• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have a feeling I can now legally start singing:

Colton and Kylie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then will never comes marriage
Then Cole’s never gonna come with the baby carriage

I have a feeling I can now legally start singing:

Colton and Kylie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then will never comes marriage
Then Cole’s never gonna come with the baby carriage
He has to be accepted first 😏

can i just say that im loving the character sheets im seeing rn??? not disappointed whatsoever.

For y’all who don’t know, Lia is phenomenal with drama queens. I promise she shall not disappoint. :)

Hi, everyone! Nice to meet all of you! << 3

i've been working on my cs on and off allll day just to provide an example but you guys are doing great!! but, i edited it just now in case any of you want a look. the only wip is my character's backstory.

Woo! Yeah, I’ve been thinking about character dynamics and whatnot. Been planning a bit hehehehe.

i've been working on my cs on and off allll day just to provide an example but you guys are doing great!! but, i edited it just now in case any of you want a look. the only wip is my character's backstory.
Read it. Honestly, after everything with the cheating and the Stella/Kylie/Colton scandal would be done, I’d feel bad…for Stella. Like really bad.

btw my cs isn’t done yet i just saved it so it didn’t delete when i closed the tab lol

btw my cs isn’t done yet i just saved it so it didn’t delete when i closed the tab lol
no worries, i did the same! i'll probably have everyone let me know when they're done here in the ooc chat so my co-gm & i can check. if not, applications won't be until notice.

consider my cs a completed example (i just finished her backstory moments ago)!! it has everything you need for your application to be considered completed! if you add more, great! i don't mind as long as the main parts are there.

also, i'd greatly appreciate it if you left a note in your application that it is completed. and please state that you are confident in your cs for it to be checked HERE in ooc. ((: if it's not mentioned here that yours is done, i'll probably skip over it unknowningly-

1. state in your character application that it's done.
2. reply to this ooc chat & say that it's finished!

that's all for now. <3

Ahhh I’m so excited for this! I’m gonna try to get through most my cs tonight after work. Hopefully I can get through quite a bit since I have school tomorrow. I’ll definitely update though.

Would anyone be interested in helping me create a wiki for this?

DONE! I HAVE FINISHED MY CS! I don't think I missed anything. I'll fix anything that needs to be fixed just let me know. I hope its alright I had to rewrite stuff cause it accidently got deleted....so that was fun.......I hope turned out well.

DONE! I HAVE FINISHED MY CS! I don't think I missed anything. I'll fix anything that needs to be fixed just let me know. I hope its alright I had to rewrite stuff cause it accidently got deleted....so that was fun.......I hope turned out well.
ok im not sure if it's just me, but i cant read the character sheet. πŸ’” i think it's the color you picked up but correct me if im wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back