• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
omggg nvm, you're totally fine! animegirl20 animegirl20 it was just cause im working in dark mode. but i switched to light and it's perfectly fine. ((:

updateeeee
two of our female roles have filled. <3 animegirl20 animegirl20 is our watcher & meepster meepster is our leading woman, aka the queen b. as of now, i think those are the only completed character applications..?? if not, correct me so i can check yours.

* it has already been updated in the main post (interest check for #realityhigh)

What platform would you have in mind? I’ll use anything xD

Eh up to you! I’ve set up some fandom stuff before, but it’s been a bit. You wanna just set up a regular wiki page and send the link?

okayyyy i think i'm pretty much done with Eric!! let me know if there's anything i should fix or add πŸ’•

(also im loving everybody's characters, this is gonna be soooo good)

What would be the first scene? Like….how would we kick this off?

okayyyy i think i'm pretty much done with Eric!! let me know if there's anything i should fix or add πŸ’•

(also im loving everybody's characters, this is gonna be soooo good)
okay so.. i love it!! consider yourself the new dealer of colegio nacional. this isn't important to have in your character sheet, but could i have the name of your fc pls?? i need it for edits, hacker posts, etc.
What would be the first scene? Like….how would we kick this off?
and i think.. maybe now would be a good time to start off the first scene as a first day of their senior year. maybe it could be a senior tradition to have a late night kickback before their first day??? or we can just keep it simple and get everyone on campus the first day & adjusting to their new schedules. whatever sounds fun. ((:

okay so.. i love it!! consider yourself the new dealer of colegio nacional. this isn't important to have in your character sheet, but could i have the name of your fc pls?? i need it for edits, hacker posts, etc.

and i think.. maybe now would be a good time to start off the first scene as a first day of their senior year. maybe it could be a senior tradition to have a late night kickback before their first day??? or we can just keep it simple and get everyone on campus the first day & adjusting to their new schedules. whatever sounds fun. ((:
i like the idea of them hanging the night before their first day

Same here. Are we talking a party kickback, or a chill kickback? Or as chill as the rather bleeped up seniors at Colegio National can get….xD

Also I found a good gif to put in place of the photo for Roxie/Luanna Lopez

Attachments

• 7F19FB0E-A9C0-4C96-B6ED-09D96C4C13BD.gif
    7F19FB0E-A9C0-4C96-B6ED-09D96C4C13BD.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Hosted by yours truly jk jk but it’d be a cool intro to all of them

i hate to be that guy, but i really don't want this roleplay to die before it starts. πŸ’” so im making the character sheet deadline this tuesday (9/13). if you don't think you can have it done in time, that's fine. talk to me or my co-gm [ meepster meepster ] about getting a 2-day extension.

however, i really want the roleplay to start by wednesday (9/14). i hope this isn't an inconvenience to anyone.

just to be sure, we all agree that the opening scene to the roleplay is a party/kickback??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back