• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya. I'm currently a 18+ college student (and I'd prefer that my partners are no younger than 17 for personal reasons) who is relatively new to not only this site, but roleplaying in general. I first started roleplaying in around 2021, but it was off of this site and with only one partner. Since then, I've gradually branched out and eventually found myself on this site earlier this month. I've gotten into a few RPs over PMs here on this site, and as of now even one group RP. Don't let my relative inexperience scare you though, I am perfectly literate and I will NOT send you boring lame as one liners. Those bug me. I've got a few itches I'm willing to scratch through rping with you. If you're interested, consider reading the rest of this post.

So anyway, let me cut to the chase: I'm searching for either a long term or short term roleplay partner. As stated above I ask that my partner is 18+ (if you're 17 I'll make an exception, but for personal reasons I do not go below that). I just have some other general rules I look for in a partner. I do prefer to play male against a female (so MxF with my partner being female) especially if there is romance involved, but if you push me, I could potentially be down to do a MxM pairing.

In regards to ghosting, in my short time on this website, I have learned that it is such a common thing to be in the middle of an RP you think is going pretty well only to get ghosted and never responded to by your partner. While it's unfortunate and I'm not the biggest fan of ghosting, if you do chose to ghost me, please let me know rather than just never responding one day. I will understand, so please don't worry about telling me up front if you're not having it anymore.

Also, as a college student, I get it. Life gets busy. If stuff happens, I will totally understand. Letting me know would be appreciated, but if you can't that's ok too. I just wanna make sure I'm not getting ghosted forever (of course unless you tell me you are gonna call it quits with me for whatever reason). That being said, my hours can sometimes be a bit funky. If it helps, I am in the EST timezone. I can usually respond multiple times a day, but if I can't I'll usually let you know. I never disappear without notice!

As for OOC, I love it! I'm perfectly chill with OOC chatter outside of the roleplay. Look ,we're all humans here, and I find that I quite enjoy talking with and getting to know the human behind the roleplay and behind the screen. If OOC chatter isn't your thing, that's ok too!

With that all out of the way, here are some of the plots I am willing to play out! While yes, I know this might be boring to a few, but I prefer more modern and realistic roleplays set in the real world. I typically enjoy either late high school (11th and 12th grade in the US school system) or early college (freshman) settings. Typically, I play characters from 16-20 years old, with heavy preference 18 years old.

Like I said, I prefer to play a male against a female, especially if there is romance involved. I am LGBT friendly, I just don't tend to roleplay it. I probably would if you really pushed me and made a compelling argument though. I typically enjoy playing a shy and timid male against either another shy female or even better, an extroverted, confident, and outgoing female. I also prefer that your female has the crush on my male character if we do rp, but this isn't a huge requirement, just something I enjoy roleplaying. Also in general, I enjoy playing a male character oblivious to the signs of an obvious crush. It's just something I find fun. Also, I typically prefer that we are in either the high school or college (student) setting in the 16-19 age range.

Here are some basic pairings I'd be down for (all MxF):

-Confident extroverted female crushes on shy and timid yet good looking male
-Male and female are childhood friends but eventually the female develops romantic feelings for the male, but the male doesn't feel the same way back
-I would possibly be down to do an enemy to lovers style rp, this is something I have never done before

This is no where near an extensive list, and it doesn't mean I'm only down to do these three specific things. Please, when we message each other, tell me if you have any ideas. I'm totally down to plot and brainstorm a good plot in our PMs!

Also, I don't mind if we do both our RP and OOC chatter in the same PM, and I also don't mind if we do the RP itself in a separate PM and leave the OOC in another one.

So that's about all I had to say in regards to an RP set in the modern/realistic setting. Now for my fandoms (or should I say fandom) section of the post!

There is one particular fandom I would be totally down to RP. The only problem is, I find it's really difficult to find anyone willing to want to do it. It seems to be such a niche little fandom. Anyway, a fandom that I am really hoping to RP is Disney's The Owl House. If you couldn't tell from the name and profile picture of my profile, I'm a huge TOH fan, especially a fan of the character Edric Blight. I typically tend to play Edric Blight in TOH RPs, but if you really wanna work out something different, let me know. I'm a big fan of Edric and Emira RPs (no not incest, more of just slice of life stuff) where we have some potential to world build and plot out some details. But, all this being said, please let me know in the rare chance that you've either made it this far into reading the post ANd you're down to do a TOH roleplay, if the things I mentioned aren't doing it for you, please message me and let me know what kind of TOH RP you would be willing to do. Chances are, I will comply since I'm really hoping to scratch the itch of doing a The Owl House RP.

Well, that's about it for now. One last thing, PLEASE I prefer that if by any chance you are actually interested in this post, please comment it here under this thread rather than PMing me. It's just a personal preference, but I won't jump down your throat if you PM me first.

That's about it. See ya, and hopefully we can start a really great roleplay together! :)

Id be down to plot some angsty romance stuff with you.
Send a pm if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back