Other Random question of the day

No answers yesterday. Oh well.

I've seen people get bullied off the site for less than the answer to the question to be honest.

Do you get the feeling some games have forced plot elements?

Yeah absolutely. Games have it really tough cause they have to juggle being a good game, and thus giving players agency and gameplay time, with the story. This can, for instance, cause a lot of "pause" or "battle" moments in the story, depending on the motiff of the game.

It would be interesting to see how the Guardians of the Galaxy would handle the earth-based heroes' villains, such as Vulture or Hydra. My guess would be with a lot of collateral damage.

GotG vs. Magneto specifically would be interesting, since everyone but Groot is reliant on technology/guns, and therefore metal.

It would be interesting to see how the Guardians of the Galaxy would handle the earth-based heroes' villains, such as Vulture or Hydra. My guess would be with a lot of collateral damage.

GotG vs. Magneto specifically would be interesting, since everyone but Groot is reliant on technology/guns, and therefore metal.
I do know they did have brushes with earth-based villains during "Grounded" and Rocket went up against Kraven the Hunter, I think. But I do like your idea.

Sorry if I come across as rude, but I think that's because not a lot of people on this site have outdated views to begin with. I think it's mostly, if not all, Millenials and Zoomers, and they're probably the most progressive generations, so there wouldn't be any outdated values to mention.
"progressive"... implies progress. lmao
I mean, every young generation considers themselves the most progressive. It's a moot sentiment.

Fawkes the phoenix: Tears can cure zombie bites

Appa: Can fly over the zombies, meaning minimal combat/risk to ourselves. Also, I reckon his fur's too thick to bite through
OR
Autobot Rachet: Immune to zombie bites and can safely transport the group in his ambulance form. Medical supplies and experience also useful. When in humanoid form, his height gives a bird's-eye view to detect zombies
OR
King of Red Lions (Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker): Can keep distance from zombies by staying on water.

Luxray: Can see through walls, making it ideal for scout when the group needs to be in dangerous areas. Ability to control lightning makes it an excellent combatant

Dr. House: Could create a proper cure for zombeism within an episode or two

Hermione Granger: If House can't figure out a cure, she can. Also a good combatant

Random question of the day:

If an illegal immigrant fought a child molester, would it be Alien vs Predator?
Yes. I can also see the fight scene's end even now.

Hanz "Ayy lmao" Dörsefock performed his finishing move upon Dex doefendor "shuffle" figglehorn
SEND INTO SHOCK!
It was hyper effective.

Do you think about weird things during certain activities?

I mean that is such a vague statement that I'm pretty sure it applies to literally everyone who ever existed or will ever exist.

If so, what activity does this happen at?

A ton of them. During conversations, sometimes when I'm showering, or if I'm just bored. I have a very active imagination so if not otherwise overly occupied my brain starts drifting off into random stuff.

Random question of the day:

Do you think about weird things during certain activities? If so, what activity does this happen at?
I tend to daydream during dinner or justing reading through my textbooks
its mainly how Bella throne literally finessed Onlyfans viewers into giving her millions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back