• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reverse Isekai Bullshit

Since there are so many people interested, I probably wouldn't make two characters even thought I want to ;-;
Yes, we need the tsundere OP girl.

Also, do you guys have any suggestions for the protag's personality?
Would you all like him to be fairly dense, very dense, or incredibly dense and retarded?

Well... there's still the the spoiled noble, the edgiboi, the airhead, the maid/butler, the trap.

hmm... What else... :lennyslash:

Would the edgiboy be the same archetype as the perpetual victim super tearjerker grimdark must-pity-me char? Because you got to have one of those.

Don't forget: the Plot Device is a stolen dragon egg.

Would the edgiboy be the same archetype as the perpetual victim super tearjerker grimdark must-pity-me char? Because you got to have one of those.
don't forget, edgiboy must be borderline suicidal

Also, why would they char about a stolen dragon egg?

They have a dragon in the party. They can get the dragon laid and make more eggs. Because that's how reproduction works.

They have a dragon in the party. They can get the dragon laid and make more eggs. Because that's how reproduction works.
Is child trafficking not a concern to him??

she slayed dragons, remember she is overpowered noble knight who someone took the time to curse with a childs body as revenge.

Because it needs two dragons to make another one, and the egg is actually the dragon's soulmate.

Is child trafficking not a concern to him??
Nope.

she slayed dragons, remember she is overpowered noble knight who someone took the time to curse with a childs body as revenge.

He is an overpowered dragon who has eaten dragon slayers and knights, with a giant dragon body. Who probably has lots of people that want to kill him.

But is probably being dragged along for some stupid reason that annoys the piss out of him.

Or maybe he just wants the reward. Like a princess or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back