• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
I've been dying for a RDR2 roleplay so I decided to make a group thread. If you have any questions, suggestions, or anything like that then feel free to reply here and I'll get to you as soon as I can! Sorry if there are any obvious mistakes or things I forgot to include for this kind of post but I'm new to actually creating these posts myself.

PREMISE (SHORT VERSION IN BOLD):

So, the premise is that Silas (my oc) was an aimless and very lonely bounty hunter that went around hunting down bounty targets and helping people as needed during his travels. After going on hiatus he eventually stumbles across the Adler family (Jake and Sadie Adler) up in Ambarino and after hearing their concerns of being robbed again or starving he decides to stick around and give them a helping hand much like he would anyone else. Eventually, the three become best friends and Silas even ends up moving in with them for quite some time. However, after falling for Sadie Adler he decides he needs to leave for fear of damaging their marriage and his friendship with them both. He never explains why he's leaving but promises to return within a year's time.

A few months later he returns to confess to them both why he truly left and finds their ranch turned to ash and his only lead being a rumor that Colm O'Driscol had a hand in it. He immediately vows to take revenge on the man and his lackeys who would do such a thing to good people and in the process turns from Good-natured bounty hunter to violent Vigilante/Watchdog on his search for answers. His once good name as a bounty hunter has been turned on it's head and he is now more feared than loved, further isolating him from the general populace as he continues his bounty work and his hunt for Colm O'Driscoll.

Tl;dr : Silas was a lonely and sad man with no friends or family left to cherish. His life was nothing but hunting and bounty hunting and he lacked purpose until he found the Adler family. They quickly became the most important people in his life and he promised to always be around to protect them both and to help the two stay on their feet while living in the harsh mountain terrain. He taught them to hunt and to better defend themselves before falling in love with Sadie and deciding it was best to leave and clear his head. Upon returning he directly blamed himself for their supposed deaths and now he has no other purpose than to find and kill Colm O'Driscoll for revenge.

Picture of Silas for reference:
Silas In The Flowers 2.jpg

This is not strictly going to be a Romance roleplay that's just the main arc that my character is built around. There are plenty of other things that can be done since this is an AU roleplay so if you have any ideas you've been dying to do then drop 'em down below. Wanna Kill Micah? Go right ahead! Cure Uncle of his Lumbago? Be my guest! Keep Arthur alive? Go for it! Hell, feel free to inject your own Ocs and pairings as well! The sky's the limit here people! I just know where I wanna start off!

CHARACTERS IN BOLD ARE VITAL SLOTS THAT NEED TO BE FILLED FOR THE ROLEPLAY TO BEGIN.
CHARACTERS AVAILABLE:
John
Charles ( Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre CAN STILL BE CLAIMED JUST ASK)
Hosea
Dutch
Sean
Karen
Javier
Lenny
Micah
Colm O'Driscoll
Trelawny

CHARACTERS TAKEN:
Madam Nazar ( Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre )
Jake Adler (by Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre during flashbacks if necessary)
Arthur ( RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 )
Sadie ( tallonisfarout tallonisfarout )

DOUBLING, OR EVEN TRIPLING IS ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED! IF THERE IS ANYONE YOU'D LIKE TO USE THAT ISN'T LISTED OR CLAIMED, FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Last edited:
yes yes he is xD Any ideas? RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475

Initially, I was just gonna have Silas take down a bounty poster for Micah Bell, grab him and then Micah talks up how "You'll pay for this. The van Der Linde gang is gonna have your head" etc etc. Silas realizes that Van Der Linde gang = Dutch and Dutch = Colm O'Driscoll's mortal enemy and thus he decides to use Micah as leverage.

Everyone at camp is all "You've yee'd your last haw" and then Sappy Reunion possibly ensues? xD Problem is that idea doesn't involve Arthur nearly enough now so we need to somehow get Silas to camp in a different way. Or he may not even need to end up at camp at all! We just gotta brainstorm I guess ?

Oh crap ideas are coming to me,
My idea could be crappy but I got it so here what if Arthur was betrayed by Dutch and the gang kinda like he was in the story and there’s a shootout and that where your character finds the group. Except no Pinkertons as will be in the video I’m linking

Oh crap ideas are coming to me,
My idea could be crappy but I got it so here what if Arthur was betrayed by Dutch and the gang kinda like he was in the story and there’s a shootout and that where your character finds the group. Except no Pinkertons as will be in the video I’m linking

I have no idea how that would work but it's an idea xD i'll write it down while i think

IDEA! Why don't we just have it be Silas is heading into Saint-Denis and Dutch, Arthur, and Micah are stopping by. Dutch recognizes Silas as the bounty hunter turned Vigilante and Silas recognizes Dutch as the mortal enemy of Colm O'Driscoll making him his perfect gateway to getting information on the guy. He approaches them and Dutch plays the fool until Silas drops that he knows who he is. Then Arthur returns from wherever (a bar, the bathroom, other side of the city) and Silas and Arthur realize they've met before etc etc. After a tense conversation between Dutch, Arthur, and Silas. (It's basically Silas asking for answers and Dutch saying its none of his business, Arthur telling him to move along and let it go, etc.) they end up leaving without Micah to avoid the now extremely bitter bounty hunter.

Silas scoops Micah up somehow and then high-tails it to their camp (by either following them there or getting Micah to squeal.) Then The whole camp is on alert, Silas drags a somewhat beaten Micah into camp at gunpoint demanding answers on where to find Colm O'Driscoll since Dutch refused to give him answers and then we just go from there.

Silas either spots Sadie already at camp or sees Sadie returning to camp during all the commotion and then he gives himself up and they end up leaving him tied up for awhile alongside Kieran. xD the rest is up to us after that really.

Side note: I think I'm gonna have Charles recognize him too so I can write in more interactions to fill up dialogue sections and whatnot.

RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 Are there any other characters you'd like to be besides Arthur? Because right now we don't have that many people and I'm not trying to be everyone at once if I dont have to be xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back