• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Prompts Galore! original fantasy, fandom and others!

kitphiroth

Hi there! Before I get to my post, I want to set up about me.

• I'm 21+
  • I am a multi-paragraph player and I am fast.
  • I am an idea-machine, so when I mean long-term that is exactly what it is, lol.
  • I work full time and student full time, this is my break relaxing activity.
  • I LOVE RP DRAMA.
  • Note: In my some prompt, I use an original setting with a hard magic system. You don't need to know everything to play with me, but I will have to show you the basics, lol. Just be open to that, pls ;_; I'll love you forever.
What I would like from you:
  • I would love a very fast replier, but someone who won't leave me for more than a few days without a reply, because I reply almost instantly or within a few hours.
  • OOC chatter is a must, I do a lot of talking for friends and wanting to talk out how we will develop the story.
  • Be open to romance because all of these involve romance.
  • I am looking maybe for f/f but mostly f/m. :)!
  • If you are comfortable playing multiple characters feel free, let's get into something!

Prompt 12: Ectaea, the last Monolith, is trying to piece together the Order Brand that was demolished 100 years ago. It created a chaos that no one would know could happen. Not knowing what she is supposed to be doing or how she is supposed to do it, she travels alone to a wintry desolate landscape until YC wonders if she is really a half-race or something more. He ends up wrapped up in her drama. This is post-apocalyptic/dystopian/fantasy/drama/etc

You can either comment here or you can PM me. I hope someone likes my ideas, lol. <3 Also, I do have a far future idea if anyone is interested but I'll need help because I'm not a huge sci-fi person, it's just a basic idea.​

Last edited:
Hey, I play male characters (me attempting a female character would be...either hysterical or disastrous). I can usually get back to someone pretty quickly unless my day is utterly insane. I'd like to get into an RP with a magic system but I just can't do it on my own ya know? I have quite a few characters fleshed out so depending on what kind of dude you're looking for I've probably got one that will fit. Let me know what you think!

Hey, I play male characters (me attempting a female character would be...either hysterical or disastrous). I can usually get back to someone pretty quickly unless my day is utterly insane. I'd like to get into an RP with a magic system but I just can't do it on my own ya know? I have quite a few characters fleshed out so depending on what kind of dude you're looking for I've probably got one that will fit. Let me know what you think!
Looks like I'll send you a PM

hmm,the time im usually on is right now,and i think i can rp as almost anything,i havent done good(descriptive) roleplaying since along time agoo,but i can try,havent looked at your rps yet but i will in a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back