Other Random question of the day

Half of the universe, then die by being french-styled decapitated.
Then my past self goes to the present and gets snapped out of existing. Because it's balanced.

Just as all things should be.

Notice for New Members: If you're gonna answer a previously asked question, please quote the question in particular so we can avoid confusion on which question you're answering.

Notice for everyone, New Members included: Please keep debates and SilvaGunner esque nonsense conversations out of this thread. If you're not gonna answer a question, then please don't say anything.

In this thread I will ask a question everyday, and you will have to answer it. So the first random question of the day is:

What do you prefer? Playstation or Xbox?
I actually prefer Nintendo! But out of the two? I would probably say Xbox because it is more diverse in it's selection and doesn't get broken as my as my playstation's :3

Almost certainly a large shark, assuming at least viable conditions for a fight (AKA shark in water, and airspace + landing zone for pterosaur). While the shark is dependent on water, if a fight is to exist at all then the pterosaur will have to take the initiative. In doing so, even if the pterosaur was large enough that it could remove the shark from the water, the shark is almost certain to at least get a bite out of the pterosaur. Depending on the location this could either mean bleeding to death or bleeding to death AND having their wing or arm ripped an thus being unable to fly and drowning too.

The former isn't, but the latter certainly.

Delaying a game to keep working on it doesn't necessarily mean it'll turn out good. Such thinking would amount to nothing short of the sunken cost fallacy.

On the other hand, rushing through the development of a game means you are being careless, that you are skipping intended steps and content, leaving some things half-finished and probably pushing staff to their limits with predictable results. If the final product of that mess turns out halfway decent, just imagine what a great game was lost because of the rush.

I don't know. There are plenty of examples of spectacular, fan-loved games who had rushed development (Fallout New Vegas).

There's some logic behind it, but there are plenty of exceptions. Compare Duke Nukem Forever (a delayed game that was terrible) to Majora's Mask (A rushed game that turned out great).

I don't see how 2020 is that bad.
You clearly haven't been following the news then.
2020 hasn't been much worse than other years for me, tbh. Still broke af and struggling. Nothing new. If there wasn't a news feed, I wouldn't be able to tell that anything was different besides having to wear a mask every time I go into a store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back