Other Random question of the day

I'm not sure if that question or consequent answers are age-appropriate for the site.
What isn't age appropriate? The word prostitute? Pretty sure teenagers have had sex education classes more provocative than the word and presented concept of a prostitute!

You mean sex? I'm pretty sure this mildly funny dad joke is about as PG13 as they come. Don't worry you don't need to protect the kids they're okay! Trust me they know what a prostitute is and sex. It is okay to say those words too you won't get arrested and the FBI won't be shutting down RPN because AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat made a dad joke.

You mean sex? I'm pretty sure this mildly funny dad joke is about as PG13 as they come. Don't worry you don't need to protect the kids they're okay! Trust me they know what a prostitute is and sex. It is okay to say those words too you won't get arrested and the FBI won't be shutting down RPN because AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat made a dad joke.

Perhaps. Can’t help worrying though.

When it first released? Team Iron Man. Just because of the team members though, not moral stuff. In terms of moral stuff I’d side with cap based on historical precedent.

I don't care about them enough to loathe anyone.

I pretty much loathe the elitism of most, if not all, celebrities, acting as if they know everything. So out of touch with common everyday people, yet they think they know what’s best for them. Cant say I loathe just one or more in particular.

I don't know specifics, but I'd be trying to do as much good as possible.

Right now, that probably means shoring my hometown's economy back up. Businesses are dropping like flies out here. People have even started saying the town is dying, especially since one of our large factories just announced they're closing about a week ago. With $18 million, I might not be able to set up something as big as that factory, but I could certainly build something that could hire a lot of people, especially if I can find someone with business savvy to be the actual mastermind. Otherwise, I could be giving out small business loans all around, maybe not creating as many jobs but still boosting the economy a lot. If I had anything left over, I'd try and get the schools around here updated supplies, especially textbooks. I can't imagine teaching history or science out of a ten year-old textbook provides the highest quality education.

Another option would be to use a good chunk of that money on a suicide prevention campaign. My county has some of the highest suicide rates in the state, especially among teenagers. I can't imagine that's let up during the pandemic. I don't know exactly how to start an anti-suicide campaign, but that's what research is for.

Option three would be to make sure my local food assistance programs are insanely well-funded for a very long time. It wouldn't have the long-term benefit that creating more jobs would, but it'd keep people from suffering right now, especially as more and more people wind up needing that food assistance.

I'm fine with it.
Moreover, it's one of my favorite types of pizza. But I suppose I must go over to Unpopular Opinions with this kind of statement...

Random question of the day:

If the cast of your favorite video game was in high school, what kind of student would each of them be?
I wanna reply to this... but for the life of me, I can't really put my finger on a favorite video game. I wanna say Skeleton Krew. But there was literally NO character development on that game as it was a simple top down shooter for the Genesis. If not that game, then... Cyborg Justice, maybe? But again, no character development. If I wanted to pick something newer... I guess the fallout or Skyrim games apealed to me because you could create your own character. But in those cases, the characters are what you make them and not a set archetype or persona. So... fuck if I know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back