• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
*from the wastelands caused by the mass outbreak of undead rose up a great city that survives as a sanctuary. The city is controlled by three clans. The clans are as follows: the most powerful and influential clan is clan ize... The smallest but least strict of the clans is the neko revolution... The balance of good and chaos clan is clan tarcom... Everyone must pick their clan and all clans need at least one*

Xavier J.
Xavier paced back and forth watching the surrounding areas. There was no sign of life anywhere near, but in these parts of town you could never been to careful. His breath pounded at the fabric in front of his mouth. The foul aroma of death spread throughout the area. He shuffled over to a broken window and tapped twice on the concrete with his staff. The code he used to communicate with Amelia. It was at first really unusual to use, but now he had gotten used to it. Two taps meant the coast was clear. He waited for her to jump out and then looked her over once. “You have your knife?” He asked in his soft voice.

Interactions: Amelia ( ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01 )

Carmine was prowling, her ears pricked forward. She may be sweet, but she was also an anxious wreck. And due to that, Carmine was going to be safe. She saw a figure in the distance and the Neko froze, sniffing intently.

*shinkado walks down a side alley, keeping out of sight of anyone. Rema stands on top of a tall building, looking at all the tiny people below* (i4teractions open)

Amelia stayed crouched in the crumpled build, awaiting the signal she was used to waiting for, popping out of that dark building upon hearing the two taps, the pale skinned girl looking up to him smiling. She was in her natural form as he liked her for who she was, not hiding her identity as she looked at him. “Muhum.” She hummed as she smiled at him and nodded, pulling out her small dagger to show him she had it.

(Syfer)

Alvina Barnes
Alvina was rummaging through a sack of old food; in hopes that maybe something was edible. She needed to get that food for some people, and if she didn’t. Who knows what might happen to them. She thought on this for a moment. Years ago; this had been a thriving village. Now it was reduced to this. People scurrying to survive. She sighed deeply; incredibly saddened by the thought. Alvina shook a can of beans. She smiled when she felt the weight of it. It wasn’t much, but it was food. Her smile faded when she heard a crash from behind her. She spun around her left hand holding tightly to the can of beans, and her right hand gripping her dagger.

She was ready to fight for this food. Whoever or whatever this was; didn’t need it more then the people she was helping. At least she hoped. She saw a figure slowly crawl out of the darkness. She herself slowly guided her dagger upwards in an attack ready position. Alvina paused when she saw a black shiny nose poke out. Then the rest of the creatures body showed. Alvina smiled. It was nothing but a small fox. She snickered and placed her dagger and the can of beans into her satchel. Her hand emerged with a crust of bread. She slowly crouched and held it out to the fox. The fox’s nose twitched and it slowly created forward; snatching the small piece of bread from her outstretched palm. Alvina smiled and stood. She turned and walked out of the alley.

Moments later she paused when hearing a pat of a feet behind her. She was puzzled at first, but when she turned around and saw the small figure of the fox, she smiled wide. “Looks like I have a new friend.” She said to herself quietly.

Interactions: Alley fox

Akari Ize
Akari listened to her footsteps hit the wet water filled puddles in the ground make satisfying splashes as she walked through the abandoned lower levels of the city, mold l now lining what used to be a normal passageway. As she walked through the tunnel she made sure to scan every area she could think of just in case something slipped by her but for the most part it was all concrete, water, mold and the occasional rat or spider. As she continued to walk she heard voices up ahead, silently she made a sigh of relief that she had actually found something and at least could say she found something when she reported back to headquarters. Upon another scan to confirm he was in fact a real person and not just a software glitch she detected two people. The man she had seen and a younger life form with him. Carefully she loaded her pistol and rounded the corner allowing her to see the man and landing a laser dot right on his chest and also keeping an eye on the child who appeared to be holding a dagger.

"Who are you? and what are you doing in this abandoned area?!"

Interactions: Syfer Syfer ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01

Amelia stayed crouched in the crumpled build, awaiting the signal she was used to waiting for, popping out of that dark building upon hearing the two taps, the pale skinned girl looking up to him smiling. She was in her natural form as he liked her for who she was, not hiding her identity as she looked at him. “Muhum.” She hummed as she smiled at him and nodded, pulling out her small dagger to show him she had it.

(Syfer)
When Xavier saw her he felt a light tug on his lips. He smiled lightly under his mask. He waited for her to finish her little display with the knife and then nodded. “Good.” He said softly. “Let’s advance.” There was a pause as he turned “Keep it close young one.” He said using his staff to balance himself as he turned. He solemn used her name, and when he did it was often for a serious reason. Or he was angry; which rarely ever happened.
Akari Ize
Akari listened to her footsteps hit the wet water filled puddles in the ground make satisfying splashes as she walked through the abandoned lower levels of the city, mold l now lining what used to be a normal passageway. As she walked through the tunnel she made sure to scan every area she could think of just in case something slipped by her but for the most part it was all concrete, water, mold and the occasional rat or spider. As she continued to walk she heard voices up ahead, silently she made a sigh of relief that she had actually found something and at least could say she found something when she reported back to headquarters. Upon another scan to confirm he was in fact a real person and not just a software glitch she detected two people. The man she had seen and a younger life form with him. Carefully she loaded her pistol and rounded the corner allowing her to see the man and landing a laser dot right on his chest and also keeping an eye on the child who appeared to be holding a dagger.

"Who are you? and what are you doing in this abandoned area?!"

Interactions: Syfer Syfer ThatGirl01 ThatGirl01
Xavier perked up hearing approaching footsteps. He waited until he saw the person, and then stepped between Amelia and the lady. She was holding a pistol; something he didn’t see very often. That meant she was part of a clan, and judging from her looks. She was part of the Clan Ize. He took a breath and raised his staff to lean onto as he stood. “We were merely walking. Finding a path.” He said calmly; despite the fact that his heart was racing and his palms were sweating.

Akari ( Clan Ize Clan Ize )

Kiyoko followed closely behind Shinkado, her hands neatly clasped in front of her. Her footsteps were as silent as her master's. It wouldn't do to arouse alarm when Shinkado didn't want to be found. Such a travesty should not be allowed to occur! She would be a good servant, through and through.

Nearby/Interactions:
click norris click norris (Shinkado)

*shinkado steps out of the alley and walks along a street, weary of everyone. he leans against a building and knocks three times. The door opens and shinkado slips inside*

When Xavier saw her he felt a light tug on his lips. He smiled lightly under his mask. He waited for her to finish her little display with the knife and then nodded. “Good.” He said softly. “Let’s advance.” There was a pause as he turned “Keep it close young one.” He said using his staff to balance himself as he turned. He solemn used her name, and when he did it was often for a serious reason. Or he was angry; which rarely ever happened.

Xavier perked up hearing approaching footsteps. He waited until he saw the person, and then stepped between Amelia and the lady. She was holding a pistol; something he didn’t see very often. That meant she was part of a clan, and judging from her looks. She was part of the Clan Ize. He took a breath and raised his staff to lean onto as he stood. “We were merely walking. Finding a path.” He said calmly; despite the fact that his heart was racing and his palms were sweating.

On a normal person Akari probably would’ve believed them, many people came down here for parts but not all of them when she appeared usually already could tell she was approaching and could appear calm despite having a increase in body temperature and heart rate. She believed they were on a walk but clearly they weren’t normal. “Sir, you’re lying what are you doing down here?”

Kiyoko followed closely behind Shinkado, her hands neatly clasped in front of her. Her footsteps were as silent as her master's. It wouldn't do to arouse alarm when Shinkado didn't want to be found. Such a travesty should not be allowed to occur! She would be a good servant, through and through.

Nearby/Interactions:
click norris click norris (Shinkado)
(this didnt appear till just now oops)

Feliz
Feliz could feel her heart racing. She had no time to think; only run. Her paws thumping down onto the hard concrete roofs of various buildings. She could feel her hair pass back and forth in the wind that lashed at her as she ran. It was weird, one moment she was enjoying a nice fish, the next she was being chased down by... whatever this creature was. Probably some experimentation animal. It didn’t matter now; what mattered was that she survived.

Part of the fish was still in her mouth. She couldn’t swallow it, for fear of choking, and she couldn’t spit it out, as she was particularly hungry. So the only choice she had was to keep it in her mouth. The blood of the small animal dripping from the sides of her mouth. Suddenly she paused; gravity willing her forward she crashed into a wall. She shook her head and her tail flicked side to side. The crash had hurt her head, but she would be okay. That is if the beast was gone. She slowly started to look around; her ears flicking this way and that. Hearing if it would come or not. The beast was no where in sight.

That was good, but where had it gone. Did it decide that she was to hard of prey? Whatever the case may be; she was free from it clutches. For now. She paused and then slumped onto the cold concrete under her. She shifted her form resembling that more of a human then a cat. Her ears and tail still remaining. She spit the piece of fish from her mouth and looked at it a moment. Catching her breath. She then proceeded to devour the dead carcass.

Interactions: None

Last edited:

On a normal person Akari probably would’ve believed them, many people came down here for parts but not all of them when she appeared usually already could tell she was approaching and could appear calm despite having a increase in body temperature and heart rate. She believed they were on a walk but clearly they weren’t normal. “Sir, you’re lying what are you doing down here?”
Xavier quickly realised he would have to tell the truth on this one. The look she was giving him let him know that even before she spoke. He cast a glance down at Amelia. He sighed and then rested his gaze back onto the lady. She still had her gun raised, better at him then at Amelia. Hopefully, if this went south, Amelia would do as he had asked of her. Would she still remember what to do? It had she forgotten? He made a mental note to remind her of this later; that is if they both got out of this alive. He shifted his staff in his left hand and nodded. “Indeed. We’re looking for people, as well as a place to settle down for the night.” It was the truth; he just hoped she’d believe his word.

*shinkado pulls kiyoko into the building with him. REma looks over and spots an exausted neko on a nearby rooftop. She jumps over to the nekos roof and taps her shoulder* "hey are you ok?" *she asks the mysterious neko* interactions: feliz Syfer Syfer

*shinkado pulls kiyoko into the building with him. REma looks over and spots an exausted neko on a nearby rooftop. She jumps over to the nekos roof and taps her shoulder* "hey are you ok?" *she asks the mysterious neko* interactions: feliz Syfer Syfer
Feliz hears a voice and looks around the roof. She spots two figures; one walking towards her. She slowly cowers away from them. They reach out to touch her but she jumps to the side to avoid the touch. She hears those words again. Feliz nods and smirks; she doesn’t talk to strangers.

Interactions: Rema ( click norris click norris )

Feliz hears a voice and looks around the roof. She spots two figures; one walking towards her. She slowly cowers away from them. They reach out to touch her but she jumps to the side to avoid the touch. She hears those words again. Feliz nods and smirks; she doesn’t talk to strangers.

Interactions: Rema ( click norris click norris )
*rema stares at the strange neko, confused* "whats your name?" *she tilts her head* "im rema and i want to help you... WHat are you running from?" *she is concerned for the other girl* interactions: feliz Syfer Syfer

Dyson "good boy" Daniels

Dyson swirled the crimson liquid in his glass sighing as he found it less satisfying than he thought he would. he had hoped it would ease the tension but instead all it did was remind him of the root of all this trouble. if only i had kept my big muzzle closed, but no i had to go and try to impress the coyote girl...lotta good that got me. he grumbled in his head as he took another sip of his wine then set it down to address the notes he had been taking, the same ones he showed the coyote girl before giving a long winded and loud volumed description of it. Now there was mention of a mad scientist dog going around who could make bombs like the ones the humans used to have. it wasnt even a full 24 hours before he started seeing creeps in sunglasses and suits snooping around his trashcans and parking outside his house. i wouldnt be surprised if those dang creeps were outside right now. he mulled to himself as he checked the homemade weapon at his hip feeling its shape and weight comforting him slightly. i gotta pick one and soon...but whats the damned difference? i dont know a damned thing about them and all it would take is one psycho deciding he wanted to torture a nuke outta me and badaboom i become Robert Oppenheimer , destroyer of worlds. he sipped his wine a bit harder than before downing the rest of the glass. with another sigh he set the glass down and politely shouted to the waitress. "excuse me ma'am can i please have a refill whenever you get a chance?"
interactions Kitteh Kitteh (Carmine)​

Dyson "good boy" Daniels

Dyson swirled the crimson liquid in his glass sighing as he found it less satisfying than he thought he would. he had hoped it would ease the tension but instead all it did was remind him of the root of all this trouble. if only i had kept my big muzzle closed, but no i had to go and try to impress the coyote girl...lotta good that got me. he grumbled in his head as he took another sip of his wine then set it down to address the notes he had been taking, the same ones he showed the coyote girl before giving a long winded and loud volumed description of it. Now there was mention of a mad scientist dog going around who could make bombs like the ones the humans used to have. it wasnt even a full 24 hours before he started seeing creeps in sunglasses and suits snooping around his trashcans and parking outside his house. i wouldnt be surprised if those dang creeps were outside right now. he mulled to himself as he checked the homemade weapon at his hip feeling its shape and weight comforting him slightly. i gotta pick one and soon...but whats the damned difference? i dont know a damned thing about them and all it would take is one psycho deciding he wanted to torture a nuke outta me and badaboom i become Robert Oppenheimer , destroyer of worlds. he sipped his wine a bit harder than before downing the rest of the glass. with another sigh he set the glass down and politely shouted to the waitress. "excuse me ma'am can i please have a refill whenever you get a chance?"
interactions Kitteh Kitteh (Carmine)​
Carmine

The female Neko swept over to the dog. She paused and tipped her head to the side for a moment, listening to the grumbling in his mind. Poor thing. She thought privately. So bitter. Carmine nodded politely and picked up his empty glass.
"You know, you shouldn't show your experiments to just anyone." The Neko remarked with a soft 'tsk'ing sound. "And maybe you should find some friends instead of drinking problems away. It doesn't work, believe me."

Interactions: K.O.D K.O.D (Dyson)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back