• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Val
The Assualtron watched as all the guards aimed weapons that had some sort of laser pointer on them. "You mean She," Val corrected, already annoyed. "I'm Val, And I suggest you put those down before I turn you all into piles of Ashes. I'm a RobCo Industries Assualtron, Built-in Twenty-Seventy-Three by the Goddamned USA as you can clearly see, That's all that you need to know." She then turned her head to Rema and says, "Are they always like this? They seem like Jackasses."

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Clan Ize Clan Ize (Akio)

======================================================================
Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz looked around the place and quickly walked over to a 'Clothing Section'. Despite what It had looked like outside it was a really well-kept place. She picked up a small red hoodie and kneeled in front of the girl, trying to see if it would fit her. The Marine pointed to the hoodie, then at the child. She was trying to see if the kid would like the hoodie, because she seemed to like red dresses.

Interactions: ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01

Val
The Assualtron watched as all the guards aimed weapons that had some sort of laser pointer on them. "You mean She," Val corrected, already annoyed. "I'm Val, And I suggest you put those down before I turn you all into piles of Ashes. I'm a RobCo Industries Assualtron, Built-in Twenty-Seventy-Three by the Goddamned USA as you can clearly see, That's all that you need to know." She then turned her head to Rema and says, "Are they always like this? They seem like Jackasses."

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz looked around the place and quickly walked over to a 'Clothing Section'. Despite what It had looked like outside it was a really well-kept place. She picked up a small red hoodie and kneeled in front of the girl, trying to see if it would fit her. The Marine pointed to the hoodie, then at the child. She was trying to see if the kid would like the hoodie, because she seemed to like red dresses.

*Akio growled at him and his armor appeared, the dark blue and gold swirls shining ominously in the light of the facility*

“What did you just say to me steam boat? Choose your next words wisely American scum”

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

The small girl stuck close to the female, holding onto her silently as they walked, looking around the area at all the clothing. She took in a deep breath, smelling the old smell that the entire place had. She then looked to the female when she showed her the hoodie, shrugging quietly. She only wore a red dress because her mother picked it out. Otherwise, the girl was colorblind.

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

*rema nods* "always jackasses" *she agrees*

Val
The Assualtron's circuitry was really really hot now. Steam-boat? When was the last time people used those? Instead, She decided to calm down and say, "I said I'm a She, Not a he. Sorry, For calling you all...Jack-asses. But uhh...I don't really see any Steam-boats around here, Only a metal shell and a nuclear core. But If you do point a weapon at me, Be sure not to miss...Commie."

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz looked at all the other small-sized coats and jackets, but there were only a few not much of a choice. She decided to stick with the hoodie and lifted the child up with her free arm. They walked over to a counter, Where some sort of humanoid android was, based on her scan of it. She placed it onto the counter then placed an M17 Frag Grenade onto the counter and pushed it towards the Android as payment for the hoodie.

Val
The Assualtron's circuitry was really really hot now. Steam-boat? When was the last time people used those? Instead, She decided to calm down and say, "I said I'm a She, Not a he. Sorry, For calling you all...Jack-asses. But uhh...I don't really see any Steam-boats around here, Only a metal shell and a nuclear core. But If you do point a weapon at me, Be sure not to miss...Commie."

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz looked at all the other small-sized coats and jackets, but there were only a few not much of a choice. She decided to stick with the hoodie and lifted the child up with her free arm. They walked over to a counter, Where some sort of humanoid android was, based on her scan of it. She placed it onto the counter then placed an M17 Frag Grenade onto the counter and pushed it towards the Android as payment for the hoodie.

(st7ea3 boat?)

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

The small girl hugged onto the female when she was picked up again, glancing once more back at the clothing racks before looking forward to the android, the thing new to her, and scared her a little, still hugging onto Alcatraz

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

*rema looks up at val fearfully* "d...dont make them mad..." Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Clan Ize Clan Ize

*rema looks up at val fearfully* "d...dont make them mad..." Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Clan Ize Clan Ize
*Akio glared at Val but slowly lowered the weapon. He let Rema stand up again and glanced at Val*

"Your American friend here should watch his mouth before she gets into more trouble"

*Before he let them go he gestured to an android and spoke to him*

"Отведи их на станцию и наблюдай за ними"

*The android nodded and stepped into the elevator, waiting for Rema and Val to follow*

The small girl hugged onto the female when she was picked up again, glancing once more back at the clothing racks before looking forward to the android, the thing new to her, and scared her a little, still hugging onto Alcatraz
*The Android proceeded to nod and accept the grenade as payment, allowing them to take the hoodie in return*

*Akio glared at Val but slowly lowered the weapon. He let Rema stand up again and glanced at Val*

"Your American friend here should watch his mouth before he gets into more trouble"

*Before he let them go he gestured to an android and spoke to him*

"Отведи их на станцию и наблюдай за ними"

*The android nodded and stepped into the elevator, waiting for Rema and Val to follow*
*rema pulls val into the elevator* "y.y..yes sir i will teach her differently" *she trembles as the elevator closes*

Val
The Assualtron stared at Akio for a few more moments before being pulled into the Elevator by Rema. As the doors closed, She turned to Rema but still kept an eye on the guard. "Sorry about that. If you were me you'd know how I've been treated, Especially before...The Great War. I just had an Idea. Why don't you be my new Owner? I can do everything for you, Like seriously, Anything." Val says to Rema, as she tests her claw blades. The claw spun really fast, and in a circular motion, Much like a saw blade, then she stopped it.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz picked the hoodie up turned away and began making her way to the door. Once outside, She sat the child down onto a bench so the poor thing could rest for a bit. She sat the hoodie nicely folded beside the little gal, and began to ponder her next move.
Her suit began to speak; A metal-feminine voice. Good thing she could only hear the suit speak.
[OBJECTIVE UPDATED: FIND FOOD AND WATER]

Val
The Assualtron stared at Akio for a few more moments before being pulled into the Elevator by Rema. As the doors closed, She turned to Rema but still kept an eye on the guard. "Sorry about that. If you were me you'd know how I've been treated, Especially before...The Great War. I just had an Idea. Why don't you be my new Owner? I can do everything for you, Like seriously, Anything." Val says to Rema, as she tests her claw blades. The claw spun really fast, and in a circular motion, Much like a saw blade, then she stopped it.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz picked the hoodie up turned away and began making her way to the door. Once outside, She sat the child down onto a bench so the poor thing could rest for a bit. She sat the hoodie nicely folded beside the little gal, and began to ponder her next move.
Her suit began to speak; A metal-feminine voice. Good thing she could only hear the suit speak.

*rema blushes and looks at val* "new... OWner?... A slave own someone?..." *she glances at the android quickly* "i...i accept..." Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

When the girl was sat on the bench, she looked up to the female before looking around at the place they were at, however, while the woman stood there, thinking about what she would do next, the smaller thing curled up into a ball, laying her head onto the hoodie that had been folded up and set down on the bench, and then she closed her eyes, eventually falling asleep on the bench.

Val
The Assualtron nodded slowly. "I don't see why you're blushing constantly. I'm just a frame of metal, Like everyone says. This heart on my faceplate is from a previous lover, Sadly they died. I mean, I don't really have body parts like you humans. No lips, No skin, No organs. Although, I can feel pain." Val spoke as she leaned against a wall in the elevator. The door opened and she quickly followed behind Rema, the hydraulics and springs in her legs creaking. "I kinda take that wording of mine earlier back. This place looks great!"

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Clan Ize Clan Ize

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz quickly pulled up a Local map in her visor, Looking for some sort of diner or something to take the kid to eat. She had found a diner, Not to far from here based on a map she had scanned, and is still constantly updated, but it would be a while. They would have to cut through some abandoned territory so she would be expecting trouble, Good thing she has the Nanosuit.
The Marine turned around quickly, Only to find the child fast asleep. Maybe the real food and water could wait for later, and let the child rest. Alcatraz quickly scampered off and came back with a fresh bottle of water, and some food, which was a beef burger and some banana chips. She sat down on the bench and watched over the child like a guardian.

Val
The Assualtron nodded slowly. "I don't see why you're blushing constantly. I'm just a frame of metal, Like everyone says. This heart on my faceplate is from a previous lover, Sadly they died. I mean, I don't really have body parts like you humans. No lips, No skin, No organs. Although, I can feel pain." Val spoke as she leaned against a wall in the elevator. The door opened and she quickly followed behind Rema, the hydraulics and springs in her legs creaking. "I kinda take that wording of mine earlier back. This place looks great!"

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz quickly pulled up a Local map in her visor, Looking for some sort of diner or something to take the kid to eat. She had found a diner, Not to far from here based on a map she had scanned, and is still constantly updated, but it would be a while. They would have to cut through some abandoned territory so she would be expecting trouble, Good thing she has the Nanosuit.
The Marine turned around quickly, Only to find the child fast asleep. Maybe the real food and water could wait for later, and let the child rest. Alcatraz quickly scampered off and came back with a fresh bottle of water, and some food, which was a beef burger and some banana chips. She sat down on the bench and watched over the child like a guardian.

The child slept for a few hours, waking up from being cold a little while after, the dress not keeping her much warm outside when the night was falling. She rubbed her little eyes, sitting up silently. Immediately after that, she looked around for the woman, noticing her sitting not too far from her, which relaxed the child.

Val

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

*rema nods and points out the maintenance station* "is it wrong for an android to like an android?" *she asks inquisitively* 0@Todd Howard Clan Ize Clan Ize

Finn
The knives that adorned the display cases were marvelous, but Finn didn't know which ones to pick. The set that she had now where a gift from her father, she only perfected how to throw them and take care of those specific ones that she had. But they were getting a little old and she was missing a few, so maybe she had to replace them. Oh, that meant that she was going to have to interact with the towering, nice looking (?), older man that looked like he owned the place. Hey there, welcome to my store. What do you need or are you just looking around?

His booming voice causes Finley to jump a little, she didn't expect him to address her so soon. She slowly removes the hood off her face and brushes away any stray hairs, trying to look presentable. Finn stands straighter, almost as if to make herself look bigger and less wimpy. She gets closer to him, the table he's sitting at the only thing between them now. I am looking to replace this old set of mine. I'm not going to get rid of them, but they're quite sentimental to me and I want to use some that I don't have much of an attachment to. She speaks with a confident voice, not letting the butterflies of her anxiety claw into her throat. I have only ever had these knives, maybe you can help me find new ones?

Finley unhooks the sheath from around her and lays it out onto the surface. She pulls out one of the knives. It was made by her father and gifted to her, shortly before they left when she was 13 years old. The blade was golden, dull from the repetitive use over the years, but were still useful to Finn. The handle was pitch black, but you could see silver engravings of letters that were unique to magic users. She was never going to get rid of this set. Cause now they were a symbol of her search to find her parents. Finley lowers the scarf from around her lower half of her face, just enough for the man to see the soft smile she was giving him.

My name's Finn and your help would be much appreciated.

Location: Section's Gun Store - Interacts: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (David) - Mentions: N/A

Last edited:
Val
The Combat Robot turned to Rema slowly. "Is it wrong? Well, Based on my scans on you, You aren't an Android. Unless...There's some sort of Malfunction with my eye. Why are you asking?" Val asks, Making her way to the table and observing the tools.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz watched the girl sit up as she awoke from her few-hour sleep. The Marine picked up the hoodie and unfolded it, then slipped it over the cold child. She handed the child the burger and the water, hoping she would accept the food she had gotten her. Alcatraz felt a soft-motherly smile slip onto her face under the helmet. It was getting cold too so they would need to hurry.

==============================================================
David "Section" Mason

The Navy Seal looks the girl up and down, Making sure she wasn't with Clan Ize. She seemed like a good person, So he decided to give her a chance. "Well, Finn. I'm David Mason, aka Section as my fellow Navy Seals call me. That's a really beautiful set you've got right there kiddo, I will not lie. How about I restore them to their former glory and you can have one of these right here for free?" David pointed to the knives and swords below the table.
"No, I'm not scamming either. You can believe me. Some of them are from my...world, If you wanna call it that. Like this right here." He spoke as he took out a Ballistic-Knife and pointed the blade at a foam target behind him. He pushed down on a small light-orange button and the blade flew out at a high speed, and pierced into the target. "Whaddya say? Pretty cool huh?"

INTERACTIONS: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)

Val
The Combat Robot turned to Rema slowly. "Is it wrong? Well, Based on my scans on you, You aren't an Android. Unless...There's some sort of Malfunction with my eye. Why are you asking?" Val asks, Making her way to the table and observing the tools.

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz watched the girl sit up as she awoke from her few-hour sleep. The Marine picked up the hoodie and unfolded it, then slipped it over the cold child. She handed the child the burger and the water, hoping she would accept the food she had gotten her. Alcatraz felt a soft-motherly smile slip onto her face under the helmet. It was getting cold too so they would need to hurry.

==============================================================
David "Section" Mason

The Navy Seal looks the girl up and down, Making sure she wasn't with Clan Ize. She seemed like a good person, So he decided to give her a chance. "Well, Finn. I'm David Mason, aka Section as my fellow Navy Seals call me. That's a really beautiful set you've got right there kiddo, I will not lie. How about I restore them to their former glory and you can have one of these right here for free?" David pointed to the knives and swords below the table.
"No, I'm not scamming either. You can believe me. Some of them are from my...world, If you wanna call it that. Like this right here." He spoke as he took out a Ballistic-Knife and pointed the blade at a foam target behind him. He pushed down on a small light-orange button and the blade flew out at a high speed, and pierced into the target. "Whaddya say? Pretty cool huh?"

INTERACTIONS: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)
"wh...what? thats impossible... i AM An android... akio told me so... iM under strict orders to not perform maintenance on myself because they do that while i am shut down... YOur scanner is wrong..." *rema turns away* "and maybe your color receptors are malfunctioning because as an android i cannot blush" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Clan Ize Clan Ize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back