• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ꉣꍟꍏꀘ ꎇꀤꉓ꓄ꀤꂦꈤ. ₐₙ ₑₓₜᵣₑₘₑₗy ₛₑₗf ₐwₐᵣₑ ᵣₒₗₑₚₗₐy.

I'm still relatively new to this I'm sowwy! 😭
oh! k well dint know you were noobs lol But Sav is right. Any OoC content should go I'm the Extra Pages forum. And then like In-Charrie content will be in the Group forums. Soooo like just do the same thing you did with creating a new thread but put them in Extra or Group.

Aaaaaaaand still wanna know: are we linking out our old charries OR like is it just a summary for the charrie as an application/CS?

oh! k well dint know you were noobs lol But Sav is right. Any OoC content should go I'm the Extra Pages forum. And then like In-Charrie content will be in the Group forums. Soooo like just do the same thing you did with creating a new thread but put them in Extra or Group.

Aaaaaaaand still wanna know: are we linking out our old charries OR like is it just a summary for the charrie as an application/CS?
Yep. I promise I'm still good at roleplaying I swear

Well as I said before, you only need to send what you think is necessary.
But, if I was not me and someone else entirely. I wouldn't know because I'm not someone else entirely but if I pretended maybe I would do some sort of combination of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back