• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Val
The Assualtron quickly turns back to her Best friend. "Whatever floats your boat...Master." Val said with a bit of jokingness as she opened up her face-plates. She stuck in a screwdriver and unscrewed the red lenses covering her cameras for eyes. Val then took a cloth and wiped the lenses down, then screwed it back on and closed her faceplate.

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val
The Assualtron quickly turns back to her Best friend. "Whatever floats your boat...Master." Val said with a bit of jokingness as she opened up her face-plates. She stuck in a screwdriver and unscrewed the red lenses covering her cameras for eyes. Val then took a cloth and wiped the lenses down, then screwed it back on and closed her faceplate.

*rema blushes deeper* "c...call me rema... B...baka..." *she glances at the android in the corner* "so what would you like to do?" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val
The Assualtron turned to the newcomer with the Beret. "I'm Val." She says as she slowly approached the newcomer. She outstretched her metal arm and her three metal claw-fingers outstretched for a handshake. "Are you a Soldier? If so, What wars did you serve in?"

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema),
Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val
The Assualtron turned to the newcomer with the Beret. "I'm Val." She says as she slowly approached the newcomer. She outstretched her metal arm and her three metal claw-fingers outstretched for a handshake. "Are you a Soldier? If so, What wars did you serve in?"

Clan Ize Clan Ize
*Akari nodded and saluted to her*

“Здравствуйте, я Акари из клана Изэ и российского спецназа. Приятно познакомиться с вами, сэр. Nice to meet you Val”

Last edited:
Val
The Assualtron slightly tilted her head. "You are from Russia? I remember your Pre-War Communists Broadcasts, Somewhat Intriguing. China was the bigger communist though, So no problems here. What brings you from the U.S.S.R.?" Val asks, Somewhat confused.

Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val
The Assualtron slightly tilted her head. "You are from Russia? I remember your Pre-War Communists Broadcasts, Somewhat Intriguing. China was the bigger communist though, So no problems here. What brings you from the U.S.S.R.?" Val asks, Somewhat confused.

Clan Ize Clan Ize
*Akari growled a little bit but remained calm*

“Russia is no longer the U.S.S.R and I am here to do research American and don’t talk if you don’t know what your going to get into”

Val
The Assualtron was now confused completely. "What do you mean, Akari? It still does Exist. I mean, That's like saying America isn't split up into Thirteen commonwealths or Canada wasn't Annexed by the US. Sadly, Everything broke down after The Great War. So doesn't matter anymore...I guess. But then the other day I found myself in those wastes out there, Really strange. I was in the Boston Commonwealth, In Fenway Park trading before that." Val now sounded a bit sad, and decided to go sit down on the couch, Beside Rema.

Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val
The Assualtron was now confused completely. "What do you mean, Akari? It still does Exist. I mean, That's like saying America isn't split up into Thirteen commonwealths or Canada wasn't Annexed by the US. Sadly, Everything broke down after The Great War. So doesn't matter anymore...I guess. But then the other day I found myself in those wastes out there, Really strange. I was in the Boston Commonwealth, In Fenway Park trading before that." Val now sounded a bit sad, and decided to go sit down on the couch, Beside Rema.

Clan Ize Clan Ize
*rema pats vals shoulder, sensing her distress* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val

Clan Ize Clan Ize
*Akari was quite confused but decided to shrug it off, she took a scan of Val*

“Do you need repairs?”

Val
The Assaultron feels a bit lightened up and places her right claw on Rema's hand. "Thanks..." She mumbles. Her attention flicks back to Akari. "Uhh...No. I repair myself. After all, I'm a durable Assault Class robot. I do appreciate the offer though, which is kind of you even though I'm a total ass. Actually, I can show you proof of the U.S.S.R."

Val
The Assaultron feels a bit lightened up and places her right claw on Rema's hand. "Thanks..." She mumbles. Her attention flicks back to Akari. "Uhh...No. I repair myself. After all, I'm a durable Assault Class robot. I do appreciate the offer though, which is kind of you even though I'm a total ass."

"y...your not an ass" *rema says to val* Clan Ize Clan Ize Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
The Assaultron feels a bit lightened up and places her right claw on Rema's hand. "Thanks..." She mumbles. Her attention flicks back to Akari. "Uhh...No. I repair myself. After all, I'm a durable Assault Class robot. I do appreciate the offer though, which is kind of you even though I'm a total ass. Actually, I can show you proof of the U.S.S.R."

*Akari looked confused and concerned*

“Excuse me, I believe you have damage to your CPU or memory Russia is in place of the U.S.S.R if you have proof please show me”

Val
The Assaultron stands up and her CPU warms up at Rema's remark to her. She aimed her eye at the closest wall, and a Hologram like-light shot out. It seemed to be a slideshow of some sort.
(Slide 1)
Canada | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

(Slide 2)
Fallout 3 loading screens | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

(Slide 3)

(Slide 4)
Screenshot 2021-04-15 8.57.02 PM.png

(Slide 4)
This one was unlike the previous slides, and actually was a world map of some sort, With a few noticeable differences.
Fallout World Map.jpg
Val let it stay up for a good few moments, before her Holo-Projection flickered out. "See?"

Clan Ize Clan Ize

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-15 8.55.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-15 8.55.39 PM.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 0
Finn
Finn touches the knives with a hesitation. Should she let this complete stranger handle them? They were far to precious to her. But David seemed genuine. He then points out some knives to her, demonstrating one of them against a target. She's instantly mesmerized by the man's agility and talent. That is pretty cool. But Finley was always an admirer for the simple. So, the extravagance of it all was not very appealing to her.

I'm willing to let you refurbish my knives, I'm trusting you to do that. But do you have anything less flashy for me to use? She traces the display case delicately, eyeing the many types of knives in front of her, her fingertips carelessly glowing as they touched the glass. She shouldn't use her magic out like this so flippantly, she had no idea how people around her would react, but she didn't feel any hostility from the soldier. Was her intuition right or was he really good at hiding his true intentions?

None of the pieces were really calling out to her, but she hoped David could find her something. There was no way in hell she was going to forge her own knives....unless? Is there any way you could possibly help me forge my own knives David?

Location: Section's Gun Store - Interacts: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (David) - Mentions: N/A

David "Section" Mason

David nodded after her compliment of being cool. "I will and it should only take me a few minutes. Then I'll have to clean them. But other than that, You can trust me kid." He spoke as he watched the tips of her fingers glow as they touched the glass. "That's pretty cool," He then lowered his voice. "You're one of those Magic ones arent ya? Or maybe alien...? No offense though, I think it's cool." After she asked for something less flashy so he pulled out a knife in a green military sheath.

"This is a Ka-Bar, Nineteen-Seventy-Eight Model. Got it from my dad before he was...he...Nevermind that, This is a business. And yes, I can help you forge your own knife. Follow me kiddo." He said as he walked to one of the backrooms, The one he walked in had no door. A furnace and anvil sat to the farthest left corner of the room, Not a single flame lit yet. To the right, An assortment of blades of all shapes and sizes were sitting on a workbench, under that, there was a box with all sorts of handles for bladed weapons.
"So, Whatcha think? Think you'd wanna take up a job by my side kid?" David asked, brushing some dust off of his leather coat.

INTERACTIONS: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)

Val
The Assaultron stands up and her CPU warms up at Rema's remark to her. She aimed her eye at the closest wall, and a Hologram like-light shot out. It seemed to be a slideshow of some sort.
(Slide 1)
View attachment 873220

(Slide 2)

(Slide 3)
View attachment 873221

(Slide 4)
View attachment 873224

(Slide 4)
This one was unlike the previous slides, and actually was a world map of some sort, With a few noticeable differences.
View attachment 873225
Val let it stay up for a good few moments, before her Holo-Projection flickered out. "See?"

Clan Ize Clan Ize
*Akari analyzed the photos before touching Vals head and implanting new information into her memory regarding the current map*

“Your information was incorrect”

*shinkado stands up and stretches* "follow if you wish... i MUst perform my duties to the nr and ensure the downfall of clan ize..." *he walks out of the building after strapping on his sword. he walks across the city into clan ize territory and stares up at the apartment building where the androids are keeping his sister. Shinkado scans the windows carefully, searching for rema* "hang in there... IM coming to save you..." *he promises as he walks up to the building* Clan Ize Clan Ize NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back