• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rapid Fire 1x1 Search Stand on one million lives and more.

SlasherBasher

Looking for rapid fire rpers, Match each other. I tend to do 2-5 paragraphs but as long as it’s not one liners cool. I am on pretty much 24/7 but I don’t expect that of you. Just be active, it’s fine if you need days off, have to take several days off etc, just when your on and ready we rp. I’m not into the replying with novel length posts every few day’s/week stuff. I just feel you get no emotion like this and can’t have proper back and forth dialogue Between characters if there’s big gaps Like this. So it’s not my thing.

I’m open to pretty much any ideas, original and you can ask me about fandoms. The RP must involve romance tho preferably MakeXFemale.

I currently badly want these

*Rising of Shield Hero RP
*I stand on 1,000,000 lives RP
*Bastard of demon King Academy RP
*Original virtual or trapped in a parallel world RP

Can rp here or Discord. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back