• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom IC

ca134645dc4f901f540918dce63f9eb1.png

tumblr_inline_o1oobjlYNy1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_mdz9awo43V1rnfdloo1_500.gif

Justin was glad to have Gene's approval on his baking and was just about to explain what he'd heard about Holly Gazelle when he heard the familiar honk of Mae's van outside. Putting down his kitchen cloth, he was just about to go out to greet her when Gene volunteered. 'Thanks Gene Jacket, I'll go see what Lucy wants to eat. I'm hoping it's spinach puffs!' he mused to himself as he headed into the dining area, spotting Lucy seated at a table.

'Hey Lucy, how are you today?' he smiled warmly taking his pencil from behind his ear and
let his notepad hover as he spoke to her. 'Want any spaghetti? Or maybe I can tempt you with some spinach puffs, they're a rare delicacy!' he boasted, oblivious to the fact that spinach was not exactly 'rare'

mentions: Mae @LadyMasquerade | with: Gene TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Lucy Bellz Bellz | location: The Real McCoy | scenario: Friends | incarnation of: Kronk

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

adeb09bff858d86ad5a9fe5cf5baaffd.png

tumblr_m92d99OmBP1qebz1fo4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mlttbbEMhJ1qz4rgp.gif
2fede93f3010d20d924506f71278d2ec.jpg

Annabelle felt instantly comfortable once the scent of coffee and the buzz of conversation surrounded her. Seeing familiar yet unquestioning faces was also a relief, and her conversation with Etienne had been pleasant enough to keep her mind off her worries. Best of all, there was no sign of Jeremy to remind her of being friend zoned.
'Hello there Annabelle!' Emily said, though she swiftly left to let Leo take her order.

Annie couldn't help noticing that Recuerdo's resident charmer always seemed a little less flirty around her, and today his surprise to see her was evident. Weird since she was always at Cafe Styx when she could be.

'Mornin' Annie,' he said with a sweet smile which she returned, 'what can I get you?' Annabelle rolled her eyes playfully,
'What you don't know by now Leo?' she teased, feigning shock, 'I'm surprised by you! Do I need to ask to see the manager?' Her usual order was always a soy latte, something she knew all the baristas knew. It was an incredibly small town after all.

mentions: Etienne redroseknight redroseknight and Jeremy stellar.nova stellar.nova with: Leo nymphadora. nymphadora. | location: Cafe Styx | scenario: Distraction By Coffee | incarnation of: Tinkerbell

f1ce548af6998203075e7e50d837c02a.png

Milo Tatch

MOOD ❚ Pleasant
LOCATION ❚ En Route to Allison's House
WITH ❚ Allison
MENTIONS ❚ n/a
TAGS deer deer

Michael didn't take his eyes off Allison as she spoke, he was too entranced by her, really. He had found her quite pleasant company for a while now, and had immediately begun to follow her train of thought when others could not. After all, he himself was quite scatterbrained. But nevertheless, he found her fascinating. "Of course I don't mind coming over! Why would I mind? Pleasant company in a quiet spot sounds just right, really." He offered her a small but genuine smile as he fell into step beside her. He made sure to keep at a steady pace so he wouldn't spill his coffee, or hold back her speed since she was holding onto his arm.

"An experiment? How exciting! Do tell me the results, won't you? I myself am interested to see just who would eat something that wasn't meant for them." He pondered on that for a moment before Allison made her next offer. "I wouldn't want to put you out, Alice. Though I would feel very honoured if you made me coffee in the mornings...or tea. Whichever your brilliant mind fancied that day."

FOR MOBILE USERS
MOOD ❚ Pleasant
LOCATION ❚ En Route to Allison's House
WITH ❚ Allison
MENTIONS ❚ n/a
TAGS deer deer

Michael didn't take his eyes off Allison as she spoke, he was too entranced by her, really. He had found her quite pleasant company for a while now, and had immediately begun to follow her train of thought when others could not. After all, he himself was quite scatterbrained. But nevertheless, he found her fascinating. "Of course I don't mind coming over! Why would I mind? Pleasant company in a quiet spot sounds just right, really." He offered her a small but genuine smile as he fell into step beside her. He made sure to keep at a steady pace so he wouldn't spill his coffee, or hold back her speed since she was holding onto his arm.

"An experiment? How exciting! Do tell me the results, won't you? I myself am interested to see just who would eat something that wasn't meant for them." He pondered on that for a moment before Allison made her next offer. "I wouldn't want to put you out, Alice. Though I would feel very honoured if you made me coffee in the mornings...or tea. Whichever your brilliant mind fancied that day."

e83d963cfe1ff02ffc84c4d7e1308705.png

tumblr_malz7ipeZj1r3xqobo1_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_nvcojv0BmX1t3vnsf_250.gif

Satine was convinced for a moment that the male had not heard her speak. For a moment he did not look up from his guitar and so she was content to simply keep watching him play, but then, he looked up at her through thick lashes, his gaze slowly scanning her face, lingering on her lips in a way that almost made her heart skip a beat. Mon dieu he is good looking! She thought to herself, offering him a small yet alluring smile. The smile he offered was a sure sign of the type of man one should not involve oneself with, however, Satine had always been one to go by the motto of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Her high maintenance nature alone was enough to weed out anyone too far beneath her.

'It would be my absolute pleasure to play something for you,' he said before his fingers began to strum a familiar tune that caused Satine to chuckle to herself. Marry You, by by Bruno Mars. The man couldn't make his flirtations any more plain. Once the song ended she clapped once more, politely. 'Monsieur that was most satisfactory. I am wondering what inspired your song of choice!' Satine was clearly playing coy now.

'You play very well. I am surprised that you are not attracting more attention.' She suddenly gasped, putting a slender, well manicured hand to her lips, 'Forgive me, I did not introduce myself. Je suis- I mean, my name is Satine, Satine LaRouge. May I know your name monsieur?' Satine let her flowing blonde hair fall to one side of her face so that it framed her features perfectly as she spoke. This little game was second nature to her now, and clearly it was the same way for him.

with: Noah stellar.nova stellar.nova | location: The Park | scenario: Musique! | incarnation of: Babette

LEONARDO KING
= where_ cafe styx
= with_ annie
= outfit_ xxx
= tags_ @Pixie Dust

leo felt like his whole world was collapsing as he spent each second with annie; her smile putting the young male in a trance like state as he mindlessly smiled at her. his smile soon dropped when annie replied back, saying that he should know her order by now and she was right. "you're right, what kinda barista am i?" leo chuckled back with a scoff as he tried to remember her order without swearing by accident. "soy latte!" he mindlessly shouted before recomposing himself, "i mean- soy latte, right?" he raised a brow before making his way to the coffee machine, his brown eyes narrowing down at the tool as he tried to remember how to make a soy latte for the blonde dream standing in front of him.

"goddamnit, how does it go again?" leo murmured under his breathe, making sure annie couldn't hear him talk to himself as he stood in front of the machine with a clueless look upon his face. leo sighed as he hoped for the best, picking up the two shot portafilter and placing it under the grinder, waiting for the grinder to spill the coffee grind into the portafilter before shuffling back to the machine and began preparing the coffee. he watched with a careful eye as the coffee poured into the cup followed by hot soy milk. leo sprinkled the drink with coco powder before placing the take-away lid triumphantly and handing it to annabelle. "here you go, one soy bean latte." leo beamed with a smile, "don't worry, i'll pay for it. mates rate." he smiled back, "i'm free after work if you ever wanted to catch up, i keep hearing about this 'holly' girl and i figured you're the perfect person to ask."

coded by lorde

Last edited:

adeb09bff858d86ad5a9fe5cf5baaffd.png

tumblr_m92d99OmBP1qebz1fo4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mlttbbEMhJ1qz4rgp.gif
2fede93f3010d20d924506f71278d2ec.jpg

Annabelle blinked several times in puzzlement as Leo tried to act as though he had not blatantly forgotten her regular order. She bit her lip to stop herself giggling as he turned to tinker with the coffee machine. Annabelle thought it was endearing how he was trying so hard to get it right. Granted his job was to make the very best coffee in Recuerdo, but usually he never seemed to have quite as much enthusiasm for coffee making whenever it was anyone else. She had seen Emily chiding him on several occasions. Eventually, Leo turned back to her and handed her the soy latte looking triumphant. She took it gratefully, already ready to pay. 'Don't worry I'll pay for it. Mates rate.' Leo said. Annabelle blushed, a little taken aback, 'oh you're so kind Leo, you really didn't have to.' Annabelle smiled at him before taking the coffee from him and taking a sip. 'Yum. Not bad Mr King!' before Annie could turn to find a table to sit at, Leo continued to speak. 'I'm free after work if you ever wanted to catch up.I keep hearing about this 'Holly' girl and I figured you're the perfect person to ask.' Annabelle tilted her head to one side, giving hi an adorably perplexed look. 'sure I'll hang out with you, but wheat's this about Holly? Is she sick?' Annabelle asked. She and Holly got along well, but they weren't exactly close. 'Oh, hey are you going to Charlotte's party?'

mentions: n/a with: Leo nymphadora. nymphadora. | location: Cafe Styx | scenario: Distraction By Coffee | incarnation of: Tinkerbell

984e093135433c40eb2c798d61d707b8.png

tumblr_inline_mvk0ygzOrf1sq3lh0.gif
giphy.gif

Seth became suddenly serious as Naina cupped his cheek, locking eyes with him, and making him promise not to act rashly. It was a difficult promise to make. For his best friend he was willing to do just about anything.. 'I promise Nai,' he said solemnly, hoping for a change of subject which thankfully came quickly.

'What am I doing tonight?' he asked, almost incredulous, giving her a surprised look, 'don't you of all people remember what's happening tonight?' When he got no response, the young man shook his head with a wry smile. 'Bubblehead LaBeouf's wedding thingy. Man you forgot? She wouldn't stop talking about the damn thing!' Seth always referred to Charlene LaBeouf as 'Bubblehead', though never to her face. They had an odd friendship, and she had practically forced the entire town to attend her fourth wedding reception. 'Oh,' he suddenly remembered something and his tone became a little more subdued and apprehensive, 'I uh...well, Charlene said we have to bring a plus one. I figured...we'd go together?'

mentions: n/a | with: Naina @Revalia | location: Paws 'n Claws Animal Shelter | scenario: Surprise! | incarnation of: Simba

a3223017a9dd69515db89b1ff14a083d.png

Prince Naveen

MOOD❚ Flirtatious
LOCATION ❚ The Park
WITH ❚ Satine
MENTIONS ❚ n/a

Naoh had watched Satine as he played, finding her small movements seductive and fascinating. Clearly, he had met his match in flirtation. He would take it as a challenge, and rise to it! He continued to strum the guitar as she spoke to him, even thought he had finished the song, but he had transferred it to a different tune. Youth by Glass Animals. But he was strumming softly, so as to hear her.

"A pretty song for a pretty girl, if I should be so bold." Once again, that charming grin spread across his features, his eyes refused to leave hers. "I appreciate your compliments, but I don't play for money. The people around here are used to me playing in the park every morning. it brightens their spirit." It was also a great way to meet cute girls who were a little bit desperate, but he wasn't about to share that information. "That must mean you're new."

He stopped playing after she introduced herself, and stood up, holding his guitar in one hand. "I'm Noah. Noah Eden." He reached out for her hand and brazenly placed a soft kiss upon her knuckles before releasing it. "It really is a pleasure to meet you."

TAGS: PixieDust PixieDust

FOR MOBILE USERS
MOOD❚ Flirtatious
LOCATION ❚ The Park
WITH ❚ Satine
MENTIONS ❚ n/a

Naoh had watched Satine as he played, finding her small movements seductive and fascinating. Clearly, he had met his match in flirtation. He would take it as a challenge, and rise to it! He continued to strum the guitar as she spoke to him, even thought he had finished the song, but he had transferred it to a different tune. Youth by Glass Animals. But he was strumming softly, so as to hear her.

"A pretty song for a pretty girl, if I should be so bold." Once again, that charming grin spread across his features, his eyes refused to leave hers. "I appreciate your compliments, but I don't play for money. The people around here are used to me playing in the park every morning. it brightens their spirit." It was also a great way to meet cute girls who were a little bit desperate, but he wasn't about to share that information. "That must mean you're new."

He stopped playing after she introduced herself, and stood up, holding his guitar in one hand. "I'm Noah. Noah Eden." He reached out for her hand and brazenly placed a soft kiss upon her knuckles before releasing it. "It really is a pleasure to meet you."

TAGS: PixieDust PixieDust

Last edited:

Saturday Ryota

tumblr_inline_npi8m6VqJg1sb4p6n_400.gif
tumblr_inline_npi96nFi0Y1sb4p6n_400.gif

Saturday was developing a new language in the depths of his stomach. This was not the first time such a phenomenon had occurred in his body, and as the language persisted and progressed to new heights, he had come to refer to the language over time as "The second coming," although most would prefer to call it hunger. Rather than heading to Cafe Styx for breakfast after his parents had kicked him out for the day, Saturday found himself sitting on the floor of Muse, looking through music like quite the loner. He couldn't explain why his feet had led him here instead. Although, there was a thought in the back of his head that said he was too freaked out from his interaction with Holly to want to socialize just yet. With the way Holly looked and was going around, he had no doubt that he wasn't the first one to get her little spiel, and that was something he really didn't want to talk about.

Saturday's parents always made offhand and griping comments about the negatives of living in a small town; it was only a matter of time before someone went crazy with how pleasant things were 24/7, and if someone did go batso, they were picking up shop before Saturday could even begin to snap his fingers... Journey understood that they probably weren't being 100% serious, although their complaints about moving to the town were, but the thought of what they said still freaked him out a bit. Saturday knew he was adopted, it wasn't much of a secret, especially when his family has an adoption party for him each year, but knowing this from early on left him with this fear... One he alway tried to reason with himself about it being irrational, but it still persisted. He was afraid of change. Afraid that every time he got something good for him, it would get snatched away, or he suddenly wouldn't be good enough.

When Saturday's family moved to Recuerdo, it was like everything had clicked for him and the fears were gone, but for some reason, the brief interaction with Holly had resurfaced those long gone fears and left him needing assurance in one of the few things he could understand and connect with; music.

"Ah, I remember this one! Dad played it all the time when I was in elementary." He mused, checking out the cover of the cd album he had picked up. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, Saturday flipped the cd case over and looked through the song lists to see which ones he remembered from the album. He really hoped Holly wasn't crazy, and that this would all go away, because, if not, it would really put a damper on things.

tagged: (N/A) | location: Muse music shop | scenario: Music soothes the soul | mood: Antsy

Last edited:

8e3b690e05aaa5d88019bc496c420616.png

tumblr_inline_mq9cgfd2Dn1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_n2ljhnZ09S1spb66i.gif
tumblr_n6yyj0nS2Z1t27ahco4_250.gif

Mornings in the Lagoon household were like a whirlwind of activity. It seemed like the Lagoon girls were always up at the crack of dawn. Serena lay with her pillow muffling the sounds of her elder sisters arguing over the bathroom until the moment her father called her down for breakfast. Crawling sluggishly from under her covers, she made her way downstairs with her fingers crossed. 'Dad it's a weekend! This is an ungodly hour to wake me.' she complained as she ran her hands through her flaming auburn hair to tame it. Her father gave her a reproachful look. 'I don't think you have the right to suggest a time to wake you up young lady, Don't think I have forgotten about Thursday's escapade.' Serena uncrossed her fingers behind her back. Of course he hadn't forgotten the after curfew party she had snuck out to. Why she even contemplated him doing so was beyond her. He had a memory like an elephant.

'Ugh, you can't expect me to stay here all day dad. What about my social life, my friends?' Before she could say anymore he gave her a stony look and handed her a bowl of oatmeal, her very least favourite food, nodding toward the dining room chair. With an exaggerated sigh, she flopped down in the chair and stabbed the spoon into the oatmeal as she ate it, muttering that she wasn't a kid anymore ('If you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one Serena.')

After being forced to eat oatmeal, Serena had made her dramatic exit to her room, pretending she was going to get some homework done. As if I'm actually staying here, she thought to herself as she dressed and tied her hair up in a messy bun held up with a pair of chopsticks. Pulling out her phone, she began a text to her best friend Fleur:

Bubbles, wanna hang out? Dad grounded me, but I'm bored. Gonna go to Muse.

After that, she silently made her way out of the house through her bedroom window, something she had perfected by now. When she arrived at Muse, she at first assumed it was empty. Granted it was ridiculously early in the morning, but it still surprised her. Believing she had the entire store to herself she sang at full volume as she walked the aisles checking out the stock. She was halfway through Surfin' California by the Beach Boys when she noticed a familiar someone sitting cross-legged on the floor checking out a CD. Serena stopped singing and stopped in front of him. It was a boy who's name she knew and she had seen around and in her classes but never had a real conversation with. He actually hung out at Muse a lot. 'Hey there,' she said amiably, 'Seen anything good?' she nodded down at the CD in his hand.

mentions: Fleur @Revalia with: Saturday Athens Athens | location: Muse Music Store | scenario: He's kinda cute! | incarnation of: Ariel

Saturday Ryota

tumblr_inline_npi8m6VqJg1sb4p6n_400.gif
tumblr_inline_npi96nFi0Y1sb4p6n_400.gif

In a matter of seconds, Saturday had gone from calm and relaxed to incredibly flustered when he looked up to find Serena Lagoon peering down at him.
He'd tried to pretend as if he hadn't recognized her voice when she entered the store and began singing through the aisles, choosing instead to continue staring at a cd case he'd picked up in hopes that she wouldn't notice him. Shows how well that worked...

'Hey there. Seen anything good?' It had been quite the internal battle before he was able to bring himself to look up at her with a small smile. "Uh, depends," He glanced down at The Who CD in his hands. "What's your definition of good in music?" Oh god, came out sounding a lot stiffer than he thought it would. Even so, the strong desire to sink into a hole was going to stop Saturday's rambling now that he'd gotten started. He stood up shaking the case she had been gesturing at slightly.

"My dad defines good music as classic rock; especially The Who. I'm more flexible, I guess you could say, with my music choices; which is probably why I'm in here so much. I'm always looking for something new." Okay? What was that last part, Saturday? Not an answer to the question, that's what! He looked at the CD once again. "The Who is pretty good, in my opinion, although I might be a little-biased slash brainwashed because of how often my dad played it when I was a kid." He snorted. "How often he still plays it."

He couldn't bring himself to look at Serena as he continued on, still staring at that (Oh-so interesting) CD. "This particular album, I was considering buying for my dad since I broke his record when I was younger playing fetch with the dog. He probably won't even play it —he's a strictly records and cassettes kind of guy, but I'm hoping this might finally get him to forgive me for it. The man knows how to hold a grudge..." He trailed off, glancing up at Serena briefly to gauge her reaction to see if she had understood what he was going on about because he wasn't really sure if he understood himself sometimes. "You have a good singing voice."

tagged: PixieDust PixieDust | location: Muse music shop | scenario: Music soothes the soul | mood: Rambling for 800, please

5eec4f950aa32705065da7893f0829fd.jpg
}

Mood: Nervous/flirty
Scenario: Hello...is it me your looking for?
With: Cisco AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Justin PixieDust PixieDust
Mentions:
Outfit: see picture to the left

Lucy had been waiting for Justin sitting patiently at a both when she was greeted by a familiar yet unfamiliar face. The first thing she noticed about the man who had so boldly introduced himself was that he was confident and charming, the smile he gave her made her heart race and was intimidating to her, but in a good way. Forcing herself to not shy away she reached out to shake Cisco's hand. She gripped his hand gently and smiled sweetly. "Lucy Emerson, and yes, I am waiting for Justin." She answered his question before noticing that they had been still gripping each others hand lightly. Letting her hand slip from his she gently placed it against her lap and was just about to say more when Justin walked into the room. Her cheeks were a soft pink by the time he arrived and she took a moment to look at the table in front of her. "Oh uh...Hi Justin!" She said finally looking up at him after a long moment. "Spinach puffs huh?" She repeated and smiled a little wider. "Sure, my parents want me to pick up lunch for the firm. Oh and I have this," She reached down and opened her purse before pulling out the piece of paper with the order written down on it. "I hope this isn't too much, but my parents serious crave your spaghetti on a regular." Lucy laughed lightly and shook her head, looking towards Cisco and offering him another one of her famous smiles. "I would like to add the Spinach puffs to the order as well then." She told Justin, but her eyes were still looking towards Cisco.She would have continued to just look at him if her conscious didn't get in the way, telling her that it was rude to not look at someone when talking to them and staring was probably creeping him out. So she forced her eyes to look at Justin, "Sorry its such a large order, this case my parents are working on is apparently close to being won." She offered him an apologetic look and hoped it wouldn't be too much for them.

LEONARDO KING
= where_ cafe styx
= with_ annie
= outfit_ xxx
= tags_ PixieDust PixieDust

A genuine smile appeared on Leo's face as he watched Annie enjoy the coffee he had made, a clear sign he did something right which was a rare occasion. "No problem darling, just don't tell Emily." He winked back with a charmed smile. There was something about Annabelle that calmed Leo, as if his entire outgoing personality never existed and he only wanted to do right by her. Soon, Leo's eyes widen as he realised Annie's concern at the mention of Holly's name. The male anxiously ran a hand through his hair as he thought of an answer, "No, no, no! She's definitely not sick," He stuttered awkwardly, "I just heard some weird stories about her, but let's forget I ever said anything?" He rose a brow as he tried to calm the situation down. As Leo calmed down, he felt his heart race again when he heard Annie mentioning Charlotte's party.

'Oh, hey are you going to Charlotte's party?'

Leo bit his lip in embarrassment, he had forgotten to ask Annie to go with him. "Um..." Leo hummed as he stood behind the counter awkwardly, "I was going to go but I'm not sure." Leo felt a sharp pain in his heart as he lied to the pretty blonde, the words felt like sharp glass as he thought for a moment, a weak smile forming upon his lips. "Unless you want to go together?" He asked, raising a curious brow, "I mean- You don't have to, you probably have a long list of guys that you can go with," Leo rambled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

coded by lorde

Last edited:

bd9185493b1d7ea7f3da3184aaf07128.png

13260883_803403746425789_419693224_n.jpg

Mood: Tired
Scenario: Sleepy School time
With: Ricky AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Mentions:
Outfit:
K' L Y N N

"Ms. Carr....Ms. Carr? Ms. Carr!" K'lynn snapped her head up off the desk and blinked a few times at her surroundings. "So glad of you to join us Ms. Carr now could you please answer the following question." Her physics professor glared at her with utter distaste. K'lyne couldn't blame her though, she had been falling asleep in this class on an almost regular basis and she was sure that the professor was done with her. Looking towards the board, she read the question and squinted at it for a few moments. It was a rather easy question, something her parents repeated to her on a regular basis. With her parents being scientists, it was always natural to assume that it was something hat K'lynn would want to pursue as well. But only now is she starting to realize that this wasn't her true passion. Finally she answered the question. "Well you asked,Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of? The answer would be collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere....is that not correct?" She asked her professor who looked shocked that the girl who had been sleeping through most of the class period could answer such a question. With the clearing of her throat, she dismissed the class and K'lynn practically sprinted out the door.

She was heading towards her car in the front of the University when she spotted her childhood best friend, Ricky. She felt more awake and refreshed just seeing him and she raced towards him. "Hey Ricky!" She shouted to him as she sprinted towards the blonde, coming to a stop in front of him. She let out short shallow breaths and held up a finger telling him that she was about to say more once she caught her breath. "How come you didn't text me last night?" She asked giving him a pouty face and laughing. K'lynn had an evening class that went fro 6:55 to about 9:55pm and work right afterwards, "I almost fell asleep at work!"

• Fracisco Moretti

ross_lynch_a_p.jpg
    Mood: Bubbly
    Scenario:
    With: Terry AnimeGenork AnimeGenork (currently) Justin PixieDust PixieDust Lucy Bellz Bellz (formerly)
    Mentions: n/a

images
    A large part of Cisco was charmed by the girl’s slight timidity as she took his hand and introduced herself as Lucy Emerson. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn’t put his finger on why. It was likely that he’d heard the name before in passing, so he didn’t bother to dwell on it. Instead, he simply smiled at her and directed that expression as Justin entered the room with notepad in hand.

Cisco stepped back politely and let Justin take over. He wondered if Lucy would be at the wedding reception later that day, and then he bit his lip to fight down a blush. Maybe he’d ask her to dance. The fact that she hadn’t recognized him meant she had no idea who he was, and wasn’t that a relief. The dark days seemed to loom over him wherever he went, despite his mad spaghetti skills. People tended to know his name before his face, and then they connected it with that damn scandal that was entirely someone else’s fault. But as the case tended to be, he’d been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he was paying for it.

Sigh.

The phrase “crave your spaghetti” brought his attention back to the present, and Cisco’s gaze returned to Lucy. Glancing at Justin with raised eyebrows, he mused, “Nice to know my work is so appreciated by those outside of the kitchen.” It was then he noticed that Lucy was looking at him. Had she felt a pull to him like he was feeling towards her? Was this was the whole “love at first sight” business was about? Damn.

In order to shake himself out of this line of thought, Cisco peered over Justin’s shoulder at the order from Lucy’s parents’ firm. (Maybe that was where he’d heard the name??) Letting out a low whistle, he casually plucked the slip from Justin’s fingers and said, “I better get cracking on this if I’m going to finish it by lunch. Sound good?” Grinning once more at Lucy, he said, “Nice meeting ya. I’ll finish this as fast as I can.”

With that, he turned and headed back into the kitchen, noting the appearance of Theresa Russell, one of the other chefs at The Real McCoy. She smiled at him as he put his apron back on. Quirking an eyebrow, she noted, “You certainly look happy today, Cisco.”

“Of course I am, Terry. You’re here!” He smiled cheekily at her and got started on filling the large order of spaghetti for Lucy and her parents, denying his self-accusations of trying to impress this girl he barely knew.

At least, he thought he barely knew her.

"A human heart only has so much room for love and affection."

Last edited:

14d878b105ca144baa008d87b9f63a4d.png

book-opening.gif

Miss Loretta Charlotte LaBeouf is arguably the most infamous serial divorcee in the town of Recuerdo. This very night will be the night of her grandest wedding ball yet! Everyone in the town is invited and in true Loretta fashion, no one can refuse...literally. Many in the town are still on edge from the mysterious revelation given to them by Holly Gazelle, but tonight is a night to cast away fears and just party! Who
will be taking whom to the ball, who will be going solo? Who will (try to) avoid it entirely, and will anyone be prepared for the drama that is ensured to ensue?

NOTE: You may finish off any interactions you might have had before this time skip was posted, however be sure to indicate when you have skipped to the day/night of the ball. Please skip at least an hour before the ball starts (6pm). Were your characters present at the wedding ceremony? Or are they simply at the party for the free food and attractive company?

Tags: Bellz Bellz stellar.nova stellar.nova deer deer @Revalia TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord mxlly mxlly UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna r e i r e i diwa diwa rainfall rainfall AnimeGenork AnimeGenork nymphadora. nymphadora. Athens Athens

• Arabella Morales

fb5c7906870d187f1d8b2353d1192519--cam-free-high-schools.jpg
    Mood: Fatigued
    With: Amberly AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
    Mentions: Satine PixieDust PixieDust

book_launch_graphic2.png
    Ara really would have preferred staying home and studying for her upcoming exams (which, to be honest, were still a ways away, but there’s no such thing as too early, right??), but her brother had insisted they come. So now, here she stood in a beautiful dress with her boss’s daughter, Amberly, trying her best to appear invisible. From all the looks she was getting, she wished she had worn a trash bag instead. This was unbearable.

Biting her lip, she wondered where her brother, Alejandro Morales, had gotten off to. He’d always had a bit of a crush on Charlene (for reasons unknown/unexplained), so it was possibly he was brooding elsewhere. The clock nearby read 6:00 p.m., but to Ara, it felt like midnight. So much had happened today, what with the rumors flying into Seven Seas about Holly Gazelle’s “breakdown” to preparing for the wedding to sitting through the wedding. Ara sorely hoped that this marriage of Charlene’s would last. A part of her knew that Loretta was only looking for happiness, but for the rest of the town, it was rather exhausting. How do you be happy for someone getting married if that marriage lasts less than a month?

Leaning her head exhaustedly on Amberly’s shoulder, she murmured, “Is it time to go home yet?”

Amberly sighed. “No, not yet. Besides, I’m hoping to spot a friend or two of mine first.”

Ara joked, “You have friends besides me? How rude! You’ve never introduced us!”

But Ara didn’t particularly care for friends. The only person—besides Amberly—that she really even associated with was Satine LaRouge, who, despite her spectacular good looks, was nice to her. Heaven knew why she bothered talking to a bookworm like her, but she’d take what she could get. It had been hard after high school to find people she could trust, and luckily, Satine didn’t seem to expect anything from her. Really, all she had to do was say something truthful (about her prettiness) and the other girl seemed happy.

Hmm, maybe she’d try to find Satine. Now that she’d thought of her, she was aching to talk to the other girl. Working in a bookstore was lonely work. Especially when you preferred reading what you were selling.

"And for once it might be grand to have someone understand..."

Their Oufits:
Ara Korey Keaton Maggie Ambie Terry

Last edited:

6b74bc8a41bdfd9b2910b38e9cdc1623.png

7b0b55007fb412cc45fd26bec8900ccc.png

scarlett-johansson-26130.jpg

Mood:Happy/ Musical
Scenario: The Wedding Singer
Song playing now: I want it that way (backstreet boys) CLICK ME
With: no one
Mentions: none
Outfit: EVIE

Evelyn wasted no time getting the wedding reception started. The ceremony was beautiful and she was really honored to be invited by the blonde. But Evelyn couldn't help but think that this wouldn't last very long. Her optimism for the bride and groom lasting was considerably low because of the track record the blonde had. And her own experiences of course. The band warmed up a bit and Evelyn was practicing a few vocal exercises. People began to file in to the reception and Evelyn knew it was show time. "Good Evening everyone." Evelyn's voice was silky smooth over the microphone. "Who's ready for some music?" She asked lightly. Hearing some people cheer, clap and whistle. She took that as a sign to go ahead and start. She looked towards her band and smiled. "Lets hit it boys 1, 2...1, 2, 3 4." The piano began and she smiled lightly. Swaying back and forth before taking the microphone.

"You are my fire
the one desire
believe when I say
I want it that way."

Looking towards her back up singers she smiled and interacted with them for a bit before looking back towards the audience. The lights from the stage made her dress sparkle and bounce off of the walls. She shimmed slightly and continued to sway, enjoying seeing people get up and begin to dance.

Last edited:

• 03f657ec5fa17845ce4dcb2f9f38794c.jpg
    }

Mood: Happy/Nervous
    Scenario: I need a hero
    With: her parents
    Mentions: Cisco AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
    Outfit: LUCY

Lucy smiled at Cisco who happily got to work on her order and chatted with Justin for a while. Once the order was completely she thanked them and tipped both of them handsomely when paying before and going to the firm to deliver lunch to the office. Her thoughts never strayed from the blonde cook at The Real McCoy's however and she found it distracted her most of the day.

"Yes mother,I have everything I need." Lucy said and almost felt embarrassed that her parents were dropping her off at the reception. They unfortunately couldn't attend since they would be working in the firm almost all night. Her mother looked back at her and smiled softly. "My beautiful little lady." She said admiring her daughters dress that they had picked out together. "Just keep your chin up and you will be okay my love." She said and reached her hand back to rub Lucy's knee. Lucy smiled at her mother and nodded her head softly. As she looked out the window she was relieved to see that they had finally arrived at the reception. "Please call us when you are on your way home." Her father insisted, which was code for, 'If you don't call us, you are grounded.' Lucy nodded to her father and smiled at him in the rear view mirror. "Yes daddy." She said before unbuckling her seatbelt when the car came to a halt. She leaned forward and kissed her mother and father on the cheek before opening the car door and getting out. "Love you." She said to her parents before shutting the door and watching them drive off.

She stood outside of the entrance for a moment, just working up the nerve to walk inside by herself. "Come on." she told herself. "its no big deal." Unfortunately her general anxiety made things bigger than they needed to be. But she forced herself to take the necessary steps to make it through the entrance and scanned the area. She looked for Cisco, hoping that she would be able to talk with him some more. Something about him was familiar and it made her feel comfortable. And even though they only talked for the first time today, she felt as though she could trust him.

harry sutherland
tumblr_nkds6fAsT11sys91po1_500.gif

= outfit_ xxx
= with_ zara (mentioned)
= tags_ @Pixie Dust
= location_ home
YOU
CANT
TRUST
HIM

"crap"
the male was furious with himself as he scurried around his expensive home, dodging past large brown boxes as he tried to find a pair of shoes. harry anxiously chewed his lower lip as he kicked another box to the other side of the room. "where is it?" he yelled as harry ran a hand through his black hair as he stood in the middle of the room, knocked over boxes spread across the room in an untidy mess. a small smirk formed upon his face as he thought to himself.
'i'm becoming more like emily.'
a soft chuckle escaped his lips which only lasted a few moments before a his smirk turn into a frown.
''oh god i'm becoming like emily.''
harry raced into his bedroom as he dived straight to his phone. the male slammed his fingers onto the phone's screen as he quickly dialled zara's number.

"raggedy ann i need your help! i can't find my shoes and i'm slowly turning into emily, you have to help me find them please!" harry begged. his face contorted into a frown as he heard the red-head's reply. harry ended the call as his focus landed on a pair of ratty old converse sitting in front of him. a sigh escaped harry's lips as he ran a hand through his hair, he had no other option. he quickly slipped the pair of sneakers over his feet and rushed out of the door.
this wedding had better be worth it.

tumblr_ons571UOVR1vx9hc8o3_250.jpg
tumblr_ons571UOVR1vx9hc8o7_250.jpg
tumblr_ons571UOVR1vx9hc8o9_250.jpg
tumblr_ons571UOVR1vx9hc8o8_250.jpg

• Fracisco Moretti

ross_lynch_a_p.jpg
    Mood: Embarrassed
    Scenario: Oh Man!
    With: Lucy Bellz Bellz
    Mentions: Terry AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

images
    Okay, Cisco had barely known Lucy for twelve hours and she was driving him crazy. He’d barely thought of anything else the rest of the day, and he knew that Terry was well aware of this. Dodging her teasing was one thing, but dodging thoughts of Lucy? Impossible.

His motivation was set on seeing her at the wedding reception tonight. He really wasn’t sure if she would be there or not, but something in him just knew that she would be. He’d deal with disappointment later if that hunch was wrong.

Cisco hadn’t personally attended the wedding (more for fear of being recognized than for his fear of Loretta herself), but he was sure it was spectacular. They always were. He remembered a time where he was a VIP at one of her shindigs, not that he’d specifically wanted to be treated as such. It was so much easier being a nobody than a somebody.

Finally, he spotted her. His breath caught and his heart stopped when he looked at her. (Oh, dammit, now he was a teen chick flick cliché! And he wasn’t even in the acting business anymore!) It wasn’t so much the dress as how beautiful she looked in it. Its off-the-shoulder sleeves especially made Cisco want to stare at her forever.

But that would be creepy.

Instead, he swallowed, mustering up the courage to go talk to her. Straightening his tie and brushing his hand through his hair, he charted a course for her direction. His pace was purposeful, but he knew that as soon as he reached her, it would have to be casual.

The effect was ruined when he tripped over the train of someone’s dress.

If he had viewed his stumbling from another perspective, he would have found it hilarious. Since he was going through it, it wasn’t all that funny. Though he caught himself, he twirled out of the way of someone else going by, which caused him to collide directly with a beautiful woman.

And that beautiful woman happened to be Lucy.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” he blurted, putting his hands on her shoulders to steady her. “I tripped and dodged and… I’m sorry!” Nervously, he inspected her, making sure he hadn’t bruised her or something along those lines. She looked fine, so hopefully she was fine.

Cracking a timid grin, he said, “Fancy seeing you here.” This encounter really wasn’t going as planned. Damning it all, he sighed and held out a hand, “If you would do me the honor, Miss Lucy, may I have this dance? To make up for so rudely bumping into you?” He found himself caught in her eyes, and he hoped above all hope that she would say yes. Any excuse to be able to talk to her, right? And maybe find out if she felt a strange pull to him like he did her.

"A human heart only has so much room for love and affection."

Their Outfits:
Cisco Ricky

• 03f657ec5fa17845ce4dcb2f9f38794c.jpg
    }

Mood: Happy/Nervous
    Scenario: Just dance!
    With: Cisco AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
    Mentions: Cisco AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
    Outfit: LUCY

Lucy was looking around, trying to find someone, anyone! Her heart was practically about to beat out of her chest and she felt her anxiety grab ahold of her. Maybe I shouldn't have come here. She thought to herself as she gently bit her lip. Lucy felt like she wasn't really accepted by people (even though most though she was absolutely precious). She was just about to walk up when someone collided with her and sent her stumbling back slightly. Hands steadied her and she looked up to meet the eyes of the blonde young man she had met early that day. I'm so sorry! She heard him say and at first she couldn't even register it. She was so stunned that he was actually standing in front of her that she forgot to how to speak.
    "Uh..." was all she could say as she stared at him as he apologized to her. But she was quickly pulled from her speechlessness and smiled widely as he said "fancy seeing you here." His grin was timid and he seemed nervous which made absolutely no sense to Lucy. She was the one who should be nervous. The handsome blonde surprised her even further by holding out his hand like a true gentleman and asking her if she would like to dance with him. A blush formed on her cheeks and she looked towards where Evelyn was singing on stage, she looked back to Cisco after a second and nodded her head eagerly. "I would love to." She said and offered him another one of her famous dimpled grins. Their eyes met and her anxieties seemed to melt away in an instant. Although the old anxieties were extinguished, she still fretted about dancing. She was pretty good at it actually, but her self esteem was lower than most and she would shy away from it.

But with Cisco things were different. For some reason, one that she had yet to figure out. This familiar face brought her loads of comfort and happiness. They had only met about 12 hours ago, and Lucy was sure that if she tried to talk about this with anyone they would think she is an absolute lune. Love at first sight didn't exist, her parents who were very practical people, always preached that to her. And at one point she believed it.

As she followed him to the dance floor, she couldn't help but think if this was what it felt like.

OUTFIT......................................................................... xxx. WITH.......................................................................... linus.
TAGS.................................................................. stellar.nova stellar.nova .
LOCATION.............................................................. home.

"linus, are you ready yet?"

poppy released a soft sigh from her painted red lips as she slipped the last bobby pin into her firey-red hair. her hair was pulled back messily into a high ponytail as poppy tried to look presentable. to be frank, she didn't want to attend a wedding let alone the town's most famous divorcee's wedding. if it wasn't for her twin brother, she would've stayed home studying for her classes. poppy stood up from her seat, dusting her pants off before heading towards the living room. "linus?" poppy yelled out again to her brother once more, chucking the couch pillows left and right as she tried to find her car keys.

a soft groan escaped her lips as she headed to the kitchen, her heels clapping against the wooden floor as she swiftly made it to the kitchen. poppy headed towards her half full cup of tea, chugging the last drops of black tea down in one go before lightly chucking the cup into the sink. a soft smile formed upon poppy's lips once she saw her brother stand in front of her, looking dashing as ever. "uncle walter would be so proud." she cooed,
adjusting linus' suit jacket gently. "you ready to go now?" poppy asked as she switched the tv off in the living room before heading into the hallway, "don't forget the present!" she yelled before heading outside towards the car, "i call shotgun." she smirked to her brother, dangling the keys in front of linus before jumping into the car.

bb5498632b33f9dc796766b3fe79e8e7.png

tumblr_okfgc7wEfG1qcu4xxo2_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f717a4267367a365158766d5364513d3d2d3336393731393238302e3134613137636335636665633738643534393436393738373233372e676966

After having her luscious auburn locks tended to, the rest of Zara's day passed rather uneventfully. She had studied a few chemical formulas, argued with her idiotic roommates some and avoided human contact for the remainder of the day until it was absolutely necessary for her to. She took no joy in attending the wedding receptions of one Ms Loretta....whatever her new last name would be. The woman was probably her least favourite person in Recuerdo which was saying something, since Zara had patience for very few. The young woman hummed thoughtfully as she sifted through her many possible outfits for this event. If she was going to be there she may as well look like the knockout she was. The attention she got for her newfound beauty never failed to make her happy. She had been through quite the 'ugly duckling' transformation since her school days. A buzz from her phone took her out of the moment. She looked down at it and sighed dramaticall. Harry Sutherland was calling her. As if she needed that hassle. She was already having a bad day knowing she couldn't terrorise Justin at the party!
'Raggedy Anne I need your help. I can't find my shoes and I'm slowly turning into Emily! You have to help me find them please.' Zara scoffed at the desperate tone in his voice as she listened. 'Why would I care about your shoes? And who the hell is Emily? Just don't think about talking to me if you're wearing converse to that party.' With that she hung up, dressed as quickly as she could, and made her way alone to the wedding party from hell.

mentions: Harry nymphadora. nymphadora. with: n/a | location: Her apartment | scenario: I Don't Care | incarnation of: Yzma

7cd1299a1287e9e1a95227496839742b.png

Location: in front of dinah's house Outfit: Maya Mentions: Dinah nymphadora. nymphadora. Annabelle PixieDust PixieDust Scenario: early morning heels. Tags: nymphadora. nymphadora.

this woman better be ready or oh my lord

Maya was just getting up to get ready for the wedding of Miss Loretta or whatever the woman name was. She didn't really know her since she moved into town like 2 years ago. She wasn't expecting to get an invite to the wedding but she did and who knows Maya to turn down a party. Plus she might have heard that Annabelle was going to go and who was she to not get the chance to see the beautiful girl in a dress that was well...sure to be impressive.

Dinah, her best friend was going as well and to help the girl out. Maya was going to pick her up right now as soon as she gets on her heels. She looks in the mirror as she fixes her beanie and jacket, and walks out. She wasn't about to wear a dressy old outfit, no she was going to wear an outfit that means her. So she put on an orange dress, varsity jacket, orange heels with a backup pair of orange converse in the car , black beanie, orange sunglasses, and her grandmother's necklace which she never leaves home without.

She jumps into her car which she just bought a year ago and drove to Dinah's house. It was only about 10 minutes away and before she knew it. Maya was there. "I swear if she isn't up. I'm gonna hurt her." She mutters as she beeps outside.

BEEP!

BEEP!

tumblr_o3mh8u3q041uxzsafo2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back