Other Random question of the day

Personally, I think there will be animals in heaven, including dogs. I think heaven will basically be what the world should have been like if not for sin and death showing up, and since animals were part of pre-sin earth and God considered them "good" to boot, I don't see any reason dogs wouldn't be in heaven. Whether they're the same dogs who lived on earth or if God creates new ones is a bit more up in the air, depending on whether or not animal souls are like people souls and continue after death.

Pronunciations*
I'M SORRY

But no, I don't.

Depends on the context. I'm not native English speaker so when people do that I take it as a learning experience.
Unless they use it to make fun of me and make me feel awkward on purpose. Then yes, I hate it.

Random question of the day:

Do all dogs really go to heaven?

I don't believe in Heaven but if there was one then definitely! Of course they would!

Do you hate it when people try to correct your word pronounciations?

I try not to do this but sometimes it slips out. I haven't had anyone do it to me iirc, but I probably would hate it. XD

It absolutely bothers me when people correct my pronunciation, especially if we are in front of other people. In general I think it is rude to criticize or correct people unless they have invited you to do so.

Yeah. Especially when it's an accent thing. I only accept it when it's someone's name that's really hard to pronounce, and the person with the hard name corrects me. In that situation though, if it's someone other than the person with the unpronounceable name that corrects me, then that grinds my gears.

Cuphead bosses and Undertale bosses. (Wait, what do you mean there aren't enough boss fights in Undertale to fill Cuphead and there are too many in Cuphead!? Well, turn the mini-bosses into regular bosses for Undertale in Cuphead and vice versa!!! It's possible!)

If it existed in one time loop maybe it wouldn't exist in another, and in the end would get erased when all time loops got erased.

What would happen to the world of your favorite video game if COVID-19 existed there?
My favorite video game is Danganronpa where 16 students are trapped in a small school and social distancing is basically impossible, so I think that speaks for itself. Then again

There was the Despair Disease in the second game that Monokuma claimed was “highly contagious” but only like 4 people got it and everyone was exposed so you never really know

It isn't affecting mine, and not my immediate family. So as far as I'm concerned, no.
Though it is amusing watching everything get blown out of proportion by the media, and see people eat that shit up. But the masses have always been tools. Nothing new there

Last edited:
Not everyone so far but yes it affects some people a lot.

Also, since we are talking about mental health, lemme leave you with a quote:

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back