Other Random question of the day

Shotgun axe.

Guns. Look, swords are cool and all, but I would not want to have to take down a feral hog with nothing but a sword, much less a kaiju.

Ever heard the phrase, "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight." ?
Well, a sword is just a big knife. Enough said.

cause they're assholes
True. Just look at their Nintendo Power Hint Line back in the day: According to a YouTube commenter, it was about 1 USD per minute, and they were trained to keep you on the line as long as possible. This commenter in particular claimed that he called for every puzzle in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. The game was beaten in under a month, and you can do the math on when the phone bill for that month came in.

True. Just look at their Nintendo Power Hint Line back in the day: According to a YouTube commenter, it was about 1 USD per minute, and they were trained to keep you on the line as long as possible. This commenter in particular claimed that he called for every puzzle in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. The game was beaten in under a month, and you can do the math on when the phone bill for that month came in.
$1 a minute?! Those are 900 number rates. Jeezus!

Random question of the day:

If a close friend of yours were to die, would you be able to provide a motherly/fatherly role for their children?
yes, and no. I could provide the role, abstractly... but I don't have the time for it seeing as I'm pretty busy with my own life and child.

lol yes I'll at least know my clones would be very polite and not rage at each other and people they play against.

Swords or guns?

gunblade.jpg.cf.jpg

Both.

Would having clones be convenient for playing multiplayer video games?
It's like playing in a ranked match based on how good you are rather than throwing a challenge at you and improving yourself.

You can't beat yourself.
If against others then if your trash, a clone isn't going to fix that. And if you're good to any extent, then now there's two of you smiting entire servers.

It's more a problem than helpful, unless it's your job or for self entertainment. At least with the former, you can take turns having random vacations and nobody would figure it out lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back