What's new

Other Random question of the day

AlexneushoornTheGreat

Leader of the RLF (Rhino Liberation Front)
Random question of the day:

Would you rather regain the feeling in your legs after 40 years of paralysis or get Club Penguin back?

Northless

Alive? Alive.

Would you rather regain the feeling in your legs after 40 years of paralysis or get Club Penguin back?
Legs. I loved Club Penguin, but it was getting a little too packed of the membership only content. That said, I do miss the spy missions... there are copies of those in internet, probably. Copies of the feeling on my legs? Probably in 40 years, but costly xD So I'll go for my legs, thank you

Style Kella

The Lonely Wind
I think mostly because it has a bad connotation and derogatory. You're insulting someone on multiple levels while making fun of people with conditions.

I also think it's like saying racial slurs. While it was used before and has practical linguistic history, it demoralizes and dehumanizing people.

The Pattern

There are patterns everywhere
I imagine it's because people feel offended on behalf of retarded people as they can't really feel offended or really even notice that their condition is being used as an insult.

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra
Helper

Is YouTube run by communists?
Of course not. They are however, run by spineless biased sellouts with borderline fascistic agendas.

Though I’m gonna keep using it anyway. For now. Can’t help that it’s where all the videos are.

The Pattern

There are patterns everywhere
They definitely like alt-left extremism I know that much. Probably not communism as that'd eliminate their power over society.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)