Other Random question of the day

Shall I get some of the basics out of the way?
-Wish for infinite wishes
-Wish for infinite genies
-Wish to change the rules
-Wish to be able to alter reality however I want
-Etc...

wicked cool retro-futuristic
Yeah its an aesthetic I really enjoy NOW as an adult. I don't care for the show in any capacity. But the aesthetic is very much up my ally. I love me retro science fiction future design . . . god I love retro future interior design holy shit that stuff is like god its probably uncomfortable but I want it in my home that LOOOK those curves them sunken floors. UNF!

No. Because I didn't have childhood friends.

I think I was that friend. And yes my bestie 20 years later still annoys the shit out of me! XD

Random question of the day:

Have you ever had a childhood friend who would just annoy the piss out of you sometimes?
Yes, my brothers. So many all out fist fights... I'm surprised we grew up alive and in one piece. We're very close btw. It's a bro thing. You sisters wouldn't understand, heh.

Yes. I've been to Zambia. And if a two day layover in London counts! Then I've been there too! XD

I have been to France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, Switzerland (just the airport though), Ireland, USA, United Arab Emirates, and Japan. And if Wales and Scotland count as I'm from England then them too. (They don't really count as "abroad" but they are different nations... it's complicated.)

Not sure if I asked this one already, but...

Random question of the day:

When it comes to sports, would you rather participate or watch?

Participate for sure. I know a lot of people enjoy watching it, but I can't for the life of me understand the fun in watching someone else play a sport. At least when you're playing you get to act, even if I'm not particularly a sportsperson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back