• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reverse Isekai Bullshit

Good Boy v2
47f4f440a4f103d11468b95a69465f46.jpg
Good Boy
BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Galehaut Logres
Aliases: Sir Galehaut, "Good Boy"
Race: Half-Angel

PERSONAL
Personality
: Galehaut, in short, seeks to find enlightenment in helping others. He believes in base kindness and in fighting evil to protect the beauty and good in the world. He is not above killing, as, though regretful, it merely sends a person into the next life, be it at peace with the Gods, or in the torment of hell.

He is the kind of guy that, when faced with a situation where a demon has possessed someone to murder a person, he won't let the accused go to jail nor will he deny the family of the murdered person justice - instead, he'll mount his steed and ride off in a quest into the depths of the abyss, so as to bring the demon responsible to court. Even if it means he is risking death.

Galehaut is laid-back and tries to get along with everyone. He seeks to solve conflicts and act as a mediator where possible. He's a total bro at parties and always drinks less so he can walk/carry everyone else back to their homes. That said, he can be slightly narcissistic sometimes due to his belief that he is, quite literally, holier-than-thou.
2074b20a04e3053a7baadc0512d1694b-crazy-kids-anime-male.jpg

It is possible that his duties as the "good boy" may overwhelm and he could snap and murder you or turn to the dark side. If that happens, apply the power of friendship to remind him of what is truly important.

He is a good boy and works hard every day to get his wings.

Backstory: One day, on a cold winter night, a nun opened the orphanage door and found a baby in a basket at the doorstep, with a small owl pendant; the symbol of Moira, the goddess of wisdom, who wishes for mortals to seek enlightenment. The nun took the baby in and named him Galehaut.

Growing up, Galehaut was outed as a very, very strange child. Not in terms of personality (that too, though,) as much as in the sense that auspicious events happened around him: his touch relieved the elderly of their aches and pains for a week, people's allergies seemed to clear up around him, the babies of the orphanage seemed to stop crying when they saw him, flowers bloomed when he walked in the grass, once he sneezed into a handkerchief which not only cleaned it but also caused a white dove to appear in it. A blind man could see Galehaut, but only as a glowing, bright humanoid in a void.

In other words: Fucking weird, right?

So the nuns all gathered together one fateful evening and decided this child had been gifted in some way by the gods above.

Galehaut was promptly sent to a nearby temple, where the clerics tested him for divine energy. The machine had several settings starting at 'None,' and going upwards: 'Potential Priest,' 'Considerably Celestial,' 'Definitely Divine' all the way to: 'Goodness Gracious!' The moment they turned it on, the machine haywired.

Cue badass paladin training, where Galehaut's angelic mother epiphanized herself in front of him and told him that he had been chosen by Moira to seek the meaning of benevolence.

After that, he built up something of an impressive resumé; he killed the malevolent dragon Pyldret, picked one-hundred ambrosian fruits from the garden of Ygrasmundhil to save the Queen of Oldtown, traveled into the Old Lich City, traveled into the New Lich City and then came out of the underworld.

One task after another crossed off his list, Galehaut decided to start his next adventure and joined the hunt for Lord Xandiel, making friends along the way.

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
:

The Holy Relics:

- Dazzling Shield of Hann: Has the ability to absolutely nullify any force acting upon it, be it magical or physical. It protects the wearer from mental attack and possession. In addition, it draws ranged attacks towards itself.
- Burning Crusader Sword of Leissinetaut: A holy sword that can set itself ablaze with the flame of a seraph, basically turning it into a lightsaber and letting it cut through anything. Even when the flames don't directly hit the target, it is possible to fire off ranged arcs of flame that can cut boulders in half and scorch the insides black.
- Armor of Moira: Pure, white, dope. Includes a helmet and owl filigree. Forged from an alloy of obdurium, adamantium and mithral.
- Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch: A grenade with which to smite the sinners. Upon exploding, it reforms in the thrower's hand. It has a non-lethal and lethal mode (flashbang and fragmentation.)

Items & Personal Belongings:
- Locket of the Owl Goddess: +10 to Wisdom. Allows to 'Detect Magic.'
- A meager sum of money. He donates most of his earnings to the poor and squalid.

Skills & Abilities:
- Adept Fighter: Experienced in working that shield and sword to protect the lives of the innocent and to punish the wicked!
- Enhanced Condition: Angelic deoxyribonucleic acid apparently contains coding for super-strong muscles, improved chemical reactions, an overall amazing coordination, and the ability to comically ignore inertia like this is an anime or cartoo- oh wait.
- Bifrost Wings: Sir Galehaut can manifest spectral rainbow-colored wings to allow him to fly with stunning speed. These aren't as good as the real thing, though.

Spells & Magic:
- Holy Aura: Good Boy has an aura that makes miracles take place. For example, when sitting at a park bench, when he gets up, he might leave behind some suspicious feathers sometimes. Or, if he touches a pregnant woman, she is assured to have a healthy childbirth with no defects; basically, he can vaccinate children before they're born. And a lot of other things! He glows in the dark, sometimes. And other times he glitters! It's a sweet deal if you forgot a flashlight.
- Lay On Hands: The paladin classic. Basically, he heals your wounds by laying his hands on them. And while he does so, he also rewrites your nervous system to feel pleasure instead of pain, kind of like an extreme painkiller. Isn't that nice?
- Some Miracles: Smite, True Strike, Fast Guard, Fast Heal, Decoy, Cure Minor Wounds, Heal, Ability Boost, Dispel Magic, Reflect Magic, Buff, Bless, Exorcism, Resurrect, Command, etc. You get the vibe.

Weaknesses:
- Curses and Unholiness: SIN BUUURNS!
- MUST. SAVE. PEOPLE!

FLUFF
Hobbies
:
- Saving kittens from trees.
- Absolving sinners.
- Punishing very bad sinners.
- Protecting innocents.
- Helping old ladies across the street.
- Running soup kitchens.

Quote\s: "Excuse me, sir. Black tar heroin is illegal in this kingdom. Could I ask you to stop distributing it? What do you mean 'where's my warrant?'"
"Anyone need a heal? A rez?"
"Don't worry, I brought snacks."

Last edited:
Or should I turn Good Boy into a Crusader Boy whose only desire is to pave the streets with corpses? Crush all criminals? Annihilate all traces of disobedience? Fertilize this town with the blood of the defiant and the lowlifes? A maddened crusader on a rampage whose bloodlust can only be quenched when every sinner is dead? DEUS VULT!

On second thought, let's see if we get a barbarian instead. An interesting vector might be to make him a paladin with a "tired of this shit" attitude, or so narcissistic that he believes he's allowed to do anything since he has been sent by the heavens.

Thoughts?

I bet if Amelia tried to cut you sheild with Uthgard it would create a huge explosion as the two opposite but holy magics smacked into eachother.

I bet if Amelia tried to cut you sheild with Uthgard it would create a huge explosion as the two opposite but holy magics smacked into eachother.
Like this scene?

This RP has a lot of parallels to the Avengers. Or maybe Good Boi is too similar to Steve Rogers.

tinctorium-gaudicat.jpg

Found a faceclaim, he's probably a Munchkin, I'll do a CS tomorrow

Do not touch the hat

So we have a baby knight, a kitten, and a teenage protag.

Does that make me the cool older brother, or the dad of this family?

Ooh, now I don't know if I want to make a dragon... not only does he delve into the realms of "toxic" lol but it gives me the excuse to go too overpowered.

But mostly because I have plenty of ideas to play OP.

Like a furry captain ahab that hunts giant creatures and leviathans and stuff.

Cause the rp does need more furries.

There's an option to submit another character idea at the end of that survey....

And I totally forgot to mention it until now, but you also have the option of playing normal modern humans.

Why the hell would we want to do that?
IDK, sexy librarian love interest? Truck driver who's a closet furry who thinks he just hit the jackpot in new friends? Selfish politician who thinks she might be able to use this so-called magic to secure her re-election as governor, and then run as President? Angry zookeeper who wants to know who the FUCK stole an egg out of an exhibit, that is a FELONY, how did you even get past security????

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION

THE GODDAMN COPS

WHO ARE LOSING THEIR FUCKING MINDS OVER THIS TRAVELING GANG OF MURDERHOBOS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GOLD COINS ARE NOT LEGAL TENDER AND IS THAT A PEGASUS FLYING AGAINST TRAFFIC ON THE INTERSTATE WHAT THE FUCK

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION

THE GODDAMN COPS

WHO ARE LOSING THEIR FUCKING MINDS OVER THIS TRAVELING GANG OF MURDERHOBOS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GOLD COINS ARE NOT LEGAL TENDER AND IS THAT A PEGASUS FLYING AGAINST TRAFFIC ON THE INTERSTATE WHAT THE FUCK

Rudolph would have made a very good cop... wouldn't put up with any of that fantasy shit.

I have tentatively filled up the survey

Guess my character is addicted to books and their knowledge now XD

looking at the previous responses on the survey is genuinely fun

D&D player runs into the group: "s...stop! this mystical item!" *holds up a mechanical toothbrush* "...can instantly destroy you if you take a singe step forward!"
The whole party stands in fear of this unknown mystical artifact.

D&D player runs into the group: "s...stop! this mystical item!" *holds up a mechanical toothbrush* "...can instantly destroy you if you take a singe step forward!"
The whole party stands in fear of this unknown mystical artifact.
Cat Wizard would probably not enjoy the noise XD

And he is not a cop in this RP because....?
He is the type of OP in that even though he would be surrounded by a bunch of OP fantasy cliches, he would still seem like the badassest OPest char of the bunch while still coming off as a normal human being.

Rudolph isn't just a character... he is a meta-grown anti-drama anti-bullshit weapon of mass dont-put-up-with-stupid-crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back