• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It’s fine

When I get home which will be in like 15 minutes I’ll send a picture of Arthur that I currently have him like

The idea that you had could actually work pretty well

What I think I’m gonna do with Arthur is have him be coming back from a shootout with O’driscolls and like meet Silas and stuff and off they go

What I think I’m gonna do with Arthur is have him be coming back from a shootout with O’driscolls and like meet Silas and stuff and off they go
I think I'll probably have to double up in that case which is fine honestly. Like the idea. Gives them more to talk about since Arthur was literally just fighting O'Driscolls too.

I can manage Dutch but we still need someone to act as Sadie though. Know anyone, by any chance? RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475

oh my god cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys i am hecckin down for this.

Y'all still acceptin?? ;0

Sorry I took so long to reply. RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 Notifications are being weird. Terrier B Terrier B . Yes we are definitely still accepting lol feel free to take your pic of characters. At the moment all we need is a Sadie Adler to get the roleplay started but you can choose whatever character you like best and ill add you to the list.

Last edited:
Oooooooooo

Well, I've had my own cowboy OC oven ready for yonks now, been dyin to give her a go. But playing just Sadie maybe as well might be a fun challenge? Perhaps I could try a sample or something and you guys could see what you think?? idk ;0

I can get a better picture it will just take a moment
you on xbox one? cause you can just take a screenshot in cinematic mode and then look up your gamertag on gamedvr.com. . All your game clips n screenshots should be there (As long as your game clips n all that are being uploaded to xbox live )

Oooooooooo

Well, I've had my own cowboy OC oven ready for yonks now, been dyin to give her a go. But playing just Sadie maybe as well might be a fun challenge? Perhaps I could try a sample or something and you guys could see what you think?? idk ;0

Feel free to introduce your OC lol the more the merrier believe me haha like i said doubling is encouraged! Plus I'd love to hear all about your cowboy/cowgirl Terrier B Terrier B

I’m on ps4
Ahhh ps4 screenshots are super hard to export if you don't have like a flash drive. Even with photo mode lol.

OH WAIT! dude just go to your social club account and take a screenshot in photo mode and upload it from your ps4 like you do with the photos you take from your camera in-game. then just download it from there and then send it here!

Hello I am so sorry that it's taken me ages to reply! I have a few ideas, but I'm not quite sure how to make them work in this context yet. I have an OC that I've used for one other RDR2 RP that I loooove, but I'd also be down to create a new character for this as well. I'm just getting back into rp after a six year hiatus so for the moment I'm more comfortable playing female characters.

Okay so, I actually tried to get a cowboy RP goin a little while ago but it went boom splat (sadness) but you can see my original Cowgirl in that there opening post:

Ok, I'll give it a go, count me in for Sadie too !!

Hopefully I'll do her justice!!

tallonisfarout tallonisfarout Terrier B Terrier B RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 I think it's time for me to make an OC thread really quick for Character sheets for your Ocs just so things can be a bit more organized so I'll go and do that now.

tallonisfarout tallonisfarout Are there any canon characters you'd like to portray as well as your oc?

Terrier B Terrier B If you wanna be Sadie as well as your oc then I can mark her as claimed for you in the list above.

I was going to ask for Sadie, but I see she's been spoken for. I suppose I can play as Karen.

ah ah ahhhh wait, I was only takin Sadie 'Cause I deffo want this bad boy to happen, if you think you can do her better/really wanna play her more than me tallonisfarout tallonisfarout you can have her, I'm content with just Robin :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back