• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So are we still starting today or has the date moved? Also! My time zone is EST.
unfortunately, we have to push back the date since we don't have our tempted. πŸ’” but if im not mistaken, someone is working on a character sheet and should be done by today!!

but just in case, i would greatly appreciate it if you guys tagged peeps who might be interested in the role.

Thanks for letting me in colegio nacional ehe !! anyways i HAVE watched control Z, and my favourite character's javi! that's why I decided to go for the new kid aha. definitely have an idea of who the hacker is already, unless you switch them up. can't wait to finally start!!
Aww I’m so happy you got chosen for him πŸ‘ You did great with portraying the role in Louie; hope I spelt that correct.

Time zone is CDT

You’re not getting your head chopped up cuz mine is also Raul, but I’m team Javier all the way. Female fav…..can’t decide between either of the Alexander sisters.

πŸ‘Ž javier and his entitlement to sofia's loyalty was such a nuisance. that's a red flag if i ever saw one-

So... I've just read all the other character sheets, what is both the Woman and the Drama Queen's secrets? I only didn't see them in their CSes, but do tell me if I've missed them!

Heyy! How did I not get a notification for this? Well, as K’s creator, her secret will be revealed when the time is right for shock value, same with the Drama’s.

ALSO YALL ARE FREE TO START RPING!

alrighty guys, we're shaking things up!!
in order to keep this roleplay from dying before it starts, meepster meepster & i have decided to
completely write the tempted out of the script instead of waiting for someone to apply for
him. ((: none of you guys need to make any changes to your character sheets, you can leave
them as is. but, here is how it's gonna go!

the bunny's new secret is that she is a video vixen on an adult site (basically a faceless adult
cam girl)(if any mods see this, i absolutely don't plan on going into detail with anything. it's all
within rpn rules, ofc). however, the bunny will be hooking up with "the tempted" in one of her
videos, betraying her bestfriend. the tempted is now a ghost role, vaguely involved so meepster
won't have to change any of her plots, but not a role available for application. i hope this is clear
& if not??? ask clarifying questions or make comments.

also, plotting is open if any of you would like to make a storyline with stella. ((: im open.
animegirl20 animegirl20 , Strawberrycrushed Strawberrycrushed , Tonkatsu Tonkatsu , gingerwayne gingerwayne , gingersnaps gingersnaps
that being said, if no one has any questions, you are all free to start your first in character post!
let's get this party starteddddd.

While it makes the most sense for the queen to explain her own party, I’m going to wait for someone else to post first lolll

i'll be working on the first in character post just to get the ball rolling! but please don't feel pressured into getting yours up asap (and you also don't have to wait for me to finish mine). (: but everyone should at least have their first post done by this sunday.

k that took longer then i thought it would, but the first completed post in the ic is now done. ((:

So should I stop working on my form for the tempted then? Lol I meant to have it up yesterday but I got called into work.
if it's completed, i'd like to see it! it's still early in the roleplay to make that change. ((:

Yeah, I was kinda confused when I read meep's post too, anyways I'm gonna post a response soon!

K’s already at the party, I do a bunch of timeskip/location jumping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back