• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh (CS)

Main
Here
OOC
Here

minajesty

𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼 !
hi hi! ((: welcome to the application thread of the high school rp, #realityhigh.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
the roles are purely application based, not first come first serve. so feel free to apply for any role you would like, even if you see someone else already making a cs.

ROLES:
the watcher (female only) (taken - animegirl20 animegirl20 )
the bunny (female only) (taken- minajesty minajesty )
the woman (female only) (taken - meepster meepster )
the drama (female only) (taken - Strawberrycrushed Strawberrycrushed )

the new kid (male only) (taken - Tonkatsu Tonkatsu )
the closeted (male only) (taken - gingerwayne gingerwayne )
the tempted (male only) (open)
the dealer (male only) (taken - gingersnaps gingersnaps )

CHARACTER SHEET:
- start with an image of your character (preferably a gif, but you don't have to)
- name + any nicknames
- role you're applying for
- age (17+ please)
- pronouns & sexuality.
- their secret the hacker will reveal!

- image of your character
- body modifications/birthmarks/scars
- basic appearance description (optional if you are using a faceclaim. extreme detail only if you aren't)

- personality
- brief history/background (don't feel the need to write paragraphs. having secrets or staying mysterious is part of the fun too)
- likes/dislikes
- strengths/weaknesses (optional)
- fears

- fun facts (optional)
- faceclaims/voiceclaims
- opinions of other characters so far (everybody knows everybody, minus the new kid. we're in our senior year of hs @ colegio nacional)

if it doesn't say optional next to it, it's mandatory to have in your character sheet. feel free to add extra, but it's not a must. also, if bbcode is your thing, go ahead and use it! but please make sure all bbcode is mobile friendly throughout the entire roleplay.

Last edited:
COMPLETED

Max Barron

The Closeted

full name

Maximillan George Barron III

nickname(s)

Max, Asshole, The worst person you know

Male

sexuality

Straight Bi ???

d.o.b.

March 28th

ethnicity

White

• hair

Blond

eyes

Blue

height

5'11

body mods.

None

faceclaim

Lucas Till

♡coded by uxie♡

[/border]

Last edited:
IM DONE!

original.gif
The Watcher

1afbfd71a35fe44faa561d5dd95a0b1a.jpg
Luanna-Pérez-Garreaud-1.png
🌹

Name:
Roxie Heart

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Straight

Secret:
Video evidence of why she got sent to the Asylum.

Body modifications:
She's got two rose tattoos on her right arm
Face claim:
Luanna Perez

Voice Claim:
Dorothy Martin​
🌹

+Manga
+Anime
+Singing
+Writing Songs
+Guitar
+Flowers
+Cooking
+Black and White Movies,
+Rock Music
+Drinking
+Her personal space
+Grandmother

Dislikes:
-Father
-Mother
-Older Sister
-Snobs
-Cowards
-Bullies
-Optimistic People
-Overly Happy People
-People Invading her personal space.
-Flirts
-Perverts

Fears:
*Thunder and lightning
*Spiders
*Intimacy (Physical and Emotional)

Weaknesses
Snarky, Sarcastic, Temper, "Smart Mouth", Blunt, Selfish, Insecure, Rebel, Distant, Secretive, No Problem with using Threats and Violence,

Strengths:
Brave, Goodhearted, Loyal, Protective, Witty, Not afraid to speak her mind, Carefree, Blunt, Easy-going, Compassionate​
🌹

Personality:
After being in the asylum Roxie came out a completely different person. She began to develop a bit of a drinking problem, her personality became more sarcastic, and blunt. She developed quite the smart mouth and no longer would allow people to say or do things to her with out getting back at them and she has nor problem with playing dirty. But for the most part she won't start anything as long as you don't bother her she won't bother you. She has also developed a anger problem but she's been so far able to keep it under control. You don't really have to interact with her to know that she has changed a great deal her looks and her aura alone show she's not fucking around anymore. Her glares seem to be enough to scare people away. Also Roxie is actually down to partying as long as their drinks she'll go and drinking seems to bring out a more fun side to her , she laughs and smiles more though that doesn't mean she won't knock your ass out if you push any boundaries or piss her off. She can be quite the party animal. Despite how she may act the old Roxie is still in there but she's weak and Roxie refuses to show any weaknesses. Roxie keeps her walls up around people and even those she considers friends don't really truly know her.

History:
The Hearts are a very high-class millionaire family coming from a long line of old money, at least on her father's side, Nickolas Heart. Deanne Heart, her mother, comes from a normal middle class family. Her father is big business man and her mother in fashion. Being born into a family with such wealth, achievements it can be tough especially when you're the youngest.

Roxie is the youngest of the family and has always had a tough time especially since her parents have a habit of comparing Roxie to her older sibling Isabella. Isabella was always and still is the favorite. She could do no wrong in their parents' eyes. Isabella was beautiful, smart, athletic, outgoing, fashionable, charismatic, and a leader. Everything Roxie pretty much wasn't. Roxie was a very sweet, kind, shy, quiet and socially awkward girl. She was also kind of a fearful girl, didn't have much courage but Roxie was smart. She always the top of her class and gets straight A's. She has a great memory and picks up on things very quickly. That was the only thing her parents complimented her on though even then that wasn't enough to get their praise. They were always comparing Roxie to her sister and even when came down to looks. While her sister always made sure to nice with her hair and makeup done up Roxie would have her hair in a braid down her back with and wear her big glasses. Roxie wasn't good enough in her parents' eyes and still isn't.

School wasn't much better either when she wasn't at home getting told she wasn't good enough by her parents she was getting bullied pretty badly at school and by her sister of all people. Roxie had very few friends everyone else either didn't talk to her or bullied her, but as long as she had her head phones, sketch pad and pencil she was ok. The only relief she got from her life when she was reading or with her grandmother. Her grandma, Ruth, ran a diner called Joey's Place, it was named after her grandfather. Roxie loved going there and helping out. The place had an old fashion feel to it and the food is old recipes passed down the family. It had been in the family for a long time but no one wanted anything to do with it. Whenever Roxie was feeling down her grandma would always cheer her up with giving Roxie her favorite from the menu. Because of her grandma, Roxie was able to handle the abuse she got at home and school.

Things continued on like that but she had hope things would get better once she reached high school, it didn't in fact thing only got worse. The bullying started to get more physical and the few friends she had all abandoned her. She was truly alone now. Roxie had already developed anxiety during middle school but it gotten even worse one she got to high school she even fell into depression. Everyday she tried to blend in to the background just so no one would notice her.

One day though something surprising happened a girl at her school invited her to a house party she was throwing. She was being very nice to her and though Roxie did find it odd she decide to take the chance, maybe she could finally make some friends. But the party turned out to be the worst night of her life. That night she had a traumatic experience having to do with a boy she had a liked, a boy that usually had been nice to her. After that night Roxie slipped even deeper into her depression and definitely didn't help her anxiety. She barely ate she would lock herself in her room refusing to go to school, and she started having terrible nightmares. This had all been going on for a week and during that week a incident happened that caused her parents to send her to the asylum.

After she got out she stayed home for the rest of the school year they didn't think her going straight back was a good idea. Not that parents really gave a damn at this point. While at the asylum Roxie did happened to make some friends and they still hang out even now in fact they all came to realize they were into the same music and even started band together. Their still working on the name though, but she had written some songs. Now she's back at school and well she wasn't surprise that people were calling her freak though now they were much to scared to say it to her face. To her surprise she did actually become friends with new kid.​
🌹

Opinions:
The Tempted: "........Miss Queen B does realize she can do better right?"

The Drama: “She's annoying pot stirring bitch."

The Woman: "Ah yes the Queen B. She reminds me of my sister....I hate my sister. Though honestly as much as I hate to admit it I can't help but think we could get along....weird right?"

The Dealer: “I.....prefer to keep my distance........I don't hate him or anything.....I just prefer not to deal with him that's all."

The Bunny: “I don't trust the bimbo. She's also way too nice and way too seemingly perfect. Those are the types that can easily get away with anything. Why? Cause no one would ever believe it. She's seen as to sweet of a person. But I can see right through it."

The Closeted: “Fuck his gay ass! I'm not dealing with his bullying shit anymore. And yes I can and will say that to his face."

The New Kid: "He's actually my only friend in this school. And he confuses me. He's wealthy probably the most attractive boy at this school, he's seemingly and utterly perfect, and if he put himself out there any girl would fall for him. He could easily be very popular and yet he rather avoid it. I mean good for him but it's kind of weird. Not sure why someone like him even want to be around me........whatever floats his boat I guess."​

icon_luanna_perez_by_urbanflowergraphic_ddwh0dx-fullview.jpg

Code by @Cecilia

Last edited:
NOTE: DONE/COMPLETED

0B1A6596-6E74-4CBA-B5C5-0A721C85F3E6.gif

NAME: Kylie Belladonna Schwartz

NICKNAMES: Ky Ky, B (as in Queen Bee)

ROLE: The Woman

GENDER/PRONOUNS: Female, she/hers

SEXUALITY: Bisexual (closeted but not really a major topic)

FACE CLAIM: Zendaya Coleman (as Rue from Euphoria)

APPEARANCE: 8F78A8EE-622F-44EE-932D-95CC7A5D85F4.jpeg

APPEARANCE EXTRA: Scars on hands, light freckles near nose bridge

PERSONALITY: Kylie is the Queen B of Collegio National, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Remember Regina at the end of Mean Girls? Yeah, that’s K. She can be a bitch to you if you piss her off, and it’s somewhat easy to do so, but she’s mostly chill and laidback. Well, among her friends. She knows she owns the school, figuratively, and takes great pride in it. I could almost say her fatal flaw is her hubris, because she is a bit selfish and shallow as a result. She believes that the whole world is her tostada, and won’t let anyone tell her otherwise.

Despite all of that, she’s not overly aggressive. K’s pretty rational and doesn’t get drunk easily, preferring to literally write a list of pros and cons before doing something. Most of the time. Emphasis on most. She’s the life of the party, out there and extroverted. She loves singing along to karaoke, having fun and living life to the fullest. As a result, she doesn’t deal well with betrayal, or people who try to bring her down.

More of a side-note: K’s def a snarker, sarcastic, bitch. She does lie and cheat, and wants revenge on anyone who would dare to double-cross her. However, she’s not entirely irredeemable. As her secret (note: I really prefer to keep it secret) will later show, she’s really a broken bird. A misunderstood girl who just wants the best for herself. Maybe not for others. Just because she does everything wrong doesn’t mean she can fix it, right? RIGHT?

BRIEF HISTORY: Kylie Schwartz was born in Los Angeles, California, to a up-and-coming teen-drama actress, Aiyla Copenhagen, and a infamous serial killer, whose name was never known. K’s mother hit it big soon after Kylie was born, and as a result, the two decided to move back to Aiyla’s hometown of Mexico City. Kylie’s early childhood was plagued with luxury. She had almost anything she ever wanted at her fingertips. Everything…except a paternal parental figure. Aiyla was never one to marry, and had a string of boyfriends over the years. This…did not work out well for Kylie.

They would abuse her, no details required, and often didn’t let her inside the house after grade school. Thank goodness, K’s mother realized the pattern, and soon stopped dating after Kylie went into 7th grade. She was the Queen B even then, straight As, and a hot boyfriend to boot. As a result, her mother spoiled her and her friends, which might have had a significant psychological impact on K later in high school.

Going into high school, Kylie was confident about Collegio, as she should’ve been. While her mother wasn’t as famous as some, she was rich, which gave Kylie a leg up in the social ladder. Fast forward 3 years later, she’s with the hot jock, has an absolutely wonderful BFF, and on top of that: she might actually be able to go to Oxford, the college of her choice for years. But…how long will that last?

LIKES: Karaoke, acting, singing, being outdoors, being popular

DISLIKES: Introverts, bitches, the color black or blue (says it makes her depressed), dogs (mom’s allergic), blood

STRENGTHS: Extremely popular, highly intelligient, and creative

WEAKNESSES: Manipulative, selfish, bitchy, lacking in physicality

FEARS: Blood, cats, and is claustrophobic

608468CB-244B-4DC6-99F7-AB839ECF74DE.jpeg

FUN FACTS:
- Kylie’s owned 3 beta fish. They’ve all died.
- She’s fluent in 8 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
- She wants to become a psychologist one day
- Her top choice of school is Oxford, but she may also consider an American college like the USCs
- She’s captain of the cheer team and the girls’ soccer team

FACE CLAIM: Zendaya (as Rue from Euphoria)

VOICE CLAIM: Leighton Meepster (as Blair from Gossip Girl)

OPINIONS ON OTHER CHARACTERS:

- The Tempted: “Honestly, he’s such a sweetheart. I couldn’t imagine a life without him. Hopefully we can see each other like…20 years from now. Yeah, yeah, I’m being a bit foolish, aren’t I? But hey, he’s such a Honey Bunny…I couldn’t imagine him with anyone else. He’s hot, he’s popular, everything a girl could dream!”

- The Drama: “Oh, don’t even get me started about her. She’s so bitchy, it’s annoying. She has to say something about everybody at every point in time. Like this, like that! If we ever had a Gossip Girl…she would be it. Like…a even more vicious Georgina. I swear, that girl needs to GO! She’s ruining my vibe, bitches!”

- The Watcher: “Eh, she’s fine, I guess. A bit creepy. Me and her would get along well, if she wasn’t so…pathetic! Honestly! A mental institution? What sort of fucked up shit did she get into!? Sure, you have your stoners and your weirdos…but…eh. She’s not like Ms. Drama Queen over there. She actually can mind her own fucking business.”

- The Dealer: “Oh. Him. He’s a…friend, so to speak. We’re familiar with each other. Also…his dad is super nice! Heard he’s a bit shady, but who cares? No, I’m not being a ditz! Besides that stoner shell of his, there has to be something more! Honestly, I’m sort of wondering how he’s gotten by financially. With a job like that…9/10 on my charts!”

- The Bunny: “OMG! She’s such a good friend! A bit quirky, but I love her! She’s a bit…promiscuous….but she’d never go near my Honey Bunny, would she? Nah! She’s just too…well, she’s popular, she’s hot, what’s not to love? She’s the perfect friend! No doubts about it…right?”

- The Closeted: “Do we really need to talk about him? He’s an ass, he’s almost as bad as Ms. Drama Queen, he can’t stop being around her. He’s a nosy shit, we all know he’s gay. He knows every fashion brand and loves to one me up on it, it’s so annoying! The only thing with the Drama that makes her worse is that she could actually kill someone if she wanted to. Those eyes….ugh! This guy’s just an annoying shit!”

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET:
a07233ab6f2617231dff99bc637d8d4a.jpg

The Dealer
Name: Eric Castillo
  • A.K.A: Ace, a nickname he got way back in middle school. He won't answer to it if he doesn't like you, then you might as well be talking to a brick wall.
  • To play it safe, just call him by his last name, pretty much everyone does.
6fe5cbda63cec470bf219d4074b19618.jpg

Goes by: He/Him
Sexuality: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Eric has had the odd girlfriend here and there, and more than a few hook-ups during the many parties he's attended during his time at Colegio Nacional- but he's also had a few other drunk experiences that he's not keen on letting his school friends know about, and definitely not his family.
  • He doesn't really care all that much about labels, orientation or whatever, so he just doesn't really think about it. It would just be another headache in his life.

Dirty Little Secret:
  • Eric's family, unlike his peers, isn't rich. Far from it, actually. They used to be, but now there's not a dime left in the family bank account- yet they refuse to admit this or change this lifestyle.
  • His alcoholic father spends any and all money on his whims and addictions, and his mother...she's never around long enough to contribute anything. His education had been entirely paid by the money his grandmother left him...until last year. His father got ahold of the inheritance money, and Eric's life went completely to shit.
  • To make ends meet, keep himself at school and make sure they don't lose their house, Eric got into a new business. Drugs.
    • and he's known to partake in the products he sells every now and then...
  • Eric gets paid by his classmates to write essays and assignments for them.
c73dd9aaedb1358dee8cf23a1948fbc0.jpg

Body mods:
  • A tattoo of 3 crows on his wrist, one for each of his siblings
  • The Scorpio sign on his index finger- he got it on a dare...
Scars:
  • Eric seems to show up to school with a new bruise everyday: a broken nose on Monday, a cut on his cheek on Tuesday...
  • He has a scar on the bridge of his nose after a particular nasty fist fight during Sophomore year
  • Eric has a burn mark on his left arm, and he's never told anyone how he's gotten it.
Personality:
  • Eric has always been the type of guy to never really take anything seriously. He can't resist not making a mockery out of any situation, even if that gets him punched in the face (and it does, a lot). Those who don't like him would describe him as a smug, sarcastic smart-ass. Those who do, would say he's hilarious, and creepily clever.
  • Smart, very fucking smart, thank you very much. You wouldn't guess he's top of his class by the looks of him...and yet...
  • Eric has a short-fuse, he's quick to blow up when he feels he's been screwed over. And if he feels like you screwed him over, you better start running.
  • Hard to get close to. Eric doesn't divulge many details about himself, his life, and tends to be more a than a bit cagey about his family's situation. He knows people talk about him, they don't understand how he's still enrolled in this school, how he can afford to kick it with the rest of his affluent classmates, but he doesn't seem keen on giving anyone an answer.
  • Despite his reputation, Eric excels at pretty much everything at Colegio Nacional. His grades are damn near perfect, he's got his nose into every single extra-curricular he can find, he's the star of the swimming team...as far as his teachers are concerned, he's their star pupil.
History:
  • The Castillos were once a very wealthy, well respected family. Old money, a family of bankers. Not so much anymore. Now they were washed-up losers, trying to hold on to their former glory days. There wasn't any money left, and soon enough everyone was going to know.
  • Eric's father had been partially responsible for their downfall. Francis Castillo was a conniving, wicked man who managed to screw over every single member of the family. After one too many business decisions made with a head full of dope, the family cut him off. And Eric's mother...she had been a model, or almost was one. Had she not gotten knocked up at age 18, she might have been something, or so she said. Eric had heard her say this throughout his childhood, usually after she had one too many drinks. After his siblings were born, she seemed to drink even more .
  • Now, after all these years, Eric couldn't tell you a thing about her. After the divorce was finalized, he barely saw her. She showed up every now and then, when her conscience weighed heavy or her pockets ran empty, but never stayed more than a couple months.
  • His grandmother took pity on the boy and his brothers. It wasn't their fault their parents were a shitshow, that their father was a junkie and their mother didn't care. Though Francis was completely cut off, the old woman left a considerable sum to her grandsons. It was only meant for their education, nothing more, and their father was not too touch it.
e3881e6c991e011a66eadeeb0f945b48.gif

• Swimming, and humbly, he's pretty damn good at it
  • Reading, which tends to be surprising for most people. Talking to him about a good murder mystery novel is a sure way to win Eric over.
  • Quiet places, quiet people. Otherwise, he'll get a migraine and be miserable for the rest of the day.
  • Birds. Eric has a pet raven, which his entire family hates.
  • A good practical joke.
  • Getting fucked up and making very poor life decisions.
  • Fast cars, fast money.
Dislikes:
  • Loud people. If you can't speak without yelling, he can't fucking stand you.
  • Standing around doing nothing: boredom is his kryptonyte.
  • Nosy people.
  • Not feeling in control of his own life.
0acfdce503421088e0b1ca5a45bee27b.gif

Strengths:
  • Intelligent
  • Fierce
  • Resourceful
  • Natural leader
  • Charismatic
  • Clever
  • Adaptable

Weaknesses:
  • Short-tempered
  • Secretive
  • Manipulative
  • Selfish
  • Reckless
  • Smug
  • Mean
  • Vindictive

Fears:
  • Amounting to nothing, like his father.
  • Drowning.
  • That his brothers get caught up in his mess.
e843157a486fe7ea86bc3e280fd866f2.gif

Opinions:
  • "the watcher": She's kind of a freak, that's for sure, but I won't bother her as long as she doesn't bother me.
  • "the bunny": Cool, actually cool, if a bit too sappy at times.
  • "the woman": One of the fun ones, and not in a way that's likely to get me arrested. We're cool, but I'd be a damn liar if I said it wasn't fun to push her buttons. But she's smart, fun,and rules this place, so it's good to keep her around.
  • "the drama": If they made scratching nails on a blackboard into a person...Insufferable, and doesn't know how to mind her own business.
  • 'the new kid": No idea, no comment.
  • "the closeted": A bit of a fucking idiot most of the time, but he can be alright. I mostly hang out with him to get under his sweetheart's skin.
  • "the tempted": Speaking of idiots...I love the guy, but he's unable to make a smart decision to save his life.

Last edited:
completed!

XI.
the bunny
scroll.

nuts
lil peep feat. rainy bear

VISAGE
NAME: stella boone.
NICKNAMES: ella, lala, stel
ORIENTATION: heterosexual
ROLE: the bunny.
SECRET: miss stella is secretly in love with her bestfriend's (the woman) boyfriend (the tempted). they have exchanged nudes & hooked up on numerous occasions. what was just supposed to be a sneaky link is turning into something more.. for her.

APPEARANCE
FACECLAIM: alexa demie.
VOICECLAIM: alexa demie.
BODY MODS: stella has multiple piercings on her ears. she doesn't have tattoos though, she prides herself on having the most perfect skin & she doesn't want ink.
BIRTHMARKS/SCARS: stella has a birthmark resting on the sole of her left foot, but none visible to the eye. she also has a scar on the tip of her big toe from stepping on broken glass during a beach trip.

PSYCHE
PERSONALITY: stella loves to think that she's on good terms with everyone. she doesn't want any problems with people & if drama starts, she's gone.

if she isn't partying with her mini group of friends, she's by herself, enjoying what little time she gets if she's not already studying for her classes.

she's truly as sweet as it gets, but she does have her selfish moments. especially when it comes to love. any sort of male attention she gets gives her butterflies, including the obnoxious ones. y/a romance books has filled her head with fantasies. it's her true weakness.

quite a cassie from euphoria type personality, but she doesn't mean to hurt anyone purposefully.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
+ adult romance novels under a sky full of stars.
+ sugar coated strawberries with the company of vanilla scented candles.
+ long walks on the board walk or a city at night with her dog, roxie.
+ spending quality time with her friends at parties, mini get togethers, or at school.
+ binge watching tv shows under her cozy comforter.

- anything bananas. god, they truly are the devil's creation to stella.
- harsh heat. stella thrives in the cold weather. triple digits brings out a bitch in her.
- artificial grape flavors in anything.
- pop quizzes are a pain in her ass.
- childish behavior. she appreciates maturity only.

FEARS:
- being alone or abandoned by the people she loves. it makes her teary-eyed just thinking it.
- snakes, spiders, roaches, beetles, etc. she doesn't scream at the sight, but it does make her uncomfy.
- bees, considering she's deathly allergic.
- heights. don't even ask, cause it's an automatic no.

fun facts

- stella loves to sing! but she definitely won't let you hear if you ask. you'd have to catch her in the act if you ever wanna hear it.
- baking is her therapy. whenever she's sad, angry, depressed, or even happy, she's baking something. sooo.. lots of pastries in the house.
- stella is quite flexible. she doesn't know where she got it from, but that's her mini talent.
- she is atheist.
- stella isn't from the states. she was born in the UK, but never gained that sweet accent since she was too little to even remember her block before her family moved.

opinions

- the watcher: "she seems like a sweetie, but i don't ever talk to her. it doesn't really seem like she wants the company, anyway."

- the woman: "omg, i adore her. she means a lot to me, probably more then she knows."

- the drama: "her presence is kind of a nuisance, honestly. but who am i to judge? i try to steer clear of her."

- the new kid: "i don't have a lot to say about him, but man is he a cutie. something out of a book, truly."

- the closeted: "he's cool, but man he can be an ass. i try to ignore it as much as i can, cause underneath that exterior is a cool guy to hang around."

- the tempted: "he's something.. i guess he's a pretty cool guy.."

- the dealer: "i say hi to him whenever possible, but he's always been an on the go kind of guy. maybe it's cause of leadership."

TIME MACHINE
HISTORY: miss stella had it all. financially stable parents, the perfect house in the middle of the suburbs, the latest cars & the coolest closet of designer. she lived the american dream and was grateful for all of it. she wasn't the daughter her parent's had to worry about. she never got into any trouble or left the house without letting them know her whereabouts. eventually, the trust they had in their daughter was rock solid. so much so that they never bothered her.

and that's where they failed.

countless nights were spent alone with her only companion being her dog. there were no family dinners, just some hundreds taped to a note stating a timestamp of when they planned to be back home. you could hear a pin drop with just how quiet it wasn't in their two story. she hated it.

stella wanted attention from anybody that would give it to her. she would unknowingly talk the ears off anybody who would ask her questions just cause she wished somebody who conversate with her more often. and all the boy's who gave her attention were just replacing the hole her parent's had left in her heart by not being there. unfortunately for stella, this led to many let downs.

now, she resides in the empty house alone with a plus one four-legged friend. her schedule consists of waking up for morning runs, going to school, coming home & filling the rest of the time with anything that will keep her out of her head. weekly, her parents will come home for just enough time to plan their next vacation. and she cherishes the very few hours she has with them.

GALLERY

stella boone.

designed by bad ending. & coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
hi hi! ((: welcome to the application thread of the high school rp, #realityhigh.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
the roles are purely application based, not first come first serve. so feel free to apply for any role you would like, even if you see someone else already making a cs.

ROLES:
the watcher (female only) (open)
the bunny (female only) (taken- minajesty minajesty )
the woman (female only) (open)
the drama (female only) (open)

the new kid (male only) (open)
the closeted (male only) (open)
the tempted (male only) (open)
the dealer (male only) (open)

CHARACTER SHEET:
- start with an image of your character (preferably a gif, but you don't have to)
- name + any nicknames
- role you're applying for
- age (17+ please)
- pronouns & sexuality.
- their secret the hacker will reveal!

- body modifications/birthmarks/scars
- basic appearance description (optional if you are using a faceclaim. extreme detail only if you aren't)

- personality
- brief history/background (don't feel the need to write paragraphs. having secrets or staying mysterious is part of the fun too)
- likes/dislikes
- strengths/weaknesses
- fears

- fun facts (optional)
- faceclaims/voiceclaims
- opinions of other characters so far (everybody knows everybody, minus the new kid. we're in our senior year of hs @ colegio nacional)

if it doesn't say optional next to it, it's mandatory to have in your character sheet. feel free to add extra, but it's not a must. also, if bbcode is your thing, go ahead and use it! but please make sure all bbcode is mobile friendly throughout the entire roleplay.
Nathanial Roberts.jpeg

Nathanial Roberts/ Nate
The New Kid
He/Him- Gay

He's a cis dude and has a lot of ear piercings
His haired is dyed a dark brown/black and is originally dirty blond

He's a pretty shy kid really clumsy and pretty innocent(or so everyone thinks)
But he also doesn't put up with jerks or rude people.

He's a basic kid he has two dads who loves him and his ragtag group of friends that he experiments with in relation to his secret,
he does pretty average in classes and tries to avoid the talk of relationships and dating.

He loves reading, poetry and video games
Dislikes are coffee soda and broccoli
he has claustrophobia and a fear of confrontation about personal things.(I.E sexualtity, confessions,sadism)

He has had 5 dogs at one point in his life!
he doesn't have much care for others but knows of everyone from school chatter while he has a ranking system of everyone he is easily swayed
and not one to get into fights with anyone else purposefully.

COMPLETED

3b88e0fb13375990372c7857c526b7e7.gif
ac63c5a167e64ed5a24fb4b4eb8c29f7.jpg
bc151e0696a562421067ed27ee28f826.jpg

• Name:
    • Caspian Atticus Gates
    Nicknames:
    • Casper, Cassie, Cas
    Role:
    • The New Kiddd
    Sexuality
    • Pansexual
    SECRET!!?!
    • Who knew Daddy’s money would work as hush money? The designated driver was what Caspian was supposed to be that night. What was he when some of his football buddies were ready to leave the party? Blackout Drunk. If he had just stuck to his job and stayed sober… they all would still be alive. His best friend wouldn’t have gotten behind the wheel. They all would have survived that car ride; what a major fuck up.

Last edited:
The Basics:
tumblr_7805ea9ead3e7a5e08684fb9b82c9eba_d9af2c18_250.gif

- Full name: Piper Sarah Horowitz ( Aka as "Pixie" or "The Best you ever had" (TBYEH).

- The Drama Queen

- She/her; lesbian/"Straight")

- Hispanic-American

On a Need to Know Basis:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

- Pink haired and pierced at Claire's ( Aged (11) with tiny moles on her face to match.

- Piper or "Pixie" as she's commonly is known is quite the character; Sweet and light like a piece of bubblegum this 5'1 bundle of joy is known around as being quite the gossip, extremely forward and imposing she seems prone in flipping her lips about people's most touchy secrets and seems to find a lot of the messes she gets into it thanks to it frankly quite amusing. She considers herself a apt "storyteller" and obfuscates the truth about her inner world and past before attending Colegio with half truths, Non sequiturs, misdirection and general bounds of "random" behavior. In spite of all her friendly behavior and many many parties and people that either love or hate her, she struggles to form deep connections and likewise describes herself as "a friend to everyone but nobody's friend." She's ridiculously observant and smart in spite of her appearance and "archetype", even if Pixie can be a bit inflexible and callous. Her detached way of observing her peers and interacting with them adds to her callous exterior and seemingly "lack of empathy", even if it's not quite the truth.

-Not much is known from before she joined the Colegio; It is known her parents are frequently out of town thanks to their job and give plenty of allowance, space and trust for Their daughter to "Socialize" with her peers and much to some of her peers surprise, they even seem somewhat happy she has "so many friends." Pixie started to date Mr Closet Case in order to keep herself "in the clear." Plus another additional reason that has to do with her secret.(She wants to do the typical " boy meets girl" high school sweethearts in order to finesse her " popular girl bimbo larp" to perfection).

amanda-arcuri-cute.gif

- ♡♡♡♡likes ♡♡♡♡

Cats, Ice cream sandwiches, a clear concise schedule, talking about the wonders of Fairy Lore ( will not shut up about this if you give her a inkling of interest).

-♤♤♤♤dislikes♤♤♤♤

Unclear rules, embarrassing herself in social interactions, Food she deems "suspicious" in smell, texture, flavor, Itchy sweaters, ironically very loud parties.

- She's rather afraid of Clowns ( also of ending up super duper alone and humiliated but that's irrelevant with the existence of IT).

b208b89e3912ed1d67bd619d40a9c197.gif
- fun facts:

•The Nickname "Pixie" is both a childhood moniker and a shout out to her special interest. Also a spin on the Term "Pixy-led", as in being misled/ bewildered by a fairy/ Pixie. Piper was chosen as the namesake of the Pied Piper of Hamelin as a fun fact and still relates to the idea of being led astray.

•She packs her own lunch and tends to repeat meals rather frequently.

•If Pixie says something is "For Real", chances are it's not and you are entitled to financial compensation after being bamboozled.

•"The Best You Ever Had" is derived from Fluorescent Adolescent by The Arctic Monkeys, one of Pixie's favorite songs. Although the initials/ Words are only written in her personal belongings, alongside other lyrics of this song and others.

•If you ask her what she wants to be She says she wants to be an historian or folklorist.

- faceclaim: Amanda Arcuri

-Voice claim: Amanda Arcuri.

prettypiper.gif

The Others:

The Watcher: "Ah Geez, I kind of feel sorry for her most of the time, it's like she had this pitchblack cloud of sorrow and doom all around her and when she walks into a room Fiona Apple plays along. And I *love* Fiona Apple."

The Bunny: " An Absolute Peach but head up in the clouds about men. She did introduce me to True Blood and for that I'm very thankful, though"

The New Kid: "I don't usually trust new people but he seems meek and doesn't step on anyone's toes, winch means I quite frankly like him! He reminds me of a younger me!"

The Woman: "Whatta woman; from the way she throws daggers at my back anytime I walk within her vicinity you'd think I had strangled her hamster in 5th grade or something. She doesn't like me flapping my lips, but I don't think Miss Wanna Bee Queen minds it thaat much~"

The Tempted: "So High up on his own horse, I hope Said Horse Kicks him in the ribs. Neither Bunny nor The Woman really deserve those puppy dog eyes thrown at him."

The Dealer: "Ohh Boy, unless you want to get Barbie her Barbiturates, he doesn't have much use other than stand around like a coat hanger. He takes himself way too seriously, Winch is such a try-hard Bummer!"

The Closeted: "For all of his lip and for all of his flaws we do have a thing or two in common, ence why the court of high-school conventions has deemed us "The Perfect Pair"amanda-arcuri-canadian-actress.gif

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

Llew Arnoult

nickname

Louie

date of birth

12th September

role

The New Kid

Role
The New Kid

Occupation
Student

Fears
Being lonely forever, people.

Secret
His father solicits underage girls and gives them money to do extra favors. Snitches won't even have the chance to snitch, but a quick mess up and everything will be revealed. Everything's recorded, after all.

Sexuality
Demisexual

visage
height
185 cm (6 ft 1 inch)

weight
70 kg

hair
Medium-length dark brown hair. Louie doesn't really style his hair as much as he just lets it flow messily.

eyes
Black iris

body type
Mesomorph. Louie wouldn't call himself someone who likes working out. He's naturally lean, though, and his hobbies of swimming and golfing somewhat helps him stay in good shape.

body mods
None

face claim
Louis Partridge

personality type - ISTP

Positive traits

Loyal
Generous
Reliable
Intelligent
Trustworthy
Open-minded

Negative traits

Moody
Apathetic
Conflict-Averse
Easily Bored
Unfocused
Clumsy

Money

Grades

Athleticism

alcohol tolerance

Openness

patience

A rich, free-spirited realist, to sum it up. Louie has never struggled to have anything he wanted in his life, and perhaps that's why he's gained such a low attention span. Moving on to the next interesting thing is much easier than, well... anything. A blooming flower is only interesting for so long until it wilts.

The new kid isn't smart or athletic because he wants to be. Instead, those are the lingering byproducts of the old Louie who tried his best to impress his father. By the way, he didn't. As for his approachability? What, you want to be friends with him so you can take all his money? Just kidding. The boy honestly wants companions, friendship. That's the whole reason he moved.

And as for his alcohol tolerance... he'd rather not talk about it. Louie is someone who never drinks. At. all. He's had one too many uncomfortable experiences.

Swimming, golfing, soccer, exotic animals.

dislikes
Gold-diggers, alcohol, drug dealers, his dad.

hidden talent
he can type really fast. we're talking the flash fast here.

superstitions
You have to buy something new everyday lest something bad happens to you.
little more

history

the father.

Llew Arnoult is the first son of the Lucas Arnoult, famous football player turned CEO of juggernaut medical company Arnoult Med&Co. From a young age, he's been exposed to the sad truth that the same drugs that can be used to save lives can also be used to destroy them. He's always had a distaste for his father's shady business practices, but not as much as he hates his father's.. "hobbies". It wasn't hard at all to figure out why his father kept bringing a different girl home every night. Fame and money had elevated his father to the top of every society ladder... but could Louie ever catch up?

the son.

Living alone with his father at home, feeling lonely was the norm for Louie. As an only child whose mother passed away after giving birth, he always tried his best to gain the attention and respect of his father. He'd try his best to always rank first in school, or be the MVP for local football competitions, but nothing was ever enough. There was no one to talk to save for the people who worked at his house. Even then, he found them too boring and simple-minded. He could always tell that they expected money from him. Money to help pay for their house bills. Money to help pay for their daughter's surgery. Money to buy them a house. Money, money, money, and more money. Everyone always talks about how more money can magically make their lives better.

That's their problem. Why should Louie care? Not one person has shown that they truly care about him, anyway. Not even his own father. Even an endless amount of money can't fill the missing space in his father's golden shoes.

the new kid.

Louie's seventeenth birthday was when he finally decided to move out and live in a different city altogether. The moans of his soul (and different women who came to visit every day) were really starting to get to him. Fuck that. He had picked a random school out of whim, but... looks like he should've been more careful... He imagined a lowkey, blissful, and humble life full of new faces and friends, but..... In the end, one hacker was enough to put him right back in hell.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

Last edited:

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

Louis Barcello

nickname

Loui

date of birth

12th September

place of birth

Role
The Escort

Occupation
Convenience store worker

Secret Occupation
A uhh... "an accountant"

Sexuality
Demisexual

Languages
Korean, Mandarin and English

University degree
Bachelors in Social Science

Christian name
Elijah Nam

Religion
Christian

Escort Username
Elijah_N80

visage
height
178 cms (5 ft 10 inch)

weight
68 kg

hair
Natural black hair. Tends to keep it short and will shave it himself to save some money

eyes
Black iris

body type
Mesomorph - He focuses on eating healthy food at home, only ever eating out if he's with his clients and they're paying. He also regularly exercises to ensure he stays in top shape. His workouts generally focus 30% cardio and 70% weight training.

body mods
None

face claim
Jung Hae-In

personality type - ESFP-A

Positive traits

Bold
Original
Aesthetics and Showmanship
Practical
Observant
Excellent People Skills

Negative traits

Sensitive
Conflict-Averse
Easily Bored
Poor Long-Term Planners
Unfocused

extraverted

observant

feeling

PROSPECTING

Assertive

INTUITIVE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque molestie vel magna blandit efficitur. Vestibulum consequat laoreet nibh quis viverra. Aenean et enim quis nulla faucibus molestie ut non odio. Etiam posuere quam ut nisl consectetur, in sagittis est euismod. Donec sit amet pellentesque est, nec tempus eros. Sed ut volutpat ex. Nullam sagittis ipsum massa, et tincidunt libero pretium nec. Sed turpis dolor, maximus sit amet dapibus non, egestas non erat. In eu tempor ipsum. Aliquam convallis neque vulputate hendrerit rutrum. Nam porta nulla ut lorem facilisis, vel tincidunt quam sodales. Integer mi velit, semper vel justo vitae, venenatis placerat massa. Nullam condimentum a felis in scelerisque.

Morbi vitae lobortis metus. Vestibulum ipsum augue, congue in blandit et, ornare vitae dui. Aenean sollicitudin libero id nibh posuere, sed iaculis ex dictum. Morbi posuere commodo diam, nec molestie sapien volutpat eget. Proin molestie finibus eros ac posuere. Ut ullamcorper vel sapien ac interdum. Praesent euismod luctus vestibulum. Aliquam ac urna et nunc ullamcorper vulputate sit amet nec ipsum. Duis porttitor mollis nisl a blandit. Ut eleifend ligula et pellentesque aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Going out, shopping, spending time with family and friends, playing video games, going for a stroll around the block and talking to neighbors, cooking, watching war documentaries, and attempting to learn magic tricks to show his friends.

dislikes
Clowns/carnivals, zombie movies, basically wearing clothes around the house, romance novels (okay, that’s a lie – he loves them. But he has to make the world believe that he hates them), moths, being cold and winter.

allergies
Can have asthma attacks triggered by pollen and dustmites. He would often land himself in hospital as a child due to these attacks, but has been getting better over the years.

hidden talent
Can sing with his mouth closed

superstitions
On New Year’s Eve you have to open the front door to 'let the old year out' otherwise it will get stuck and cause you to have bad luck that year.
little more

history

title here.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque molestie vel magna blandit efficitur. Vestibulum consequat laoreet nibh quis viverra. Aenean et enim quis nulla faucibus molestie ut non odio. Etiam posuere quam ut nisl consectetur, in sagittis est euismod. Donec sit amet pellentesque est, nec tempus eros. Sed ut volutpat ex. Nullam sagittis ipsum massa, et tincidunt libero pretium nec. Sed turpis dolor, maximus sit amet dapibus non, egestas non erat. In eu tempor ipsum. Aliquam convallis neque vulputate hendrerit rutrum. Nam porta nulla ut lorem facilisis, vel tincidunt quam sodales. Integer mi velit, semper vel justo vitae, venenatis placerat massa. Nullam condimentum a felis in scelerisque.

Morbi vitae lobortis metus. Vestibulum ipsum augue, congue in blandit et, ornare vitae dui. Aenean sollicitudin libero id nibh posuere, sed iaculis ex dictum. Morbi posuere commodo diam, nec molestie sapien volutpat eget. Proin molestie finibus eros ac posuere. Ut ullamcorper vel sapien ac interdum. Praesent euismod luctus vestibulum. Aliquam ac urna et nunc ullamcorper vulputate sit amet nec ipsum. Duis porttitor mollis nisl a blandit. Ut eleifend ligula et pellentesque aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat.

title here.

title here

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */
Hey! Just so you know, you can only use the roles found in the interest check that aren’t taken, aka. The tempted, the closeted, or the new kid. So the escort would unfortunately not work.

Oh, okay! Yeah, that’s completely fine then. :D

XI.
elyse levesque

the drama.

coded by xayah.ღ
Hey! Heads up here. The drama spot has already been closed. We are still looking for the new kid, the tempted, and the closeted however (all male).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back