• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Val
The Assaultron held an Undead up by its neck and examined it. It was unlike anything she had ever seen across the US, If she was still in the United States. The Undead clawed helplessly against her combat chest piece before she used her free claw to saw into its head. Dark-colored blood and yellow shreds of bone splattered everywhere before she dropped it onto the ground, Disgusted.
"You are one ugly bitch, That is for sure. Actually, You've always been Ugly." Val says as she turns around, and continues towards this so-called, 'Sanctuary In The Middle Of Hell'. Her slow walk quickly sped into a full-on sprint, Arms forward and her claws ready for action. She was running across the Wastes of...wherever the hell she was. As she approached the city, She then realized it was protected by thick concrete walls with barbed wire at the tippy-top. She approached the gate quickly and scampered inside before the large metal doors closed behind her. Val took a long stare at the places all around her as she walked, Most of the area she was in was marked with the occasional, 'Clan Ize Territory' whoever that was, She didn't give a fuck about. She is just tired of seeing the same damn Undead for the millionth time, and some bar-fights would be really fun right now. For now she would just keep her claws out and her weapons online.

LOCATION: WARNING! UNKNOWN FACTION NAMED 'CLAN IZE', ABANDONED STREETS IN CLAN IZE TERRITORY.
INTERACTIONS: None. Free to Interact with.

Val
The Assaultron held an Undead up by its neck and examined it. It was unlike anything she had ever seen across the US, If she was still in the United States. The Undead clawed helplessly against her combat chest piece before she used her free claw to saw into its head. Dark-colored blood and yellow shreds of bone splattered everywhere before she dropped it onto the ground, Disgusted.
"You are one ugly bitch, That is for sure. Actually, You've always been Ugly." Val says as she turns around, and continues towards this so-called, 'Sanctuary In The Middle Of Hell'. Her slow walk quickly sped into a full-on sprint, Arms forward and her claws ready for action. She was running across the Wastes of...wherever the hell she was. As she approached the city, She then realized it was protected by thick concrete walls with barbed wire at the tippy-top. She approached the gate quickly and scampered inside before the large metal doors closed behind her. Val took a long stare at the places all around her as she walked, Most of the area she was in was marked with the occasional, 'Clan Ize Territory' whoever that was, She didn't give a fuck about. She is just tired of seeing the same damn Undead for the millionth time, and some bar-fights would be really fun right now. For now she would just keep her claws out and her weapons online.

LOCATION: WARNING! UNKNOWN FACTION NAMED 'CLAN IZE', ABANDONED STREETS IN CLAN IZE TERRITORY.
INTERACTIONS: None. Free to Interact with.
*rema notices someone new walking around in her clans territory. She jumps down from her roof and taps them on the shoulder gently, one hand gripping her knife* "h...hey you are in clan ize territory... Are you a spy?" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
The Assaultron turned around quickly when the sensors built into her shown she had been touched on the shoulder. She quickly ran a scan on the young woman but noted some...Abnormalities. First of all, Her DNA was embedded with Cats and humans, So she was a Neko...? Second of all, The Assualtron could detect a strange and unfamiliar energy signature. Third of all, The girl seemed to show a sign of nervousness and clutched a knife in one hand.
"You can calm down, I am just searching for a way back home. Also, That knife will not penetrate my combat armor, nor my frame." Val's voice sounded almost slow, and metal-like. "Name is Val, and as you clearly can see I am an American-made Assualtron. I am no spy, Which I thought the Sino-American war has done ended, With the nukes of course. You humans always had a favorable time with those things." She returned her claws to normal and stood back up straight.

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema)

Val
The Assaultron turned around quickly when the sensors built into her shown she had been touched on the shoulder. She quickly ran a scan on the young woman but noted some...Abnormalities. First of all, Her DNA was embedded with Cats and humans, So she was a Neko...? Second of all, The Assualtron could detect a strange and unfamiliar energy signature. Third of all, The girl seemed to show a sign of nervousness and clutched a knife in one hand.
"You can calm down, I am just searching for a way back home. Also, That knife will not penetrate my combat armor, nor my frame." Val's voice sounded almost slow, and metal-like. "Name is Val, and as you clearly can see I am an American-made Assualtron. I am no spy, Which I thought the Sino-American war has done ended, With the nukes of course. You humans always had a favorable time with those things." She returned her claws to normal and stood back up straight.

"y...you are a robot?" *rema clutches her knife tighter* "if your searching for your home... This city is a good place" *her ears twitch as she speaks*

Val
The Assaultron nodded slowly. "Yep. I am a robot, If you want to call me that. But I'm sentient...so not just a robot, Sweetie." Val spoke as she scanned the surrounding areas. "Is this a bad spot to be hanging out in the open like mole-rats on hunting day? I'm not going to lie, This area looks like a shithole- Excuse my language, but I cannot lie. Do you know where a good bar is? I need to get some Info, Please. And a good place to stay? I need my home commodities like you humans do!" Val sounded a bit happy, and even moreover Excited to continue into this City.

Val
The Assaultron nodded slowly. "Yep. I am a robot, If you want to call me that. But I'm sentient...so not just a robot, Sweetie." Val spoke as she scanned the surrounding areas. "Is this a bad spot to be hanging out in the open like mole-rats on hunting day? I'm not going to lie, This area looks like a shithole- Excuse my language, but I cannot lie. Do you know where a good bar is? I need to get some Info, Please. And a good place to stay? I need my home commodities like you humans do!" Val sounded a bit happy, and even moreover Excited to continue into this City.

"y...yes there is a bar... I will take you there... " *rema leads val out of clan ize territory and to the bar* "here you go... " Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

David "Section" Mason

The Navy Seal sipped his Bourbon Whiskey before finally placing it down onto the table. He yawned and typed something on his Wrist Device, and he then placed his Scar-H onto the table and started to clean it with a cloth rag and some lemon juice. He personally didn't like Lemons or even Lemon Juice but they did make up for decent cleaning supplies. He loved his little store of all sorts of weaponry. Ak-47s, Laser guns, Plasma grenade, You name it, He had something like it. It's how he made money, with this little business he founded a few months back after needing a job. He liked the Neko Revolution clan, It wasn't big and confusing, But was instead something nice and simple, Besides most of the profits he made went to the Clan's funding.

INTERACTIONS: None. Free for Interaction.

===========================================================================

Val
The Assaultron followed the girl now delighted since she could catch up on what was going on. Her gears and joints clinked together as she walked, and realized she had already taken a liking to the sweet cat-angel girl. Once they got there, The Assualtron turned to the girl and said, "Thank-you so much. Here, Take this, I don't need it. May your future journeys be lucky." The Assualtron pulled a shiny 10mm from out of her lower abdomen and said, "Ten-millimeter. It'll do much better than that knife there." The Robot felt her circuits grow warm before heading inside. Val could be usually an Asshole, But that didn't mean she had a few golden lines of code inside her CPU.
Once inside, She decided to make a way to the Bartender for Info on this...city.

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Anyone else in the area.​

David "Section" Mason

The Navy Seal sipped his Bourbon Whiskey before finally placing it down onto the table. He yawned and typed something on his Wrist Device, and he then placed his Scar-H onto the table and started to clean it with a cloth rag and some lemon juice. He personally didn't like Lemons or even Lemon Juice but they did make up for decent cleaning supplies. He loved his little store of all sorts of weaponry. Ak-47s, Laser guns, Plasma grenade, You name it, He had something like it. It's how he made money, with this little business he founded a few months back after needing a job. He liked the Neko Revolution clan, It wasn't big and confusing, But was instead something nice and simple, Besides most of the profits he made went to the Clan's funding.

INTERACTIONS: None. Free for Interaction.

===========================================================================

Val
The Assaultron followed the girl now delighted since she could catch up on what was going on. Her gears and joints clinked together as she walked, and realized she had already taken a liking to the sweet cat-angel girl. Once they got there, The Assualtron turned to the girl and said, "Thank-you so much. Here, Take this, I don't need it. May your future journeys be lucky." The Assualtron pulled a shiny 10mm from out of her lower abdomen and said, "Ten-millimeter. It'll do much better than that knife there." The Robot felt her circuits grow warm before heading inside. Val could be usually an Asshole, But that didn't mean she had a few golden lines of code inside her CPU.
Once inside, She decided to make a way to the Bartender for Info on this...city.

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Anyone else in the area.​
*rema smiles at the robot girl and starts to leave when she hands her a gun* "o...oh uhh thanks... It would be better than a knife... I hope you find what your looking for" *she blushes and watches val go inside the bar* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Last edited:
Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz walked through the lower portions of the city, carefully making her way through debris and muggers, Who no doubt left her alone. The Marine stumbled into a crew of muggers with small arms and melee weapons, who decided to stop her in her tracks. "Gimme that rifle, now woman! We outnumber you so give it all." One said, he wore some sort of combat armor fixed up with scrap metal and leather strips. He pointed his bolt-action rifle at her and pulled on the trigger. The bullet struck her armor, despite the range, it did not tear through the armor.
The .308 round shattered on impact and she ran towards the man, and slung him into another mugger. She moved to the nearest enemy, Performing a quick chop to the stomach before throwing them to the side. Alcatraz moved almost gracefully but with deadly efficiency. She swung her foot into another's jaw and threw them onto the ground, before finally passing by them.
She could hear a soft-crying up ahead, Wait...Was that a...Child?

Interactions: ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01

===================================================================================
Val
The Assaultron exited the bar a few minutes later, Her CPU now processing what had happened to her. She took notice that the girl was still there, so she approached her once more. "The data given to me is scarce but it will make due for me...I see you're still here. What's your name, Dearie?" Val asked, now curious. "And I should find somewhere to stay, or maybe rent for a few nights, At least until I can find a job...? What do you think, friend?"

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Anyone else in the area.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz walked through the lower portions of the city, carefully making her way through debris and muggers, Who no doubt left her alone. The Marine stumbled into a crew of muggers with small arms and melee weapons, who decided to stop her in her tracks. "Gimme that rifle, now woman! We outnumber you so give it all." One said, he wore some sort of combat armor fixed up with scrap metal and leather strips. He pointed his bolt-action rifle at her and pulled on the trigger. The bullet struck her armor, despite the range, it did not tear through the armor.
The .308 round shattered on impact and she ran towards the man, and slung him into another mugger. She moved to the nearest enemy, Performing a quick chop to the stomach before throwing them to the side. Alcatraz moved almost gracefully but with deadly efficiency. She swung her foot into another's jaw and threw them onto the ground, before finally passing by them.

===================================================================================
Val
The Assaultron exited the bar a few minutes later, Her CPU now processing what had happened to her. She took notice that the girl was still there, so she approached her once more. "The data given to me is scarce but it will make due for me...I see you're still here. What's your name, Dearie?" Val asked, now curious. "And I should find somewhere to stay, or maybe rent for a few nights, At least until I can find a job...? What do you think, friend?"

*rema smiles when val comes out of the bar* "oh my name is rema.... IM glad your data was sufficient..." *she bounces lightly on the balls of her feet* "a place to live? well i have a place... If you want..." Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Val

Jullian was curled into a ball, huddled in a corner of an alleyway, hiding from all of the mean men who had killed her family, some blood splattered onto the female from her dead parents. After seeing what she just saw, she was terrified, hiding away from the other men who looked like the ones who attacked her parents, their looks honestly terrified the little girl alone, not to mention what they did to people. It was enough to terrify her.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz walked up ahead slowly, Her suit detecting a small mass of heat huddled up into an alleyway, two recent bodies were lying near the entrance. She walked over to them and turned on her Nanovision. The bodies were still warm, patches of orange and red coated the bodies. The Marine turned off her Nanovision and approached the small crying child and kneeled next to her. She put down her Mk 20 Scar and stared at the girl, Although the helmet shown no emotion her face on the inside was almost...sad-looking. She wished she could pull off the helmet, but the suit was slowly growing onto her body, So that was Impossible.
The child was wearing a red puffy dress, stockings with written designs on them, and wore wood-raised high-heels. Drops and stains of blood covered the child's clothing and skin.
The Marine lightly tapped on the child's knee and If they were to look up, They would see a feminine figure dressed in metal with a black husk, everything entwined together to make the Nanosuit. The most noticable part of the suit was the golden-brownish visor, which shined. She held her arms out wide for a hug, waiting to see if the child wanted some love. Poor kid, Alcatraz lost her parents when she was younger and her little brother got adopted by an abusive father, so he was put into a children's home instead.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz walked up ahead slowly, Her suit detecting a small mass of heat huddled up into an alleyway, two recent bodies were lying near the entrance. She walked over to them and turned on her Nanovision. The bodies were still warm, patches of orange and red coated the bodies. The Marine turned off her Nanovision and approached the small crying child and kneeled next to her. She put down her Mk 20 Scar and stared at the girl, Although the helmet shown no emotion her face on the inside was almost...sad-looking. She wished she could pull off the helmet, but the suit was slowly growing onto her body, So that was Impossible.
The child was wearing a red puffy dress, stockings with written designs on them, and wore wood-raised high-heels. Drops and stains of blood covered the child's clothing and skin.
The Marine lightly tapped on the child's knee and If they were to look up, They would see a feminine figure dressed in metal with a black husk, everything entwined together to make the Nanosuit. The most noticable part of the suit was the golden-brownish visor, which shined. She held her arms out wide for a hug, waiting to see if the child wanted some love. Poor kid, Alcatraz lost her parents when she was younger and her little brother got adopted by an abusive father, so he was put into a children's home instead.

The small girl was rather alarmed by the touch she had received on her knee, jumping and curling further into a small little ball, looking up to the figure as tears fell from her eyes, tracing their way down her cheeks. She looked to her silently for a moment, tilting her head in confusion for a moment before she hugged onto the female. She trusted her as she was not dressed like the others, and she had never seen a female do anything bad, so surely this one wouldnt.

Val
The robot listened to her speak, the young-woman was bouncing up and down on her feet. "Well, Rema, I would love to stay with you, But do you have like...a spot for me to, Repair myself and such?" Val asks, a hint of excitement in her voice as it sped up a bit. "And don't worry, I can help around. Cooking, Cleaning, Trading...Protecting...Killing in cold-blood, Or just being a friend! Let's go to your place, I really wanna check it out."

======================================================================

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz could feel the child's warmth as she hugged the poor thing and she pulled back easily. She spotted something on the ground behind the child, and reached for it. It was a red bow made up of ribbon, and she dusted the dirt off of it. She shown it to the child and then placed it in her blonde hair.
The Marine picked up her rifle and picked up the little girl with her free arm and held her close...much as a mother would. Alcatraz always wanted to be a mother, and here's her first and most likely-last chance.
She carried the child to where a Water well was, which was actually not that far away. When she got there, She placed down the kid and grabbed a bucket of water, washing the soon-to-be-dry blood off the skin of the little kid. Alcatraz smiled under her helmet as she washed the blood of her parents off of her, ever so gently and gracefully.

Location: Abandoned City Outskirts, Alleyway -> Neutral Well-Site

Val
The robot listened to her speak, the young-woman was bouncing up and down on her feet. "Well, Rema, I would love to stay with you, But do you have like...a spot for me to, Repair myself and such?" Val asks, a hint of excitement in her voice as it sped up a bit. "And don't worry, I can help around. Cooking, Cleaning, Trading...Protecting...Killing in cold-blood, Or just being a friend! Let's go to your place, I really wanna check it out."

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz could feel the child's warmth as she hugged the poor thing and she pulled back easily. She spotted something on the ground behind the child, and reached for it. It was a red bow made up of ribbon, and she dusted the dirt off of it. She shown it to the child and then placed it in her blonde hair.
The Marine picked up her rifle and picked up the little girl with her free arm and held her close...much as a mother would. Alcatraz always wanted to be a mother, and here's her first and most likely-last chance.
She carried the child to where a Water well was, which was actually not that far away. When she got there, She placed down the kid and grabbed a bucket of water, washing the soon-to-be-dry blood off the skin of the little kid. Alcatraz smiled under her helmet as she washed the blood of her parents off of her, ever so gently and gracefully.

*rema nods slightly* "i do have a android repair area at my place... its pretty much mandatory in clan ize with the bulk of them being androids... and we can be friends..." *smiles* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

The child clung onto her when she picked her up, adjusting the bow that was replaced in her air slightly, before hugging onto the woman again as she carried her, watching where they were going. When she was set down by the well, she looked to the woman, flinching slightly as the water was used to clean her, not expecting it the first time, but after that she was calm.

Finn
Wandering. That's all Finn has been doing since the sun rose over the horizon four hours ago. She been tracking the steps of her parents as best as she could ever since two nights ago she made the impulsive decision to start looking for them. After her grandmother died, Finley's been alone. Even though she was 22 years old and capable of taking care of herself, she didn't want to be alone. But right now, as she wandered the unfamiliar land, Finley regretted not coming up with a better plan.

Mindlessly, magic crackled at the tips of her fingers, like lightning bolts. She didn't mean to do it on purpose, it was now sort of second nature to her. She was cold, the thin jacket laying over her shoulders not doing much to shield her, the sun wasn't doing much to help her out. A breeze softly whips around her, causing for a shiver to travel down her back. The absence of people her was eery to Finn and she was really regretting not coming up with a plan or having a friend tag along.

What if there were murderers? Or dangerous animals? What if she got sick? Or ran out of supplies? Come on Finn, you're being ridiculous.

The only thing that would be able to sustain her until she made it to some type of marketplace. She of course had her knives, the only thing she would use in combat, if she had to. Soon, buildings arise on the horizon, and it feels as if something drops in her stomach. Were here parents here? Or would this be her first dead end to start a long list of dead ends. You can't lose hope already. Finn raises the hood of her jacket over her head, her hair complying as it was put down in braids. She tightens the maroon scarf around her neck in order to obscure her face. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into. The first building she gets to is a gun store. Does she needs to go in there? The light weight of her the sheaths on her thigh remind her that she does. Might as well stock up on knives now, you know, just in case she runs into any trouble.

She walks into the store, a chime overhead resonating throughout the space. She notices a few people lingering around, but her eyes are brought to the tall man cleaning some of the weapons. She didn't know whether to avoid or interact; so, for now she wanders the perimeter her eyes grazing over the knives that they have.

Location: Section's Gun Store - Interacts: N/A - Mentions: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (David)

Last edited:
Val
The Assualtrons CPU lit up like a firework. A full-on repair station? And a free friend? Oh hell yeah! "Sure! Let us go there right away, Rema!" Val said, now Increasingly more excited. "Thank you so much."

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz then began on finding a place for them to stay and some clothes for the little one. She held the child's hand as they walked into Clan Ize territory, Good thing she was Neutral on things. The Marine really was showing her true Instincts when she first helped out the poor girl, and began to wonder what her name was.
Alcatraz stopped at a small 'thrift-store' and looked around inside for some sort of Coat or Jacket for the little one, all the while holding the little one's hand.

==============================================================

David "Section" Mason

The Seal wiped down the frame of the gun and sat it down before reaching for his Bourbon again. There was a familiar chime that rung out as the door opened, and a new customer had come in. The kid was armed with knives in sheathes on her thighs and looked only a little rundown. He continued on his Scar-H, and finished up what he could before going to the counter. Underneath the countertop, there were blades of all types and sizes. Ballistic knives, Plasma Knifes, Laser Cutting Knives, Katanas, All those fun things.
He placed his gloved hands on the counter, and spoke, "Hey there, Welcome to my store. What do you need or are you just looking around?" He still had to shave that light beard he was growing, but didn't really matter at the moment. Some say he looked like a Marine, He was actually a High-Ranking US Navy Seal, with his fair share of off-the-Battlefield experiences.

INTERACTIONS: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)

Val
The Assualtrons CPU lit up like a firework. A full-on repair station? And a free friend? Oh hell yeah! "Sure! Let us go there right away, Rema!" Val said, now Increasingly more excited. "Thank you so much."

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz then began on finding a place for them to stay and some clothes for the little one. She held the child's hand as they walked into Clan Ize territory, Good thing she was Neutral on things. The Marine really was showing her true Instincts when she first helped out the poor girl, and began to wonder what her name was.
Alcatraz stopped at a small 'thrift-store' and looked around inside for some sort of Coat or Jacket for the little one, all the while holding the little one's hand.

David "Section" Mason

The Seal wiped down the frame of the gun and sat it down before reaching for his Bourbon again. There was a familiar chime that rung out as the door opened, and a new customer had come in. The kid was armed with knives in sheathes on her thighs and looked only a little rundown. He continued on his Scar-H, and finished up what he could before going to the counter. Underneath the countertop, there were blades of all types and sizes. Ballistic knives, Plasma Knifes, Laser Cutting Knives, Katanas, All those fun things.
He placed his gloved hands on the counter, and spoke, "Hey there, Welcome to my store. What do you need or are you just looking around?" He still had to shave that light beard he was growing, but didn't really matter at the moment. Some say he looked like a Marine, He was actually a High-Ranking US Navy Seal, with his fair share of off-the-Battlefield experiences.

The little girl held the older woman's hand, struggling to keep up with her big steps, all the while she still tried, keeping ahold of her hand. She had never been anywhere near this place, so it rather scared her, not knowing what it was, so she stayed close to the older woman, glancing around at all of the stuff held in the thrift store.

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

David "Section" Mason

*rema, delighted, takes vals hand and leads her through the winding streets that make up clan ize territory. She stops at an apartment complex and waves to the android guard as she leads val inside* "dont mind the guards..." *she explains as they wait for the elevators* "im not what you would call trusted" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

*rema, delighted, takes vals hand and leads her through the winding streets that make up clan ize territory. She stops at an apartment complex and waves to the android guard as she leads val inside* "dont mind the guards..." *she explains as they wait for the elevators* "im not what you would call trusted" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
*Akio appeared guns pointed at Val with the other androids suddenly taking the que and doing the same, red dots appearing on Vals chest. Akio pointed to Val*

“Who’s he?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back