Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Do you think the COVID-19 pandemic is really affecting people's mental health?

Simple answer, yes, without question.

Slightly less simple answer, the response to COVID as well as the general atmosphere of constant weariness of “anyone and anywhere could have a disease that led to everything shutting down” both force people into positions of isolation and paranoia. Add to that the lack of purpose and an increasingly polarized society and what you get is a recipe for a lot of things breaking down.

It seemed to have affected some celebrities mental health, being that they didn’t have attention for five minutes

Yeah, a cartoon that's for 18 and up and not intended to be for kids, such as Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, et cetera.
LOL! I literally watched ALL of these (besides Family Guy) when I was much younger than 18.

It would be about odd dreams I have. Probably wouldn't attract a large audience, so it would mostly be for me. In a recent one I moved into a new house that had many books and a fire which wasn't contained, but I ignored it like one does to misbehaving pets.

I'm the asshole that throws a pokeball at my rival's starter because I just can't decide. Ditto would be my second choice.

Eevee. You had it as starter in some games.
It's adorable and fluffy and can evolve into multiple types.

Or Charmander. He was my first starter in the first game I played. And evolve him to Charizard when the time comes so that we could flyyyyy.

Very much depends on how they defend it.
If they're defending it by trash talking about the games I like for example then I'd be annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back