• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It's alright. I definitely don't think that I can play her better than anyone because I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I think it'll be fun to delve into Karen's story a little bit, especially given that she doesn't have a lot of dimension in the game.

I definitely will once im done lol just had to stop and eat dinner

No rush! :)

I'm still debating between using my OC character that I've already created (a circus girl from Guarma) or a new character (A witch/ owner of the witch hut in Grizzlies.

On second thought, I'll probably go with my previously created character because she'll be easier to place in San Denis for the purpose of starting the story, being a traveling entertainer. Maybe Micah could be hiding out in the theatre???

tallonisfarout tallonisfarout RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 Terrier B Terrier B

Character Sheets:

Official Starter:

So where will Dutch and Micah be again? I’m about to do the shootout with O’Driscolls
Well, I may have them with Arthur during his shootout and then they make their way to Saint-Denis as a group (if you want) OR Dutch and Micah walk into Saint-Denis while Arthur manages his firefight (I can be the O'Driscoll grunts if need be for the sake of the fight xD) and split up, Micah going one way and Dutch going the other. Silas spots Dutch and they start conversing and then plot stuff happens from there xD

alot can change depending on how tallonisfarout tallonisfarout and Terrier B Terrier B want to introduce their OCs into the plot. So, nothing is concrete just yet until I can get word from them on what they wanna do with each of their OCs and then I can go from there.
Gotta figure out where everyone is in order to get things off the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back