• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
On this drive to this park I have figured out my second character lol. I’m going with Morrígan from the Celtic Mythology.(:

Hey there Peck! Happy to have you here as well! :)

Oh dude, that is going to be such a fun god power to work with. Excellent choice Comet.

Ok! So I got a character thread up. The day is getting away from me so I'm not sure if I'll have my guys up today, but tomorrow for sure. Can't wait to see your characters.

Also if you wanted me to write on the character roster which god your character will be a child of so that we can keep track of it all, feel free to message here or pm me. :)

If you wanna add my Anubis and Morrígan to the list I’ll add both of them when I get back to town. (:

Ok! So I got a character thread up. The day is getting away from me so I'm not sure if I'll have my guys up today, but tomorrow for sure. Can't wait to see your characters.

Also if you wanted me to write on the character roster which god your character will be a child of so that we can keep track of it all, feel free to message here or pm me. :)

Btw I love that you chose Eir, both of our characters will have valkyrie ties lol. I just gotta post mine when I get to the hotel in 10 mins. (:

Awe! Haha thanks man! I definitely wanted a bad ass warrior as inspo for my character she seemed to fit the bill perfectly. I sense a potential friendship between characters here!!!

Sounds good. Mine will have to be up tomorrow. My night has been filled. But so stoked to write up their bios.

Oh yeah, You picked a good one. ❤️ Writing the bios were actually very easy for my two and I was surprised. I tend to suck at coming up with bios on the whim like this but once I figured out the god and goddess it was easy asf lol.

Man thats awesome! I'm sitting down to write my bios now :)

Hey there Turtwigins, Love the character! So stoked to write with you all!

Okie dokie! Got my characters up as well. I just realized though we never really stated when or what sort of time this story is going to be written in. I had originally pictured a more modern setting but I'm curious what you guys think.

Okie dokie! Got my characters up as well. I just realized though we never really stated when or what sort of time this story is going to be written in. I had originally pictured a more modern setting but I'm curious what you guys think.
I was thinking modern society was what we were going with. Plus since we live in this society it’ll be easier to plan the timeline and stuff.
Also, I love how Mereth is January 4th, and my birthday is January 5th😂😂

Ok perfect! I totally agree, ok fantastic I think modern society with magical realism is just the ticket for a super fun writing time haha. Also sheesh that's a definitely a happy accident right there! Capricorn buddies!

Should I also add a detailed description of the appearance? I see y’all did pics and detail so I feel like I should do the same lol

Honestly you are a ok with just the pictures! Sometimes it just helps me to get to know the character a bit if I write about their appearance on top of the photo but totally cool either way friend.

Honestly you are a ok with just the pictures! Sometimes it just helps me to get to know the character a bit if I write about their appearance on top of the photo but totally cool either way friend.
I’ll end up adding a description whenever I get back to the hotel and my laptop.(: it’ll help others understand them better too.

BoneBrain BoneBrain
When do you think the IC thread will be up?
Oh ok forgive me if I don't understand what IC is, I'm so bad with the lingo lol. But I'm assuming you mean in character. If so that will be up this Friday. I'm working all day tomorrow so sadly I don't have time then, but I will get it asap!

Oh ok forgive me if I don't understand what IC is, I'm so bad with the lingo lol. But I'm assuming you mean in character. If so that will be up this Friday. I'm working all day tomorrow so sadly I don't have time then, but I will get it asap!
Take your time setting it up, I understand work is more important, real life comes first.

BoneBrain BoneBrain Okay so instead of adding descriptions I just changed one of the photos on Keeva's to add a full body of her, and actually changed her name to Keeva cause I was not about to type that weird ass name all the time lol.

Wow,I was one of the first respondents to this thread and the auto notification barely kept me informed.

Is it cool if I look at what everyone else came up with just before I make my CS and jump in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back