• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom IC

tumblr_nuhle11gTw1uvgyp6o1_500.jpg
Gene Abadi
With a turn of a key, Gene ignited the engine of his vehicle and changed the shift gear to "drive". He felt good. Being the one to make Ellie smile and laugh was a very gratifying feeling. He was happy to do at least that much for her--she was a great person. A great friend. A friend whom he became so close with, he considered her as a little sister.

It only took five minutes of driving when Gene made it to The Real McCoy. He parked around the back of the restaurant then took one of the employees-only spaces. He was a server here. A well-suited job for a charismatic, amicable young man. The greatest part about his occupation was being able to work alongside with his best friend since kindergarten, Justin Smithsonian. Funnily enough, stopping Justin from eating a crayon was what caused the beginning of their brotherly friendship. Mere moments after walking into the restaurant, Gene found his friend exactly where he thought he'd be: in the kitchen. He smiled and waved.

"Ayyy, Justin Time! What's up?" Justin was with Francisco Moretti, a fellow co-worker Gene didn't really quite know outside of work--yet. Gene heard the nasty rumors said about Francisco, but didn't believe them. From the few conversations they've shared, he seemed like a cool, stand-up guy. He wanted to get to know him more. As such, he greeted him with the same smile. "Hey, 'Cisco! Morning!"

mood: happy
with: Justin Smithsonian
Francisco Moretti
tags: revalia revalia
revalia revalia
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
coded by dwale

Last edited:

bc8043336a096f577d27a47555d6f8ad.png

tumblr_m81g1x6Cg11ruoo6w.gif
tumblr_n07o79hRRs1re9wh6o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mr0wrekmrL1rmdty4o3_250.gif

"I don't know I usually don't let strange women buy me drinks. For a girl like you, I might make an exception though." Autumn grinned at Scarlett's witty comeback remark.
"I'm flattered, Red. Really. As for that panda look getting girls, well as the drummer I never fail to get action. Guess a girl can't resist a smoking hot drummer."

Just as Autumn was about to respond to Scarlett's question about the set list for tonight, her phone buzzed in her pocket: a text from her best friend Virgo asking where she was. She chuckled to herself at the thought of her friend crashing at the home of the town player Leo, only to be greeted by his latest fling. She could only wonder what the mischievous brunette had said to the poor girl. Autumn watched as Leo playfully teased that one girl Emily who looked like she might faint. Personally he wasn't really Autumn's type and honestly he didn't even strike her as someone Emily would fall all over. The redhead suddenly felt an arm wrap around her neck and Virgo appeared in her line of sight. "How's my favourite ginger doing? Having fun I see." The girl said with a smirk.
"Even more fun now you're here. What's up? What'd you say to his latest squeeze this time?"

mentions: Leo nymphadora. nymphadora. Emily | with: Scarlett redroseknight redroseknight and Virgo nymphadora. nymphadora. | location: Cafe Styx | scenario: Bandmates and Besties | incarnation of: Maid Marian

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:

35e94bd6ca880ee75c6e7244cf3c1312.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Emily was visibly flustered now, her cheeks red and hair still a tad tousled from having left her apartment in a mad rush. With all these customers being her sole responsibility it was very hard to keep her patience, especially with customers like the Samson twins making her job hell. Thankfully a boy managed to get her out of her predicament with the twins by distracting them with his presence. It might not have been done for her direct benefit, but nonetheless she determined to show him excellent service as a thank you. At least there were still decent customers like Scarlett, who asked whether live music was needed for the cafe. She had politely stated that unfortunately it was not up to her, but her boss Mr Scott. Had it been her choice she certainly would not have objected to it.

"Come on Leo, where are you?" she muttered to herself as she was once again rushed off her feet. Almost as soon as his name was mentioned the young man entered, very indiscreetly. Emily rolled her eyes, slinging a table cloth over her shoulder as he flashed a smile at the staring customers and sauntered over to her.
"Sorry I'm late, had a little 'problem' at home," he said with a flirtatious wink toward Emily, who did not need the details to know what his problem was. The annoying thing about Leo, was that he was incredibly charming and no matter how irritating he was being, one could not stay mad at him for long. "Missed me while I was gone?"
"Yes," Emily stammered, blushing slightly, then realising what she had said she became flustered and indignant, "I mean no! Come along Leo you know Mr Scott doesn't tolerate us being late. You don't want to be out of a job. Spit spot mate!" She shooed him quickly with her tablecloth and let out a long sigh.

mentions: Keaton AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Scarlett redroseknight redroseknight | with: Leo nymphadora. nymphadora. | location: Cafe Styx | scenario: He's always so flirty! | incarnation of: Jane Porter

adeb09bff858d86ad5a9fe5cf5baaffd.png

tumblr_m92d99OmBP1qebz1fo4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mlttbbEMhJ1qz4rgp.gif
2fede93f3010d20d924506f71278d2ec.jpg

"I am sure that you're a wonderful actress, but I have a magic ability to tell when a lady is distressed. And I have never met you before, so I would notice little things your friends might not have questioned. It is nice to meet you, Annabelle. I'm Etienne. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better? I don't know my way around town yet, but I'm sure I could find what ever it is you need."

Annabelle was quite taken aback by this guy's kind response to her. Even more so by how observant he was. It definitely was not often that a guy was observant of a girl's emotions. It made her reluctantly curious about him. "You really don't have to help me, Etienne. Besides, I don't think there is any way you could..." she sighed, standing up straight and composing herself as she explained the situation in as vague terms as she could. "See, something kind of humiliating happened to me yesterday and now even though I want to go to the cafe a few blocks away from here, I don't think I could show my face there. One of my friends...well...we had a misunderstanding and I can't bear to be anywhere I know he will be."

She gave him a soft smile and decided to change the subject. "Hey if you're not entirely sure on the layout of the town, I could always give you a tour anytime. I've lived here all my life...unfortunately. May I ask what brought you here? God knows this place is boring after a while!" Annabelle felt considerably better having taken her mind off herself for a moment, but she knew once she was by herself again, her pain would probably be back with a vengeance. She definitely needed a party to numb herself and have some fun.

with: Etienne redroseknight redroseknight | location: Wandering through town near the forest | scenario: A Midsummer Night's Nightmare | incarnation of: Tinkerbell

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo3_250.png

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo5_250.png
LEO KING
leo couldn't help but smirk at a flustered emily, it was funny to watch in his opinion. it seemed he had a natural talent for making people flustered with a simple wink and a smirk, he was way better at making people flustered than actually staying sober. a cheeky chuckle escaped leo's lips as he scurried away from emily as she shooed him away with a cloth. leo had always admired emily, she was like an older sister him. she made sure he kept his ass in line while he made sure she loosened up a bit. it was a ying yang situation.

leo made his way towards the counter as he wrote down each order, passing them along to other workers as he hummed along to himself. his head pounded as the noise of the cafe ringed in his ears. he hoped virgo made sure his little 'problem' was dealt with, she always knew how to make them feel comfortable after spending the night of their lives with the one and only leo king. his gaze left the counter as he noticed virgo enter the cafe, earning a small wink and a nod from his raven haired friend before she went towards her friends. a small sigh escaped his lips as he wrote down virgo's special order down, she always ordered a tall cup of emily's wonderful tea after each party they had. leo made his way towards emily as he gently tapped her on the shoulder, passing her the order. "hey, oogie boogie over there wants some of your wonderful tea." he smiled as he went back to the register, digging through his jean's pocket as he pulled out some change for virgo's drink.

leo soon made his way over to the tables, grabbing a damp cloth and wiping down the tables lazily. it wasn't like his boss was going to notice, he rarely did anyway. his gaze trailed along each tables as he noticed the samson twins sitting nearby. leo flashed a smirk and a wink towards the girls as he strolled towards the table next to the twins, wiping them down as he smiled towards the girls.

"maddie, mia, how are you ladies doing today?" he asked with a flirty smirk. he couldn't help himself sometimes.

OUTFIT_ X | AT_ WORK | TAGS_ PixieDust PixieDust revalia revalia

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo4_250.png

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo1_250.png
WASHED UP CE

latest
Jin-Xiang Shen
"You know what?" Mae said, "Do you mind putting in the last two boxes if it's no hassle?"

"Not at all. No hassle." Jin stacked the two crates on top of one another and packed them into the truck almost effortlessly. Maybe he was just showing off, but he was glad to help her. His eyes were smiling when he glanced at Mae. She wasn't wearing anything fancy--just a grey jacket and black leggings--but she was gorgeous, nonetheless. Those chocolate brown eyes, that jet black hair with loosely curled ends, that smile... She was certainly gorgeous. Not only that, but he admired her personality. Selfless and resolute, Jin was absolutely drawn to Mae-Lin Nakamura's nature and looks.

A middle-aged woman, who seemed to be her mother, began chastising her for dillydallying. Jin averted his gaze from Mae, trying to make it seem like he hadn't been staring earlier. The interaction was very brief, but it was easy to tell the mother was very irritated and had a "no-nonsense" ideology. He heard her shout, "AND HURRY UP" from behind the door before disappearing into the store. Mae accepted his offer after that. Jin saw the blood rush to her cheeks after his other playful remark. He smiled.

So goddamn cute.

She looked down at her feet, embarrassed. "Inhuman pain tolerance I don't have... as for the clumsiness, guilty as charged hehe. Then again... I don't know who isn't!"

Jin nodded. "Fair enough. Well, looks like the truck is loaded and ready to go." He took a moment to look into her dark brown eyes again. She was fairly tall and slender young woman. Her head reached just below the tip of his nose and he himself was a towering six feet and four inches. He gave her a closed smile. "It was good to see you, Mae. Come find me at the gym later today and I'll get you sighed up for that class. See ya later." With a wave of his hand, Jin started off with a jog and went on his way.

mood: content
with: (previously)Mae-Lin Nakamura
tags: revalia revalia
coded by dwale

Last edited:

dcfb869468cc49fee788ace1559455a9.png

tumblr_m06zldJk151qfjsteo1_500.gif
Epic-Eye-Roll.gif

Madison simply watched the interaction between Mia and Keaton with amusement, letting her twin take over the conversation. Talking too much gave her stress lines anyway, and who in the hell wants those? When Keaton eventually turned to leave however, she spoke once again, her tone completely indifferent "You want a dramatic entrance that everyone will talk about?" she said with one perfectly groomed eyebrow raised, "Walking into school with two girls begging you not to break up with them at the same time will have the whole school talking. It's a cinch!" She giggled to herself in a saccharine way before heaving a sigh, "It's a shame you'll never find two girls willing to humiliate themselves like that though. Sucks for you!" She gave a little shrug and waggled her fingers at him cutely "TTYL cutie. Let us know how it goes!"

It was then that her attention was drawn to the table nearest them. That one cute guy who's name she never remembered but she might have made out with once was there cleaning tables. Ew. And he had the audacity to call her Maddie! "Um excuse me, what did you just call me?" she asked sweetly, not betraying the fact that she was majorly pissed off.

mentions: Leo nymphadora. nymphadora. with: Mia revalia revalia Keaton AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | location: Cafe Styx | scenario: Play Time | incarnation of: Si | Outfit: XOXO

0beec2516a9fa8b83bfafc249a440218.png

RvKPEB5kPnFHW.gif

"There is no finer cat, than we am!"
952cce7cd57960d1e20d2f07ccd83b5d.jpg

Incarnation of
Am

Mood
Triggered

Mentions
Keaton ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Madison ( PixieDust PixieDust )

Conversing with

Leo ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )
Sipping on her frappucino she simply rolled her blue-green eyes at the high self esteemed being in front of her at that point. The frappucino seemed more interesting than the conversation at that point. She sipped it rather loudly she got to the end bits. However her eyes reverted up to her sister as she gave him a suggestion. A suggestion that would most definitely work and that she would most probably do... that is if the world was crashing and burning to a point when nothing existed. She couldn't help but laugh in hearty manner and sighed, "Ahh Maddie... you astound me every time. I'd like to see and live the day that, that dramatic entrance would happen."

Looking towards the leaving center of attention, or so he thought, she followed her sister's farewell. "Oh yes! Do tell us how it goes," she yelled turning on her chair back to face her sister before crossing her leg. "That is.. if it happens." She widened her eyes a bit as a puzzled look appeared on her face once more before facing Madison.

As she opened her second biscuit, she sat there quietly due to the fact her sister was pissed and she didn't want to burst her bubble. However a flirtatious tone approached them so her own matched perfectly shaped brows were raised as her eyes looked towards the sort. A table cleaner at the Cafe Styx, one that she didn't quite recall however she did deem cute. However as she heard him call her twin, Maddie, her glossy nude shade lip formed a straight line as she face him
, "Oh... you have the audacity to call my sister that?"

Madison doesn't quiet allow other people calling her in short. Maddie was Mia's way of calling her sister and she doesn't quiet like it when she hears people call her that. Not one bit. Nor does Madison, her name was to precious to be shortened by... commoners. Mia puffed up her chest at the male barista and crossed her arms politely over her chest, "Listen.... I don't see you having, luscious blonde curls," she flipped her golden blond curls with her hand, "... Mesmerizing blue eyes," she batted her eyelids, " ... and an exquisite and fabulous sense of style," she lowered her hands to the side of her petite frame and resting on her hips. "...To call her that. You just don't have the privilege." She finished with a big hmmph.

divider_ribbon2.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:
a8bb121cc146a97f5983b80d04b39346.jpg
Lily Campbell
A mousy, dark-haired girl stepped out of the bus and now trudged along the sidewalk, her sneakers dragging against the concrete with every stride. She rubbed her arms, feeling the chilly breeze through her grey knit sweater. She then let out a silent yawn, not bothering to cover her moth when she did. This mousy girl, Lily Campbell, was indeed very tired.

Last night, she had written five different poems and three more chapters in her ongoing novel. She didn't remember what spurred such inspiration, but she was thankful it happened...even if it meant sacrificing five hours of her sleep. Despite this, Lily kept on walking. Head bowed, her jet black hair hung around her face easily. She was headed toward Cafe Styx, a place in which she worked as a barista. It was naturally one of the big hubs of this small town--unfortunately.

Walking in, the girl was relieved by the warmth but also discouraged by the amount of people in line waiting to get their coffee or food. She let the glass door close itself behind her, hoping no one would look at her. Lily shuffled behind the counter, grabbed the apron that had her name on it, then tied it around her back. She briefly scanned all the faces in front of her.

Geez, this is a lot of customers... Internally, Lily sighed.

Crowds never calmed the girl, but the smell of coffee and the background noises were the two things she swore made her feel sane in Cafe Styx. The Samson twins were sitting at a table--thank God they had already been attended to. Lily didn't want to give them the chance to berate her. She looked away quick, as if their eyes on her would make her skin bubble and burn. She saw two of her co-workers, Emily and Leo, briefly talking to each other. Leo was a flirt--that much was obvious. Whatever he had said to her made Emily's cheeks turn red and she shooed him away with a tablecloth. Lily didn't talk to either of them much, but Emily seemed nice. She avoided interaction with Leo as much as possible though. Something about flirty boys made her cringe.

Lily took the order for the person in front of the line. Making the latte that was requested, she was nodding off to sleep and jolted every time she caught herself falling. She grinned to herself, imagining that her best friend, Ellie, was rubbing off on her. She carefully poured the milk foam into the hot beverage, creating the image of a flower in it before handing it off to the customer. The next person stepped up to the counter, facing Lily. She offered them a grin that was rather forced and unconvincing. She was just trying to seem friendly.

"What can I get for you?"

mood: fatigued
with: n/a(open)
tags: PixieDust PixieDust
nymphadora. nymphadora.
revalia revalia
coded by dwale

Last edited:
Etienne
456743aa46a2481f295c1bc797d92f42.jpg

Etienne listened to the girl's plight and silently sympathized with her. He had made some disastrous mistakes with friends before, mainly due to his habit of jumping to conclusions and letting his temper get the better of him, so he could relate. "I understand. I can go grab you a coffee from there and bring it to you if that would make things easier," he suggested gallantly. At her offer of showing him around sometime, his smile brightened a measure. "I would appreciate that; I was assigned here a month ago, but I still have trouble getting places. But only when you have the tine, of course," he added, his heightened concern for her dwindling so he was now becoming an anxious mess. "I am a newly enlisted Marine, and I have been stationed here until I receive my deployment."

Etienne looked over as a young woman approached them, and he panicked a bit internally. Great, this girl probably thought that he had caused Annabelle to be upset. At least she seemed to know her, so maybe being around her would help Annabelle feel less heartbroken. Now the lone man around two beautiful girls, Etienne was beginning to feel nervous. Especially now that he was aware of just how bad he looked. "Hello," he greeted Jana a bit awkwardly.

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo3_250.png

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo5_250.png
LEO KING
leo's lips contorted into a confused frown as he watched in fear two blonde girls start screaming insults at him, he recognised one of them as being keaton, his wingman and best friend's crush but who knew he had a thing for rude blondes? leo rose his hands up in the air as if he was being at gun point but instead of guns it was long nails. "ladies, i had no idea that a dumb name was so important to you! i apologise." he mocked with a fake sad face, placing his hand on his chest as if he was truly sorry. leo rolled his eyes at the two girls as he hung his cloth over his shoulder in a swift motion. as he started to walk away, leo spun around on his heels to face the girls with his lips puffed out. "and by the way-" he spoke before changing his voice to mock a valley girl accent, "those boots are so tacky, honey." he sassed, releasing his inner tyra banks, before clicking his fingers and rolling his head like tyra banks. leo spun on his heels once more as he sashayed away with a cocky smirk on his lips.

a sigh escaped his lips as he made his way behind the counter next to lily, throwing her a small smile as he began to make the next order of coffee. he had to be careful around the girl, she seemed like a fine piece of china and leo was too scared to even wink at her without thinking he'll break her. "who knew the samson twins could be so catty?" he joked with a smile as he wiped down the coffee machine before starting on the next coffee.

OUTFIT_ X | AT_ WORK | TAGS_ PixieDust PixieDust revalia revalia TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord | SCENARIO_ GOTTA CHANNEL MY INNER RUPAUL

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo4_250.png

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo1_250.png
WASHED

Last edited:
a8bb121cc146a97f5983b80d04b39346.jpg
Lily Campbell
Lily's pale blue gaze wandered around the cafe until her eyes landed on Leo, who was previously wiping down tables until he decided to linger and talk to Mia and Madison Samson. Surely, he was going to flirt with them.

Like the wallflower she was, she simply watched. The blonde twins' faces twisted in bitterness and anger--he had obviously done something to piss them off and the encounter was going downhill. She heard the remark Leo made against them, feigning an apology and mocking their fashion sense before sashaying away to the counter Lily stood behind. Her mouth fell open, forming a silent "o". The guy was either very stupid or very brave for doing that.

"Who knew the Samson twins could be so catty?"

Hearing his comment almost made Lily want to laugh from the bitter irony of it all. Quietly, she replied, "I knew... 'Catty' is an understatement..." She was surprised he didn't even know about the twins' reputation. Then again...she never recalled seeing his face throughout her school years. Lily briefly glanced at her flirtatious co-worker, then away at the wall, then down at her dainty hands. "Aren't you...kinda new here?"

She didn't make eye contact with him when she asked the question. Both sides of her face were completely concealed by dark hair. Apart from not knowing Leo very well, she was just uneasy around most men in general. Lily didn't say it, but it was somewhat obvious. Even the friends she kept around were all-girls. She didn't know why she bothered trying to keep a conversation going. He obviously didn't care what she had to ask or say.
mood: doubtful
with: Leonardo King
tags: PixieDust PixieDust
nymphadora. nymphadora.
revalia revalia
coded by dwale

Last edited:
✦Michael Thelonius Taft✦

943941129ec87a3c186b3e71fe473a64.jpg
Mood: Distracted
Scenario: Time to Kill...
With: Emily PixieDust PixieDust ; Allison deer deer
Mentions: Lily TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord
AKA: Milo Thatch

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
"Alice?" Michael was lost. There was a forest around him. It was dark and strange...and wonderfully peculiar. "Alice!" He called her name again. Why? He didn't know. He just knew that she was here and that he was looking for her.

A flash of soft gold shimmered in his peripheral, and he turned quickly to give himself a better view of it. He had been convinced that it was Allison's hair, but upon closer inspection identified it as merely a shard of yellow silk,
discarded from some garment that had caught onto a low hanging branch.

"Curiouser and Curiouser..." His brow furrowed. He knew he had heard that quote somehwere in his life...but he wasn't quite sure. Still....

"Alice!"

Still. She didn't answer him.

- - - - - - - - - -​

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Michael jolted awake, finding himself sitting straight up in bed as he usually did when having a strange dream. His heart was pounding, as it usually did whenever he heard that god awful sound that was his alarm. With a little more applied force than necessary, Michael brought his fist down on the off button of his alarm, then laid down flat on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

He mulled through his thoughts, slowly recalling the dream that could only be described as perplexing. He was used to dreaming of Alice, of course, but...those dreams were usually...different. But it was that quote that got him. He knew that he knew it. He just couldn't remember how or from where.

Finally accepting his fate in that he would never remember it by just laying in bed, he said up, throwing his legs over the side of the bed, and grabbed his glass of water from the nightstand. Gulping it down, he moved to ready himself for the day.

- - - - - - - - - -​

Adorned in a very typical plaid shirt tucked into khaki slacks and a solid colored bowtie, Michael made his way from his house. His grandfather was still asleep when he left, so he kindly set a goodbye note under a magnet on the refrigerator door wishing Gramps a good morning and telling him that coffee was brewing for him already.

His messenger bag was slung over his shoulder and his phone was in front of his nose. He was typing somewhat fiercely and hardly paying attention to what he was doing. Instead, he was setting his schedule for the rest of the week.

By some miracle, he made it safely to the doors of the Styx Cafe. He ate breakfast there every morning, always leaving a relatively nice tip for anyone who served him if they were nice enough. Usually, it was either Emily or Lily. He made sure of that personally.

He entered through the doors, looking up from his phone finally, and tucking it away in his back pocket before approaching the counter. This time, it seemed it was going to be Emily that served him since Lily appeared otherwise involved in a conversation.

Nevertheless, he waved shyly at Lily, then turned his attention to Emily at the counter before ordering his usual. "Black coffee and a banana nut muffin please. Not heated, if you will." He smiled somewhat awkwardly at Emily. Not that he was awkward around her. No, he was just an awkward person in general.

After receiving his order, and leaving a $10 tip, he headed back outside. Just as he was about to pull his phone out, he saw a glimpse of his favorite person in the world hanging back from everyone else. A smile spread across his face, and although his hands clammed up a little bit, he approached Allison and held out his muffin. "Muffin?"

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

"A discovery of the world is ridiculed and shunned, but a discovery of self is welcomed by all, and is by far the greater treasure."

code should be seen at 100% on chrome.

Kyra Amali Akintola Okafor
pawprintline.gif
tumblr_inline_nxmi1ysLMY1rx60ww_250.gif
"I thought those memories were already buried, but somehow, they made its way back into my mind."
Scenario: "Lost&Found"
Mood: Avoiding
With: Ellie revalia revalia
Mentions: Lily, Evelyn, and Scarlett
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , redroseknight redroseknight
Bellz Bellz
Being on campus, earlier than expected, actually became something that Kyra didn't realize she'd come to like. The ghostly hallways of the buildings, the freedom of knowing you're the only life-form on campus aside from the plants and animals, and the silence that filled the air outdoors and inside made her adrenaline rush. The quietness surprisingly didn't unnerve her and she didn't feel bored. Rather, she felt excited since she could vandalize the building and get away with it or even pull some pranks on other students without them knowing who the perpetrator was.

Nevertheless, as those thoughts consumed her mind, she wondered where her best friends were. Ellie was always the one who came earlier than her and Lily. However, it was to be expected since Lily, out of all of them, had a consistent job. Although Kyra worked at TuneTown, being a waitress, she wasn't always there, especially during the morning since she attempted to make her morning classes. If there was something that Kyra could be relied on, it was the fact that she was always late to class, however, work was a different story. Kyra could find interest in where she worked since it was not only a place that one of her friends Evelyn sang at, but also she could get drinks if she wanted. Who doesn't like drinks?

Speaking of drinking, she could definitely use one right now. Beer in the morning would upset her stomach, so perhaps something fruity would have to do. But, where could she get one without having the police patrol on her ass? Kyra wondered where Scarlett was, especially since she was her ride or die friend and a mate she could count on to help her sneak in some alcohol out of bars and the likes. Scarlett was the gal pal Kyra could call upon to hitch some crazy adventures with. She was, after all, her daredevil.

Kyra honestly has several friend groups or acquaintances, but the ones she relied on the most were Ellie and Lily since they ground her well while Scarlett was her best pal to get into trouble with. They were never one without the other. But, most of all, they filled her life with many adventure and joy, plus they kept her sane.

However, as Kyra started to make her way outside around the quad, where everyone hung out, with the big open field in front of the university and some scattered trees, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Looking over her shoulder, Kyra blinked back her surprise, seeing that it was, in fact, one of her best friends: Ellie. "Ellie!" She exclaimed, trying to hide her surprise but at the same time, managed a sheepish smile. Hearing Ellie's observations of her being earlier than expected and knowing that something was up, Kyra merely gave a shrug at her question."Can't a girl try to be on time for once, Ellie?" Kyra teased her best friend, giving her a playful nudge on her shoulder.

Tilting her head to the side, Kyra looked at her friend, reading her expression, recognizing the all-too familiar gloom on her face and features. "Why the long frown, Ellie? I was thinking about going for a drink. Want to come with? Perhaps we can snatch Lily on the way over." She suggested, regaining her usual, trouble-making ways. Honestly Kyra knew Ellie knew that something was up with her. However, Kyra didn't really want to talk about it and so, why not drink or escape those worries away, right? But, what mattered more was how her best friend was feeling. Looping her arms around Ellie's, Kyra signaled her to walk out of the gates of campus with her. Skipping a day never hurt a soul. Plus, if Ellie needed her, then Kyra's attention was all hers.

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer
note: the text side scrolls

Last edited:
Allison Harley Caroll
Separador-1.png
tumblr_n41wu0mK851sqw9uco3_250.gif
"Will there ever be flowers that grow in the darkest part of my mind?"
Scenario: "Eat me, drink me"
Mood: Relieved and Curious
With: Michael stellar.nova stellar.nova
Allison closed her eyes, trying to block out the noises that were beginning to make itself known as the day came to life. Her heart was about ready to pop out of her chest as the words that Holly, no, Giselle said repeated over again in her mind. What was it that made Giselle say such a thing? Did something happen? Perhaps Emily would know, maybe? It was definitely intriguing. . Curiouser and Curiouser, indeed. But, something about hearing those words ignited her spirits. Was she not alone in this world anymore of what others believed to be make-believe? Who was it to say what is real and what is not? If only people would just believe. How mad would that be? Oh, how this was turning out more exciting than she thought!

However, before Allison could ponder any longer, she took a deep breathe, looking down at the ground as she began to count her steps slowly. It wasn't good for her to think too long, especially if it would make her spiral into a never-ending cycle that would only get her into trouble. But, as Allison began counting, she heard footsteps coming behind her, getting closer and closer. Just hearing those footsteps made her freeze in her spot as she covered her lips, trying not to breathe too loud. Maybe the person was just on the same sidewalk and she was in the way? Stepping slightly to the side, she hoped whoever it was behind her would just walk pass her, no questions asked. But, as the footsteps reached her, they also stopped. Warning bells rang in her head as she almost felt as if she was going to get ready to run a marathon. Allison always got spooked easily, but even more so, no one ever stopped behind her before.

Her imagination was running wild but before she could let out a small yell, she recognized the voice that had managed to put a muffin in front of her face. Blinking back her surprise as well as willing every part of her muscle to function and move, Allison peeked up from under her bangs as she noticed who it was that had approached her. It was Michael. A slight squeak escaped her lips as her eyes lit up with familiarity as it brightened, letting her striking cerulean blue eyes shine under the sun light. "Michael!" She said exclaimed softly, almost breathlessly, as her tone was airy and dreamy. "What a surprise to see you here, have you just gotten back from the Cafe?" She asked politely, maintaining an even tone despite being flustered. However, at seeing the muffin in front of her face, she tilted head , checking its content from afar.

Slowly reaching out to take the muffin in her hands, Allison looked at it upside down and all around, making sure to see that it was indeed not poisoned or edible. She slightly sniffed it as the aroma of banana filled her nostrils as a soft smile appeared on her face. It may have been odd that Allison had done such a thing, but. . she was much comfortable around Michael as she was with Emily. It was something about him that made her feel at ease. Definitely. "Do you think people would write on their sweets eat me or drink me?" She asked curiously, breaking half of the muffin and giving the other half to Michael. "Muffins, I was told, were the original cupcakes, except less sweet and uglier. But, I like muffins. They're fluffy and much bigger." She commented taking a bite of the muffin. Her eyes lit up once more as she looked up at Michael, "You know what would be great with this? Tea! Perhaps it's tea time!"

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer
note: the text side scrolls

• Arabella Morales

CZLG8x5UsAAOxmh.jpg
    Mood: Embarrassed and Pleasantly Surprised
    Scenario: Being Noticed
    With: Alejandro redroseknight redroseknight
    Mentions: n/a

book_launch_graphic2.png
    Ara slowly made her way back to the front counter, trying in vain to make her blush go away. The moment he'd said his name, Ara had blinked, surprised. Her brother's name was Alejandro. Who would've thought that there were two Alejandros in Recuerdo? The name itself surely wasn't that popular? She shook her head, clearing away the thought. Of course, she immediately remembered that he'd said her name was elegant and beautiful, which made her blush all over again.

Sitting back down with her book, she scanned the page, unable to focus. Something about Alejandro made her nervous, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Had he been flirting with her? She grimaced at the thought. Ever since the incident with Teddy, she'd absolutely refused to ever take an interest in someone like that again. Just because this was boy was charming and had a nice smile wouldn't change that. Even if he was writing a thesis about seventeenth century poetry.

Having found his books, Alejandro returned to the front, picking up where he had left off. His flattery definitely made her feel better, but she couldn't help but wonder if he had some ulterior motive, as most people seemed to have whenever they used such methods. At his mention of her British Literature class, she blinked, finally recognizing him. "Oh! Yes, I believe we do." Her blush returned again, frustratingly enough, as he called her essay on Dickens' Great Expectations "illuminating." "Oh, no, it was nothing. Merely an analysis..."

Desperate to end such awkwardness sooner rather than later, she stammered, "Um... Is this all, then?" She stood up and made her way to the register, bringing his books with her.

"And for once it might be grand to have someone understand..."

Alejandro Raul Castillo

alex-meraz-1334522935.jpg

Alejandro chuckled at her rather adorable reaction to being praised. Ah, Arabella was a cute one, though she seemed a little resistant to his charm. Which completely intrigued the young man who was used to being able to charm his way swiftly into the hearts of those he set his sights on. "Ah, but an analysis that drew me to greater respect for the plight of Pip and his dogged, borderline obsessive devotion to Estella. I had discounted a few of the details that you mentioned that pointed out how, despite her protests, Estella was capable of love and displayed it by turning Pip away consistently." Alejandro had understood Estella's perspective far more clearly due to his upbringing, how to keep his emotions in check and to lie and manipulate when need be to get what he needed. He didn't actually use those skills for ill most of the time, but he could see how, under harsher conditions than the present state of society, he would have been pressed into positions similar to Estella.

He tapped his chin in thought then gently shook his head, amusement in his brown eyes. "What is your favorite book?" he asked, curious as to what her answer would be. Alejandro wanted to know what interested her and what made her mind tick, it having been quite some time since someone had even vaguely intrigued him.

37b9d80a116cb6f1df3376f966170cab.jpg
Scarlett Hawthorne"You need to share that luck with me; I've hit a slump lately. Ugh, and all the interested people at the show last night were dudes." She made a frustrated sound, that clearly having been the opposite of what she wanted. To be fair, she hadn't exactly been putting her all out there in drawing attention from her would be admirers, but still. She was a rock star, dammit! Her gaze shifted to Virgo as she joined the group, giving her a small nod. "Oh, you know, the usual. Living that dream. And just what trouble are you causing now?"

ca134645dc4f901f540918dce63f9eb1.png

tumblr_inline_o1oobjlYNy1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_mdz9awo43V1rnfdloo1_500.gif

Justin smiled, humming to himself as Franciso responded to his discovery with enthusiasm. Justin knew he usually said stuff that caused those around him to scratch their heads in dismay, but perhaps this time he was on to something. His girlfriend Zara often called him stupid. It would be nice for her to call him smart for once. Before he got lost in cooking he gave Cisco a thumbs up, "Go take a break if you want to." Just then, his best friend Gene appeared at the door, and justin's smile brightened even more. "Gene Jacket, what are you doing here?" He then became a little excitable and spoke in unintelligible squeaks like a squirrel. This had been their secret language since they were kids. Justin had taught Gene after a boy scouts session. No one understood but them. This time he was using a simple greeting of 'what's up? I made cupcakes!'

As far as Justin was concerned now, no one else was in the room but he and Gene. It was often like that with those two. They ended up in their own little bubble, and since Justin was so well liked amongst his colleagues, they typically never pulled him up about it. "Hey you didn't see Holly Gazelle on the way here did you? She just told me the weirdest thing!"

mentions: Holly Gazelle | with: Francisco AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Gene TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord | location: The Real McCoy | scenario: Friends | incarnation of: Kronk

984e093135433c40eb2c798d61d707b8.png

tumblr_inline_mvk0ygzOrf1sq3lh0.gif
giphy.gif

"Oh Seth it's you!" Just hearing the happiness in her voice as she greeted him was enough to make the crawling out of bed totally worth it. Not to mention Naina's smile could sink a thousand ships...who needs Helen of Troy? Ot that Mona Lisa chick? He grinned his usual slightly smug smile, watching her go gaga over peanut butter chunks. He was usually pretty cocky around most people, but with Naina he was much more humble and self-effacing. Around her he noticed his immaturity a lot more and felt like he had to be a better person. "It's no biggie, I just know you well I guess."

When Naina mentioned that she had not eaten since last night, Seth's expression became one of concern and as she hugged him, he held her close to him like a cherished treasure. It was just a shame the hugs meant nothing more than a sweet thank you to her. To him they meant everything."I'm so worried to be honest. I am still trying to grasp why Kyra hid it from me. After all that happened. If I get my hands on that ..." Seth listened and his blood practically boiled just thinking of the asshole who messed with Kyra. She was like a little sister to him and for years he had practically helped raise her. No guy would get to her without getting through him first. "If I get my hands on him I'll kill him myself," he said through gritted teeth, trying to keep calm though he was notoriously hot tempered. The only thing that did manage to calm him was hearing that Kyra had left out early today. Now his worry returned but for Naina's sake he did not show it.

"I haven't seen Kyra yet, but I bet she's fine. Taking some time to herself or something." He gently took hold of her right wrist and pointed out the tattoo inked there. "Hakuna Matata, remember?" With a small smile, he tapped her nose playfully.

mentions: Kyra deer deer | with: Naina revalia revalia | location: Paws 'n Claws Animal Shelter | scenario: Surprise! | incarnation of: Simba

✦Michael Thelonius Taft✦

943941129ec87a3c186b3e71fe473a64.jpg
Mood: Joyful
Scenario: She's simply marvelous.
With: Allison deer deer
AKA: Milo Thatch

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Instantly charmed at the tonality of Allison's voice when she said his name, Michael couldn't contain the smile that filled his expression, utterly delighted that she swiftly returned it. Much to his delight, she took the muffin from his hands.

"Yes. It's quite busy this morning, really. I could hardly walk in there." He sighed deeply. "Perhaps it is time for me to find another place to get coffee." It wasn't likely that he'd ever do such a thing, but musing about his options to get away from a crowd of people was not uncommon for him.

"Write eat me on their food and drink me on their beverages? Hmm. Well, I assume one would if their intention was to leave it for someone." He shrugged, thinking nothing of it, as he was used to Allison's musings about different things.

He watched her as she inspected the muffin, then pulled it into halves, handing him one half back. With a small smile, he took it and took a bite from it. It really was good. perhaps he wouldn't leave Cafe Styx after all. Where else would he get these muffins? "Original cupcakes? Perhaps...though muffins are more of a bread...and cupcakes are more of a cake don't you think?" He inspected his muffin in thought, then took another bite and chewed slowly. After swallowing, he again shrugged. "Either way, I do have to agree. Muffins are vastly more delicious than a cupcake...but then...I don't like sweets so perhaps I am biased."

"Tea? At this time of the morning? Hm. Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt. Shall we go on an adventure Alice?" Michael pasted on his best British accent and held out his arm to her. He didn't have anything to do today, so he might as well humor the girl he was in love with...even if she didn't know it yet.

"A discovery of the world is ridiculed and shunned, but a discovery of self is welcomed by all, and is by far the greater treasure."

✦Aria Rowena Rose✦

aeb06645eb9f77060f7adf80ddc6af40.jpg
Mood: Exhuasted and Annoyed
Scenario: Time to work.
With: n/a
Mentions: Mae revalia revalia ; JIn TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , Jenson deer deer
AKA: Aurora

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Aria was awake before the alarm went off. It wasn't willingly, god no. She wasn't ever that happy to wake up in the morning. She was the first person to appreciate her rest. No, the poor girl had been up all night daydreaming about escapades to the sea with the wonderful Captain. Well, he wasn't really a captain. But his name was Jenson and he was the most handsome man she had met..in the last twenty four hours. Well, really there was a list of those...but....well...

She turned her head to the side so she could watch the time change on her alarm clock and heaved a heavy sigh. How wonderful. She needed to get up in exactly three minutes to get ready. She had fruits to sell today. Sighing another sigh, she pressed the button to turn the alarm off and got up out of bed before heading to the shower.

Once out of the shower, she put on a simple white sundress and sandals before heading downstairs. Her brother, Reese, was already sitting at the table in the kitchen, eating. Of course, he probably had somewhere to be today too.

He glanced up at her, from the newspaper he was reading like some old man, and grunted before speaking. "I made breakfast. Yours is on the counter by the stove."

Saying nothing, but at least nodding in his direction, Aria walked to the stove to pick up the plate, and immediately set it back down. "There's sausage on this plate! And eggs!"

"Yes. It's breakfast." His tone was a little too sarcastic for her taste.

"You know I'm a vegetarian, Reese."

"Oh are you?"

Ohhhhh he knew good and well that she was, but she wasn't about to fight him. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked out the front door, thinking that she would just eat an apple for breakfast then.

She hopped into the travel truck and drove to the marketplace where she sat up her small little stand every day. Lucky for her, people were always interested in her organic produce. She was very proud of that fact. So, there she sat, at her stand, a book in one hand and an apple in the other as she waited for customers. Every now and then, she would peek over her book and watch Mae and Jin across the way, but most particularly, Mae. They had been rival businesses for some time now, but Aria couldn't hep but fantasize that they were the Romeo and Juliet of the produce world...despite both of them being female.

"Romance is what you make it, so why not make it something wonderful?"

♫Noah Victor Eden♫

7939651df3c5a80146179a0fe744c3fd.jpg
Mood: Relaxed
Scenario: Listen to that Music
With: n/a
AKA: Naveen

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Noah's fingers brushed over the hard stained wood of his favorite guitar. Her name was Quincy, and she was absolutely perfect. He hadn't played her in quite some time, finding himself usually busy with other matters. He figure that today, since he had this morning free, he would take some time with her.

So he picked her up, slung her over his back, and headed to the park to play for some pretty faces. Who knew, maybe he'd pick up a girl or two.

So yeah, he was sleazy. Nothing to be done about that. It's just who he was.

Soon enough, he arrived at the park just outside Styx Cafe. Boy was it busy. Perfect. That was just how he liked it.

He moved to a park bench, sat down, one leg propped up on the wood beside him, one foot flat on the ground. Carefully he cradled Quincy in his arms and began to play.

He found himself playing his personal favorite. Hey Jude by the Beatles, and couldn't resist singing along. His soft baritone voice rang out as he did so, smooth as honey and dripping with seduction. "Hey Jude, don't be afraid, you were meant to, go out and get her. Remember to let her under your skin. Then you begin. To make it better."

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

"Music is the art of seduction, seduction is my sepcialty."

47207811673527bda6d49a022871201c.png

tumblr_mvzyonlscK1r78fh8o4_250.gif

"Hey genius...It was my idea."
8715da0183c5563cd7d48dde5cc5b3ec.jpg

Incarnation of
Nala

Mood

Lightened Up

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with
Seth ( PixieDust PixieDust )

Upon hearing his words, she let out a small sigh as she wrinkled her nose when he poked it. "Definitely... Hakuna Matata partner." she said with her typical grin, showing her dimpled smile. Her eyes slowly shifted towards her tattoo with indicated Hakuna on her inner wrist, that he pointed out before her gaze shifted back towards him as she reached for another chunk, with the available hand and flicked it between her lips and suckled on it, savoring the taste of peanut butter.

The wrist he held in his gentle grasp, she slipped it so that her palm was in his palm, locking her fingers, as her other palm mimicked with his other hand and looked him in the eye with her usual warm and gentle stare in those chocolate brown eyes. Her worries now were on him and the risk of him doing something out of his impulsive and easily angered self, "Seth... promise me... try to act rational. For all of our sakes. Threatening to kill the guy will only bring us more problems instead of actually solving them alright?"

Her left palm slowly cupped his cheek and tracing his jaw with a hum, "I know you're worried, I can see it in your eyes. But promise me?" her brown eyes sparkled lightly yearning for that promise. She didn't want any more trouble coming their way. However if he did promise Naina knew better than to trust it. She trusted it but Seth would do anything to see her little sister and mostly her safe. She respected that a lot. Such people are hard to find and for her it was her life long best friend... or so how they are, not how she wishes they are.

The moment he held her close still flooded her mind, she felt safe more than anything. It lingered in her thoughts before the sudden barks in the background snapped her out of it. "What are you thinking on doing today? Staying our of trouble I hope hmm?" she inquired with a quirked up dark brown brow.

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png
Coded by revalia revalia

d5b786f77699653a8efc0c21c5419113.png

tumblr_o9w8f03u9D1umuk10o5_250.gif

"For some reason I am always getting forgotten..."
missguided-octavia-dungaree-dress.jpg

Incarnation of
Eeyore

Mood
Worried

Mentions
Eugene and Lily ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord ) and Evelyn ( Bellz Bellz

Conversing with

Kyra ( deer deer )
As Kyra tried to contain such surprise of her entrance she frowned even more when her best-friend told her... more like asked her what she just did. She decided to answer with a question herself, "Is it that of a surprise to amaze you with my presence?"

However she could not resist the urge to answer her question literally. "Buuuuut, to answer your question... no... if that girl is you than no. You are either late or a no show. There is no before or in between love." she stated ever so kindly but the truth nonetheless. The truth that she was always told by Eleanor every time Kyra ever bothered to show up early. She didn't hold back a small chuckle at her poke which she whimpered at lightly. The area she nudged had just been squished by one of Gene's special bear hugs, so it was sore.

However as Kyra pointed out beneath that former gloom she sighed, "The usual things... but..." she removed the gazette from under her arm and unfolded it in front of her, showing Kyra the section that read JOBS WANTED followed by the list of vacancies that were circled and crossed out with a red sharpie, some even had comments which were rather negative. No one wanted to hire the poor girl. "I lost my job at Styx... it's the eight job this year already. No one wants to hire me anymore." she muttered under her breath, her head bobbing down with a pout as she rubbed her left arm rather upset, "However Gene said he would talk to a friend of his.. a owner of a new night pub if I am not mistaken?" she was rather unsure due to the fact she wasn't really aware of what was even happening in town let alone.

"Anyways enough of my problems..." she cut off as Kyra suggested out for a drink, "Kyra... we have school and Lily is at work cause she doesn't have morning classes today" but with that she felt and arm loop through hers and signalling her out. As she opened her mouth to protest she simply sighed and decided otherwise. It was useless going against this. She was not in the mood for classes, however she never quite drank either so a nice cup of water would do. Despite going what she went through the female's innocence was still rather intact which made Kyra quite the influence on her with her troublesome ways. Something she got accustomed to along the years.

"A drink would be nice. I think..." she said with her usual uncertainty before she started motioning out and away from campus to Kyra's desired location. Eleanor figured something was up and she was rather concerned. Kyra was always there for her with her routinized gloom and she wanted to be there for Kyra's problem. However her jumping from subject to subject hinted that she did not want to talk about it. So she shut up about it, although she kept it up her sleeve and will bring it up later when the time is more... adequate.

GaZI4IH.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back