• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright finished with my cs. Might add in more later and tidy up but I'd wait to see if he was accepted first before doing that ofc.
sounds good! i'll read your character sheet soon, but a final decision will be made once the other application is completed too. that way everyone is given a fair chance when my co-gm & i discuss. ((:

kay, think I'm finally finished writing Louie's CS! I had fun writing it, even though his way of thinking is so confusing that even I got confused lol. anyways, I'll be prepared for the final verdict!

kay, think I'm finally finished writing Louie's CS! I had fun writing it, even though his way of thinking is so confusing that even I got confused lol. anyways, I'll be prepared for the final verdict!
you did great! i love how organized your cs was & how much of his true personality you poured into it. ((: i can't wait to discuss it with the co-gm in the morning

* last reminder *
all character sheets are due today! you have the entire day to make some finishing touches before my co-gm & i start looking. please remember to note that your application is done in your post: in the character sheet thread & here! if you don't think you can finish it time, dm us and ask for a 2-day extension (: any questions, comments, or concerns? feel free to speak!

Also, quick question for everyone, if you’re comfortable, y’all mind posting your timezones? Certain bigger events may have a specified start date/time (don’t know/not sure yet), and we obviously don’t want anyone to miss! While we won’t be able to accommodate everyone’s timezones, if y’all are comfortable, mind posting the abbreviation (ex: EST or AST, or EDT/ADT), and how far or close you are from UTC (ex: EST/EDT being UTC-5:00)? Tanks!

For me, I am in PDT (UTC - 7:00), and since I have this on my profile and I feel comfortable sharing, I live in Vancouver, Canada. NO NEED TO SHARE YOUR LOCATION.

alrighty sooo, my co-gm and i have decided that the best fit for our new kid is *drumroll* Tonkatsu Tonkatsu !! your character sheet was great!
KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop , we appreciate your submission as well. ((: thank you for taking the time to write it. meepster meepster & i also decided that the
characters who didn't get the leading roles could still join in the fun. we're thinkinggggg, maybe you could work alongside
the hacker??? in the actual show, he always has his wingmen/women, so if you still would like to join in that kind of role, you definitely could.

HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THE GENDER OF THE HACKER jk jk. Also a little me-PSA for y’all: for most of y’all that have watched at least the first season of Control X, you (most likely; unless you seriously weren’t paying attention), know who the hacker is. I know a few people have gotten their curiosity piqued most likely because this is based off a Netflix Mexican teen drama, but please for the people who have watched it; NO SPOILERS. AT LEAST FOR SEASON 1 (which is what the majority of this RP is based off of).

On a side-note: no, we will NOT be doing the canon order of secret revealing. As most of these secrets are different from canon, one, and two, we want to mix things up. We won’t be telling you when your secret shall be discovered….hehehe…

alrighty sooo, my co-gm and i have decided that the best fit for our new kid is *drumroll* Tonkatsu Tonkatsu !! your character sheet was great!
KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop , we appreciate your submission as well. ((: thank you for taking the time to write it. meepster meepster & i also decided that the
characters who didn't get the leading roles could still join in the fun. we're thinkinggggg, maybe you could work alongside
the hacker??? in the actual show, he always has his wingmen/women, so if you still would like to join in that kind of role, you definitely could.
Congrats Tonkatsu Tonkatsu ! Also thank you so much for the offer, I think that’s actually a cool idea! I would love more then anything to still participate and I came in this knowing that all the structure base roles may be hard for me to write off as they weren’t the type of characters I favor writing but I tried and stuck it out.

Yeah, you’re welcome! For the record, I’m the one that suggested it to her jk jk. But yeah, we could DM you with more details about whatnot. :D

LOL I’m joking xD. But we can’t have y’all miss out now, can we?

Hehe, no you couldn’t. Especially ME! I would cancel ya’ll after balling my eyes out because that’s what we do with any minor inconvenience… jk jk… unless 😈

Hehehe…unless….lol. It’s like in musical theatre, the ensemble works just as much as the main cast. And just because you guys might not have secrets be revealed and are not technically β€œmain” characters, doesn’t mean you can’t still interact with the main cast and other people and whatnot. Just means that we’re (probably) going to primarily focus on those 8 (Roxie, Stella, Kylie, Piper, Colton, Max, Louis, and Eric).

Yup, that’s alright! Just dm me or maybe start a dm group conversation with me just to let me know the structure of how this is going to work. And if it’s okay I’d like to still keep Caspian, but I can tweak him up.

Sounds good. It’s getting late for me over here (late as in 10:00 and I have an exam tomorrow), but yeah, definitely keep Caspian.

Oh yay! Character tragedy here we come, nothing to major or like focusing but I like the dark tragic character. Trying to write for the new kid with a definitely a learning experience as I’m not great with writing structured characters that aren’t of my own choosing but practice makes perfect. Heh yeah it’s almost 12 am for me and I got school tomorrow 😭

Sameee cri. Honestly, K’s secret is one of the darkest I’ve written for a teen drama OC (though not out of place compared to some secrets from both here and CX canon). She’s middle-brooding though lol. I like structured characters, but it heavily depends on the RP. I usually go for the Queen B, King B, or the foreign exchange student.

I’m okay with writing structured characters as long as they catch my eye majorly. I knew even if I struggled to figure out which one I liked the most in this case I still knew no matter what character I choose I would still enjoy writing for the rp and that’s what matters to me. Sometimes it’s fun to play around with something you don’t usually go for.

Thanks for letting me in colegio nacional ehe !! anyways i HAVE watched control Z, and my favourite character's javi! that's why I decided to go for the new kid aha. definitely have an idea of who the hacker is already, unless you switch them up. can't wait to finally start!!

Oh, also, there is no official hacker here, or at least it’s not one of our OCs. And even then, we might switch it up throughout planning just to throw y’all off. :D

idk if im gonna get my head chopped for saying this, but my fav is raul. 🀭 female fav??? isabela without a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back