• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

minajesty

๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ !
tumblr_inline_pd2a94M06z1rsv5h1_500.gifv

* COLEGIO NACIONAL KICKBACK *
hosted by queen b kylie ( meepster meepster )

---
every year, colegio nacional has the hottest kickback to welcome new seniors! in the middle of the night, the troublesome students break onto campus to enjoy the amphitheater followed with the greasiest of
foods & the finest liquors. it's a wonder how they haven't gotten caught, but they never do. especially since money always talks.

this year's host is none other than the queen b herself, kylie. and she never disappoints.

let loose & have fun. the only thing you should worry about tonight is who's taking you home.
----

where we do our thang. [this thread is now opened
for replies!]

Last edited:
(Placeholder so I get notifs when someone posts)

scroll !
mood
frantic, excited

outfit
pretty red dress , burgundy studded plaforms

tags
n/a
the bunny โ‚แขแขโ‚Ž
stella boone

tonight was the night. stella would be going to the biggest back to school party in the history of colegio nacional. even though the back to school get together started before this year's seniors were even thought of, stella knew that this one was going to be amazing. epic, as a matter of fact. why was she so confident in it? well, cause queen b kylie, a.k.a her bestie, was going to be this year's host. and even if kylie ever had an ounce of stress or negative thought, the work she put into it showed otherwise.

"i heard kylie got dj khalid to perform there." "is it true that there is going to be a liquor fountain??" every senior was bound to be there, including some sneaky juniors, sophomores, and freshman who just had to be there to crash it. regardless, it's always been proven that the more people there were, the more memoriable it would be. and stella had no doubt in her mind that it would be one for the books.

which is why the brunette was frantically shoving her way through her closet trying to find the perfect outfit to wear for the night. her closet looked like a war bomb had denitated inside as she tried to find a show-stopping fit to wear. eventually, she found a sexy red dress with some burgundy platforms to match. the girl would sometimes have a purse to tie it all together, but she planned on getting stupid drunk tonight and didn't want to have the responsibility of taking care of her belongings.

luckily for stella, she didn't have to worry about finding a ride home. her parents had bought the perfect house that was just a couple miles down from the back entry of the school where the party would be. it would be just the right amount of time for her to give herself a bit of liquid courage on the way there. and in her hand, stella was holding a tiny bottle of pink whitney.

coded by reveriee

Last edited:

This is it, boys, this is war. What are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype. Save that for the.

โšœ Llew Arnoult

Screeechhh!! Screeechhh!! Scree--

"ssssstoop," a ruffled mumble echoed through a gold-covered room, interrupting the screeches of a red chicken alarm. The opulent tenant of the room almost fell as he reached out to turn the ringing alarm off, all while still laying on the bed. As much as he hated the sound of the damn chicken, Louie couldn't help but to set an reminder for the event coming up tonight. An annual kickback.. a party. Louie could almost smell the stench of alcohol mixed with teenager's sweat as he walked to the bathroom to wash up and get ready. Though the football star's son didn't like parties, there was no reason not to go. Louie was not about to become an outcast as soon as he entered his new school.

It didn't really take much time before Louie was in a light brown suit, sprayed with a classic Bleu de Chanel scent, hair dried and parted somewhat in the middle. The rich boy had chosen to be more.. low-key this time, but still good-looking enough for a memorable first impression. "What a perfect plan," Louie thought, smiling from ear to ear. Heading downstairs in a moderate rush, he picked up his car keys before locking his house. Just when he thought that nothing wrong was going to happen today, then came the sound of doom....

Beep beep, beep.

"Oh, shit,"
he said, staring at his yellow Ferrari in all its grandiosity. How was he supposed to 'lowkey-ize' his car? A good problem to have, but still, this was an annoying dent in his plans. Oh well. Modern problems, modern solutions. Louie started up the car before driving away in silence.

The drive from his house to school didn't take long, and before 10 minutes had past, he arrived... at the library. Louie figured, if he didn't want anyone directly recognizing his car, he just had to park it far away from the party site. But that, too, seemingly failed. As soon as the new kid got out from his car, he noticed a familiar silhouette in front of him. Even if he was a new student, Louie could instantly recognize that they were someone from his class. Mentally facepalming, he still decided to give them a friendly wave. "Couldn't find the amphitheater, yeah."

mood | it's party time, even though i hate parties.
scroll

location | library.

outfit | formal suit.

tag | Anyone Anyone

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

scroll

the bunny

stella.

mood

excited, friendly

library

interactions

interacting w llew

tags

stella only walked fifteen minutes and her toes were killing her. wearing these platforms were suicide to her feet, but they looked good and they made her feel good. the world was her runway when she had a good pair of shoes on.

it wasn't too long before she saw somebody walk out of the library parking lot. from where she was standing, it was just a dark silhouette. but as she walked closer to them, his face became recognizable. it was pretty boy louie from school, and obviously dressed to impress for the occasion. almost too well dressed; his outfit made her look like she was a call girl on a mission to get picked up for money.

"lookin' good lou!"
she hollered, finally stopping in front of him. even though she hadn't known him for long, nothing other than his name, she greeted him like they've been friends for years. upon her face, she was wearing a pretty, pearly white smile. his voice cut through..

couldn't find the amphitheater, yeah, he stated.

"you're not that far from it, actually. it's just down the street,"
she explained,
"you can follow me, if you want. keep up though! i'm trying to get first dibs on liquor before all those kids put their nasty lips on the rim. nobody likes backwash."
she finished.

slowing down her stride so he could catch up, stella crossed her arms over her chest, regretting not bringing a jacket. the harsh breeze wasn't being nice to her.

"you excited to party??!"
she asked, her own excitement beaming from her voice.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
โ€œTell me, girl!โ€ A familiar voice hollered from just up ahead, arms crossed with a satisfied smirk on her face. Thisโ€ฆwas the queen b herself, Kylie Schwartz. Sheโ€™d been spending the past two hours at the amphitheater by herself, making sure everything was in tip-top shape. After all, OCD or not, she couldnโ€™t disappoint. She never had, and she had no plans on doing so. Her parties were the bomb. Everyone came. Every year. That includedโ€ฆ.a few unwanted people too. But she was just too charitable, and maybe a wee too drunk, to care.

Seeing Stella, Kylie rushed over to her friendโ€™s side, offering her own mink-fur jacket.
โ€œGirl! What is goinโ€™ on with you tonight? No jacket! Whereโ€™s that Prada you always wear!?โ€ She inspected the state of her own Valentinos as she said this. Beckoning both her and the new kid, Louis something or other, inside, she spread her arms wide at the space around her. โ€œIsnโ€™t it wonderful? Sure, shitty freshman getting their hands on the whiskey is annoying as fuckโ€ฆbutโ€ฆโ€ She snorted, laughing hysterically in the process, before looking back behind her to see more than a few seniors, her friendsโ€ฆand a few enemies, start to show up.

Grabbing Stellaโ€™s hand excitedly, she tugged her over to the crowd, waving and smiling furious. โ€œOMG! Did she really?โ€ฆOh..noโ€ฆLady, shut up!โ€ After a bit, she pulled away and walked around for a bit, Jack Daniels in hand, looking for someone to talk to. Alone at least. She hated being in crowds for long periods of time. And how well did she know those girls sheโ€™d just tried to talk to anyways?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).jpg[/FONT]
Outfit: In pic
Interactions: Louie, Stella
Tags: Tonkatsu Tonkatsu minajesty minajesty

๐ŸŒน
Roxie was standing in the mirror looking at herself in a dress she swiped from her sisters closet. Her sister wasn't fully living at home anymore and left a lot of her stuff there, so she would never noticed. She was wearing a short black dress with black heels. She wasn't happy with what she saw. "I must be out of mind. It doesn't even look good on me....and why am I dressing up anyway? This is stupid." She kicked off the heels and took off the dress leaving it on the floor. Instead she decided to go more causal. Basically her usual look. She found herself standing in front of the mirror again adjusting her beanie. She actually hadn't been planning on going. Not because she didn't like parties it was more who was going to be at the party. Her band mate, Emily, had talked her into going.

"You should go and socialize. You said you made a friend recently right? So you'll have someone there to hang out with." Roxie crossed her arms in slight annoyance. "I guess....." Emily smiled at her. "Go have fun who knows some of them might not be as bad as you think. I mean hey they can't be worse then people we dealt with at the Asylum." Roxie smirked at that and glanced over at her. "Wanna bet?"

In the end though she decided why the hell not. She liked going to parties, of course she uses parties as an excuse to go get hammered but that's not important. After Roxie was done getting dressed and putting on some make up she grabbed her helmet to her motorcycle and headed out. As Roxie was making her way there she noticed to people walking down the side walk. She slowed down when she thought she recognized one of them. It was Louie. She slowed down by him, lifted up her shield then smiled. "Hey Didn't expect to see you walking there. Don't you got a car?" At that moment she recognized the other person to be Stella. She knew of Stella but they didn't talk. She found it amusing though that the girl was walking all the way there in those damn heels. "You know you probably should of brought a extra pair of shoes if you were planning on walking." She said with a hint of teasing.โ€‹

This is it, boys, this is war. What are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype. Save that for the.

โšœ Llew Arnoult

Gods, she's coming this way... closer... closer, and..

"Lookin' good Lou!" said the familiar silhouette.... who he just happened to not know the name of. "Thanks. Nice dress, classmate," Louie replied, trying his best not to sound awkward--or at least, trying his best not to make it obvious that he didn't exactly know her name. "you can follow me, if you want. keep up though! i'm trying to get first dibs on liquor before all those kids put their nasty lips on the rim. nobody likes backwash." The new kid tiptoed behind the woman clad in red, hoping she wouldn't bring up anything about why he was in the library instead of the amphitheater. "Right behind you," he said as he kept up with the bunny's hastening steps. "Yeah, I guess saliva can be disgusting. Alcohol is, too, but I doubt anyone shares my opinion," he added, almost sighing as a scene from the past bolted across his mind.

A few silent minutes had past as they closed in on the amphitheater, which was evident because some screams & cheers were starting to be audible, and yet another person joined in their little voyage. Someone who Louie actually knew the name of, this time. "Roxie, hi there. Didn't expect you to actually come to the party! Wait, it doesn't mean I don't want you to come, it's just-- hah, forget it," Louie said, frantic. He was glad that Roxie changed the topic right away to Stella's choice of clothing articles. "You know you probably should of brought a extra pair of shoes if you were planning on walking". Since earlier, Louie couldn't help but to notice that the bunny had been crossing her arms, almost as if to warm herself up. "I've a spare blazer if you need one, red n' all," he offered. His offer was a tad bit too late, of course, because as soon as he said that, they had arrived at the amphitheater.

Now that's a little bit too overboard, ain't it, Louie thought to himself.

The very same dusty, smelly amphitheater that Louie visited a few days back was now redesigned as if it was meant to hold the biggest and hottest artists on the planet. There was way more spotlights that Louie had fingers, shooting beams through the darkness of the night. Red carpets, gold trinkets, even diamonds were scattered as paraphernalia to dress the place up. Cutting through the silence with their songs were a few famed artists, that, admittedly, Louie couldn't name. He didn't follow pop music as much as he played football, and his music taste leaned more towards K-pop, a fact that he didn't share with anyone. He did hear that DJ Khaled was going to come, though, but he doubt that the current white, blonde, handsome man singing right now was the DJ in question... moving on! The place was covered in grandeur, almost as if the person behind the party was planning to blow the entire school budget on this one night. Yet in spite of all the grandiosity, the teenagers mostly flocked to the bar and alcohol fountain. Some were chatting near the food section, and others were making out in the background, or even more.... Classic teenagers. "
I'm guessing we've arrived? Better hurry, I see some lips on the rim already..." Louie joked, referring to Stella's earlier remark.

...now what?, Louie thought to himself, wondering what he should do next. Perhaps he should've had a plan, other than being a designated driver by the end of the night...

mood | it's party time, even though i hate parties.
scroll

location | library.

outfit | formal suit.

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

scroll

the bunny

stella.

mood

calm & content

amphitheater

interactions

interacting w llew & kylie + brief interaction w roxie

stella listened carefully to his words as she heard his footsteps behind her, then eventually beside her. his comments gave her all the more reason to conclude that parties weren't his style. especially the liquor comment when he admitted it wasn't his favorite poison. she would have to fully disagree with his words. even though she didn't drink often, stella loved the high it gave her. it made her giggly, happy, & lovey-dovey; nothing could dampen her mood when she had a little drink in her.

"eh, you're probably not the only one who thinks that way, it's no biggie. i'm sure kylie got all the refreshments necessary anyways, so you could always fill the solo cup with some punch or soda."
she said, letting out a little chuckle to herself. just then she heard the sound of a motorcycle coming to a halt. it was none other than the infamous roxie. stella turned to look and she offered her a smile, eventually nodding down to her foot and rotating one to show they were still attached to her body.

"i feel that, quite literally! it's only the beginning of the night too,"
she stated, already wincing at the thought of how agonizingly sore they would be by the end of the night. hell, beauty is pain though.

the bunny grew quiet as she watched llew and roxie exchange words. when he stumbled over his own, it earned a quiet giggle. it was clear llew was an awkward one--but a cute one, at that. she found it adorable.

"careful... she replied. it's only the beginning of the night, so i just might take you up on that offer. it's only going to get colder."
she replied. his next comment on her previous statement made her huff inside.
"god.. good thing i had a few shots before i came here,"
nose scrunched a little, she turned to look at him. but the conversation was cut short when she heard a familiar voice ahead. it was none other than her best friend, kylie, the host of this amazing get-up. stella wasn't one-hundred percent sure, but it seemed as if her friend was already a bit drunk... a lot drunk, actually. she could barely get a word out to her before she was pulled into the crowd of people, and left by herself.

"well, shit, ky."
she laughed. at least someone was having a good time tonight. and stella was about to join in.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
6f040b4a4db555dd98a603a81872ecdf.gif
Piper Horowitz was almost โ€Šnot going to show. A shocker, right?
But the year had just started and dearly beloathed( or loved if you were Stella and The Sheeple of Colegio) Kylie Schwartz was hosting and frankly the Little Pink girl was all over that just on concept alone, she couldn't imagine after all how it would be in actuality.
Piper had picked a muted pink dress with little blue butterflies all over ( She didn't go as "Pixie" in School for nothing). It was velvety and structured and paired with a fuzzy black coat and sturdy boots, it at least guaranteed that she wouldn't be freezing to dead โ€Šnor showing off her assets on accident. She wasnโ€™t out to walk into a party with drunk High School students without the equivalent of a hazmat suit as far as clothes were concerned, so she at least wanted to cover those basis as depressing as it sounded.

"Sup Maxie, hope your ass is picking me up in like, 20 minutes because I'll probably be a popsicle by then if you don't lol."

Pixie had heard that Kylie had gotten DJ Khaled but using a mix of her bloodhound scent for Bullcrap and just plain comment sense, she could tell that it was a plain lie. She also knew that Kylie had gone with red and diamonds for a sort of Faux Hollywood Chic that would probably make Grace Kelly shed a graceful gem like tear at the sight. She expected nothing but good taste coming from her at least and she wasn't one least bother she wasn't looking particularly fancy. Her thick fuzzy jacket made her feel rather fancy, in a rich young widow type of way, even if her doc martens and her light pink hair maybe upseted the image just a tiny bit. Pixie waved her Sparkly blue fingers when she saw Max pull over and was now completely ready to face the last Year at Colegio Nacional ( Goodbye and Good riddance whenever she'd get her hands on her diploma.)

gingerwayne gingerwayne

c41470b41daa4412598acc9b13c435b7.gif

God, Eric loved money.

He could always play dumb, play coy, act like material things didn't matter to him, can't-buy-me-love and all that crap. But right now, at the biggest school party of the year, making a shitload of dough off silver spoon freshmen...yeah, Eric was pretty damn happy.

For tonight, he was sticking with cigarettes and alcohol- the same could not be said for the rest of the school. Eric had made enough money to cover the rent just by selling E to a group of sophomore girls whose parents were oil barons and politician's bastards, and the night had just begun.

Kylie was not totally aware that he brought his little business to her party, but what she didn't know, didn't hurt her. From his point of view, he was just helping make the party a huge success by keeping everyone happy, hyper and high. If anything, all his friends should thank him.

Speaking of friends, he could see a few of them hanging around a new kid whose name he couldn't be fucked to remember- which could mean another potential costumer, if he played his cards right. No sign of Max and his manic pixie dream girl yet. But again, the night had just begun.

Taking a break from business, Eric lit another cigarette, blowing smoke up in the air. It was going to be a very good, very productive night, he could feel it in his bones.

Kylie chuckled hysterically, clearly drunk, as Stella had thought. โ€œI-Iโ€™m not drunkโ€ฆโ€ She giggled to someone in particular who had probably thought the same thing. Best trying not to hide it at this point, she thought, as she chatted with various people. K didnโ€™t care about the underclassmen who came in, as long as they didnโ€™t take off of her whiskey and cocaine. Wellโ€ฆshe had a supplier for this, but kiss, kill, and donโ€™t tell, am I right? With a drunk snort, and a bottle of Jack Daniels, K managed to stumble over to Eric, though not initially realizing it was him in her drunk stupor.

โ€œH-Heyโ€ฆโ€ She burped, covering her mouthed with a wide-eyed expressions. โ€œWhoops.โ€ Rolling her eyes, she thumbed back at Louis. โ€œIโ€™m fine you brought your shit here, Mr. Iโ€™m-too-unlabeled-to-function, but that boyโ€™s as clean as a monkeyโ€™s ass.โ€ Laughing, she sighed. โ€œSo donโ€™t think heโ€™ll be buying from you tonight unless he gets as drunk as some of the freshmen hereโ€ฆโ€ Shrugging, K walked so she was by his side, surveying the party. โ€œBut hey, thereโ€™s still plenty of other people here tonight! More than weโ€™ve hadโ€ฆ.I thinkโ€ฆever.โ€

Looking back at him, she stared at the cigarette he had. โ€œGive you five for one of those.โ€ She pulled a buck out of her pocket, holding it out to him. โ€œDonโ€™t worry, doctors say thereโ€™s no way this girlโ€™s ever gettinโ€™ lung cancerโ€ฆโ€

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).jpg
Interactions: Tonkatsu Tonkatsu (Louie)
Mentions: Stella, Kylie, Eric
Mood: Anxious but hiding it.

๐ŸŒน
"I feel that, quite literally! it's only the beginning of the night too,"

Roxie was really glad she decided not to wear heels. "Well good luck with that" She looked back over to Louie. "I'm gonna go ahead and park see you there." She then pulled her visor back down and drove ahead. Once she parked her bike she took her helmet off and sat it on her bike. There were a lot of people there and the party was already getting heated up. Everyone was dressed for the occasion to the longer she there the more she started feel anxious. It was the exact same way she felt at the first day she came back. She suddenly had the urge to puke. "Time to fine the alcohol." Just then her eyes landed on Eric. Just as she was about to make a decision she heard Kylie voice. She turned and saw her over by Stella and Louie and headed over there. By the time she got to them Kylie had already gone. She walked up to Louie who was starting to look like a lost puppy. "Well someone looks a little out of place." She said laughing a little. "By the way I almost didn't come." She said referring to his earlier comment. "But a friend of mines talked me into it. Almost got dressed up too the heels and everything. Speaking of which you sure did get dressed up. I think your outfit might be a little to good for this party." She said teasing him a little.
โ€‹

Max Barron

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ignore this

i don't have a song for every post

Another year at Colegio Nacional. Go fuckin' figure. At least it was the last one before Max could blow that pop stand sky high and move on to bigger and better things. All he had to do was get a football scholarship to his top school, keep his grades up enough to actually get in, and oh yeah, not let anyone know that he was secretly gay. Shouldn't be too hard at all! Are we sensing the sarcasm? Because we should be, keep up.

"Relax, I'll be there soon"

Max fired off the text and hopped into his fast and flashy car, turning the stereo up to the highest setting before blasting some loud, new rap song. That was the drive over. The music helped him get into character, so to speak. To forget that he preferred 90s grunge and Kurt Kobain in a skirt to whatever this was. Needless to say, he should be thrilled that DJ Khaled was booked for this party, but really, he couldn't care less. Nice if they managed to pull it off, but there was absolutely no way they did.

And almost exactly 20 minutes later, the car pulled up in front of Piper's house and Max rolled down the window.
"What the fuck are you wearing?"
he asked with a smirk, waiting for her to get in the passenger's side. He turned down the music when she did, knowing that she didn't like it any more than he did. Once she was in, he made the drive over to the library where everyone else seemed to be parking. There were plenty of people already there, including the Almighty Girl Trio, who had clustered outside. This was going to be an interesting night, if nothing else.
"Ready to enter the lions' den?"

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

"Clothes!" She chirped back in excitement and more or less plopped her behind on Max's car, cringing at the loud profanity coming out of the speakers of Max's car. Her blue fingertips mindlessly pushed some buttons around, trying to look for Her "boyfriend's" Misanthropic play list, so he'd reek less of Douchebag and more like Teen Spirit. Also he wasn't going to let her play Erutan or Celtic Woman so Kurt Cobain had to do...
"It's preeeettty late," not for her but she had to break silence " So let's hope nothing happens that leaves us trapped with a bunch of hormonal seniors in an amphitheater." She blew some of strands off her face and was quick to pop some Starburst candy, stuffing some on his pocket like a persistent girl scout!

When They arrived to the party, Pixie's mouth was fired up with sugar and fructose and her dark eyes were a little bit sparkly.
"Heck yeah! I hope the blood bath will be glorious!" She shook her fist in Caeserian joy and plucked a performative Kiss on Max's cheek.
Once inside her rapid fire mind scouted who was at the party and she whispered for Max to get her a drink (whatever that was). Her eyes zeroed in on Stella and a sort of slightly less manic smile settled over as she loudly exclaimed a " Heeey Girl!" As a greeting and hugged the girl tight.
"Sorry I came in so late, I wasn't sure If I was coming! What's up?"

minajesty minajesty gingerwayne gingerwayne

cca5315472c719a90138a0dcc890b6f2.gif

Eric laughed heartily at Kylie's intoxicated state, taking the Jack Daniels from her hand.

"Remind me not to give you anything, you're fucked up on legal drugs enough as it is." He laughed, taking a big swig of the bottle he'd stolen from her, a smile on his face before setting it down "And you didn't peer pressure him? God, you're a terrible fucking business partner."

Eric's finges found a lighter in his pocket quick enough, lighting it up for her.

"I'm not enough of a hypocrite to grill you for smoking, Ky. Have at it." Eric snickered, knowing he smelled like smoke 90% of the time. He looked around the part- Kylie was right, the place was packed. A good way to start off the year.

"Speaking of other people..." He nodded with his head, a grin forming on his lips as he saw the two of them get out of their car "Look there. Power couple just arrived."

INTERACTIONS WITH: Eric
MENTIONS: Max, Piper, Louis
MOOD: Drunk as fuck, playfully sarcastic

โ€œOh, cโ€™mon!โ€ K fake-pouted, glaring at him playfully. โ€œJust because itโ€™s legal doesnโ€™t mean I canโ€™t enjoy it illegally.โ€ She watched him with a glint of mischief in her eyes as he set the bottle down. โ€œI could peer pressure himโ€ฆif you wanted me to.โ€ Her tone came off a bit more flirty than she intended it to, but she didnโ€™t seem to care. โ€œYou know I can do it. How do you think those fucking virgin freshman all got their dose?โ€ She rolled her eyes in a playful sarcastic manner, before her eyes were drawn to Max and Piper.

โ€œAh, damn damn, diggity damn, damn!โ€ Kylie hysterically chuckled, almost grabbing for the bottle. โ€œThough can we admitโ€ฆโ€ She raises an eyebrow, turning back to Eric. โ€œThat at least me and you-know-who can like the opposite sex?โ€ She gestures to Max and Piper with a smirky grin. โ€œUnlike these two.โ€ Taking a puff of the cigarette, she snorted, having a brief coughing fit.

Spreading her arms wide, she nodded her head to Louis. โ€œWell, Max and Piper are already fucked up enough.โ€ With a devilish smirk, she glanced back towards him. โ€œLetโ€™s crack this nut?โ€

gingersnaps gingersnaps

scroll

the bunny

stella.

mood

surprised, happy

amphitheater

interactions

interacting w pixie, brief mention of max

when kylie had left her alone in the crowd, stella had no choice but to try and snake her way out of it before it got more packed then it was getting. although she loved a good dance, it was something she had to prepare herself for with a solo cup filled with any liquor that was calling her name. and right now, she was in dire need of it. as she pushed her way through the crowd of already sweaty teenagers bumping and grinding against each other, she let out a sigh when she finally managed to find a clearing in the midst of the crowd. damn, had kylie really outdone herself with this one.

but before she got the chance to reach the liquor table, she saw a pretty in pink pixie heading straight for her. it wasn't before long that she was greeted with a hard squeeze.
"oh! hey pixie!"
she exclaimed, returning the hug as best she could in the embrace of her classmate.
"well, im happy you managed to come! and uhh.. not much, i just need to find me a good drink."
she added with a smile, looking over at the set up that was only a few feet away from the two.

"did you uh.. come with max or did you come by yourself?'
she asked, now breaking the hug to look at her and trying her best to hear her own voice that was getting lost in the music.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

โšœ Llew Arnoult

Louie could spot more of his classmates as he arrived, starting from the party organizer herself... Was it Ky A? It could stand for Ky Alcoholic, which was a fact that Stella (a name he'd just learned from the organizer in question) pointed out. Maybe... Ky E? Ky Excruciating... well, because she was excruciatingly "ho--" hot. Damn, he'd almost said it out loud. "Howdy," he reiterated, giving the Woman a small wave. Then, even more people started arriving as he felt himself mentally retreating from the scene. It would've been a much better time for him if he actually knew these people.... no matter how attractive they admittedly were. Thankfully, Roxie came to the rescue. She came over and started to break the ice that was Louie's sociability.

"Well someone looks a little out of place," she said a bit teasingly. "Dude, don't talk about yourself like that, heh," he joked back, grinning a little bit. I'm a staunch supporter of dressing well 24/7 culture, thanks," Louie replied as he scanned the Watcher from head to toe. "Meanwhile, you're... unapologetically you. Guess that's what I respect about you," he added, as he set his eyes away from the woman while looking for something. The new kid navigated his eyes through the crowded party, stopping as soon as he found what he was looking for.

"I'm getting kinda hungry. Wanna head over the food isle? Good food's a good enough reason to come, ain't it?" Louie said as he offered his hand towards Roxie, almost as if to ask her to hold his hand. "'tis crodwed and all," he added.

mood | need. food.
scroll

location | library.

outfit | formal suit.

tag | Interactions meepster meepster animegirl20 animegirl20 Mentions minajesty minajesty

ยฉ weldherwings.

Max Barron

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ignore this

i don't have a song for every post

And it was absolutely a lionโ€™s den. Packed with sweaty teenagers celebrating nothing particularly good, and blasting the same music Max had been playing in the car. See, it did come in handy.
โ€Yeah, be back soon,โ€
he answered to Piper, and then headed off towards the drink table, keeping a keen eye out for the group of people that seemed to be very obviously whispering about him. At least do it in private. He shot them a look, resisting the urge to flip them off this early in the night. He would wait until they were drunk enough not to remember it.

Hypocritical, considering that he loaded up two red solo cups with whatever highly alcoholic concoction passed for punch in this place. He took a sip just to test it, made a face, and then shrugged.
โ€œDamn, thatโ€™s strong.โ€
And there were freshmen at this party. They were going to get a rude awakening. It would be completely hilarious, of course. The videos would be spread around the whole school by the next morning, making and breaking reputations for the next four years. But luckily the seniors didnโ€™t have to worry about that. They could get as drunk and sloppy as they wanted and it wouldnโ€™t matter, because there was no one left to impress. Hallelujah. He took another sip, downing basically half the cup.

Just as he began to start to try and find where Piper went in the crowd, he noticed a certain someone walking up to him.
โ€œEric.โ€

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก
[/border]

If Pixie was allowed to be honest with herself the stench of hormones, liquor and sweat was making her nostrils burn and she hoped to have a quick get away to plug some earplugs in order to be able to dance alongside the Vibrations of the sound and withstanding the eardrum shattering noise that her Peers called a " Hot beat."

"Yeah, I came over with lover boy. He's my ride even, assuming he doesn't get too smashed" She gestured wildly, not seeing where the hell had the blonde hunk gone to but knowing he was still around, somewhere.
"And I will pour you a good drink! It will taste like shit but make you feel good!" Her tastebuds were sensitive then most meaning alcohol was just about as delicious as a drain cleaner, but a lot of punch and juice was enough to disguise it but mixing whatever strong liquors were available and watching someone cringe while drinking down that disgusting mess was possibly the only fond memories she had of high school parties. Not worrying herself about Max too much, she grabbed onto Stella's wrist and attempted to brave through a jungle of young limbs and very bumpy bodies and fixed in a red solo cup...something. She wasn't sure what it was exactly as Pixie had closed her eyes and just grabbed at different bottles and didn't even bother to smell them and the indistinguishable color it was rended as in that dimly lit room didn't help.
"Just- Uhh, Hold your nose and chug it at once! Like medicine." She shoved the cup into the Bunny's pretty little hands with her usual sparkling smile.

minajesty minajesty

2816a12855e2fda3a2aba04d47980151.gif
Eric snorted down at Ky, a lit cigarette dangling from his lips and a smile on his face.

"You're a lot fucking meaner when you're drunk, you know that? Suits you." Eric joked, giving the shorter girl a tap on the head, gesturing toward the new kid- whatever the fuck his name might be. "You go ahead and get started on the cracking for me. First, I have to tend to my loyal costumers."

Leaving Kylie with a new mission to crack down on What's-His-Face, Eric made his way over to the drinks, where Max looked as miserable as ever. It made Eric grin, just a little bit, as he puffed a cloud of smoke in his direction.

"It's a party, Barron. It's supposed to be fun." He held out his hand, offering his cigarette to other boy "Why are you walking around looking constipated?"

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).jpg
Interactions: Tonkatsu Tonkatsu (Louie)
Mood: Relaxed

๐ŸŒน
I'm a staunch supporter of dressing well 24/7 culture, thanks, Meanwhile, you're... unapologetically you. Guess that's what I respect about you,"

Roxie was slightly taken aback by that. "You respect that about me huh? Not sure to many others do." She said to herself. After scanning area Louie asked her if she wanted to get some food. "Sure." Roxie said. "I'm little hungry myself actually." She then noticed that Louie had held out his hand to her. She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. He wanted to hold her hand. Her body in a automatic response to that stuffed her hands in her pocket.

'tis crowded and all,"

Roxie hesitated for moment then looked at him seriously and jokingly said. "Hand holding before marriage?! I could never....." She said dramatically. "But as you said "tis crowded and all" so...guess I can allow it." She laughed and then gave her his hand. "Lead the way fancy pants."
โ€‹

scroll

the bunny

stella.

mood

content, tastebuds literally dying

by the liquor table

interactions

interacting w pixie

stella followed closely behind pixie, careful not to step too close to her heels, as she led them both out of the pile of hormonally-raging and obviously drunk teens. she was grateful for pixie's guidance, the clearing the bunny had found was quickly growing smaller. and in just a few seconds, they were both standing by the liquor table. stella had her eyes already on the don julio bottle twinkling at her, but it was too late to object. the fairy-like girl was already pouring different liquors in a solo cup like it was her science experiment.

stella shrugged and took the cup from her hands. hold your nose and chug it! pixie had instructed. the bunny had to admit, she was a little nervous at the concoction she was holding, but she chugged it anyhow. and boy, was it a mistake. stella had successfully downed the cup, some droplets even leaking on her dress, but when she pulled the cup away from her lips, her expression told a different story.
"oh fuck"
, she tried to get out as her throat burned. she wiped the liquor off her lips and let out a breath of air, almost as if the contents of the cup had took her breathing capabilities away.

"pixie, that was insane... mind making another?"
stella asked. after the burning subsided, she realized just how good it actually was. the bunny's goal tonight was to get hammered, and she needed another round of.. whatever pixie had stirred up to get her started.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

Pixie let out a joyous laugh at her downing the drink without the slightest bit of coaching, the look on her face after the fact just selling it to the pretty girl ( Who needed peer pressure when you had popularity?) And she tried to wipe some of the stains off her pretty red dress, feeling delighted to.

"Alright Bambi eyes, but let me warn you, I mixed the drink with my eyes closed so the next one may not be right!" She gave her a cheeky wink and pointed at her. Pixie closed her eyes again and attempted mixing yet another mysterious drink, trying not to spill even a drop on her velvety dress and at last she poured a new drink for The Bunny. She also poured herself some punch because after all Maxie dearest was the one bringing her the Hooch and while she could pour herself some the principle of things didn't allow her too.

"I hope you can still hold a camera after 3 drinks, because I scent Freshman bullshit coming in soon or later." She did pull her cellphone, the back of the phone having the silhouette of a fairy of the back quite fittingly. She snapped a selfie, just as a little memory for the night.

"But tell mee, what were you up to last summer?" Pixie asked, seemigly innocent enough over the loud music. She'd slip her earplugs just about now if Pixie wasn't talking to someone.

minajesty minajesty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back