Other Random question of the day

Please, I use the internet as well as a single subscription rather than slaving to ten different services.
I C O N T R O L THE A I R W A V E S

YAR HAR, FIDDLE DE DEE

BROWSING WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE
AND DOING IT WITHOUT PAYING A HIGH FEE
WE ARE A MENACE

Random question of the day:

Has a restaurant/café worker ever pulled a fast one on you?

Don’t think so, although I can’t count the number of times takeaway deliveries were mistaken or outright lost in the Valley of ‘Couldn’t-find-your-address’ or the Canyon of ‘We-must’ve-forgotten-to-write-down-your-order’ or the Abyss of ‘We-thought-that-your-poor-nana-needed-this-mighty-meaty-pizza-more-than-you-so-we-gave-it-to-her’-well-my-poor-needy-nana-is-vegetarian-so-joke’s-on-you-hahahaha-where-is-my-blasted-pizza-I-am-literally-crying-in-my-freshly-wallpapered-corner-of-frustration-right-now

Such as giving you an unsatisfactory order or not making your coffee the way you like.

Ah, in that case yeah plenty of times they get my order wrong in a situation where there was no opportunity for me to fix it. There were also times when I was lied to about what was in the food.

One time that I remember being very upset about I was in McDonalds and the employee went to get the ice cream, then started serving everyone else while the ice cream was just there melting.

Such as giving you an unsatisfactory order or not making your coffee the way you like.
If this is the case; I’d say it has happened a lot in my 20 + years. Sometimes I understood the mix up or maybe it was just really busy cause that can be obvious to a customer, but other times I don’t know what happened. The most recent that was the worst of them and I found out by starting to eat it, was a burrito that was meant to be a beef burrito with cheese and whatever specific spice/sauce used with it, instead got one that was basically refried beans and guacamole with a little cheese and very little beef.

Yeah, lots. The one I can mostly remember is, I was grabbing some Taco Bell with my sister through the drive-thru, and since she's a vegetarian, she ordered two tacos (I think), cinnamon twists, and asked for the meat to be replaced with black beans. We got back on the road, and she started eating, but they put meat under the black beans. We got a replacement, and I got to eat the first tacos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back