• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Raven Tail Guild Hall

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

So What’s This Story About?
The year is x780. Guild life goes on as it has for the past years. Members carry out their missions with excitement or boredom depending on the mission - as they usually would. Tension between Fairy Tail and Raven Tail seems to have come to a momentary calm in which the two guilds have simply agreed to avoid one another.

Current eyes watch three primary missions. Royce Obertuck - an S-Class criminal and former Raven Tail guildmaster - is being transferred to a higher security prison after multiple escape attempts; this transfer is one giant opportunity though. The question remains… who is lurking in the shadows to take advantage of it? Liam Portian - a scientist working in magic expansion - seeks to study a meteor that recently crashed. People have been disappearing near it, though. Can mages help him get his hands on it? More importantly, what else will they discover? Last, but not least, a demon book has been stolen. That’s never a good thing. Who runs with Book of Vongraw? What might they unleash and who might also seek these treasures?

These fates all draw nearer.

Something is coming, though. Can the world really expect to stay this calm when a solar eclipse - the first in centuries - hangs overhead? One thing is for sure: villains are not planning on allowing this calm to last.

Most importantly, will Fairy Tail be strong enough to face what’s coming? And will the other guilds be ready to aid them? Can the other guilds even afford not to?

Fates are eclipsing. The moon could very well darken them forever.

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Raven Tail Guild Hall

9a828d0fc00a2540d35339e3aba5bfcc.jpg
Welcome to the Raven Tail Guild Hall!

Guildmaster: Kolton Luhren

Description: Although it looks dark and foreboding on the outside, the Raven Tail Guild Hall manages to have all the comforts of home on the inside. After all, it is probably the only place Raven Tail mages can go where they don’t have to fear being judged just because of the guild that they’re from and every single Raven Tail mage is grateful to have a place like that.

Guild Members
Mage NamePlayer NameMage RankMage Status
Kolton Luhren Lady Warlock Lady Warlock GuildmasterIn the guild hall
Adellon Thrace AllHailDago AllHailDago S ClassOn a mission
Kyoya Kumori shadowdude505 shadowdude505 A RankOn a mission
Maki Obertuck CelticHero37 CelticHero37 A RankOn a mission
Nikhil Perlak JayeTheKat JayeTheKat A RankOn a mission
Dresden Gilmerton Deadeyelee Deadeyelee B RankOn a mission
Logan Howell thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl B RankIn the guild hall
Tom Stone Solemn Jester Solemn Jester B RankIn the guild hall
Valeska West DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo B RankOn a mission
Millie Thorrin Lady Warlock Lady Warlock C RankOn a mission

Last edited:
It wasn’t with much enjoyment at all that the guildmaster of Raven Tail sorted through the various pieces of paper that managed to make their way onto his desk. Most of it was actually magic council business that he didn’t really need to do anything about anyway; he just needed to be aware of it all. There was an investigation going on in Hargeon in case Royce’s black portal had caused anything to shift or change unexpectedly and the magic council intended to update all the guilds on the result of that investigation. That was all fine and dandy for him. What he wanted to know was the plan on what would be done with his own guild’s former guildmaster. He’d sent a message to the council with an inquiry and he’d yet to hear anything back. It was disturbing… the silence around the situation.

Nothing on his desk told him the answers he was looking for. Additionally, none of it seemed to be even remotely interesting at all. There were a few documents he still needed to fill out and submit in regards to some of his newer guild members because the council liked to keep records on all the legal mages, but it hadn’t reached his deadline yet and he didn’t feel like spending hours writing down the same information over and over again. What he really wanted, he realized, was to get away from his desk for a little while and actually be a part of his guild rather than just the pen that signed its official documents.

As guildmaster, he was at liberty to do that.

Leaving his paperwork for another time, Kolton headed downstairs to the ground level of the Raven Tail guild hall only to discover that it was quite empty. Only two of his guild member remained, actually. “Well,” he hummed thoughtfully, “this is a pleasant surprise. I suppose all of our fellow Ravens are out on missions if they’re not here?”

Briefly, he glanced towards the mission board and confirmed that indeed quite a few mission slips had been taken. It filled him with pride, actually, to know that his guild was out there actually making a difference for people in Fiore. Surely that could only help to convince the world that there was a reason to keep Raven Tail around.

Another realization came to him, then, though, as he stepped behind the bar and poured himself a drink. He took a seat and glanced to Logan before asking, “How’d you convince Valeska to go out on a mission?” That would certainly be an interesting story to hear.

thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Tom B. Stone
received_697611590357745.jpeg

What a peaceful day. Everything was nice a quiet. As peaceful as a farm in the middle of nowhere. At least it was inside of Raven Tail. Seemed all the guild members aside from three fellows had missions. One was a rather laid back fellow. He wore a long brown Duster, with matching brown gloves, and a brown cowboys hat tipped over to hide his eyes.

The man was leaning back feet propped up on a table. Seemingly asleep, as he wasn't making any moves aside from breathing. His boots lazily rested on the table, his left boot on the other as if pinning it there. The man's name was Tom, and he had been waiting for someone to return for a while now. As much as he enjoyed his little quiet time. He was really itching to go make some jewls. He had to make some money to send back to the kiddos afterall.

Suddenly he was alerted to the presence of the guild master. A man slightly younger, and a decent bit taller than he was. He raised his hat just enough to catch a glance of him. Onlh a single eye peeking out from under the hats rim. He lifted his foot in an attempt to place them back on the floor. But simply ended up pushing himself off balance, and sending him tumbling into the floor, and towards the other guild member Logan who wasn't to far away. He looked up at Logan now planted firmly on his back."Howdy there partner. Mind given me a hand?" He asked holding a hand out to Logan. Meanwhile he called over to Kolton," aye! Boss man, hows about ya pour me a drink please an thank'ya? Be needin it after that crash haha!" He more suggested than asked, in a friendly, familiar tone of voice. As if they had been friends for some time.

thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Last edited:
Logan Howell

Logan sat idly at on a bar stool in the guild hall, nursing a glass of whisky as he stared off into space. He had thought that convincing Valeska to take that mission would give him some well deserved peace and quiet, as well as help cement his long time friend as a true member of the guild. However now he found himself with nothing to do and missing his drinking buddy. Not just her, it seemed most of Raven Tail were out on missions right now. The guild hall felt hollow without them, and Logan now found himself wishing he’d gone with Valeska or perhaps one of the other guild members on their missions. There wasn’t much else he could do though, since it was too early to hit the bars. He could maybe pick up a mission of his own but he wanted to be here for when Valeska got back. He did have a promise to keep and Valeska would be pissed at him if he went off on some long mission and didn’t fulfill his end of the bargain.

Logan’s thoughts about Valeska were interrupted by someone making their way behind the counter and pouring themselves a drink. Logan looked up to see Kolton moved back to the other side of the bar and take a seat next to him. Logan smiled in greeting and raised his glass, happy for the company.

“How’d you convince Valeska to go out on a mission?” Kolton asked as Logan sipped his drink. Logan smirked as he put his drink down.

“I promised that if she went I would finally agree to have a drinking competition with her. As long as she doesn't cheat and spike my drink on me again.” Logan replied. Then, realizing just who he was talking to he added, “I swear we’ll do our best to behave ourselves. I don’t want to make our guild look like a bunch of drunks or anything.” Of course Logan knew that while he cared about helping improve his guild’s repetition, Valeska was far less concerned about it.

As Logan was explaining his deal with Valeska, the only other wizard in the guild hall somehow managed to fall out of his chair and tumble to the ground.

"Howdy there partner. Mind given me a hand?"

Logan smirked down at the new guild member. This guy had only just joined the guild and already he was handing him his next one-liner on a plate. “Sure thing, I’ve been told I’m very good with my hands.” Logan winked and extended a hand to the man. “It was Tom right? Care to join Kolton and I for a drink?”

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

The whole sudden fall of Tom was something that set Kolton back a small step although it really wasn’t entirely surprising. There were quite a few members in his guild who seemed to spend more time drinking than worrying about Raven Tail’s reputation and trying to help improve it. At the same time, though, he couldn’t really blame them because their world had been looking rather bleak lately.

However, when Tom proceeded to ask Kolton to pour him a drink, the guildmaster only raised an eyebrow at him. “Perhaps that fall’s actually an indication that you could use a little less to drink,” he suggested. There was a slight chuckle in his voice as he offered that opinion, though, and he did reach under the counter and at least pull out a bottle of rum. Kolton would leave the pouring to Tom, though. Not being much of a drinker himself, Kolton wouldn’t have known how much to mix or what to mix it with… or even if pouring it straight up was the preferable option.

Given their current situation, Kolton supposed that he really shouldn’t have been too surprised by Logan’s answer to his inquiry about Valeska. Of course it would have something to do with drinking. “Sometimes I wonder…” he mumbled briefly under his breath in regards to not wanting to make the guild look like a bunch of drunks. The guild had it’s good influences too, though. Logan was actually one of them.

Once his two guildmates were back up and at the bar on their own two feet again, Kolton added, “I actually won’t be having any drinks. I’m working on looking into something that’s recently been brought to my attention and it requires that my head be clear.”

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back