• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

So What’s This Story About?
The year is x780. Guild life goes on as it has for the past years. Members carry out their missions with excitement or boredom depending on the mission - as they usually would. Tension between Fairy Tail and Raven Tail seems to have come to a momentary calm in which the two guilds have simply agreed to avoid one another.

Current eyes watch three primary missions. Royce Obertuck - an S-Class criminal and former Raven Tail guildmaster - is being transferred to a higher security prison after multiple escape attempts; this transfer is one giant opportunity though. The question remains… who is lurking in the shadows to take advantage of it? Liam Portian - a scientist working in magic expansion - seeks to study a meteor that recently crashed. People have been disappearing near it, though. Can mages help him get his hands on it? More importantly, what else will they discover? Last, but not least, a demon book has been stolen. That’s never a good thing. Who runs with Book of Vongraw? What might they unleash and who might also seek these treasures?

These fates all draw nearer.

Something is coming, though. Can the world really expect to stay this calm when a solar eclipse - the first in centuries - hangs overhead? One thing is for sure: villains are not planning on allowing this calm to last.

Most importantly, will Fairy Tail be strong enough to face what’s coming? And will the other guilds be ready to aid them? Can the other guilds even afford not to?

Fates are eclipsing. The moon could very well darken them forever.

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

latest
Welcome to the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall!

Guildmaster: Julius Prescott

Description: Although it looks rather homely on the outside, the interior of the Blue Pegasus guild hall is intricately designed to match their inclination towards beauty and romantic ideals. A grand staircase is the hallmark of the hall, and everything is pristine. This doesn’t mean fun can’t be had in the guild hall, though, and Blue Pegasus manages wonderfully.

Guild Members
Mage NamePlayer NameMage RankMage Status
Julius Prescott CelticHero37 CelticHero37 GuildmasterIn the guild hall
Jacob Foles Refaulted Refaulted S ClassOn a mission
Constanze von Disastre simj26 simj26 A RankOn a mission
Kalin Irikyo Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet A RankIn the guild hall
Scarlet Moon Sophrosyne03 Sophrosyne03 A RankIn the guild hall
Victoria Angelbright shadowdude505 shadowdude505 B RankOn a mission
Emmet Finnigan AllHailDago AllHailDago C RankOn a mission
Harold Jungleman Mad Courtney Mad Courtney C RankIn the guild hall
Russel Lefton Lady Warlock Lady Warlock C RankIn the guild hall

Russel Lefton
It was later in the morning when Blue Pegasus’s little thief made his way down the grand staircase and into the main hall of the guild hall, but for him, it felt early. He never understood how everyone who went on missions managed to get up any earlier than he did, but it always seemed like they were gone by the time Russel awoke. It frustrated him. However, knowing that most of those who could scold him were gone, Russel decided that it left him an opening to try something fun, something different and something that was quite possibly a very stupid idea.

The boy stopped halfway down the staircase and climbed up onto the railing. It actually took a significant amount of effort for him to keep himself from simply sliding down the rail completely. It was something he had done before, but it wasn’t what he wanted to do now. Now he had something more ambitious in mind.

With very careful and thought out efforts, Russel stood himself up on the rail in such a way that put his shoes on display. They were crystalline white, not a speck of dirt, and he was quite proud of them even though he’d stolen them for himself. It wasn’t shameful to him, not in his mind, at least. Putting his shoes on display wasn’t the point of his recklessness, though. Not then, it wasn’t.

Instead, the moment Russel stood up, the white wings on his shoes spread out and stretched out as far as they reached. Their wingspan wasn’t particularly impressive, but it was enough for them to function. “Watch this!” the boy yelled out joyfully to anyone who could see him. He jumped off the railing, not intending on landing, but intending on flying. The wings on his shoes flapped in the air and they carried him. A big smile decorated his face as he flew around the guild hall and then he proceeded to follow through with his intentions.

Russel started flipping through the air while laughing with joy. It was fun for him.

However, the problem came into play when he tried hanging upside down for a little too long. “This is amazin…” His sentence, unfortunately, never finished.

His shoes weren’t tied quite tight enough and Russel proceeded to fall out of his shoes, falling about two feet to land flat on the ground. Yes, he hit his head, but Russel was always hitting his head and that had never seemed to bother him before. It was odd.

The moment he opened his eyes, the shoes proceeded to fall onto his face and Russel groaned a bit. “I guess I still need to work on that…”

Scarlet Moon

The guild hall doors burst open.

“Good day everyone!” Scarlet called out as she walked in. She had just returned from another visit to her sister Violet, who had just purchased a new house in Gallowstown on the northwest coast of Fiore. Her sister had now published 3 horror stories and four volumes of poetry, and has become a minor success across Fiore.

Looking around the guild hall she saw Russel Lefton on the floor with his magic shoes near his face. Did he fall on his head again? Man I hope he isn’t getting any brain damage…. Though he does seem unnaturally durable…

“Hey Lefty! Trying some knew tricks with the shoes?” She walked toward him and then held out her hand, “Need a lift?”

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Last edited:
Harold Jungleman

After hearing the commotion, Harold entered the guild hall. Upon seeing Russel on the floor he ran up to help.

Before Russel could accept Scarlet's assistance he was scooped up by Harold, set on his feet and brushed off.

Harold then turned his attention to Scarlet. He pulled Scarlet into a nearly bone-crushing hug with a hearty roar. "Hroar!" He exclaimed. He was excited to see Scarlet again as she had been gone for a few weeks. His delighted roar was so loud it could be heard from all corners of the guild hall. This, however, wouldn't foster much of a reaction amongst the guild, as Harold always behaved excitedly when guild members returned to the guild hall after long trips or missions. After several seconds he released Scarlet but continued to hover over her excitedly.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Sophrosyne03 Sophrosyne03

◈ L●E●V●E●R●E●T ◈ I●Y●A●R ◈

Another young lad wandered down the stairs shortly after Harold's loud roar rung throughout the guild. He'd somehow managed to miss all the commotion, but that didn't mean he wasn't bouncing off the walls ready to find out what was going on. Messy, sleep ridden hair that looked like it needed ten brush throughs paired with a decently fashionable outfit by Blue Pegasus standards and the ever present eared headband. This was none other than Levert Iyar.

While he wasn't normally one for displays of affection, when his eyes landed on the woman he called his older sister he was running up to her in a heartbeat. Scarlet Moon would find herself enclosed in yet another hug, the short lad not even paying attention to the large man hovering over them.

"Scarlet, you're back! Was your trip fun? Did you enjoy spending time with Violet? I missed you! It's good to see you home!" Leveret babbled out, speaking a million miles a second as he let go of Scarlet. His face was a mix of excitement, happiness, and just pure energy. He wasn't exactly holding still as he talked either, slightly bouncing on the balls of his feet.

When he finally stopped talking the older woman's ear off, his gaze moved to Russel. He looked at the slightly younger boy and the pristine shoes laying on the ground instead of on the boy's feet. He repeated the motion with his eyes a couple times and then grinned.

"Russel! Morning!" He greeted, loud and well... very loud.

To anyone who wasn't used to Levi's in hall personality, the boy standing there waving like an idiot to his friend standing less than a foot away was probably a stark contrast to the calm and collected teenager seen when out and about on jobs. It could be taken as slightly scary in some eyes...

Russel Lefton
Almost as soon as Scarlet had walked up and asked if he needed a lift - an offer he had intended on kindly refusing at the time - Russel’s need to even try to answer was completely eliminated because someone else had deemed it appropriate for them to pick him up. Almost immediately, Russel squirmed to be free of the wild man’s grip because he didn’t want to ruin his outfit or his new shoes. It wasn’t necessarily that Harold would be dirty, but Russel wasn’t one to ever believe in such a thing as “too careful.” And, all things considered, Harold was one of the most likely guild members to actually play in the mud.

“Ugh,” Russel groaned, brushing himself off again even though Harold had already done so. “Uh… Harold, haven’t we been telling you to ask before picking people up? It’s… uh… Master Prescott probably wouldn’t be happy if we didn’t maintain the utmost politeness, you know.” He tried to word it in such a way that it didn’t seem like he was the bad guy, but he wasn’t sure how well that worked.

Once he was certain that there wasn’t a single speck of dirt on his clothes, Russel finally took time to regard everyone else in the guild hall.

“Good morning, Scarlet,” he greeted kindly. He would’ve asked how her morning was, but Leveret seemed determined to take over that conversation which Russel didn’t mind.

Instead, he took the time to use his new shoes yet again. This time, their little wings started flapping and lifted Russel off the ground. He only hovered this time so that a fall wouldn’t be nearly as drastic if it happened and when he realized it was actually working, Russel actually started laughing joyfully. “Look guys! I’m flying! I finally have a magic! I can fly!!!”

He brought himself safely back to his feet and ran up to Leveret. “What do you think Master Prescott will say!? Oooh… would you be able to help me surprise him!? He’ll finally be able to be proud of me!”

Clearly, Russel was ecstatic.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Sophrosyne03 Sophrosyne03 Mad Courtney Mad Courtney

Scarlet Moon

After Harold released her from his bone crushing hug, Scarlet coughed as she regained her breath. She was soon embraced again by Levi, her adopted kid brother, and a broad smile grew across her face.

“It’s great to be back, I hope you weren’t up to any mischief while I was away you little rascal,” Scarlet teased Levi as she ruffed up his unruly hair, “Well guys, Violet is her usual self, living in a disaster of a house. In another six months or so I’ll have to go back to clean it again. Maybe next time you can come along and help, eh?” Scarlet laughed. She then turned to give Harold a good ribbing, “I see you’re still on the run from the fashion police Harry. How many times has the guildmaster talked to you about keeping up a good appearance. Don’t tell me he’s given up on you.”

Russel then started hovering with his magic shoes and talking excitedly. She took a glance at Levi briefly before turning her attention back to Russel. Russel and Levi were quite the excitable duo, even though Levi would try to hide his unbridled energy and enthusiasm.

“Flying shoes do seem to suit you Lefty. I’m totally game for surprising Master Jules with you. Hope you got a good handle on those new kicks of yours. Wouldn’t want to embarrass yourself in front of the guildmaster.”

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat , Lady Warlock Lady Warlock , Mad Courtney Mad Courtney

Oliver N. Samson

Oliver took a large gulp from his lidded coffee cup. His eyes didn't lift from the pages of his own writing from the night before. He scanned it, pondering alternative wording and possible grammatical errors. The pages were for a short thesis on the migratory habits of a predatory avian saurian in a delightful Fioran mountain range. The issue was Oliver had forgotten to write down several key details from books he had studied. He had gone to observe them himself for sure, enjoying their relaxed guard as he blended in as one of their own. However, other's findings had several interesting tidbits he had not seen for himself. Perhaps a human element influenced their habits?

He waved off the inane shouting of a man who nearly ran into Oliver. Oliver could not be bothered to look away from his work, even whilst walking to the Guild Hall from his home. Time was of the essence and his train of thought was now. Taking another gulp of coffee as he made note of a spelling error, he arrived at the Guild Hall's front door. He put the papers safely under one arm whilst opening and entering the guild hall. There were several books in the guild's possession that he was sure contained relevant information, and thus here he was.

He immediately went back to reading his paper once he was inside. Walking towards the aforementioned books without watching where he was going. As such, he had taken no note of who was in the hall, or where they were. As you can imagine, he was quite surprised when he walked face first into a pair of shoes. He thankfully neither spilled his coffee nor dropped his papers, but he did look up in annoyance. "Now who leaves shoes six feet in the air in the middle of a room..." He looked up and realized the shoes were attached to a flying youth. "Ah. I see. Why are you flying here, at perfect face kicking height, exactly?"

Sophrosyne03 Sophrosyne03 JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

JULIUS PRESCOTT
Regal Overlord of the Blue Pegasus Guild

So far it had been a fairly normal day at the Blue Pegasus guild hall. Members had been in and out doing their fancy things and taking on missions. The only real difference was that the charismatic guild master had yet to make an appearance that day. He had spent a majority of the day locked up in his office. Most likely figured he was just sleeping in, but the truth was, there was something rather pressing going on in Fiore. Despite being such a fabulous free spirit, Julius Prescott was one of the most responsible guild masters in the country, and right now he knew his fantasticness was needed.

Eventually, though, he finished all the preparations and work that needed to be done. Then, the french double doors to his room burst open with a loud bang and he came strolling down the central staircase into the guild hall proper. When he was halfway down the stairs, he clapped his hands and called out, "Excuse me, may I have everyone's attention please?"

◈ L●E●V●E●R●E●T ◈ I●Y●A●R ◈

"I'd love to go with you next time! Absolutely!" Leveret commented on Scarlet's talk about her sister. He was all grins still as Russel demonstrated his ability to use his flying shoes again. "Hi Oliver!" He greeted another of their guild-mates as the man made an appearance with a large, excited wave. His focus returned to Russel as the taller teen asked if he would help him surprise Master Prescott. Levi nodded excitedly and caught Russel in a shoulder hug.

"Of course I'll help you! He's gonna be soo amazed." He answered Russel, bright eyed and bushy tailed. He was a bundle of unbridled energy. The plan to surprise their amazing guildmaster made that excitement rise. However, before he had a chance to really start talking to Russel about how to pull this off, the guildmaster himself made an appearance. Levi spun around to look at Master Prescott as he emerged from his office and came to stand on the steps before them. While normally he may have gone ahead and greeted the man happily, even he could tell the guildmaster was acting on a serious tone.

Leveret glanced to Russel, Oliver, Harold, and Scarlet briefly in turn, then decided to move closer to Master Prescott. He moved to stand not far from the base of the steps, off to one side. His eyes focused on the guildmaster, wondering what exactly he had to tell them.

Scarlet Moon and Harold Jungleman

Until he practically ran into Russel, Scarlet had not noticed the newcomer enter the guildhall. She had been too wrapped up with talking with the others. He was taller than she was, but not as ridiculously tall as Harry. His appearance was professional, yet he also came off as slightly disheveled at the same time. She overheard Levi address him as Oliver.
This guy must be a new recruit. He must have joined up while I was away…

Harold shifted his attention over to the newcomer, moving closer until he was uncomfortably close. He bared over him with a wary but inquisitive posture.The years he spent in the civilized world had not fully washed out his wild and instinctive behaviours, but he fought the urge to go right up to the newcomer’s face and start sniffing.

“Personal space Harry,” Harold grunted apologetically as Scarlet gently nudged him away from Oliver, “Sorry friend, Harry’s just curious about you. I’m Scarlet, by the way, Scarlet Moon. You’re new to the guild aren’t you?”

Scarlet wanted to learn more about the newcomer, but then guildmaster burst out from his office, banging the doors open loudly. She and Harold turned to give him their full attention as he clapped his hands and said, "Excuse me, may I have everyone's attention please?"

AllHailDago AllHailDago , JayeTheKat JayeTheKat , Lady Warlock Lady Warlock , CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Russel Lefton
As Scarlet agreed to work with Russel to surprise the guildmaster, the young mage’s mind was already spinning with ideas for different ways that they might actually be able to catch Master Jules off guard. He slipped the shoes back onto his feet and began hovering again to demonstrate that he did, in fact, have enough control over them to be able to pull off a stunt like the one he was planning and that was when he found himself hovering right in front of Oliver.

“Oh! Hi Oliver!” Russel exclaimed. “I’m practicing because I got brand new shoes and now I blend in as a mage just like you guys! Even though I don’t know my magic, now at least I can do something cool like everyone else can!” His excitement was obvious as he turned and started moving like he was walking on air. The wings on his shoes were flapping like crazy to hold him there, but it seemed to be working… for now, at least. “We’re gonna try and surprise Master Julius and now I can help with it!”

Slowly but surely, more people were joining in on Russel’s planned stunt, but they still needed something to do and he was stuck when it came to figuring that out. However, being stumped wouldn’t keep him out of the air.

However, there was one thing that could interrupt all of the young lad’s deep thought processes. That was the guildmaster’s sudden appearance in the great hall.

“Crap…” Russel mumbled.

His head rapidly turned to face their guildmaster and all of a sudden, he dropped out of the air. Their only chance at attempting to surprise him later, after all, would be if the guildmaster didn’t notice his new shoes. While Master Julius was usually very attentive to the fashion of his guild members, Russel hoped he didn’t notice this time around.

Only time would tell, though.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Sophrosyne03 Sophrosyne03 AllHailDago AllHailDago Mad Courtney Mad Courtney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back