• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1595215605256.png Kane was about to head through the door when he noticed a pair of stragglers. He noticed them with the other heros earlier so he assumed they were as well, though he knew he could just as easily have assumed wrong. He approached the pair. One was an extremely enthusiastic and energetic girl, and the other was a small rabbit man. "Hey it's starting, you teo better hurry up." He said with a smile as he motioned for them to follow. "I'm Kane Katsu by the way, I'm a hero student and you two appear to be as well." He says giving them a small bow of greeting. "The villains have begun Uniting so it's best we hurry and do the same. I'm able to make diamonds and control them, what about you two?"
Mera Mera Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

6AA8BC17-983E-47CF-93A2-32DC35CDBC65.jpeg
Sicily Wood
“I’m sure they would live to meet you too. Uh, but my youngest brother is deaf, s-so if you don’t know sign language I can translate for you,” Sicily said after Yanni said he’d like to meet her brothers. They were much more social than her, an exception being her youngest brother James, due to his disability. After Yanni commented on her nervousness she spoke again, “What? Me? Nervous?” Sicily paused for a moment. “Yeah, I feel like I’m going to throw up and I really hope they have some kind of machinery in there, because otherwise I’m useless... B-but, um, thanks for the encouragement.” Sicily gave Yanni a small smile.
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Slav Slav Everyone Everyone

Julia nodded at Cleo’s question, it was an obvious conclusion that she could also produce natural fruit juice. ”Let’s see…” She lifted her left index finger, making circles in the air while green energy gathered in the space between. Since she didn’t knew which type of apple juice the girl wanted, she just conjured both a green apple and a red apple. The two fruits appeared floating as the green energy subsided, but instead of regular apples they were missing the top part and were actually hollow on the inside. The natural apple juice was filling apples, using them as cups. ”Pick the one you prefer, Dexy.” Both apples levitated towards the girl, so she could pick the one she liked the most.

After that her attention returned to Lydia, who was still nervous and speaking nonsense from time to time. ”You’ll never be homeless, because my house will always be open for you. Also, I can make you a new house of your own in a sec.” She extended her left palm forward, focusing her energy on it. From there a little figure resembling a model house started to grow from pure wood, on the door there was a little figurine representing Lydia and her flawless skin. Her pink hair and her clothes were made of flower petals, giving some color to the brown wood. ”Well, I would take a little more time to make a real one, but you catch my drift.” The model levitated slowly to the girl, landing gently on her book. ”You can keep it, Lydia.” She smiled one more, looking now towards the Alec boy and his never-ending sarcasm.

She thought about saying something to him… but honestly, what could be said that wouldn’t be obvious already. If he dared to disregard her previous speech then whatever action she took it would be the right one, atheist or not. ”Anyway… I think it’s time we all go through the door, don’t you think?” This last sentence was directed at her fellow friends, the members of Rhamery’s Unholy Quintet. ”All of this will be worthless if we fail the test because we didn’t go. Oh, that reminds me that I’m oblivious about your powers… Dexy, Lydia, what can you girls do? Julia was curious about it, since they would probably had to fight in the future and want it to know how to bring out their potential the best on battle. Maybe it was a little stupid to recruit people before even knowing their strength but let’s say that our goddess has a weak spot when it comes to rescuing people from abusers.

Dexy Thornton
Interacting: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Cleo) Slav Slav (Alec) Neo Alice Neo Alice (Julia)
Nearby: @Villain_Group​

1595547513503.pngShe had stopped crying earlier than she did with Quentin, left with a tired look in her eye and a slow breath. When Cleo returned the puzzle piece, Dexy hurriedly stuffed it back in the safety of her pocket. She felt... good? Dexy wasn't entirely sure. It felt like she did something a villain would do, but it wasn't anything at all like her past devilish actions. Was it because she defended herself for the first time? Struck back against the perpetrator? She blotted her already dried eyes, glaring up to notice Alec returning. She opened her mouth, but no words came out.

Alec's sentiment came as a complete surprise to Dexy, who expected retaliation for her outburst. A villain had praised her efforts! Were villains always the type to get happier from things like this? Come to think of it, these villains are nothing like the ones in the cartoons... The prideful smile came back to Dexy, but before jolting up to release her newfound excitement, she retrieved the pen from her other pocket. She pulled down her sleeve, clicking the pen to write a word bank. "Bastard... fuck... shit... ass..." she muttered with each scribble. "I probably need to up my look, too!" she noted to herself, both out loud and mentally.

Dexy, rising to her feet, let off a chuckle. "Today's a splendid day! Now my vocabulary has been updated to villainous standards! Now I'm a truer villain!" She looked towards Julia, gawking at her powers. She took both apples, raising a brow as she looked between the two of them. "There's a difference?" After dwelling on that fact for half a minute, Dexy chugged both cups down... Only to throw herself in a coughing fit after gulping some juice down the wrong pipe. "I'm fine! I'm... fine!" she said, hoping she didn't cause yet another worry for the team.

When Julia inquired about Dexy's power, she dazzled with excitement, rapidly tapping her feet on the floor. "It'll be better if I showed you!" She put the two cups on a nearby desk, running over to a spacious part of the Exam Hall. Now facing her peers, Dexy took a deep breath, crossing her arms over her chest in an X shape. With a blink, her optimistic countenance became one of severity, as if she were angry again. She then threw her arms out in front, and two Dexy's suddenly flew out on each side of her. Together, all five Dexy's got in formation, creating a picture that could only be described as cool... in child-standards. "The pose isn't necessary, but it's intimidating, right?" the middle Dexy said.

"Intimidating!", "Super intimidating!", "Like that one episode of Power Warders!", "Isn't this what all villains do?" the other Dexy's agreed. Though she now had additional vocab for her insults, it was clear that Dexy still had other aspects that needed improvement.

BonFC2.png
Bonbinette "Bon" Vonkarma
Mentions:
@Evil_Villains_Next_Door (Especially StaidFoal StaidFoal (Dexy)) and Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Cecil)
Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Dexy)

'Man. It sure sounds like they're having fun there.'

Among the pounding of her head overwhelming her ears, the nearby cries, threats, laughs, comforts and so on of the rival group nearby would once in a while make it into her hearing, to which the curious redhead would fight urges of checking it out. I mean, they seemed to have more fun than her group was having, after all! "Sigh..." Was the only thing that came out of her mouth in disappointment. She needed a distraction now more than ever, or else she would lose it. With her head yelling at her, which thoughts were trying to get out of their confinement, her arms crossed with each other, which nails were unconsciously digging in that soft, unhurt skin of hers, and her front teeth doing the same action against her bottom lip, in hopes to dra-

"Ugh. Shut up!"

She exclaimed without caution that nearby people would've heard her or not, and maybe misunderstood this as towards them when it reality such words were to antagonize her own unwanted thoughts. It was bothering her a lot! And how long was Cecil going to take?! She couldn't be alone for too long. It wasn't distracting at all. At all. Every second that the exam wasn't starting felt like a whole hour to the girl, who was now exhaling through her nostrils and fidgeting with her hair. A bright orange strand intertwined with her finger. When was the last time it wasn't this wild? Lately it has gotten worse. Not that she mind, of course, but it sure was a pain sometimes to carry around. Maybe she should cu- "Ahahah~" She chuckled to herself once again, interrupting and confining these thoughts to her mind once again. How many more times was she gonna do this? 4? 9? 13? Who knew. All that she knew was that she wanted this exam to get ready. She needed it.

Then, an unfamiliar voice called out to her, to which the redhead squealed softly in surprise since she was too consumed in her own thoughts, and posed herself into a different position by letting go of her hair and placing her hands behind her back, almost like a kid who was hiding something behind them, but was totally visible. Her face was immediately splattered with a smile and her head turned to face the person who told both her and her dear friend to hurry up. She was having the same thoughts! They needed to hurry, but she couldn't leave without waiting for her friend. That's what good people did, right? Regardless, her yellow eyes landed onto a figure she had seen before talking to the "friends of Cecil's", to which such image soon made Bon have her cheeks blush one again, though mostly as a part of her current skit. Flipping her hair dramatically, she winked at the peach haired man and gave him a playful salutation gesture
"Hello, Cutie~!" To which the redhead soon broke character after she started laughing out of embarrassment. It seemed she had finally met her limit in acting.

Her head tilted a bit as she saw Kane bow to her and Cecil in curiosity, following his movement like a puppy in training with a grin. She had bowed before in her childhood before the Orphanage, but it was definitely such a formal thing that Bon thought didn't fit her image at all. It was better if she stuck with what she was good at. "Heheh~ Such formal lad! It's okay, fella. Ya' don't gotta' be so formal with me~ Oh! Name's Bon, lad! Buns over there is Cecil~" She chuckled at this, her hand waving from side to side as an indication of "Don't need it". The taller man seemed to want to form a group with her and even went out of his way to tell his powers, to which the redhead smiled at him for his dedication and formalities. It was making her feel weird. With her index finger gently tapping her chin with no particular rhythm, Bon's eyes moved all the way to the roof in thought and then to look at the villain group to their side. Kane was right. They all seemed to be working together, to which the redhead exhaled softly at this. "Hmmm...~" "I don't really want to be in a group." is what she wanted to say, but thought of instead, and confined said hypothetical answer down.

"Sure! Let's be in a group!"
As expected.

The redhead extended her arms up to the roof and grinned at the boys, soon giving them a salutation gesture. "I can make lightning! Or electricity? Hmm~ It's complicated~ But I could show ya'- Oh! Wait, we're about to do that in the exam, aren't we~? Sorry, ha! I can be pretty dummy sometimes~" She laughed at herself this time, hitting herself on the top of her head playfully. Though, behind Kane's figure something caught the redhead's attention. It was the teal-haired girl she haw earlier! What was she doing? Acrobatics? What was the X for? Whatever it was, looked quite cool! Though, the sudden multiplying of the girl from the other side made Bon open her mouth in surprise, unconsciously walking to be beside Kane to have a somewhat closer look, though still keeping her distance from her side. "Woah~! Is this the kind of villains we're probably gonna fight? I can't wait~!" Her eyes sparkled in a challenging yet admirable way, though she really did want to get this exam started. Seeing someone use their power was just making her more impatient! Though, the coordinated posing the villain made was quite adorable in a childish way, and made the redhead chuckle in an endearing way. What a good kid.

Taking oxygen into her lung, Bon gave the unknown girl a thumbs up and a salutation gesture as she exclaimed loud enough for her to hear.
"Yo! Cool poses there, comrade! Ya' should teach me some one day!" She exclaimed at her, clumsily imitating one of the imitation's poses though quickly losing her balance and falling butt-first onto the ground, to which the redhead just laughed at herself for this. "Ahh~ I'm so darn clumsy. No wonder I have these bandages!" She pointed at her face when saying this, though her chest hurt the most at these words that were coming out of her mouth. She exactly knew why but, as usual, did not want to acknowledge.
Liar.

lzmFva6M8J_Jb-ALkj4FIn8jMppt5RHrsL031fEqUk9vlz1pC8eIxHUgalKKnZP5lyQp0pRFnMq3Tdn5pZPhty1Fer6M0OkJJPm9g2b79TqY_HpUWBMMaShyTF-l_yzIdEM954vL
Sammy
She screamed noticing the large woman picking her up, she stared her beady little eyes at the woman, wrapping her little bear paws around her fingers. She'd nervously smile at her with her little mouth. "Hi-i... My n-name is... S-Sammy...." She wasn't sure who or what this woman was but she felt safe in her hands, she could tell how gentle she was. She sat down on her bottom in the woman's hand. "Youwr vewry lawrge miss pwetty wady" She didn't even know this woman but she was a child, an innocent unknowing child, due to her nature she had always assumed the best in people. She thought this woman was a kind hearted woman, and who knows maybe she is, but Sammy doesn't know. She was easily tricked.
"Awre you a kind wady or a meaner?" She asked curiously. She held onto Her fingers with her little bear paws looking up at her with her beady little eyes. She didn't realize the amount of power this woman had, that this woman could crush her in an instant if she wanted too.

7b60dd8a8a214159da83677371749a95.jpgLydia La Madreno

The more Wade tried getting her to relax, the more Lydia had to manage her breathing less she just hyperventilate there and then on the spot and pass out. She'd been trying not to give any indication that she knew about Lovebombing tactics, because manipulators often lashed out when accused of manipulating. But try as she might, she was no espionage Woman of a thousand faces, her default expression was pained apprehension and lying made her teeth hurt. If there was a single person in the entire group not capable of faking her impression, it was definitely Lydia.

But even when he tried calming her down by stating how he was only offering weed, Lydia didn't have the heart to tell him that she wasn't being specific when bringing up her aunt. She wasn't specific either, but Lydia knew better than to try making a point. Love bombers often didn't like types who questioned their charity, and Lydia was in no position to defend herself. The group had already decided she'd be a good addition, and so all capability to refuse just went out the window. Outnumbered and almost assuredly outgunned, defiance in the face of overwhelming opposition would lead to her being eradicated with little hesitation.

"Okay, I'm sorry for saying sorry..." she mumbled out "I'll do whatever you want.... I guess..."

So she just nodded and acquiesced to every request laid before her, knowing that if she took too long her loyalty would be called into question and she'd be set on the chopping block without fail. Though she tried to hold back her tears, she couldn't exactly stop them when Julia's offer of giving her a home came up. Because though she smiled and claimed it would be for her benefit, Lydia recognized it as one of the standard steps in the Cult's toolbelt of indoctrination. Soon she'd be isolated from what few family she had and slowly nudged into a dependent relationship where denial meant being addled with unexpected taxes and social exclusion that had initially been hidden until its moment to be utilized. Then whilst separated from her former life, it'd be easier for her personality to be broken down and repurposed for the collective's goals.

The horrifying image of herself in two years with a shaved head spewing nonsensical rants and proverbs on a street corner was too much to bear, and soon the tears were ruining her already awful makeup. But even then she knew that going against the majority was grounds for persecution and dehumanization, so she held together until the model was sat upon her book and she immediately flinched violently. She grounded herself before she could fully jump back, but the sudden motion did send the model to the floor before her. Her hands trembled as she immediately fell to her knees and desperately tried to pick it up again.

"I'm sorry... I'll l-love it and cherish it...." she said over and over again as her frantic hands grabbed at the model several times, dropping it twice as her shaking digits failed to hold it properly. Eventually she stood again with her make up even more smeared than before whilst clutching it behind her shaking book "I-I'll fix it... I'm Sorry..."

The tears never stopped, especially after Julia's next request led to another pained whine rippling up out of her throat. Of course she wanted to know of her abilities, they had an exam to do. Though she hoped that Dexy would take long to display what she could do to hold them up, Lydia's miserable frown only grew more pitiful as she realized the spotlight was now on her again.

Reaching up with a trembling hand, she tried to wipe away the tears only for it to smudge even more. Deciding to just get it over with, she mumbled some words unintelligibly at first.

"Oh um... uhhh." she winced at Dexy's unshakable pride in her ability, only to close her eyes and shake her head "Sorry... my thing is just awful compared to that... I tried telling M-Mel... but she kept saying I just needed to use it on any enemies... but I can't just target stuff...."

She reached a trembling hand up to her shoulder and clenched it, digging her nails into it as she trembled, "All I do is spread my fear... spread it to everyone near me like a diseased rat carrying a plague... spread the fear and grow the nightmare... I'm just horrible at controlling it....Sorry..."

EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Neo Alice Neo Alice Slav Slav

Cleopatra Abdel
Cleo watched as Dexy showed off her powers. She wasn't intimidated by the poses, but she could see it working as a taunt against a lone hero.

She smiled at Dexy as she made her own "Ohohoho" pose. "You could overwhelm a lone hero with that," she said. Of course, it had to be the right hero. "Ohohoho," she laughed. "It's always nice meeting a villain with a little extra pizzazz."

Her regal expression returned. She nodded at Julia after she suggested going through the villain door. They shouldn't keep the teacher waiting.

Cleo regally spun on her heals and walked past Lydia and the others; still making her pose with her arm.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice Slav Slav StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Kiona Phillips
Just as she was getting excited about the exam, it looked like there was still some waiting to do. "Ya gotta be kidding me...," she muttered under her breath. The cooped up feeling began to creep up on her again; she felt like she needed to move, but didn't want to risk stepping on anyone or missing the start of the exam. "Ugh...." She began to look around for anything to distract her.

"Huh?" She spotted Margate picking a teddy bear off the floor. It didn't look like she pulled it out from her belongings, so where did it come from?

"Scuse me. Centaur comin' through," she said as she tip-hooved her way over. Unlike the average person, Kiona didn't have to crane her neck too badly to get a look.

The teddy talked. It really talked! She wasn't expecting that, but it sounded so cute that she couldn't stop a shade of pink from crossing her face. "Come on Kiona, you got an image to uphold." She shook the blush from her face and forced a neutral expression.

"Yo," she said cooly with a slight frown, making her presence known if it wasn't noticed already.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpg Rinkah5.png

Last edited:
zVvlORn7sw-kl5e7mLYVqzoPXi-_RVZv_uwcrqmaf6FaN0Xw661yRYvyfNwonAglrwgz1dmg4ugfqHohy9tfn-BvjBQFZea9m4Oga7-WQo9DVBNEDNzETORSlHSiS0lp5CRNN-Ww

Victoria
She stepped into the villain room and looked around the room. A goth freak (Lydia) .... cat monster (cleo) .... a tree hugger (Julia) ....a paper white freak... a she-male (Dexy).... Gay dude (wade).... then her eyes landed on a boy with black hair and yellow eyes. I'd take a bite out of that cookie... She walked over to the black haired boy stepping near him and backing up against the wall onto her phone. she recorded a video of everyone talking, (which they were) and she quickly put her phone away without anyone noticing her recording, after all her phone was aimed at the ground, she had pretended to be scrolling through instagram. She was a good liar, she enjoyed it. Now that she had their voices she was set. She looked around the room and began examining each and everyone of the people she saw within the room.

The goth freak; She seemed to look timid, not much of a threat, Victoria could break her spine easy. Wasn't even a little bit scared of her. Cat monster; she seemed like a smug bitch, probably thought she was all that, ugh I fucking hate cats, let's hope she doesn't shed that'd be disgusting. Tree hugger; she seemed like a dunce, one of those girls who tried to be a bad ass but was just annoying as fuck. Victoria heard around that she was calling herself a fucking goddess what a joke, Victoria could smell her DNA from here she was human. Paper white freak; (I realize Knott is male but Victoria doesn't) He looked okay I guess, a bit bland maybe, kinda boring, she'd have to get to know him more before judging, She-male; she couldn't tell if the she-male was a guy in a girls outfit or what, she'd have to find out more before deciding, Gay dude; he was hot but he looked totally gay, he was for sure a bottom, it looked like he was wearing makeup, he didn't look like he could hurt a fly. then the black haired boy, he was very very intriguing, Victoria wanted to learn more about him he was interesting, but not annoying like the others were. She didn't even know him but she felt as if she did.

Interactions: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice , EldridSmith EldridSmith Slav Slav StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
lzmFva6M8J_Jb-ALkj4FIn8jMppt5RHrsL031fEqUk9vlz1pC8eIxHUgalKKnZP5lyQp0pRFnMq3Tdn5pZPhty1Fer6M0OkJJPm9g2b79TqY_HpUWBMMaShyTF-l_yzIdEM954vL

Sammy

She Saw what seemed to be a horse girl come up and say "yo". She clapped her paws in joy, she loved horses. "Hi miss wady!" she stared at the centaur with wide eyes, not knowing that was what she was called, she probably thought she had a horse father and a human mother and asked god for a child, so god sent the stork. She was as innocent as they come.

Interactions: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1595116218378.png

Margate
interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Margate blinked a few more times in disbelief yup a taking teddy bear that was now sitting in her hand “well umm hi Sammy?” she’d reply to the little bear with a calm yet slightly confused voice, while yes her family was strange and generally people with powers and odd mutations were a thing she’d seen.. a tiny talking bear was just a little to far form believable yet here it was sitting in here hand wrapping its pawns around her fingers like a little child cuddling a adult. Of course when Sammy said she looked pretty Margate could help but blush silver scaled cheeks going a very dull grey colours “aww... thanks. Sammy, oh umm... I’m Margate well that’s my name yeah. And umm I’m most defiantly a kind lady Sammy“ she‘d reply in a kind sweet tone. When kiona greeted Sammy Margate would turn around moving a little closer to the girl and thusly bring sammy closer to Kiona “so this is Sammy Umm a talking teddy bear cute right?“ she’d smile her shark like teeth now visible probobly spooking sammy.

1595222725880.png
Yanni
Interaction: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams
”oh well I don’t know sign language but thanks for offering to translate then” Yanni would reply with grin. When Sicily admitted to feeling so nervous she’d also thank Yanni for his encouraging words but most importantly she‘d drop a hint that Yanni took far enough to identify her power. “hey encouraging each other is what friends do sicily and I’m sure they will have some machines... you can control them right? Becuse that’s probably the coolest power anyone could have”

Kiona Phillips
Rinkah5.png"Mmmmmm," Kiona made a noise as she tried not to blush. "Hi...," she finally said after a pause.

She started to scratch one of her sideburns with one finger. Lady? While it was true that she was a young woman, she wouldn't classify herself as a lady. Ladies wore frilly dresses. Kiona hated dresses. It was a pain to sit still to get her measurements taken, but even if she remembered her measurements, they were still annoying to wear. Nobody wants to get dirty if they're wearing a nice dress. Ladies were also polite all the time and stayed out of fights. That wasn't really Kiona's style either.

"Ya, ya. Real cute," she replied, crossing her arms and frowning at Margate. She secretly hoped she wasn't about to make Sammy cry as she acted like she wasn't swayed by cuteness.

Kiona quickly cleared her throat.

"Lady describes my mother better. The name's Kiona, call me that instead. OK?" she told Sammy.

CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Hero Starting Room
Neo Alice Neo Alice
The hero students would find themselves walking into a dark, movie theatre-like room with a large stage in front of a massive screen wall, the only thing the screen display was "Take a seat, we will begin shortly." One all the students had found a seat for themselves a small movie began to play, an overly charismatic voice began to narrate:

"Welcome future heroes, to the Rhamery hero course physical exam! You should all give yourself a pat on the back for making it through the written exam that took place a week prior, so congratulations on making this far!." Drone footage of a large warehouse began to play on screen, clipping between outside shots and indoor shots of footage from the building, inside armored guard patrol, wielding menacing weapons with under-barrel flashlights.

"In this years exam will take place inside of a recreation of a villain warehouse hideout, it is your job, as heroes to infiltrate the exterior as well as the interior of the warehouse to rescue as many hostages and neutralize as many threats as you can- As a team" The footage shifted to several tied up manikins dressed in civilian clothing under the guard of a couple of the armored gun baring "villains"

"Another thing I should mention, bonus points will be given to whichever student can make their way to the heart of the warehouse and rescue the VIP. and even MORE bonus points will be given to the hero who can take down this years 'Stand in Supervillain': Blood Hunter! who- once 10 minutes of the exam passes, will begin pursuing you relentlessly!" this was said will a voice that sounded all too happy narrating over footage of the dark-clad villain taking down troves of real pro heroes on his own, with sprays of crimson and plumes of smoke and fire.

"With that all out of the way, I'll let your new hero teacher, Marina Coldwater, or as she's better known: Lapislazuli!!!" and with that, the stage lights went on and pointed down at the podium, focusing in on the speaker.

Villains Starting Room

The villain students made their way into an odditorium like room much the same to the heroes' room just a couple of feet away. accompanied by a similar "Take your seats" text on the screen. As soon as they all found a place, the movie began to play, presenting them with the Rhamery school logo, before a much more strict voice began to speak over footage of a large mall, inside and out patrolled by security guards

"Greetings soon to be villains, congrats on making through the written portion of the exam, but now that we've weeded out the wannabes we're left with a somewhat promising bunch of soon to be students. But now you're in the true field of the exam, the physical portion." This voice was much less empathic than the one introduced to the hero students

"Your job's easy, infiltrate this mall without being spotted by any cameras or security guards and begin taking hostages and try to take down some guards as well, this task won't be easy due to the fact all the guards have stun guns" A row of guards was shown, all wielding state of the art stun guns, top of the line for FBI and CIA use mostly. next to displayed some footage of Lapislazuli taking down troves of villains while she blasted out jets of pressurized water like a fire hose at them

"You'll also be dealing with a top hero once 10 minutes pass, the first person to take her down gets bonus points and bonus points to whoever can snag the VIP of the mall, You'll know em when you seem em. Now so words of encouragement from your new head Villain teacher, Bloodhunter!" finally the footage stopped and spotlights centered on the Podium, revealing Bloodhunter standing, arms folded behind his back at the stand. No one was sure how long he had been standing there but it seemed like he had just appeared when the lights went on.

Samuel.jpg
"Greetings to you all, I have faith you'll all do well in this exam, some more than others We're trying to rally up the best of the best, so mistakes aren't tolerated what so ever. if you slip up, don't let the surveyors catch it, got that?" He shifted his arms out to his sides, outstretched as if presenting the podium itself.

"I wish you all luck if there is such a thing, and God speed to you all. Try not to let down the faith I've invested in you all."

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Our goddess noticed the multiplication power Dexy had, interested in possible combos they could perform. After hearing Lydia’s explanation she just offered some advice to her. ”If you aren’t comfortable with using your power it’s alright, I didn’t save you to be a soldier you know? Besides, I doubt it’s healthy for you to be so nervous all of the time. After we pass I’ll help you train your power so you can use it without the need of freaking out.” She didn’t think that her power needed her to be afraid to use it, rather that she has only learned to use it that way because that’s her natural state of mind.

The flowers in Julia’s head alerted her of a new incoming presence, after all they’re not just beautiful decorations but also eyes behind her back. Some girl arrive, a little glance to her aura was enough to produce nausea not even Quentin had such disgusting aura. Unlike the prejudicious shifter bitch Julia had a way of actually knowing people without meeting them, away from basic stereotypes, since the aura is something that reveals someone’s true self and a girl so basic, envious and devoid of a personality that even developed a power that allows her to escape their pathetic live by transforming in someone else was hideous. She didn’t even tried to greet her and that was a kind of signal to the other members of Rhamery’s Unholy Quartet that already had a chance of seeing first hand our goddess kind nature. ”Anyway, let’s go.” That tone carried a little more authority than usual, if there was any doubt in her dislike of this new person that was now confirmable by her peers. She signaled her left hand to the group for them to advance inside of the red door.

She was a little surprised by the video shown and the task they were facing, it was obviously nothing really difficult but she didn’t see the point in kidnapping manikins. However, having a chance in taking down a heroine so famous like Lapislazuli was something very interested. She listened at the villain, recognizing his voice from the speakers earlier. ”So this is him… I see.” She didn’t gave it much thought at the moment, since he would be their teacher later she would have a chance of meeting him further eventually. She whispered towards Dexy after the man finished his speech. ”Your clones will be very useful here; they don’t actually count as you… so they can be seen without penalty. Let’s use them as a distraction.”

Goddess of Water
Interactions: @All_Heroes

After the video explaining the mission to the heroes the light focused on our heroine, her long watery hair and her heroic uniform in place. Unlike the voice in the video, she was more serious and calm. ”Good morning everyone, as you know I’m Marina Coldwater or Lapislazuli, as you prefer.” The room temperature dropped the moment she spoke, sending a chilling sensation to everyone present. ”I hope that none of you think that a mere written exam qualifies you to be a hero, there’s some things the video left untold and is my duty to bring them up.” She crossed her arms, looking directly at some of the heroes as she spoke. ”You are the most dangerous generation of heroes I’ve received in this school, normal rules aren’t going to be enough for you. Most of you lack self-control or have damaged powers, either of those can bring catastrophe to a mission.”

She shook her head sideways before continuing, a little smirk in her calm face. ”Honestly most of you could be wonderful villain scum, so I kind of value your resolve into overcoming your destiny and choosing the path of goodness, but that isn’t enough right?” She lifts her left hand to the height of her chest, clear untainted water spawning out of nowhere to from a manikin figure above her palm. ”If you wish to attend to this school and prove that you have the necessary to become a true hero… you must pass this test, without damaging the manikins that represent the hostages.” She closed her left fist, causing the manikin figure to freeze entirely, creating an ice manikin sculpture. ”Should your powers touch a hostage, you’ll receive a very special penalty from me… meaning I will personally cause the same damage to your own body, understood?” She opened her hand again, fast, causing the ice manikin to explode in little pieces that scattered all across the room.

She crossed her arms again, calm expression back into place. ”Before someone gets smarty on me, yes, I have legal permission to give physical punishment in any way I see fit, as long as your heart doesn’t stop beating I can do whatever I want with you. If you wish to leave now, you’re more than welcome. If you can’t accept the consequences of your actions and errors, you should not be a hero… in real life you’ll be rescuing real people that can actually get hurt and die, your mistakes can take a life. You’re no longer kids, deal with it.” If this wasn’t motivation enough, then nothing was. No reason to sugarcoat it, a hero must strive for perfection in every aspect on their mission. ”Use your collective power to succeed and you can past the test without scars, fail to know each other and meet your demise. Welcome to Rhamery’s School of Heroics & Villainy.” She made an exaggerated bow, spreading her arms to the sides of her body to greatly enhance the sarcasm delivered by her words.

BonFC2.png
Bonbinette "Bon" Vonkarma
Mentions: Neo Alice Neo Alice (Marina-sensei) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Samuel) @Fellow_Heroes
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Cecil),
EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Elias)

From the corner of her eye, she saw her group going inside of her indicated group and a sudden pump of energy was injected into the veins of the redhead at the realization of this, her chest feeling like it would explode out of excitement this time. The exam seemed to finally about to start! To this, Bon practically found it in herself to push herself from the floor with her legs lifting her sitting body off of the cold ground, the force making the redhead jump a little bit from excitement as she exclaimed like a little kid. "Yo! It's finally starting! C'mon, C'mon!" said words came out of her mouth and even bounced on her spot from the anticipation, quickly leaving the two guys behind as she rushed into the blue door to the unknown and mysterious place.

Once inside, Bon had to blink a couple of times as the darkness was wrapping her figure, her white pupils glowing ever so slightly among the blackness of the place.
"Ehh~? I can't see that well!" she laughed to herself as her head moved from side to side in hopes of spotting someone she knew, though it was definitely quite dark! Only seeing a few features of the heroes she had met minutes ago. Yet, the redhead couldn't help but feel her body finally relax, any tension she had dealt with since the moments she had left her past home liberating from her, her head slowly seizing to yell at her, freeing her hearing from any more muffled hearing, and her chest allowing her to take a deep breath. The sensation of not being completely visible anymore was nice. She didn't need to ac-

"Ah! Eli!"
I guess not all completely was she relaxed.

Bon, truthfully, had exclaimed randomly into the air to seize and confine her thoughts, who still seemed to not disappear. Her eyes quickly skimmed through the room as she prayed to find her practical look-alike, and she did! It seemed desperation did that to people. A exhale subconsciously was let out of her mouth and she waved her arms around to get the attention of the boy, quickly finding it in herself to approach him and sit nearby where he was.
"Yo~! We're finally starting! I can't wait! Ahhh~! Eli, let's kick some butt!" The redhead exclaimed excitedly as she turned to face her friend, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him violently like how he had done to her previously, though with a somewhat less strong of a grip. Soon, the theater-like screen started to brighten the room up and it immediately took the attention of the redhead, letting the boy go and sitting tightly onto her place, her legs shaking slightly from the anticipation and her heart rate increasing in pace. "This is really happening, huh?" she thought to herself as she heard the voice boom through the room. "This is definitely happening." She reassured herself, gulping at the view of the villain she knew as "Blood Hunter" on the screen. He seemed rough and scary, which was definitely how she depicted a villain in her mind. Yet, she couldn't find it in herself to hate villains. Was it because she secretly pitied them? Maybe sympathized with them. Or maybe even she-

"A-Ahah! What the heck! They really are gonna go hard on us~" The redhead spoke to herself, once again doing her mental routine. But, her legs were shaking a bit more in more than just anticipation this time. Soon, their teacher presented herself to the class and Bon leaned in forward from her seat as her eyes were glued onto the hero, her irises sparkling in admiration. "So THIS is what a hero looks like!" She thought to herself, once again gulping at the sight of her. This was a woman who was clearly in many fights and experiences. Her stern gaze on her fellow students said it all. "Woah...What a scary lady..." She mumbled quietly as she chuckled softly, her hands fidgeting with themselves by feeling her fingers touch together. Yet, she couldn't help but have some curiosity on what would happen if she got punished? Would it make her feel better? The redhead couldn't help but feel her body tense up as she watched her superior figure destroy the iced mannequin into small pieces, and her legs tremble completely at the thread of doing what damage we did to the hostages.

"A-Ah, sheesh..." Bon muttered to herself, feeling quite small compared to such a legend in front of her. Being belittled like this. Being threatened like this. It was scary, but maybe it was what she deserved, after all. She couldn't even reach Marina's toes if she wanted to. She wasn't that good. She just wasn't. Maybe she should just get up and leave, as the woman had suggested to all of those false heroes she clearly did not want. Maybe. Just ma- "I'll do my best...!" The redhead struggled to say this to herself, and yet she didn't quite believe herself deep down, but she really was going to try to do her best in this. She needed this, after all. Bon turned around to look at Elias and she placed her hand onto his head, ruffling his hair around and grinning at the boy. "Let's show 'em what we got, gotcha' Eli~?!" She whispered to her friend, chuckling to herself as she looked at the messy hairdo the boy now had once she returned her hand to herself. She genuinely couldn't wait to stop thinking and just fight.

When Quentin walked through the doors, he was met with a movie theater experience. He followed instructions and sat down. Following the video, out came a teacher. "Coldwater huh, we share the same last name. I wonder if ah couldn't be" he said as he shook his head. He felt the temperature drop and it gave him goosebumps. "Ice magic maybe?" He thought to himself as he heated his body up. He focused on her words as they came out of her mouth. In a round about way Q felt like she was talking directly to him. She was right though, He did lack self control and his powers were more of a curse rather then a blessing so you could say they were damaged. Then came the real kicker. She said that most of them would be great villains. It was bad enough he had to fight his own mind to walk through the hero door and now hes being told he would be a great villain. He understood his task but was worried. He did not have full control over himself all the time. He would have to try harder so that he could succeed in his mission. "If you wish to leave now, you're more then welcomed to." The words rang in his ears. He looked at the door then back at the teacher. He stood up and started to make his way towards the door.

05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
When Victoria was near Alec, he didn't take much notice due to the fact that his attention was caught by Dexy and the use of her power. Her stance was extremely childish but her power was something that intrigued him. Being able to make copies of yourself could prove useful in many situations, her power was much more useful than his as Alec's power had limited applications. He watched Dexy's movements and words and nothing was intimidating about it. She obviously had a long way to go before she could truly start calling herself a villain. His eyes finally wandered over to the newcomer, looking her over a few times.

Nothing really stood out about her to him but the fact that she wasn't loud and annoying gave him some hope for future conversations. The last thing he wanted was another upbeat girl like Dexy around. He noticed some of the villains started to stream into room and Alec followed suit. He's waited long enough for this exam and his patience was beginning to wear thin, especially with those obnoxious heroes around. Alec hoped that the exam had nothing to do with the heroes, another interaction with them and he may just walk out right then and there.

As Alec made his way into the room, he shivered as a wave of air conditioning hit him. The room was extremely dim and there was a large screen present. It seemed that there was some sort of presentation prepared for them. The last thing he wanted to do was sit through a whole presentation. Alec sat down in the back, resting his feet on the chair in front of him. With the cool temperature of the room and dim lights, Alec found it easy to start beginning to doze off. That was until he heard a booming voice making him open his eyes.
"What can a man do to get so shut eye around here?" Alec mumbled to himself as he nonchalantly watched the presentation.

The presentation was simple enough and easy to understand. Taking hostages should be a piece of cake in theory but with how well the day was going for him so far, he doubted that the exam would be smooth sailing for himself. Once the presentation was over, Alec gazed at the figure that appeared out of nowhere on the stage. He recognized the voice from earlier, it was the same voice from the speaker. The figure was a teacher by Alec's best estimates and if he passed the exam, he'd probably be seeing him more often. I definitely don't want to be on that guy's bad side.

Mentions: StaidFoal StaidFoal CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

(i won’t be able to use custom color texts or pictures since i’m using my brothers girlfriend ipad)
Sammy
she stared at kiona wide eyed. she thought she was so cool, her tiny little black beedy eyes stared at kiona with a tiny little baby smile on her face. she was still holding onto margate’s hands with her little paws. “Okay miss kiona” she badly wanted to be friends with this seeming bad ass centaur girl.

Sammy already had labeled two student students she had just met, she always did that. not on purpose of course. she saw margate as a mother figure someone she could trust, and she saw kiona as that one popular girl everyone wants to be friends with.

“mar mar, can i call you mar mar?” she was nervous but extremely happy that she had made a new friend, now she was determined to make another.

interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Victoria
the man that had just entered seemed loud, she didn’t like loud. she decided to call him “loudmouth” of course she would never say that out loud she knew better but she could think what ever she wanted too. she entered the room that the other students entered into, looking around of where alec might be, she sat next to him staying silent and looking ahead at the teacher, she knew the only different between him and the students was that he was a teacher therefore he had more power, but that was it. it was all just a big show.

she took a quick video recording of him speaking, yes she had already heard his voice therefore she could match his voice perfectly, she had perfect memory but she kept a recording of everyone she met in case something happened to her and she might need to remember something it would all just be a click away from her phone. she sat tight waiting for the exam to begin, she hadn’t waited very long since she slept through her alarm but she didn’t give two shits, not even one.

interactions: Slav Slav Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Kiona Phillips
Rinkah5.png"Phew." She didn't make Sammy cry after all. A soft smile appeared on her face as she watched the little bear and the shark lady.

When it was time for the exam explanation to begin, Kiona decided to stand near the blue door and watch; the seats weren't built for a centaur. She listened to the presentation and the hero teacher. Her frown deepened at the villain comment. Not everyone was going to be a perfect hero right out of the gate, what would be the point of learning if that was the case?

"Breathe...Just breathe," she reminded herself. She knew she wasn't perfect and had a hot-headed streak that would probably get in the way, but stereotypically villains fought for themselves; that just didn't seem right to her. More than anything she wanted to protect people. Her centaur body may be inconvenient at times, but she was built like a tank. If anything she'd make a great shield.

After finishing her self-reflection, she noticed a figure walking toward the door. It looked like one of the students. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked, trying to just talk loud enough and not cause a scene.

It was Q.

"You still feeling bad over the Dexy incident? You apologized and it looked like she accepted it. You're good, man. Don't let the teacher intimate you. Hero work ain't easy, but it's doable. Besides, this is the best place to learn about how to be a hero. That's why most of us are here. We all gotta start somewhere, ya know. Are you really going to quit now that you've made it this far? All that effort, for nothing?"

Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Interacted: AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Cleopatra Abdel
egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpgCleo stuck close to the Unholy Quartet group, taking a seat next to Julia during the presentation. It all seemed pretty self explanatory. Sneak in and capture mannequins. It wouldn't be a cake walk, especially with a pro hero scheduled to arrive on the mission field, but she had no doubt in her mind that they could succeed. She was here to pass; to become a student at Rhamery's. If she failed it would leave a mark on reputation. She'd feel terrible having to tell the news to her parents. It probably wouldn't be the end of the world, but she would have to find another way to claw up to the top of her ambitions.

She stood up after Bloodhunter's speech and bowed respectfully at him. She then began to walk with the group toward the starting point.

"I think we should start off with some recon and solidify a strategy after that," she told the others while standing regally. "It may not be obvious how our powers can gel together, but I think we can make something work."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Neo Alice Neo Alice @villains

Last edited:
EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505 CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Slav Slav Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Caspar Hyatt

Caspar winced at the promise of punishment if the mannequins were damaged. He was sure his powers and methods were innocuous enough that he himself would be fine, but he wasn't so sure about the others, whom he'd barely met thanks to his tardiness. He didn't want anyone to get hurt whatsoever.
As Quentin headed for the door, Caspar considered discouraging him from leaving too, but decided against as he remembered him to be the one who'd very audibly and ragefully threatened that one girl. Could he really be hero material?
He wished he'd known what to do, reasoning that decisiveness saved lives better than being inconclusive.
Looking around at everyone, He wondered where the teddy bear came from and if it had anything to do with the child's voice he'd been hearing. He couldn't see any young children. That's odd.
Hold on... People were talking to the teddy bear. Even stranger.
Approaching to investigate, he waved and greeted them.

"Hey, bro. Name's Caspar."

Knott Lazarus
Knott nodded at Cleo's suggestion, speaking up about what they had to offer.
"It might be pertinent that I don't appear on camera." They tried to keep from frowning at what they believed to be the reason for that: That they no longer had a soul.

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Julia shook her head after hearing Cleo’s opinion, after all… there was a reason that she only asked the girls about their powers. She already knew everyone else capacity, even if only by guessing. ”Strategy is everything in this life, as a future crime boss I know you already know this, Queen of Diamonds.” This was just a friendly reminder, her voice cheerful as ever without anger or something. She stood up and walked towards Cleo, crossing her arms as she heard Knott’s words. ”I imagined as such, which is why both you, Ruler of Hearts and you, King of Spades, are going to be crucial for this mission.” She looked in the direction of the teacher, warm smile in place as always. ”Are we allowed to kill them? Or is that too much?” A genuine question, since she’s more of a lethal force user than most.

While waiting for his response, Julia looked back at Wade and Knott. ”As I was saying, this is a little annoying but part of the assignment is not being spotted by the camera. This is why you two are the only ones capable of deactivating the cameras and the security control room for the rest of us.” She left out a little sight, stealth was a tool bellow her standards. ”After you destroy them, we can start taking down the fake heroes and the fake hostages safely. And for that, I would like to request Dexy’s help.” She turns around to the girl, smiling at her. ”If we combine our power, we can make those clones of yours way more useful.”

She then went quiet, thinking about the remaining villains. ”Cleo’s agility and raw physical strength will come in handy, so we’ll divide in two groups. Wade & Knott, Cleo, Dexy, Lydia and I.” She gives a little glance towards Alec, shrugging. ”You can join us temporarily if you want to complete the test, even after what you did i don’t dislike you, or you can team up with… her make a choice.” She was clearly disgusted at the other girl presence, that aura did nothing to improve the issue. She wasn’t even going to speak directly to a mortal that had such a despicable true self, the message was clear ‘Pick the winners’. Waiting for his response gave a quick look towards the others. ”Anyway, I’ll need that you two give us some kind of sign after having taking down the security system. I’m not pursuing the VIP bonus… I’ll lend you a hand until my prey arrives; after those ten minutes pass I’ll chase Lapislazuli down and claim victory.” She green eyes lightened up at the mention of the heroine, since Julia doesn’t know that she is also a Gaea Force vessel she’s underestimating the strength of the Goddess of Water. To Julia she was just a simple heroine; she never imagined how wrong she could be.

Sicily Wood
1595740218692.png
"I-It's not that impressive, I have to see the machines so if I lose sight of it I can't control it," Sicily said and walked into the blue door and sat down in a room that looked similar to a movie theatre and a video started playing, her full attention going to the screen. When Blood Hunter appeared on screen, Sicily felt her heart drop. There was going to be a pro villain hunting them down?! She thought it was just going to be pass or fail, but no, now it's pass or die! When the hero teacher, Lapizlazuli, or Ms. Coldwater, said most of them would make good villains, a thought crept in her head. I'm not sure if I would be very good at either... Sicily slightly shook her head, she couldn't have negative thoughts right now. She had to actually have confidence in herself or at least be able to decently feign it. Sicily took a deep breath, trying to calm her oncoming panic attack. You can do this Sicily, you are not a failure. You are a capable individual... Am I though.

1595222725880.png

Yanni
1595752074322.png
Interaction: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Neo Alice Neo Alice @everyone_in the hero room​
"pppphhhhhh nooooo that's super cool, power waaay better than mind I just make everything extra energy..y? energyyey? ppphhh nevermind" he'd reply cheerfully to Sicily that was until the teacher showed up at first the announcement form the TV made Yanni feel excited this would be super fun they could totally work together as a time because they were hero squad... but then the teacher showed up... not only did she call the all dangerous and uncontrollable, ok Yanni admitted internally he might be a TINNY bit dangerous causing him to look down at the floor a little awkwardly, but then oh then she started taking it way too far... not only suggesting they could all become good villans. did this hurt yes... the smile fading from Yanni's face already, yet she continued claiming that if any of their powers touched a hostage... she was allowed to hurt them? if they messed up... was she really a hero? the way she spoke convinced Yanni in no uncertain terms that she most definitely wasn't... everything she said proved that she didn't want any of them there did she? no... of course not... Yanni was tempted to leave but... he didn't wanna go because that would be Sicily would probably leave to and that would be unfair... he'd just told her she could do it and she could pass... but now.. he wasn't so sure, but even worse Q... the first person he met here... the person that kinda got a lil angry but... he was still a friend... Q was leaving. everything was going wrong now... Yannis face shifting to a frown for a moment before he'd sit down on the floor his own glowing wings wrapping around his body as he curled up in a fetal position, however instead of crying or any said noises slowly... form the glowing boy was a small chuckle... growing into obvious laughter, incredibly loud laughter this was;t the sort of happy laughter no this was obviously forced close to almost sounding painful an unnatural smile, his body beginning to glow even brighter, in his mind, everything was going to hell at the moment... and if he could just stay positive everything would be perfectly fine perfectly FINE.

Dexy Thornton
Interacting: Neo Alice Neo Alice (Julia) shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Cleo) @Villain_Group
Mentioned: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Bloodhunter)​

1595794980542.pngDexy's pride in her intimidating pose vanished in seconds when one of the girl heroes called out to her, impressed by the posing. "It... It's intimidating..." she muttered as all the Dexy's heads drooped down. The center Dexy threw a hand motion, causing all the copies to retreat into her body. "A-Anyways! We should get going, now!" Dexy burst through the red doors, abiding by the text on the wall and taking a seat.

The physical portion sounded straightforward and easy; infiltrate a mall stealthily, take hostages, incapacitate some guards, take on a hero, and profit! But what really sealed Dexy's unwavering hype was their would-be teacher. It was him! Bloodhunter is right there in front of me! It took every fiber and inch of her mind not to squeal or freak out in disruptive excitement. If anyone noticed, she'd be jittering in seat, noddingly rapidly to Bloodhunter's every word. In trying to hold herself in, Dexy subconsciously held her breath during the interlude before the actual exam began. Eventually, the villains were excused, and Dexy darted straight out.

At the starting point, Dexy would catch her breath as her peers funneled through. "That was the Bloodhunter! It was really him! And to think he'll be our teacher! Isn't that amazing?" she whisper-shouted. Regardless of what they said, Dexy forced herself to contain the excitement for later, for the most important part of today was now. They needed strategy for the physical portion, and Dexy was all ears. "Aye aye, Julie!" she said at the suggestion of using her clones for distracting.

Not a minute later, another Dexy had popped up beside her, awaiting orders. "You will be the Distraction Dexy! You must act like you own the place! Like these guards don't matter at all, and you can escape anything!"

The clone saluted her. "Aye aye, Dexy!"

When Cleopatra suggested recon before solidifying a plan of attack, the original Dexy's hand shot up. "I can do recon, too!" Before they could agree or disagree, Dexy split herself again, moving the second clone beside the first one. Dexy pointed towards the second clone, her finger just inches from her face. "You're the official Recon Dexy! Don't let anyone see you and don't trust strangers who offer free candy! If you get caught, act like a lost child!"

The clone saluted her. "Aye aye, Dexy!"

Dexy walked side-to-side in front of her clones, putting her hands behind her back like a drill sergeant. "You two will stay here until I or anyone of these people give you an order!" The clones simultaneously saluted, stomping their foot at the same time. Having sorted her clones out, Dexy caught the second half of Julia's plan. "In that case, I'll claim the VIP bonus! I may not look it, but I have faith in my kidnapping capabilities!" Dexy looked back to the Recon clone, who saluted upon eye contact. "Should I send Recon Dexy out, now?" she thought aloud, scratching the side of her head.

Sicily Wood
1595818780078.png
After Sicily calmed herself she witnessed Yanni curl up and started crying...? No, it sounded like laughter. She squinted her eyes slightly as he began glowing more. Sicily was surprised at the occurrence, to say the least. She went to bend down beside Yanni. "H-Hey, it's okay, um, d-don't be upset," Sicily started, trying to make Yanni feel better. "I-I'm sure we'll pass. B-but hey, if we fail at least we f-fail together right?" She felt really bad about the state Yanni was in. She was so worried for herself not passing, she never once considered how Yanni was feeling. He just seemed so confident and cheery during the time she had known him. "A-and regardless of the outcome, I can buy y-you ice cream or something afterward!" Sicily's eyes drifted to the door to the room. "I'm sure they won't mind if we step outside for a moment either." She wasn't sure how much of a good job she was doing, but she hoped she was helping at least a little. She wasn't sure if touching him would make the situation worse or not, so she just sat beside him on the floor. She should have asked how he was doing, but the thought never crossed her mind... Maybe she wasn't as good a friend as she thought she was...

1585279326196.png As Wade was about to try comforting Lydia more the video soon began playing forcing him to be silent. Wade grinned lazily upon seeing they had to infiltrate a mall, he had done this many times while working for various gangs to smuggle goods in and out. The more he saw the more the scenario seemed custom tailored for him. The guards only had stun guns, and he was extremely resistant to electricity ashe could either be pure water, or just let it pass throw him via contaminant. The wildcard appeared in screen however... the gang Hunter and one of the people who mastered water. He had to avoid her at all costs. Getting up from his seat next to Cleo and Lydia Wade followed after thr others. "Yo I'm extremely familiar with mall infiltration, I can scout, I can nab hostages, the pipes in this building are my playground so I can be wherever is needed and do whatever is needed... except near the pro. I can't do shit to her." He declared before Knott spoke up. "Heyo why don't we head in and bust the cameras while doing recon?" He asked Knott with a grin before Julia said the same thing. "Ayyy you thinking what I'm thinking. I gotchyou fam." Wade declared with a smile before watching Dexy's little display and laughing his ass off. "Yo you could run a comedy show girl, ten out of ten there. Anyways I'm ready to head out whenever we are given the go sign."
Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus GrieveWriter GrieveWriter shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Users who are viewing this thread

Back