• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
With that, they started to explore the place, looking around curiously
"my room is through that door" *shinkado gestures to the central door* "feel free to explore while i get the food ready" *he goes through the door on the left*

Eventually the smell alone led them to where they needed to go

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz's radar lit up with a small red dot, And was rapidly approaching. She quickly turned around, Hugging the kid tightly. It was a young man, Wearing a helmet of some sort with torn-up clothes. He had asked her what this city is.
She shook her head no, Since she couldn't talk. She then looked down to the knife that had appeared in his hand, Quickly taking a step-back from the man.

Interactions: @ ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01

=========================================
Tali'Zorah

Tali was clutching her M5 Phalanx in her free hand, while her other hand carried a Cooler filled with clean food and drinks free of contaminants. She had to cut through some slums hoping nobody was watching her.

Interactions: N/A

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz
hrift
Alcatraz's radar lit up with a small red dot, And was rapidly approaching. She quickly turned around, Hugging the kid tightly. It was a young man, Wearing a helmet of some sort with torn-up clothes. He had asked her what this city is.
She shook her head no, Since she couldn't talk. She then looked down to the knife that had appeared in his hand, Quickly taking a step-back from the man.

Tali'Zorah

Tali was clutching her M5 Phalanx in her free hand, while her other hand carried a Cooler filled with clean food and drinks free of contaminants. She had to cut through some slums hoping nobody was watching her.

Keethan Joglo

Keethan looked at the armored woman confused. How does she not know what city she's in? He noticed her looking at the knife and backing away. "My apologies" he said as he flicked his wrist, and the knife disappeared. Why isn't she talking though? Surely with such armor, a simple knife wouldn't scare her so much to render her speechless.
"HEDTEK, Can you preform a medscan on her?"

". . . It seems that an injury is prohibiting her from speaking"
Thats why . . . he thought. He checked if he had a pen, or something he could write with, and noticed they were outside of a thrift shop. "Just give me one second" he said raising a finger, as he turned around and phased through the wall, not bothering to use the door. Inside, he walked through a couple of aisles, literally, rumaging around until he found a section with note pads and pens.. He grabbed some, and head back outside, phasing through the door, and handed her the pen and notepad. "Can you write english?" he asked

Last edited:
Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Tali'Zorah

The little girl looked at the man who had basically appeared out of nowhere in her eyes, glancing at him and tilting her head, rubbing her tired eyes as she was being held by her new mother, starting to get cold from the sun having set.

They looked at the food, tracking a sniff in.
shinkado orimouri: *shinkado watches them sniff the food* "its not poisoned you know" (interactions: ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01 sorry i took so long. Didnt get a notification) serena orimouri: *serena jumps from roof to roof, looking down at all the mortals down below* "heh pathetic that they all cower from whats outside" *she says out loud* (interactions open)

Davoth, The Dark Lord of Hell
tumblr_2ad446ec1cd01902f69830fed5fc824b_0b134c46_540.gif

Davoth approached Serena from behind, He had followed her to the top of the building. "Mortals? Cowards? Ha, You would stand no chance against this city." He spoke, Activating his sword and his shield. "You want a fight, A fight is what you'll...GET!" The thruster on his back thrust him forward as he held his shield in front of him.

Interction(s): click norris click norris

Davoth approached Serena from behind, He had followed her to the top of the building. "Mortals? Cowards? Ha, You would stand no chance against this city." He spoke, Activating his sword and his shield. "You want a fight, A fight is what you'll...GET!" The thruster on his back thrust him forward as he held his shield in front of him.

Interction(s): click norris click norris
*serena turns around and raises her right hand, stopping davoth in midair* "another weakling bent on defeating a goddes in battle" *she yawns and produces a sword out of the air* "very well. Ill allow you to entertain me for a bit" (interactions: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel )

Davoth rose into the air slowly before he activated his own power, Setting himself back onto the roof of the building. "There is no such thing...as Entertainment here. I will make sure your soul is simply wiped from existence. Starting with your physical form!" He fired the plasma cannons on his shoulders, hoping they would at least singe her.

Interaction(s): @ click norris click norris

Davoth rose into the air slowly before he activated his own power, Setting himself back onto the roof of the building. "There is no such thing...as Entertainment here. I will make sure your soul is simply wiped from existence. Starting with your physical form!" He fired the plasma cannons on his shoulders, hoping they would at least singe her.

Interaction(s): @ click norris click norris
*serena dodges the energy blasts easily and continues to charge at davoth* "you fool! Any fight is entertaining!" *with a maniacal laugh, she swings her scythe at davoths head* (interactions: davoth Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Davoth stopped the scythe with his energy shield and pushed it away. "Fool. I am the Lord of Hell. No weapon of Hellish descent can harm me!" He spat as his helmet folded down over his face. He then summoned three ghostly demons:
One cacodemon, Two Hellknights.

Interction(s): @
click norris click norris

Davoth stopped the scythe with his energy shield and pushed it away. "Fool. I am the Lord of Hell. No weapon of Hellish descent can harm me!" He spat as his helmet folded down over his face. He then summoned three ghostly demons:
One cacodemon, Two Hellknights.

"PATHETIC MORTAL, YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?!" *she sweeps the demons away with a wave of her hand and swings her scythe at davoth again* (interactions: davoth Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Davoth was not surprised the mere Goddess could simply swipe away his beings. "You are strong...Yes. Although, I will say this. One of your...Relatives. We have as a slave. But, You will never see them again. Especially after THIS!" He swung his sword of Argent energy towards the woman.

Davoth was not surprised the mere Goddess could simply swipe away his beings. "You are strong...Yes. Although, I will say this. One of your...Relatives. We have as a slave. But, You will never see them again. Especially after THIS!" He swung his sword of Argent energy towards the woman.

"relatives?!" *she blocks the sword with her scythe* "all of my relatives died in the apocalypse! How could you possibly have enslaved one!?" (interactions: davoth Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back