• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
stella is open for interaction & i can't choose who to reply to soooo-
if anyone wants a convo, @ me here ((:

shoutout to pixie for liking celtic woman based music taste (max likes it too he just wont admit it)

okay guysssss, quick question! should we all be nice to our characters and let them have one normal night of partying or should we scare them a bit with a psa from the one and only hacker?? (nobody would be getting exposed just yet, the hacker would be announcing their presence)

okay guysssss, quick question! should we all be nice to our characters and let them have one normal night of partying or should we scare them a bit with a psa from the one and only hacker?? (nobody would be getting exposed just yet, the hacker would be announcing their presence)
OK with either lol

Heya yโ€™all! After a long deliberation, based off the amount of activity we are getting (very little) and the passion/drive we have/had for this (also very little), me and minajesty minajesty have made the executive decision to END this roleplay. This is nothing towards any of yโ€™all, but we believe that everyone here (for the most part) lost their drive for it, and we all have lives IRL, which we have to accomodate around. Now just wasnโ€™t the time. SORRY Yโ€™ALL!

thank you to everyone who expressed interest in the beginning though! i hope to rp with you all in the future. ((: maybe i can come up with another grp in the future when everyone has the free time.

^^what she said! I have an idea for an GRPโ€ฆ.a modern-day fantasy oneโ€ฆ.but hope to RP with yโ€™all in the future!

aww, iโ€™ll miss this one! it was fun tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back