• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CrookedCrow

Things finally getting back on tracl
Hello everyone here! I have a few plot ideas that I'd love to try out with anyone willing. Let me introduce myself.

Me (A grown Crow): 25+, pronouns they/them, been roleplaying since I was 12. I enjoy long-term rps, world-building, angst, hurt and comfort. I enjoy getting to know my partners and sending memes about our characters. I become very invested in our characters and stories, if you're someone who loses interest quickly I kindly suggest that you look elsewhere. However, if you share even 50% of my passion, please message me. Roleplaying is a hobby of mine that I enjoy so much, love sending memes and making playlists.

My writing style varies. I have days where I can write 8 paragraphs per post and on other days it's just 3 paragraphs. I always try to give enough to respond to and if I don't, or you need a bit more to respond to, I'm fine with revising my post for you. Roleplaying should be enjoyable for both of us so please tell me if there's something wrong with how I write or if you need to me take on more side characters or something to move the plot along.

I don't really do short-term roleplays. I don't even mind taking longer breaks from the roleplay as needed. Just talk to me, and I;ll let you know if I feel the same way. I work and go school so I can get pretty busy, If it's been more than 5 days then feel free to send me a nudge.

Most of my characters are queer and I enjoy both fxf and mxm. All characters will be over 18 years old. And I'm looking for a partner that enjoys building on the world as well. Someone who has lots of ideas and isn't scared to just jump straight into a plot without knowing all the fine details.

NOW on to the plots!
Let's Be Villians!- Angst, action, revenge fic
Superhero x SuperVillian
I have a golden retriever-type superhero who is too naive for his own good. Went into a job to do good and it really doesn't. Would love for a Villain to kick his ass and traumatize him. I was thinking the world could be sort of the like the show THe boys (I didn't watch it but I know what the premise is), with everything being corrupted as hell.

Instant love- Slice of a life, sweetness, only a dash of ansgt
Plot is based off of a tumblr post based on a Selkie skin being liking a coat and if it's given back that in selkie's eyes they are married. I have a selkie character who I'd love to use for this plot. I was thinking the setting could be urban fantasy. Where everyone knows about the supernatural and they live alongside humans semi peacefully. You're character could be any flavor of supernatural creature or even human, I can leave it up to you.

End of The World-
So I don't have a plot. However, I have a character who comes from a set of my own making. Inspired by how Wakanda is an African civilization that was able to hide and escape colonization. My character comes from a tribe of people who were able to use magic to hide from the Spanish coming to kill and take over in central America. They developed their own city, based mostly in magic. My character either comes out into the world for some reason, your character could act as his tour guide, or your character could stumble his way into his world.

I'm also down for any ideas you might have. I have tons of interests and I'm use whatever plot you've got I'd love.

Last edited:
Love the second plot about four people waking up in an empty town! If you're still looking for partners, d be happy to plot some more!

I'm digging the instant love slice of life plot but I have to ask what gender pairings you're open to since I only see m/m listed in the tags

Hi! I'd be interested in your high fantasy plot, or lets be villains! Honestly, all of your ideas sound super interesting, and if they're still open I'd love to chat more about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back