• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom IC

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo3_250.png

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo5_250.png
LEO KING
leo awoke the warm sunlight flooding into his room, warming the male's body up as he wriggled underneath the sheets. his head began throb as his eyelashes fluttered open, leo's vision blurred for a few moments as he gathered where he was. his brown hues trailed around the bedroom as he noticed a feminine body sleeping peacefully next to him without anything covering her tanned body. a slight groan escaped his lips as leo slowly climbed out of bed, stretching his muscles as memories slowly flooded to him from the night before. leo rubbed his temples as he stood up, spinning around on his heels as he ripped the sheet off the bed and revealing the sleepy girl in his bed. his brows furrowed together as he watched the girl impatiently wake up. "oi, sleeping beauty, time to wake up." leo ordered with a quick whistle as the blonde scurried out of bed with a sleepy yet happy smirk on her face.

"last night was fun, we should do it again." the blonde hummed as she tried to go in for a kiss, leo leaned back as he dodged her kiss. "sure, whatever helps you sleep babe." leo rolled his eyes at the blonde as he ushered her quickly out of his apartment without saying goodbyes. one night stands were easier without any strings attach, that was the whole point of them. have fun for a night before forgetting whatever happened in the morning. a small sigh escaped his lips as leo flopped onto his bed, the headache only seemed to get worse as the sun flooded into his room. leo groaned as he moved towards his 'clothes' chair, picking out the cleanest pair of clothes he could throw on before heading to his bedside table. his brown eyes widened as he noticed the time on his phone, he quickly stuffed his phone into his pocket as he raced down to car in a hurry. leo quickly reversed his car and sped off to cafe styx, silently praying that jane had it under control.

"i'm here! sorry i'm late!" leo yelled as he rushed through the door, panting heavily as a strand of black hair fell in front of his face. he noticed customers staring at him from his sudden outburst. he flashed a quick smile before scurrying behind the counter, slipping on his apron as he made his way towards jane. "sorry i'm late, had a little 'problem' at home." he smirked as leo winked towards jane. "missed me while i was gone?" he asked cheekily as he made his way over to the counter with a sweet smile on his face. leo couldn't help but let his mind wander from the task at hand to one of his favourite girls, annabelle. it was strange to not see her at the cafe but he hoped he would see her soon, he had always enjoyed her company.

OUTFIT_ X | AT_ HOME > WORK | TAGS_ PixieDust PixieDust

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo4_250.png

tumblr_ooazbcFOOS1sm382vo1_250.png
WASHED UP CE

Last edited:

Tristan
40db436a675f4e56b4e6449568db0957.jpg

Pale fingers faltered to gain a grip on rough tree boughs, the knuckles white and tense. A moment of struggle, a shot of adrenaline, then the hands found their position and the rest of the individual heaved himself onto the thick tree limb. He crouched, barefoot, steadying himself before searching for his next move.

Early mornings such as these were typical for Tristan, and his day had officially begun long before he found his way to this tree. Pre-dawn was a time of serene focus for him, where most of his productiveness and best work were finished. He also found his memory to be at its peak during this time--at least, anything involving his career. For the most part, statistics and conservation information were held tightly in a vice grip. The rest of his memory, however, was a screen door with a broken hinge: letting everything to pass through in or out as it pleased. He struggled to remember what he had been doing two days prior but could easily recite the estimated population of bumblebees in the area, along with some of the major problems causing them harm.

This was the main reason he stuck to such a strict schedule--that way, even if he didn't remember what he had done, he could at least take a fairly certain guess. His days usually went as follows: work until sunrise; watch sunrise from an elevated location(trees); several hours of more loosely planned activities (seminars, coffee with friends); sleep through the afternoon to avoid the heat and the majority of the bustle; an hour or two for research if necessary; watch the sunset from an elevated location(also usually trees); and finally, take the entire night to enjoy the serenity and work as needed. Very rarely did he stray from this.

Tristan was far enough into the forested area of the park that he could see the buildings from his high point but could not hear anything that was going on. If he squinted hard enough, he may have been able to recognize the faces of the figures wandering about. He leaned his back against the trunk of the tree, a leg dangling off either side of the sturdy branch. With eyes closed, his hands reached to tie his hair into a messy half-updo and pull his hood up to his face. The wind blew around him through the tree, the branches swaying slightly underneath him and the leaves rustling loudly. From the ground, the only indication that he was up in the tree were his sneakers lying at its roots. If someone were to look up, he would be all but invisible.

Currently: climbing trees, open for interaction Wearing:xx

Last edited:

• Arabella Morales

CZLG8x5UsAAOxmh.jpg
    Mood: Curious
    Scenario: Help with a Thesis
    With: Alejandro redroseknight redroseknight
    Mentions: n/a

book_launch_graphic2.png
    Ara was so entranced by her book that it took a moment to notice the man standing in frotn of her. After finishing her paragraph, she reluctantly pulled her eyes away from the page to look up at a man with dark brown eyes and a charming smile. Purely out of politeness, she smiled back, adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

As was customary, she said, "Welcome to Seven Seas, how can I help you?" Patiently, she listened to his explanation, noting the slight accent in his voice. "Seventeenth century poetry? Hm, that should be over here..." Ara led the way to a line of shelves, rapidly scanning the spines. Suddenly, she stopped, her eyes fixed on a shelf that was just above her head. "Mm, right here should be helpful to you. Just let me know if you need anything else."

Glancing at the man again, she asked, "Not to be nosy, but... What is your thesis about, exactly?" A small part of her wanted to gush over how handsome the guy was, but the part of her still smarting from her one and only relationship squashed this urge. Instead, she busied herself with checking that the books were properly arranged according to author. She didn't particularly care if her question was answered, but she was curious. Sometimes that part of her got the best of her in conversations.

Something in the back of her mind nagged her. This man seemed familiar to her somehow...but why? Why would she recognize a man she'd never met? Unless...had he come to the bookstore before? Was that why? With how forgetful of names and faces she was, she wouldn't be surprised if that was the case...
    Code by @Starfish

"And for once it might be grand to have someone understand..."

984e093135433c40eb2c798d61d707b8.png

tumblr_inline_mvk0ygzOrf1sq3lh0.gif
giphy.gif

"Seth it's a little early for going out. You're never usually up this early." Seth's mother gave him a suspicious look with her arms folded across her chest. It seemed like every time he did anything slightly out of the ordinary she was on his case. He knew it was with good reason but it still irked him. Raising his hands as if surrendering he replied to her, his hand hovering on the front door handle. "C'mon ma I'm not gonna 'borrow' anything again okay. I've been good for the last three months. Don't you trust me?" At the doleful expression on his face his mother's features softened and she let out a sigh. "I just worry about you that's all. You're so distant sometimes..." She reached out to lightly brush her hand against his cheek and nodded that he had her permission to leave.
"Thanks ma. I'm just going to see Naina okay? I'll pick up some groceries on the way back or whatever just lemme know what I gotta get."

With that he left, starting a jogging pace in the opposite direction toward The Real McCoy restaurant. Once he had arrived he knocked on the back door with two sharp raps and the face of his friend Justin appeared grinning at him.
"Hey Seth, the usual?" he asked before bringing out a container filled with fresh kiwi and peanut butter chunks. "Freshly made just for your secret admirer." His brow furrowed with confusion as he added, "Wait...if you know who it is does that make it a secret? How can you bring food to a person if you don't know who it is?" Seth chuckled and shook his head at him.
"Man we've been through this before. I'm the one secretly admiring her. Later man, thanks again!" With a brief nod and a smile, he took the container of kiwi and peanut butter chunks and jogged back toward the animal shelter where Naina worked.

He couldn't wait to see her face light up when he presented her with his surprise. He knew that with the news Kyra had dropped on her yesterday she would be worried out of her mind and completely distracted. Hell, even he was. If he ever came across the punk that messed with Kyra, well, he'd have to serve his time in the cell for sure.

He reached the shelter in good time for he caught her almost as soon as she had arrived, He placed the little bit of tupperware behind his back as he approached her with a grin. "Hey Naina, I got you a little something. How ya doin'?" With that he presented her with the box of kiwi and peanut butter chunks, awaiting her reaction.

mentions: Justin, Kyra deer deer | with: Naina revalia revalia | location: Paws 'n Claws Animal Shelter | scenario: Surprise! | incarnation of: Simba

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

Alejandro Raul Castillo
alex-meraz-1334522935.jpg

The tall young man's smile maintained its warmth as he followed her, internally impressed that she seemed to know so easily where such esoteric subject matter was kept. "Thank you kindly, Miss...ah, please, do forgive my lapse in all etiquette. I did not think to ask your name prior to making a request." Maybe hearing her name would jog the fencer's memory.

At her question regarding his thesis, Alejandro laughed lightly. "I would most happily answer any question you might have for me, though that is far from a nosy one. My thesis is on the effect of Moorish influence on Spanish poetry. Not particularly exciting, I will confess, but it is fascinating how even small events can inspire and influence. Why, this very meeting might even shape my life in some way in the future."

Last edited:

bb5498632b33f9dc796766b3fe79e8e7.png

tumblr_okfgc7wEfG1qcu4xxo2_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f717a4267367a365158766d5364513d3d2d3336393731393238302e3134613137636335636665633738643534393436393738373233372e676966

Surrounded by idiots. Zara was constantly inundated with them. Her dormitory roommates were both morons with the mental capacity of teaspoons and made her question the validity of the entire education system and she always told them as such. Today was no exception. "If you want to continue rooming here, you need to up your intelligence quotas. Why do you even waste your time here? Academia is clearly neither of your callings." With a death glare so severe it could very well kill them, she barged past the pari in search of the only person worthy of conversing with: Carisa. She did not need to search for the girl. It was obvious that she would be at that damn hair salon she worked at.

Zara wasted no time at all driving their and striding purposefully through the salon doors, her gaze fixed on the purple haired girl. Their had been a fair bit of idle chatter between the hairdressers in the salon, but this quickly died upon seeing her.
"What are you all staring at? Go ruin people's hair some more." Her attention turned exclusively to Carisa who was leaning against the door as if waiting for some drama. "How do you work with these imbeciles Carisa?" Without so much as a glance, she threw her coat toward a worker for her to deal with and took a seat in a swivel chair. "Make me look prettier. I trust you not to sabotage. Them, not so much. What's the gossip today hm? Justin babbled to me about that dressmaker thinking she's from some weird fairytale land. Then again it's not as though I would ever trust his judgement. The idiot thinks he can talk to squirrels. He and Holly would be good for each other."

with: Carisa inkling inkling | location: Tangled Hair Salon | scenario: These Fools | incarnation of: Yzma

dcfb869468cc49fee788ace1559455a9.png

tumblr_m06zldJk151qfjsteo1_500.gif
Epic-Eye-Roll.gif

Madison's eyes actually diverted from her cellphone at the mention of the muscled barista. Perhaps her day would be good after all even though currently she was surrounded by poor people which seriously grossed her out. Her gaze slowly zoned in on him and took in his frame, resting for a moment on his toned biceps and then down to his butt which she didn't mind admitting was pretty cute. She was quite busy admiring him when someone familiarish approached her and Mia with a sunny and slightly cheesy smile.

"Oh hi Keaton." She sighed slightly, tilting her head to one side coyly so that her blonde hair swished near him and wafted the scent of vanilla. The guy couldn't make it more obvious that he was interested in her and she sometimes thought he tried too hard, but teasing him a little was always fun because he was kind of cute. "I've told you like a billion times; your jawline isn't chiselled enough to talk to me." She gave him quite the overtly flirtatious smile and promptly proceeded to ignore him on purpose. By now he was used to it, but she knew it got to him because his ego was so big. She honestly meant no harm by it. Anyone who pissed her off usually knew about it.
"What do you think Mia, should we help him out with his little 'dramatic entrance?" With that she sipped her soy latte with nothing more to say, watching her sister's reaction.

with: Mia revalia revalia Keaton AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | location: Cafe Styx | scenario: Play Time | incarnation of: Si | Outfit: XOXO

0beec2516a9fa8b83bfafc249a440218.png

RvKPEB5kPnFHW.gif

"There is no finer cat, than we am!"
952cce7cd57960d1e20d2f07ccd83b5d.jpg

Incarnation of
Am

Mood
Content > Devious
Mentions
N/A

Conversing with
Madison ( PixieDust PixieDust ) & Keaton ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Getting her biscuit, double in fact the female opened it from it's little package. She wrinkled her nose at it and hummed, "Okay... Styx needs cuter packages... something more sparkly and less... this." She emphasized as she scrunched the paper and let it drop on the floor as if she accidentally dropped it. While her sister admired the physique of the barista, Mia followed her actions. Sometimes it's hard to call the handsome ugly or the sweet, sour.

As the familiar male approached them, she rolled her eyes lightly. For two people with high egotistical selves, nothing topped that of Keaton's. Add that with his try-hard-to-get-Madison facade and boom... it made it worse. However it was rather entertaining to see such attempts. Rather funny. As Maddy started pointing out his jaw line, as always, Mia took a bite of the tiny biscuit and her green eyes evaluated the male.

As she noticed Maddy's usual treatment of ignoring said persons she knew she was playing it on purpose. That is before the question was directed to her as she was still nibbling on the biscuit. The blonde hummed in thought and finished the treat as she got her frappucino,
"Hmm let's see... I don't know if we should... I mean..." she motioned herself closer to the male and leaned in towards his face, her strawberry scent now stronger which mixed in the air with that of vanilla, belonging to her sister. Squinting those blue-green eyes, she parted her pink glossy lips, "Is that a pimple I see? Oh two as well..." she wrinkled her nose in disgust, however she was only playing and taunting. It didn't hurt to stroke his ego a little bit, that ego he so cared for, "...and black heads. Dear lord."

Taking a few steps back the female looked at her sister with a wide grin, "Looks like somebody needs to make a dramatic entrance at the beauty salon cause that skin condition is straight up naa-aaa-sty." she said as she snapped her fingers in front of him in a zig zag with her words.

divider_ribbon2.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:
tumblr_o9ul5wlllk1scgu68o5_250.png

tumblr_o9ul5wlllk1scgu68o6_250.png
VIRGO BLACK

that morning, virgo had managed to find herself sleeping on her party buddy's uncomfortable leather couch that morning with a pounding headache. the pale girl didn't mind waking up on his couch after she blacks out from a party from drinking too hard. as the heat of the sun woke up virgo, she noticed her party buddy, leo king, rush around his house as if there was a murderer on the loose. "you alright, pal?" virgo asked with a sly smirk on her red lips and a raised brow. she watched in amusement as leo waved her off as he left the house. with a simple shrug, virgo stood up from the couch and stretched her lanky limbs. the black haired girl pulled out her phone and began to type a quick message to her best friend, autumn.

'to: my fav ginger (autumn)
yo yo bro where are u? i'll come over since leo left me with one of his toys.'

virgo pressed the send button before placing her phone on the counter and made her way up the stair, sending a quick wink and a flirty smile towards the half naked blonde as virgo slipped inside leo's bedroom. it wasn't the first time she had been in his bedroom, she virtually lived in leo's house since her apartment was a mess and the best parties were always at leo's. virgo heard straight to leo's closet as she pulled out a large crate of her spare clothes, ripped the plastic lid off and grabbing a pair of flats as well as one of leo's old oversized shirts. she quickly reapplied some of her make up as she slipped a pair of sunglasses over her tired eyes before heading downstairs to see the blonde toy sitting on leo's couch scrolling through her phone. "you alright being here by yourself?" virgo asked nonchalantly as she grabbed her phone and stuffed it into her tiny rack sack. the blonde nodded with a sigh, "who are you anyway? his sister?". a small smile curled upon virgo's dark red lips as she winked towards the blonde, "i'm his girlfriend," she grabbed her keys before racing out of the house in a fit of giggles as the blonde screamed in rage.

in honesty, virgo was a little bit surprised that the blonde thought that she was actually leo's girlfriend. the pale girl had no feelings toward leo except for being good friends and having the best parties, she was the one who taught leo how to properly party and she was proud of her student. virgo sighed as she made her way towards the cafe styx, pulling her glasses away from her face and stuffing them inside her bag. virgo plastered a tired smile on her face as she made her way into the cue, flashing a smile towards leo as she gave him a quick nod. leo nodded in reply as he wrote her order on a yellow sticky note and handed it to jane. virgo blew a fake kiss in the air towards leo as she spun around in her heels to see if she recognised anyone in the cafe. her smile turned into a smirk as she noticed her favourite red head bouncing in the cafe with another ginger, scarlett. virgo scurried her way towards autumn as she slung her arm around autumn's neck. "how's my favourite gingers doing? having fun i see." she teased as virgo glanced over towards the others before smiling back autumn.

OUTFIT_ X | AT_ HOME > CAFE | TAGS_ PixieDust PixieDust redroseknight redroseknight

tumblr_o9ul5wlllk1scgu68o9_250.png

tumblr_o9ul5wlllk1scgu68o8_250.png

Last edited:

d5b786f77699653a8efc0c21c5419113.png

tumblr_o9w8f03u9D1umuk10o5_250.gif

"For some reason I am always getting forgotten..."
missguided-octavia-dungaree-dress.jpg

Incarnation of
Eeyore

Mood
Normal Gloom > Bit hopeful

Mentions
Evelyn ( Bellz Bellz )

Conversing with

Eugene ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )
All she ever wanted was to be noticed. Ever since childhood Eleanor felt as if she was wearing a camouflage suit. Or that she was see-through as she was literally invisible. Her lack of social skills didn't really help when people tell her to simply involve herself. It was easier said then done for most... especially Ellie.

Here she was, with one of the very few people that she can literally count on her fingers, noticing her and caring for her. Ever since she can remember, Eugene was her childhood and still is one of her closest friends that he would literally go to extreme measures to cheer Ellie's gloomy ass during her episodes. Episodes that left a mark on her... permanently. On her wrists which were merely covered by her two tattoos which is the reason why she got them. She had two, one on each wrist. The word Dreamer in cursive and a small smiling cloud which was raining. It felt that those symbolize her and sum her up.

The corner of her lip, slightly flinched upwards at the touching words the one she deems as a trusting and loving brother's words. She knew he meant them,
"I know Gene, I know. It's just... we are so so different. Sometimes I am surprised that you stuck with me all these years. You're so upbeat, sociable and cheery... than there is... well. Me." she said as she pointed with her fingers towards herself before she let them fall on her lap with a sigh.

The conversation went a little quiet as her dark brown, almost black eyes looking towards the dark haired male as she saw him evaluation the newspaper she previously indicated. Those comments were not encouraging for the young female to feel good about herself. Quite contrary... the words that came out of Eugene's mouth were not the ones written in vivid red ink on the gazette.

"But Gene...you only weren't accepted cause there were no vacancies! You're such a people's man while I am so not... I simply lack so much values to apparently get a decent job. But I do have a habit of well... sleeping on the job which isn't good on my résumé." she said with a frown before the upbeat male looked like he was going to jump from his seat. "Tune Town?" she never heard of such name, it could be a new building. Then again Ellie was not an outdoorsy person. She barely know where she lived herself let alone the shops and attractions. "What's that? Why wasn't it mentioned in the gazette?" he muttered, confounded as she took the gazette frantically and flipping true. It could be easy that she had skipped it somehow, wouldn't have been a surprise.

The frown on the female's face was rather permanent although one corner of her lips seemed to be flinching upward from time to time.
"I doubt ... doesn't hurt to try I suppose. Even though I know she won't like a person like me," the gloomy female said with a sigh as she dumped the newspaper down held and her black hat down with both hands, slouching on the park bench.

GaZI4IH.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

b2841cd144a5c5d4131ab6154c192dbc.jpg

Carisa

When she found her cries unanswered, Carisa began to retreat from the doorway. Soon enough, someone would approach her with some menial task. If she was lucky, she would at least be able to drag it out for an unnecessary, couple of hours. Just when she was about her turn back to the doorway, she caught sight of a familiar blazing head and bold lip. "Oh, babe, you do really love me!" She squealed obnoxiously, rushing to meet her friend. Zara appeared in her usual fury, which Carisa was glad to see. Leading her to the salon chair, she scoffed at her remark against her coworkers. "I honestly have no idea. Once I've got my certificate, I'll open my own salon and run this awful place into the ground."

She quickly attached the smock around her friend's neck and began running a comb through her long hair, careful not to snag it. She nodded approvingly, admiring the healthy locks. She could respect someone who put so much time into their appearance, which was probably one of the reasons they were able to maintain a friendship. "How would you feel about a bowl cut?" Carisa asked sardonically, "They're very high fashion right now." After studying it for a moment longer and considering her friend's actual style, she came up with a more suitable idea. "But if you're not into that, we can just keep it simple. Some nice layers, a blowout, maybe even some lowlights. Bring out that red wrath even more so."

Carisa set to work, rolling her eyes in response to the question of gossip. "Really the only reason I'm able to set foot in this place is so they can fill me in on everyone's bullshit. They're severely lacking today." She watched Zara's expression in the mirror. "They mentioned Holly, too!" Giving a rude laugh, she shook her head in disbelief. "I don't even want to know what's going on there. Everything else they've mentioned earlier isn't even worth repeating."

Pausing for a moment, Carisa retrieved her scissors. She raised an eyebrow at the mention of Justin. "since we're on the topic of imbecile associates, what's your end game with Justin?" She filled the silence with small, rhythmic snips of the scissors. "You've already gotten the status you wanted, do you need him anymore?" Her face lit up as a thought came to her. "You should totally learn that damn squirrel language just to break up with him!"

Currently: At the salon, with Zara PixieDust PixieDust Wearing: xx

Kyra Amali Akintola Okafor
pawprintline.gif
tumblr_na8r3k5NA01qg8dzlo5_r1_250.gif
"I thought those memories were already buried, but somehow, they made its way back into my mind."
Scenario: "Two steps back"
Mood: Blocking the world
With: N/A [open]
Staring at her reflection in the mirrors that were against the walls in the dance studio, Kyra took note of the eye bags under her eyes as her dark, hazel eyes were bloodshot red. Prior to coming to the studio, she had gone running around the park, waking up an hour earlier than her normal routine to avoid her sister and anyone else who also ran in the mornings. Kyra wanted to be alone and she honestly wasn't in the mood to entertain anyone, much less get asked questions as to why she wasn't really herself.

At the same time, she couldn't bear to face her best friends: Ellie and Lily, especially since she was usually the one picking them up and not the other way around. She had gotten used to being the moral supporter and the pick-me-upper. Kyra was honestly fiercely loyal and protective of her best friends, those girls were literally her rock. They kept her feet on the ground and were basically the ones who she could practically call if something was wrong and they would have been there. Hell, she knew they'd help bury a dead body with her. That's how much she trusted and loved her friends to pieces. But this. . situation was tough and it was hard to come to terms to. It was emotional and sensitive. She couldn't bring them down this warpath of terrible decisions and heartbreak. They already had so much going on so why should she bring them down with her? She couldn't do it.

As she fixed her hair in the mirror, she took a deep breathe once more, biting her lips as she closed her eyes. She could feel the coldness crawling through her skin as she remembered everything that was done to her physically, mentally, and spiritually. They said a stallion could never be broken, they were wrong. However, what worried her the most was her sister. Her sister cared, probably cared way too much and worried to much to the point of perhaps getting gray hair and seizures. She could only hope Seth could cheer her up since she couldn't face any of them at the moment.

Nevertheless, deciding it was time to leave before dancers started piling into the room, she took her bag and left the premises, leaving no traces that she was ever there. No one would ever imagine to look for her on campus considering she was always the one to either skip classes or just come in hella late. But, it looked like these was one of those days where she was early. Go figure.

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer
note: the text side scrolls

ca134645dc4f901f540918dce63f9eb1.png

tumblr_inline_o1oobjlYNy1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_mdz9awo43V1rnfdloo1_500.gif

Justin stared at the red head standing in front of him with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. There was a panicked look in her eyes as she took hold of his shoulders and forced him to look her dead in the face. "Justin I already told you, my name is not Holly. You have to believe me, please!"
Justin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "I don't know Hol-Giselle. It's sort of hard to believe you come from another world." The agitation in her face augmented and he lay a gentle hand on her shoulder. `'Hey, hey come on now! I'm not saying it's not true. Why don't you come inside for a bit and I'll whip up a batch of cupcakes. I know you like the ones with the flowers on 'em." He smiled kindly and she let herself form a very small smile before shaking her head. "No Justin, I need to tell as many people as I can. Thank you for listening to me!" With that, Justin watched as the pretty redhead sped down the street and into the distance.

He blinked rapidly a couple of times before heading in through the back entrance of the restaurant, changing into his chef whites and greeting the other staff. The smell of cooking always made him feel good. It reminded him of his mother's home cooking and put him at ease. After such an intense meeting he needed the scent of freshly baked bread, so he made a start on baking some, lost in his own little world. That's when he heard two familiar knocks on the back door and he headed out to greet Seth with a box of peanut butter chunks and kiwi in hand. Apparently Seth had a secret admirer that he brought food to. He used to get in trouble for it because he would steal the food, so Justin decided to let him take little bits of restaurant food to keep him out of trouble. It was the least he could do for such a cool guy!

As he made his way back into the kitchen he saw another of his friends, Francisco. He beamed at him as he re-entered the kitchen. "Hey buddy! Ready to make more spaghetti?" He paused for a long moment before a revelation hit him. "Man I just realised....Betty and spaghetti, they rhyme! That's why I always found it so funny as a kid. I feel like this is a revolutionary discovery. What'd ya think?"

mentions: Seth, Holly | with: Francisco AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | location: The Real McCoy | scenario: Betty Spaghetti | incarnation of: Kronk

adeb09bff858d86ad5a9fe5cf5baaffd.png

tumblr_m92d99OmBP1qebz1fo4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mlttbbEMhJ1qz4rgp.gif
2fede93f3010d20d924506f71278d2ec.jpg

Annabelle was so focused on pretending to be happy that she barely noticed when someone walked up beside her. His clothing was soaked in sweat as was his his hair, but she was in such a daze that it hardly registered with her until he actually addressed her in a soothing tone. She automatically stopped walking and now that she was in the company of another person her sunny demeanour appeared instantly.
"Hey are you alright?" the male said, his voice laced with concern.
"Me?" Annabelle said, her tone a little too sunny and high pitched to be natural. So much for being a convincing actress. "I'm great, why do you ask? Oh My name's Annabelle by the way. I don't think I've seen you around here." Annabelle quickly realised that she was sniffling and a tear was still rolling down her cheek. Well now her eyeliner was most definitely smudged. Great. She discreetly wiped the tear from her cheek, hoping he didn't notice as she pretended to scratch an itch but something about him told her he was not so easily fooled and her shoulders slumped in defeat. "My acting career is clearly over before it's even begun. Let's start again shall we? I'm Annabelle and i'm having a terrible day so far...not because of you though." She chuckled awkwardly and tucked her hair behind her ear, looking away from him.

with: Etienne redroseknight redroseknight | location: Wandering through town near the forest | scenario: A Midsummer Night's Nightmare | incarnation of: Tinkerbell

435a9cd799a1f23a9591bba227f7743c.png

tumblr_inline_msufipYzui1qz4rgp.gif

"My duty is to my heart."
23b730fa6586389517efc4c010064617.jpg

Incarnation of
Mulan

Mood
Honored

Mentions

N/A

Conversing with

Jin ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )
As he proceeded to see if she was alright she just bit her lower lip, trying to forget the pain and hold her tears. She nodded, "Ohhhh never better!" she said under her breath, "Had worse." she proceeded before going for another crate as he aided her, made the job easier. Repeating the same sliding process with it. It was as if playing tug of war... it felt like it. However upon noticing Jin's smirk on his face it caused her own lips to quirk upwards.

"Yeah it's alright, I think it's time my hard headed mother to let a help wanted request because I can deal with many things in the shop but the loading and unloading is a sweat for me." she said in a matter of fact tone. It was really time that if her mother recruited because Mae-Lin, even though practical, she couldn't only handle with so much since she also helps her father in the fields, just on the outskirts of Recuerdo, near the forest.

However something Jin said caught her attention, standing up straight and redoing her messy bun at the same time she hummed,
"I think I might take you up on that offer...however a discount? What's the catch?" she narrowed her eyes suspiciously. He could be just a kind heart but kind enough for a discount. Placing her hands on her hips she gave a cocky smile, "Free would be cool as well but that's pushy." she taunted, obviously kidding.

whiteorchid.gif
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

• Arabella Morales

CZLG8x5UsAAOxmh.jpg
    Mood: A Bit Flustered
    Scenario: A Dashing Gentleman
    With: Alejandro redroseknight redroseknight
    Mentions: n/a

book_launch_graphic2.png
    "Oh, no, it's not trouble! I'm Arabella, but most people call me Ara." Ara was quite flattered that he felt he had to apologize for not knowing her name. After all, she was just an employee at the book store, so knowing her name wasn't really required.

Tilting her head a degree or two, she politely listened to him explain his thesis. "That certainly sounds interesting. I hope you do well on it." At his mention of how small events can inspire and influence, she looked away, painful memories flashing through her mind. "Mm, yes, it's true. The simplest of events can indeed trigger something extraordinary. They say a butterfly's wings can cause a tornado or a hurricane, after all..."

Without meaning to, her cheeks flushed a mild shade of pink when he said their meeting could shape his future. "O-oh, I wouldn't say that... I'm nothing special... Just an employee at a bookstore..." In an effort to exit what she had just made an awkward situation, she started inching back toward the front of the store. "Let me know if, um, you need anything else, alright?" She turned away, timidly, trying to hide her flaming red cheeks.
    Code by @Starfish

"And for once it might be grand to have someone understand..."

• 456743aa46a2481f295c1bc797d92f42.jpg
    Her forced tone and smile only heightened the young man's concern. What made a person feel like they had to hide how they felt, pretend that everything was okay even when their world was shattering? Especially to a stranger?It was a little heartbreaking to think about, and it urged him even more to pay close attention to Annabelle. At first, he only watched in silence as she attempted to conceal her tear. It was only after her shoulders slumped and she introduced herself that he shook his head and spoke.

"I am sure that you're a wonderful actress, but I have a magic ability to tell when a lady is distressed. And I have never met you before, so I would notice little things your friends might not have questioned. It is nice to meet you, Annabelle. I'm Etienne. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better? I don't know my way around town yet, but I'm sure I could find what ever it is you need." Etienne had been raised by his father treat a lady with respect, and after being the only one around to comfort his grieving mother, Etienne went out of his way if a girl was upset. It wrenched his heart and reminded him of all the times his mother sat at their empty kitchen table, sobbing for the loss of her husband.

Last edited:

• Lucy Marie Emerson

images

With: No one at the moment
    Mood: A bit frazzled
    Scenario:Something's cooking
    Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork PixieDust PixieDust

Lucy was up bright and early. 5 am, she normally went on her morning run around the town. 6 am, shower. 7-9am she had time to get ready and run any errands that she needed to get done and by 10:30am she was suppose to be in the office. Now it was her lunch time and she was hungry for some spaghetti at The Real McCoy's. It was her parents and hers favorite place to get spaghetti. So she was on a lunch run, for herself and for the entire firm where she was an office intern.
    Stepping in side, she smiled kindly at the workers inside and took a seat at one of the tables.

It had been a whole week since they had actually came in here to sit. There was a big case in town, there has been a few robberies around town lately and one of them ended in a murder. Now her parents firm was prosecuting the suspect, the trial isn't for another 3 weeks...but preparation is key to winning. It was nice to be back here, nostalgic almost. She looked at one of the servers, "Is Justin around?" She asked curious and the server nodded before moving to fetch him.

Last edited:
Elspeth McLeod
da035234b9cf71da5ca9c38092a0b6d5.jpg
"Yes, I won't forget to get the stationary and pens!" she reiterated for the fourth time as she stuffed the list of things the store required into her back pocket of her jeans. "Love you too, Mom, but you have a customer. Bye!" Waving to her mother and leaving before any further nagging could be done, Elspeth taking off at a brisk walk from The Bear Essentials. With only the shopping list that needed to get done today and the rest of her studies completed for the business classes her parents ie Mother insisted she take, she could grab a cup of tea then perhaps see one of her friends.

When the redhead opened the door, she was rather surprised at how busy the place was. Well, maybe she should first text Ella while she was waiting to make sure that she didn't need anything.

Hey Ella I'm at Cafe Styx then I'll be over. Need anything?

Last edited:
In-Character Posting

Jana Bakarim

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6350454173467a6963532d7746773d3d2d3334383939373136302e313439363235373562363861373437623330333033303836383336302e676966
tumblr_inline_nr8acdERYV1qlt39u_500.gif

’’It’s been a month since you have those symptoms. You became more…absent. You are not the same baby girl I knew.’’ he sighed ’’I’m going to find the cure and I don’t care how much it takes.’’ he continued and finally let his hands go and gave her own space to breath. She never noticed her being mentally introuvable around people. However when Jana marveled what her father said, she could not resist his truthfulness. ’’But this time I’m okay. You don’t have to worry about it, dad.’’ she said with benevolent smile and make sure he will not overreact.

In deep down, instead giving cheerful aura around the room, she wanted to scream out and disappear in middle of nowhere. Somewhere ambiguous place, where no familiar could find her. It was the only choice for hazel eyed have own rights to do whenever she wanted. ’’Yes. So I’ll let you go to the school and if I hear you having one headache attack. Even just a little bit, I’ll coming for you, deal?’’ Doctor Bakarim said and he was about to go for his work base. ’’Yes, pa.’’ she answered. ’’Have a great day.’’

Finally, Jana had able to do usual routines. Brushing her straight, white teeth, washing her hair and taking medicines that Osman supplied to her. Now it was Jana’s favorite moment – choose what to wear. Jana putted on a ashy, lightish blue jacket with two pockets around her breasts and light gray top, which highlights her tiny waist. Last but not least – a black jeans and white sneakers with dark grey stripes. Then she putted her hair in big bun.

After Jana gnawed her breakfast, she was ready to go for a school. It has been a while. She must been behind in many subjects in the school. Her friends might been worried for death. Well, wonder. After striding on the street, she decided to cross the shortcut through the forest before the school alarm. Then, she took in on the distance two people talking each other. While Jana looked closely, she noticed a familiar face – Annabelle.

Why she’s weeping? she thought to herself disturbingly while seeing her own friend in tears. She wanted to do something but did not know how. And who was this guy? Was he the reason for that? Or is he comforting her? She was not sure. And for that, she was eagerly to find out. She made a slow steps to them ’’Well hi, Annabelle. Is everything okay?’’ she said cautiously with shrill, echt smile.

tagged: Annabelle PixieDust PixieDust Etienne redroseknight redroseknight | location: Bakarim's House/Middle of the forest | scenario: The sadness (2)/ A Midsummer Night's Nightmare | mood: upset, worried

tumblr_nuhle11gTw1uvgyp6o1_500.jpg
Gene Abadi
With his hand still on Ellie, he began tracing circles with his thumb on her shoulder without realizing it. She then pointed out that they were very different individuals; a gentle smile awakened on his face. It was true that he stuck with her all these years. Not because Gene pitied her; her quiet demeanor intrigued him and he came to find out that she was a thoughtful, amazing person that he genuinely cared about. She just had trouble with her inner demons--but then again, who didn't?

"Yes, Ellie, we are different! But that's why I wanted to know you even more!! I never had a friend like you. And that's not a bad thing at all," Gene said. He listened to her more, saying she lacked the qualities that should land her a decent job. He shook his head and pursed his lips, disagreeing. "Uh-uh! You're a considerate person. You notice the little details other people wouldn't. You're intelligent--those are great qualities!" Ellie still seemed to be a little reluctant, but she agreed to giving Tune Town a shot. Doing a spot-on impression of Austin Powers, he added exuberantly, "Don't worry 'bout a thing, baby! Keep it groovy!" Just after he said that, his phone started vibrating. He checked; it was his alarm to remind him to be at The Real McCoy--otherwise he was going to be late.

"Oh! I gotta go. I promise I'll talk to Evie before the night is over and I'll let you know what she says, okay? She'll like you!" Gene briefly squeezed his friend tight with one of his renowned bear hugs, then let go and jumped to his feet. "I'll see ya!" With that, he went back to his car, unlocked it, and hopped in.
mood: content
with: previously Eleanor Chao
tags: revalia revalia Bellz Bellz
coded by dwale

latest
Jin-Xiang Shen
Mae was fighting the pain; Jin could see that when she bit her lip and had that discernible look on her face that said "son of a bitch, that really hurt". He wasn't convinced she was fine, but he let it go. While she pushed against another crate in order to move it forward--which was working, but just a cumbersome method--Jin helped her out. He made it easier for her and put three more crates in the truck. Mae didn't seem convinced with his discount proposal; he smiled and raised his hands.

"No catch. One-hundred percent, pure-hearted discount. And well, if it were free for ya, people'd be getting on my case about it, so..."
he shrugged his shoulders. "A discount is more discreet. I'll let ya think about it."
Carrying the last crate, he glanced down at her foot, then looked back into her eyes and got an impish glint in his eyes. "Y'know...I'd thought you have some kind of inhuman pain tolerance by now, considering how clumsy you are." He was one to talk. Just yesterday he stubbed his toe against a table leg--which rarely ever happens, but it did, much to his displeasure. Jin wasn't going to tell Mae that, though. He had too much pride.
mood: playful
with: Mae-Lin Nakamura
tags: revalia revalia
coded by dwale

47207811673527bda6d49a022871201c.png

tumblr_mvzyonlscK1r78fh8o4_250.gif

"Hey genius...It was my idea."
8715da0183c5563cd7d48dde5cc5b3ec.jpg

Incarnation of
Nala

Paws n' Claws - Recuerdo's animal shelter.

Mood
Worried

Mentions
Kyra ( deer deer )

Conversing with

Seth ( PixieDust PixieDust )

Having her head in her arms resting it on the counter she closed her eyes briefly before she heard a few chimes. The dings that came upon opening the door via the door chimes located at the top of it. It was fairly early for people and customers to start coming in at such a time even for voluntary workers. Nonetheless she lifted her head up with that friendly smile, "Welcome to Paws n' C---" she cut off as she noticed the very familiar face and her smile was now genuine rather than forced. It was her long life close friend, her shoulder, Seth. He often if not always paid her a visit at work in the morning whenever he manages to pry himself out of bed.

"Oh, Seth, it's you!" the female grinned, she didn't mean that in a sarcastic tone but in fact quite the contrary. Her tone was grateful. A smile automatically washes up on her face when he shows up, only her sister's worries were way to prominent at the moment. As he slowly uncovered the small tupperware container her face shone bright. It was heaven in a small box, "Yas! Peanut butter chunks, dear god Seth it's like you were in my mind." she approached him and pulled him into her arms and hugged him. "I'm starving... still haven't ate anything.. since well... last night. Kind of lost my appetite after all that happened." she said her mind still in constant processing, no wonder the hug head ache.

With that she laid her head briefly on his shoulder and sighed,
"I'm so worried to be honest. I am still trying to grasp why Kyra hid it from me. After all that happened. If I get my hands on that ..." she groaned and bit her tongue. If she proceeded she knew that she would regret what she was going to say. So it was best to say nothing at all. Lifting her head up again she took the box and opened it, being granted by the scent of kiwi and peanut butter mixed together. It smelt divine, could be just her but she loved it. "Thanks Seth, you never fail to surprise me," she said with a shift in attitude as she popped a chunk in her mouth and offered one to him, awaiting his response.

"Have you seen my sister however? She left very early this morning. I hope she is alright." Despite worrying her Nina still worried for her. Her little sister was everything to her. She wouldn't want anyone to lay a finger on her much like that douche did. As mature as Naina was, she sure as hell hoped he didn't pop in front of her face... Seth's face even more or he'll wish he was never been on this Earth. With a soft sigh she let her mind wander of something else, trying to keep the smile on her face but failing.

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

d5b786f77699653a8efc0c21c5419113.png

tumblr_o9w8f03u9D1umuk10o5_250.gif

"For some reason I am always getting forgotten..."
missguided-octavia-dungaree-dress.jpg

Incarnation of
Eeyore

Mood
Decent > Wary

Mentions
Evelyn ( Bellz Bellz )
Kyra ( deer deer )
Liliana ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )

Previously conversed

Eugene ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )

Conversing with
Kyra ( deer deer )
Feeling the slight circular pattern on her shoulders kind of soothed her. But nothing soothed her more than how his face lit up with his smile. Honestly rarely people managed to put a smile on her face. The people known to manage to put a smile on her face were him and none other than her girls, Kyra and Lily. It seemed as if she can either relate to some or simply be a complete opposite to the others. Nonetheless their friendship seemed to remain unfazed by such differences which she quite feared. Ellie was no stranger to backstabbing like any other teenager but she was starting to see that these three have had a strong bond with her.

Ellie inhaled and exhaled, listening to Eugene consolidate her. He was right. Why was it so easy for him to point out her good qualities yet it seemed nearly as to impossible for her to do that. She found it impressive. If she were to look in the mirror, she would never have come to such a conclusion. It was when he cracked an impression out of nowhere that he managed to crack a smile and a slight chuckle out of her.
"Ahh... fine. You're right. I'll keep it groovy then." she remarked trying to attempt the same impression only her voice going deep rather failed. "I don't know where or what I'd be doing if it wasn't for you." she said as she looked at her wrists. It was Gene who had manage to pull her out of her cruel tendencies and doings. Something that she was more grateful towards him.

Noticing his alarm and sudden jolt she nodded in understanding,
"It's okay Gene. Go, thank you for stopping by to pull me out of the dumps...again. I should head to school anyways." she let out before she was enclosed in his tight bear hug that always lifted her off her feet due to her small frame, always causing her to giggle. She hoped that this Eve would like her, she had no more resorts in her hand. Recuerdo was already small as it is.

Once on her feet, she waved him good bye and turned on her heels, walking her way to school, it was time to meet the girls there anyways. Curling the newspaper under her arm with the sharpie inside she hummed lightly before reaching the school. Typically Eleanor would be the first in class out of the three of the girls. To Ellie's surprise she saw a familiar brunette heading in campus, Kyra. Raising an eyebrow she took out her cell and looked at the time. Since when did Kyra appear in class ever so early. Slipping the phone in her dungaree's front patch pocket she jogged up to catch to her. Finally approaching her she reached her side and tapped her back,
"Fancy seeing you at this hour missy. You alright?"

As Eugene said, she noticed the little in people. Being stuck with Kyra for a few years she knows better then her attending this early unless she is trying to avoid people. She was more or a tardy or a no show when it came to such situations that classes are involved. Seemed like not only Eleanor was having a shitty beat down morning, Ellie's feature showed but it was her typical gloom.

GaZI4IH.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

435a9cd799a1f23a9591bba227f7743c.png

tumblr_inline_msufipYzui1qz4rgp.gif

"My duty is to my heart."
23b730fa6586389517efc4c010064617.jpg

Incarnation of
Mulan

Mood
Flushed

Mentions

N/A

Conversing with

Jin ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )
Grateful he let it go instead of pointing out that she was resisting the pain, the female proceeded her doing. Subtle was not quite in Mae-Lin's vocabulary so she was hundred percent sure that her playing cool was everything but that. Till she wrestled with one crate, three more piled and it was just the one she had in hand and another. "You know what?" she lowered the crate down and straightened herself up. "Do you mind putting in my last two boxes if it's no hassle?" she frowned. She was already so tired, not just by the boxes, she had a tough day in the fields as well prior this. Pests can be pesky little sons of a guns.

The not so convincing look on her face kept itself plastered there as the male in front of her spoke. However as she was about to speak and old lady appeared from behind her, "Are you going to stay here chitchatting all morning nue? Those orders are not going to deliver themselves you know!" With that she quickly rolled down her sleeve to cover up the tattoo and faced her mother. "Yes Ma I know. I'm not chit chatting, I am loading the truck since I can't do it myself. It's about time to hire help."

At that the old woman turned around as if stating 'I don't want to hear it' and closed the door behind her. As Mae rolled up her sleeve and was about to pick speak to Jin, she heard her yell, "AND HURRY UP!"

Rolling her eyes the female sighed, "On that note, I'll take you up on that discount. After that reaction, looks like I will need all the damn help I can get." However as she faced Jin she noted that the last crate was going to be picked up by him by her feet and his gaze locked with hers. Her warm chocolate brown eyes met his own, causing a little jolt inside of her. As she heard what he said she felt a bit of blood rush to her cheeks and looked down to her feet, "Inhuman pain tolerance I don't have... as for the clumsiness, guilty as charged hehe. Then again... I don't know who isn't!" she chuckled innocently rubbing the back of her neck nervously before exhaling.

whiteorchid.gif
Coded by revalia revalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back