• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
perfect! i'll be working on the ic thread so it can be linked on top with the other threads.

โ€œthis year's host is none other than the queen b herself, kylie. and she never disappoints.โ€

*meanwhile*

K: โ€œeverythingmustbeperfectyayayayyaโ€œ *has a minor OCD episode*

just posted a quick wip for loui! I'll finish him up soon!

May the best one winโ€ฆonce theyโ€™re all submitted, guess weโ€™ll have to decide.

I'l try to have my cs finished by tomorrow, struggling to write his personality in the way I want to.
it was a struggle for me too, which is why it's shorter then my norm. keep it short & sweet if that's easier for you!

OKAY Yโ€™ALL! Hereโ€™s an announcement from your slightly less important but no less chill co-GM:

Just a reminder that ALL apps are due tmrw! All CHARACTER APPS are due tmrw! That includes the one youโ€™re writing for your closetedโ€™s 90-year-old grandma (jk). Thereโ€™s no specified time, just say itโ€™s completed, and me and/or Mina will take a look at it whenever itโ€™s done. You have all of tmrw, just know that we wonโ€™t be looking at say midnight PST/PDT. So please try to post them before say 11:00PM PST/PDT, otherwise we canโ€™t guarantee itโ€™ll be viewed until next morning.

If you need an extension, speak (or DM) me or Mina now, or forever hold your piece! As she said earlier, hopefully we can get this started on WEDNESDAY! If yโ€™all havenโ€™t, check the IC thread for a basic overview of where weโ€™ll be starting!

And for those who happen to fumble upon this and are really good at writing apps fast: we still have the TEMPTED (Queen B/Kylieโ€™s BF), the CLOSETED (the fake actually-gay boyfriend of the drama/Piper), and the NEW KID (the rich and rather attractive new kid to CN).

Speaking of NEW KID APPS; highly suggest you go for the other roles. This is my personal opinion. We already have to pick and choose anyways, and Iโ€™m sorry to those who applied that donโ€™t get in. All of these sheets are phenomenal in my opinion!

Signing off;
Meep

finished my cs lets gooo
you're character is amazing! but i think you're just missing one thing: his opinions on the other characters so far. unless i can't find it in the code..

edit: the role is still yours since you have the main points completed.

you're character is amazing! but i think you're just missing one thing: his opinions on the other characters so far. unless i can't find it in the code..

edit: the role is still yours since you have the main points completed.
ill add in the opinions, i was just waiting to see exactly who got all the roles first!!

Everyoneโ€™s opinions about the closeted: โ€œfuck his sexuality, heโ€™s a pain in the ass.โ€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back