sat cross-legged before examining it carefully. But though her eyes were glued to the chip, her ears were wide open as the mere etchings of a plan began forming throughout all the yammering. Well, she couldn't be sure it was happening for everyone else, but it was definitely happening for her. Just as the taste of Crisper's was rippling along the slimy interiors of her mouth, so were the ideas rolling along the slimy exterior of her brain.

But in the midst of that planning, the announcement came. A voice from above announced that they were starting soon, and so Zuri rolled her eyes before stretching her mouth wide and tilting the bag of Crisper's Haul. The rest of its delicious loot came tumbling down into her maw, which snapped shut once the very last crumb had finished its descent. As she chewed her banquet loud and proud, a path was opened for them to take to the testing chamber's. Folding her arms behind her head, Zuri casually sauntered towards them with a skip in her step. It was only after she had started walking that she finished swallowing down the last chewed remains of Crisper's doubloons.

Giving a loud sigh of titillated relief, Zuri glanced around to the other students who were making their way towards the testing Grounds. With her tail swaying with each of her step's her eyes turned ahead of her again as she laughed.

"So the way I see it, we gotta be all split up and stuff if we want to slip on in all moist and easy." Zuri noted before turning around and walking backwards as she continued "We got what? Ten minutes till ol Bloody-Boy comes lookin' to put all our asses on blast? That means we need most o that security business taken care of by then."

She waved a hand casually towards Margate, "We can try rollin' with Pale-Scale's thing but only after greenie gets all up in them electrical guts." her eyes turned to Cecily briefly before she folded her hands behind her back "So she's probably gonna need someone to watch that fine ass of her's while she's setting everything up."

"I'm thinking..."
Zuri's eyes traveled over the pack as she continued back-walking towards their destination, it would have to be someone capable of offering defense while also being able to be covert. She'd need at least two with her if she ran into some kind of trouble.That meant Mr. Bombastic and the Horse Girl were out, the Living Light-bulb was a living light-bulb and Zuri was pretty sure the Red-Head's fire stuff could be extremely noticeable if they got outta hand. Which left Diamond Dozen and Block Jaw as her defensive options. But even then, Zuri figured that diamonds were pretty eye-catching as well.... In fact a whole mess of the kids she was working with had eye-catching stuff.

She went silent for a moment as her eyes darted between all of them several times, her expression devolving into a laugh as she slapped herself upside the head and gave a spin, "Hot damn, why didn't I see it before! We fully commit and take 'em from both sides!"

She spread her arms wide as she spun back on them, "We split into two groups, the quiet ones and loud ones. Team Quiet can go turn off the surveillance and attack from the side while Team Loud goes bursting in the front and kicking as much ass as they can! We both work our way to the hostages and split up the response!"

Folding her arms and snickering to herself again, Zuri finally turned and began walking forward as they drew close to the Exam location, "I'm thinking Mr. Bombastic, Diamond Dozen, the Pony, the Lightbulb and the walking campfire go loud. Meanwhile Greenie, Forcefield dude, Sparks, Pale Scale and I guess the Rabbit guy can join me in slipping in the rear all sneaky and stuff."

Clapping her hands together, she folded her arms under her chest as the tip of her tail curled up to her back, "Ha! Those poor bastards gonna have a war on two fronts, ain't nobody I know can last when pounded from both ends!"

7b60dd8a8a214159da83677371749a95.jpgLydia La Madreno

Lydia's woeful expression stretched into another of pure terror at the mention of being put in charge of anything, "W-What?" she stammered out "But... But..."

She hadn't been trying to make a statement about her capabilities or anything, she'd just said what made sense at the time to her. They were probably going to be outnumbered... and their opponents had an actual hero helping them. Lydia wasn't sure if they'd be able to stand up against those odds without being extremely careful. Even though she exactly enthusiastic about being a part of any of this, she couldn't exactly back down. Even with Mel down for the count, her mother had looked so excited for her. The idea of making that excitement useless was harrowing to say the least. But to be in charge of strategy?

Alas, before she could even try to formulate a rebuttal to that, it was announced that they were moving on. It caused her to flinch, but Lydia just bit down on her tongue and nodded her head with pensive compliance, "O-Okay..." she said as she glanced to the path revealed to them "I'll... try my best, I'm sorry if it isn't enough."

She internally cursed herself for opening her big mouth, but Lydia couldn't have stayed quiet in the face of such a counterproductive suggestion, even if it came from someone as terrifying as Julia. In any hostage situation, the number of hostages was critical in terms of convincing law enforcement to acquiesce to demands. Large numbers of hostages might've been harder to hold, but the police can't take as many risks as they could with smaller numbers. In this scenario, they were essentially demanding acceptance into the school in exchange or them. But the major advantage they had was that these hostages weren't real people, the main disadvantage being that those protecting them wouldn't have the same drive as regular responders. There's only so much enthusiasm one could put into protecting a lifeless manikin compared to a living, breathing person after all.

Her suggestion had just been that, a suggestion. If they were going to be sneaking around and knocking out the guards anyway, then why not take them as hostages as well? Bigger numbers of hostages mean bigger requests, it was just a numbers game at that point. Certainly a better alternative to killing them, especially if they could be utilized how Lydia thought they could.

Ever so subtly, she opened her book and slid ahead to the blank page at the end before turning it upside down and writing. She didn't want to use her book of stories for this, but she felt it key to write her thoughts down immediately before she lost track of them.

It was actually simple in a way, if they were splitting up to do this then making it easier for the other team to do their job easier should be a priority. Julia looked eager to fight the Hero, but Lydia wasn't exactly convinced that her victory would be so simple. But either way, if she was going to keep the hero busy, that meant that they all had some leeway when it came to taking out the rest of the guards. Once the cameras were down, they could just outmaneuver the guards and incapacitate them. But as for what came after...

Lydia shriveled up again, her eyes going up from her book to Dexy, She was supposed to coordinate with her and her clones to make the plan go smoothly, but the idea of having to work with someone who could easily gang up on her by herself felt less than stellar. But to go against Julia's orders... that was even more horrifying. So as they neared the exam grounds, Lydia mustered up what little courage she had and turned to face the rest of her fellow villains.

"I-It was just a suggestion!" she said to them before shrinking behind her book and trembling "I'm sorry but... after the cameras are down. If you take down any guards... don't just leave them there... I mean, if you can move them then... Maybe put them in dangerous scenarios?"

She couldn't even keep her head up at that point, eyes instead traveling to the ground as she struggled through the rest of her words "I mean... you don't have to, but if it might slow down the enemies.... I mean, good guys are supposed to help their own... right? So if it slows them down, just leave them in precarious situations? I'm sorry... I don't know how to say it... But if they got a lot of props in that fake mall... I guess you could get creative? It might give us time... to grab those hostages, I mean."

She trailed off again as they neared the exam location, her eyes looking over the Mock Mall ahead with apprehension. It didn't exactly look any different from a mall she would see anywhere else, but even with that knowledge the atmosphere was completely different.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StaidFoal StaidFoal Mera Mera shadowdude505 shadowdude505 CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Slav Slav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back